AЯAB

Feels like something is touching my left ear

Alright so lately there has been this weird senstation on my left ear, as if something is touching it. I constantly brush my ear thinking there's soemthing there but nothing. I've also been experiencing emotions like fear when it comes to bedtime, which I thought was a thing of the past. It really creeps me out. Also I can't seem to sleep on my right side anymore, the sensation gets so bad on my left ear that I'm forced to sleep on my left side. I just want things to go back to the way they where, this not being able to sleep at night shit is pissing me off. Please if you know anything or how to get rid of it, hit me up! Also I'm not down for no crazy stuff about entities and crap, that's the last thing I need. If I hear that I'll be shitting bricks XD. THANKS :D

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so lately there has been this weird senstation on my left ear, as if something is touching it. I constantly brush my ear thinking there's soemthing there but nothing. I've also been experiencing emotions like fear when it comes to bedtime, which I thought was a thing of the past. It really creeps me out. Also I can't seem to sleep on my right side anymore, the sensation gets so bad on my left ear that I'm forced to sleep on my left side. I just want things to go back to the way they where, this not being able to sleep at night shit is pissing me off. Please if you know anything or how to get rid of it, hit me up! Also I'm not down for no crazy stuff about entities and crap, that's the last thing I need. If I hear that I'll be shitting bricks XD. THANKS :D

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will sound strange and rather unconventional. When I tune in at the energetic level, the answer I get is spirit attachment. So whether you are "down for it" or not makes no difference.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of meditation do you do? What kind of dreams are you having, do you remember them?

The spirit attachment seems to be coming from the mother's side of the family. That would be your grandmother actually. Like she is kind of whispering in your ear at the non-conscious level.

We can make that attachment strong to separate from you and give is some other choices. We'll just make it strong to go to other dimensions, other universes, other time and space, other energy fields, and black holes.

The anger is just a reaction to the fear and not knowing what's going on.

There was also some fear around around being taken away in the night, coming from your spiritual experiences, corrected. Also, there's a karma of taking other people away in the night, corrected.

This will sound strange and rather unconventional. When I tune in at the energetic level, the answer I get is spirit attachment. So whether you are "down for it" or not makes no difference.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of meditation do you do? What kind of dreams are you having, do you remember them?

The spirit attachment seems to be coming from the mother's side of the family. That would be your grandmother actually. Like she is kind of whispering in your ear at the non-conscious level.

We can make that attachment strong to separate from you and give is some other choices. We'll just make it strong to go to other dimensions, other universes, other time and space, other energy fields, and black holes.

There was also some fear around around being taken away in the night, coming from your spiritual experiences, corrected. Also, there's a karma of taking other people away in the night, corrected.

Thank's for the reply :D, I have a bunch of questions though if you dont mind.

What do you mean by spirit attachment?

I was doing about like 10-20 minutes of half lotus a day. I would also do some mantra chanting, and just sitting and being silent in my room for whatever time. It's been more than a week now that I haven't done any meditation or the other stuff, it started around after I stopped my practice.

As for my dreams, they are all over the place. I can usually remember my dreams pretty well but I can't seem to recall any of my recent dreams. I can only get bits and pieces which don't mean anything(I have a bunch of dreams a night, I also tend to dream fairly easy and quick).

What do you mean by my grandmother is whipsering in my ear? Why the would she be doing such a thing? I'm sort of confused here.

^you also lost me here, I have no clue what you are talking about :P. If you could please be so kind to go deeper or send me a PM, it would greatly be appreciated (:

I've experienced this same thing before, too. The sensations eventually go away.

Obviously, cultivating fear and aversion isn't going to help.

It's good to focus on things like: gratitude, compassion, acceptance, love, joy, etc. Letting go is good. Getting deeper rest is good, too...so sleep more.

• Like 2

oh no, oh no no no

we're not starting this again

You know what they say, when in doubt, move it back into dan tien

Move your hand over the ear, move the feeling into your hand then move your hand over your dan tien and absorb the feeling, or try to do it directly if you can.

You could try that shaking thing that all the cool kids are talking about but I don't know how well it works on the ears, maybe working on your kidneys would be enough

Also do the horse stance, real low one

Thank's for the reply :D, I have a bunch of questions though if you dont mind.

What do you mean by spirit attachment?

