Protector

My Little Pony

A great audience makes it so much better. Back in my school days, the audience was kinda crappy. That makes everything harder.

There's room for improvement in the way he did the presentation, but yes, it's very pleasant to watch.

Man, I'd love to do some ad-hoc presentation stuff, but opportunities are kinda missing.

Stuff I'd have added at one point for example:

"I believe Dashie did the right thing there. I mean, if you had the choice between violating the laws of physics or letting your friend die, you wouldn't have to think twice, right? You'd muster the courage and choose to be an outlaw."

I guess I like to inspire people to do the impossible, haha.

The thing with the see-saw reminded me that it's quite likely that Pegasi are light as birds. Not only would it make slightly more sense in the given example, but also explain how they can hover in the air with minimum wing-flapping and walk on clouds.

P.S.: I absolutely cannot believe he said that Fluttershy being saved from death by a swarm of blutterflies is "wrong"! What a blunder! :closedeyes::lol:

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

Twily teaching Luna to be silly

Basic_lessons_in_silliness.gif

Used nothing but original show material to tell a new story.

Lolpony

PP_lolpony.jpg

Movitmovitmovit...

PP_eqg_ballroll.gif

PP_eqg_jumping.gif

i like how everypony in that last gif is moving smoothly except rainbowdash lol

Well, you try to follow that bouncy bunch of giggling cotton candy while maintaining a smooth wing flap rhythm at the same time. :lol:

Some new creations...

Oh my! What happened to Twilight Sparkle?!

ali_corn_princess.png

(crown vector credit: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-Element-of-Harmony-Crown-290226462)

20 percent color in 10 seconds flat

RD_20_percent_color.jpg

Best Rainbow Dash cosplay

FS_looking_dashing.jpg

Edited by Owledge

well, i was lounging around in the mod dungeon and in pranced this creature, i was like , may i help you?

and the creature said that they were now a mod mascot here on ttb, i was like, ok, cool can you find me a pollock painting , so i can place it on a thread up top

pony_oc___shimmering_substance_by_art_fi

• Like 1

That comic is funny. Interesting idea and characters.

Oh, I made some new caption pictures. One episode inspired me to do most of them. Freeze frames are so much fun!

PP_1x05_different_perspective.jpg

FS_2x22_treeram.jpg

TS_RD_PP_1x21_Awkward_Photo_Timing.jpg

FS_PP_1x21_Mmm_Cotton_Candy_Hair.jpg

FS_PP_1x21_Mature_Content_Spike.jpg

FS_1x21_Lowride_Fluttershy.jpg

PP_RD_1x21_Dune_Nosebump.jpg

Edited by Owledge

It's a parodized a quote from Dune.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Personally I'm all for anger. It's an expression of sincerity and it releases pressure. It can even get stuff done.

Edited by Owledge

OH GLOB, THIS IS THE LAST RAINBOW DASH PRESENTS

And it looks better then the others. The backgrounds are so good and it just started with white ones then there were some basic ones. Look at the Sweet Apple Acres, they look so good and the story captures many locations, even the Derpy's house.

Man, the pacing and the stuff makes the story seem longer. Even Scootaloo returns awwgaaaaaaah

There's one more big project that's 8 videos long but it's ovaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man, this sucks

Made a new video. Not much, but I'm glad I got excited to do another one after quite a while.

Rewatching the show is always inspirational. Noticing so mucn more stuff now.