Protector

My Little Pony

And another one...

CMC_press_2x23_Juicy.jpg

Fun fact: First I made the text black, but when I changed it to red, the file size became 666504 Bytes.

Happy Nightmare Night, everypony!

Made some new stuff and forgot to post it here, hehe.

Blue_tongue_jerks.jpg

Flufflefly

Flufflefly_Too_Much_Hair.jpg

Take my love, take my fluff
Take me where I cannot puff
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the smile from me

TS_2x04_Star_Swirl.jpg

3x01_AJ_cooler_than_RD.jpg

Maneheart

Luna_Celestia_3x02_maneheart.jpg

How_Dan_managed_to_abduct_Rarity.jpg

Ponies doing math

So Many Wonders parody lyrics:

http://dowlphin.deviantart.com/art/So-Many-Wonders-parody-lyrics-410814482

Montage and modification of two of my favorite dA pictures:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/299/e/5/pink_afterburner_by_dowlphin-d6rxa4z.png

Sketch: If Pinkie Pie came into our world and saw MLP

http://mlpforums.com/blog/819/entry-8068-if-pinkie-pie-came-into-our-world-and-saw-mlp/

Edited by Owledge

Can I just say how cool that episode was? Well I'm saying it I'M SAYING IT, BRO! COME AT ME, BRO!

*RIPS TEN THOUSAND SHIRTS TO REVEAL MORE PONIES UNDERNEATH!!!!!!!!!!*

Because I felt like it...

mlp_classicmemes___gak_went_wrong_by_dow

fandom____you_re_so_random__by_dowlphin-

two_wilhelm_screams__dowlphin__by_dowlph

twilight_s_scepter___eyes_of_madness_by_

historical_scepter_raising_by_dowlphin-d

dovahcane___scepterborn_by_dowlphin-d6y9

Edited by Owledge

2013 was the year of the water snake, and from what I could gather and my limited understanding, that symbolizes Heaven (yin water) trying to control Earth (yin fire).

You know what 2014's Earth energy is? ... yang fire ... tsweee.png HORSE!!!

And Heaven is ... yang wood! AWWWWW YEAH! rdsmug.png

Pony conflagration! ppallaccordingtoplan.gif

Edited by Owledge

Nice thread revive. ^^ Valuable for people on the internet who still might not have learned about the fandom.

This thread was what ignited by love for MLP and my creative spark, and nowl I'm owl owlver the place - http://dowlphin.de

Easy for me to pass that up. I totally don't have the patience for reading books anymore, and I don't like dark fiction at all. Same reason why I don't play the supposedly excellent Metro games. The overall energy is what appeals to me, and that's why I love MLP. It is not a craving of the intellect.

I love dark stuff and... actually, know what? REVIEW RANT TIME!

The story is dark long and kinda sorta worth it, but it has some hick-ups

It's very long but the stretched out segments don't have much meaning except for to show how dark the world is now

It's starts off in the Fallout vault setting with the protagonist Lilttlepip accidentally helping a pony leave the stable(how they call vaults in the story) for the Equestria that was destroyed in a nuclear war outside of the stable. The stables were supposed to protect survivors from radiation and many generations later we have Littlepip.

Littlepip has a crash on the runaway mare and so she decides to follow her and bring her back. Simple motivation and the hook for the story. It gets resolved early on(relatively speaking, it's huge) and then Littlepip & co have nothing to do at all. Kinda kills it and not much motivation to keep reading, except that the more you read, the more you find out about how the war started and what happened to the mane6, and that's very interesting. After some random encounters, the story gets back on track and there's something to look forward to.

More than just being dark and stuff, it's depressing. Raiders seamlessly exist just to gross out people and in the beginning of the story they have some gross moments. The violence and grossness is seamless until it is directed at characters you care about and throughout the story we find out how the mane6 died and how the war hurt them. They go through a lot of depression and as they go down, the reader goes down, too.

It also has some humor referencing the games and the show. The ones that reference the show kinda ruin it for me at times. Don't want to spoil anything, but the last awful referential joke at the end almost kills it for me. At least it explains how the war started. The humorous use of insults is amazing and the references to Littlepip's sex life are hilarious.

I don't mind the use of gore, drugs, and cannibalism in the story. More then being dark, it's depressing, and that's the best part of the whole thing. Initially reading through it, I just wanted to rush through because it was so long and I wanted to see how long it would take. Now I miss the format and wish I had more to read. The depressing part stuck with me and kinda bothered me in a way that that sort of stuff does. I wanted to reason that it can't be the same Equestria, and it's not, it really shows the time it was written in. It's post season one but before Discord and no one is sure how everything works. Discord gets mentioned near the end and Cadance is not in the story at all. Plus, the Twilight's mom in the story has the wrong name.

It has a kinda-sorta official spin-off written by someone else, but it's more dark and that makes it way sillier. Maybe I should read that one, it's way longer then the original.

Fallout: Equestria gets 8/10

The story also has some funny typos that cause some ponies grow hands and feet that then get "tired"

No worries! There is always a much shorter and clearer explanation

and that's why

That honestly made me laugh out loud. Wow.