What do you mean by my grandmother is whipsering in my ear? Why the would she be doing such a thing? I'm sort of confused here.

^you also lost me here, I have no clue what you are talking about :P. If you could please be so kind to go deeper or send me a PM, it would greatly be appreciated (:

Spirit attachment is just that, when your spirit attaches to another or another attaches to you. It can weaken your energy field.

I'm using an energetic method called Yuen Method. I can tune into energy that is either 'strong' or 'weak'. If it's weak, it means it's weakening your energy field. The method is not limited by distance or time. So this is a different way to process information.

Often the answers seem rather strange to the ego or personality. The idea being, the correct answer has the right energy (or vibrational frequency) to resolve that specific energetic weakness.

Very often when we have trouble sleeping at night it's not our mind so much as our spirit. We connect to our spirit when we are sleeping. Our spiritual experiences can weaken us, whether we know it or not.

As to your grandmother (I didn't ask if she was alive or not) it seems she was asking for help in resolving her experiences of being taken away at night.

The method itself is based on the principle of neutrality; feeling the difference between strong and weak energy; applying an energetic correction; applying an energetic deletion. The answers we receive come from our insight. Insight is a triad of feeling (strong and weak), perception, and intuition.

So now when I think about you and sleeping, the energy feels strong. :)

Alright so lately there has been this weird senstation on my left ear, as if something is touching it. I constantly brush my ear thinking there's soemthing there but nothing.

If you constantly brush your ear this could also cause a sensation of 'being touched' as it has been touched recently .

Dont be scared , try to remeber that everything passes away , come and goes even fear. Nothing lasts forever.

Alright so lately there has been this weird senstation on my left ear, as if something is touching it. I constantly brush my ear thinking there's soemthing there but nothing. I've also been experiencing emotions like fear when it comes to bedtime, which I thought was a thing of the past.

Nothing to be worried about. Your kidney Qi is healing itself. They open into the ear, so the feeling you experience is just the end of the flow of Qi along the entire channel.

I would suggest you checking with a TCM practitioner just in case you have an imbalance in the organ so they can prescribe you some herbs. Also work on your root (IMA, Zan Zhuang, walking meditation...are very beneficial exercises that target the Kidneys via massage of the Kidney 1 point/yongquan area, located in the middle of your soles).

hi clarity I have a question about wisdom eye. I will pm you, thanks

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mind can make the body itch when it's anxious for whatever reason. Also sometimes what happens is that the mind has background anxiety which is normally suppressed by absorption in the daily world. When you do any kind of practice that reduces your absorption in the daily world, the suppression weakens, and the background anxiety can then make the body itch.

So, I agree with Scotty. In my opinion, Scotty is right on. If you follow his advice you'll get your itch sorted out relatively quickly. I believe it's basically going to go away on its own, but if you do what Scotty says it will go away sooner. Don't fixate on that itch and don't stabilize the itch by giving it a detailed background story.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, just curious....do you have partial hearing loss in your left ear? Maybe deaf to certain frequency ranges?

Thanks to everyone for the replys!

The feeling is still there but slowing going away, I'm just not paying as much attention to it as I was before. Went into bed last night feeling like a boss :D big smile and what not, no more fear. My sleep was kinda messed up though, I woke up about every hour or two than would go back to sleep.

OH OH !!! THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's about like 10cm of snow outside and I wake up this morning to sun beeming in my eyes and 3 birds chilling on the lamp post chirping XD. I thought I was dreaming at first cause it sounded as if it was spring outside, I brought my pops into the room to validate that I wasn't dreaming :P. Pretty awesome way to start of the day :D

This whole situation was a little problem, I just elevated to a point where it didn't need to go. I will try to control the urge to post "help" threads, as it just implies that there is something wrong and I need help -_-.

Today is gonna be a good day like every other day (: I tend to forget a lot but when I remember.... :)

Hi, just curious....do you have partial hearing loss in your left ear? Maybe deaf to certain frequency ranges?

Not that I know of XD. My hearing is pretty good.

There's about like 10cm of snow outside and I wake up this morning to sun beeming in my eyes and 3 birds chilling on the lamp post chirping XD.

Good feng shui!

Here's a late addition correction for waking up every hour. It's coming from your spiritual experiences of sentry duty, corrected and deleted.