settler

Wild Goose, the healer form

to me, Seth hit the nail on the head. and it's not about being mean or rude or anything like that. i personally think seth's analysis is self-evident, but other people don't necessarily think the way that we do. still, when so much questionable material and conjecture gets asserted as concrete fact, it's gonna get called out. HOW it's called out is what seems to bother mjjbecker the most, and i get that. as a result i hold my tongue more often than not around here.

i tried to be really clear, but you're just choosing not to get it. you have some beliefs about how people should conduct themselves and what it takes to do so. i don't share those beliefs, but you refuse to acknowledge that we disagree mostly on principle. Scotty and i aren't always on the same side of things, but he gets it. i'm starting to think that most folks around here get it. some are fine with it, and some are not. so i'm just gonna keep doing me. it's not personal, but i'm not apologizing anymore.

i don't ask for your high-five, nor would i appreciate it. YOU'RE the one who's overly concerned about who's being emotionally supportive, not me. the POINT was that you've never expressed any opinion about anything i've written. and in case it's not clear, you could even say something like "where the hell did you get that from?" and i would be fine with it. to me, that would be legit criticism if you thought something i said was bogus. i don't wilt from criticism. i support and defend my position, and that's not a contradiction.

Agreed that Hundun displays an unfortunate lack of kindness, generosity, and maturity (both in posts and pms), not to mention being (quickly) judgmental. Hundun, while you are fond of pointing out your honesty, honesty is not the highest of virtues. Dig deeper.

:lol:

first, you don't get to question my generosity, because you don't know how much i work and how much i give in my life. the fact that i chose not to work with you simply means that i don't think we're a good fit.

i was straight with you. not insulting or unkind. you thought i was too quick to judge you, and i said that's fair, i could be wrong. but you gave me no reason to reconsider my assessment. so rather than fight with you about your approach to the energy arts, i simply chose to disengage. PLEASE feel free to post our PM exchanges if you think they support you, and then we can see what's what. i don't air PM's because too many people send me sensitive info. but i don't have anything to hide, ESPECIALLY with respect to our limited engagement.

okay, enough about all that. let me just address the OP directly:

Edited by Hundun

Wild Goose Qigong could be just one more style out there, between hundreds of styles. But it ins't. There are only a few known styles that can train a person to heal others. Among them there is Reiki, which is hilarious how people appropriates other styles and categories and believe they invented it. Reiki as only 80 years old and is master stole the concept from Qigong. None the less we must give credit to Reiki because they are improving the healing part of Qigong. Which is not that well develop by the martial arts which care only on power and self health. Raiki should be appropriated called Reiki Qigong, because is a style of something that already existed. Like "Baguazhang Liu Jingru cheng style", He didn't created something new, Bagua and Cheng already existed before him, he only give its flavor.

there's not one statement here that is accurate. there are a TON of styles that teach healing. reiki wasn't taken from qigong. the latest evidence i've studied points to Japanese Shinto, Pure Land Buddhist, and Indian Hindu/Tantric influences. just got a new book on the symbols and origin a few days ago titled The Big Book of Reiki Symbols. it's over 600 pages long, so i might not get to it for a couple of weeks. but nothing above is accurate. but it's declared as truth.

Wild goose trains you to project Qi width your hands, in order for you to heal others. which is demonstrated by master Jo on Youtube. I also have achieve this width Wild Goose training. The training opens your hand Chankras, like reiki does, when you open them, you can heat stuff or boiled water. When applied to animals puts them to sleep. In Chakras regulates them, which can be unbalanced, if on part of the body is releasing to much sick Qi.

Master Jo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLV3YPUTS4

again, totally inaccurate. the Wild Goose training is designed to open up all of your meridians, WITHOUT any intention of projection or gathering necessary. that's what makes it so unique. the mind embraces emptiness, and the movements themselves induce flow and orbit. but some of this could just be language barrier, so whatevs. but "when you open them, you can heat stuff or boil water" is just plain wrong. opening the lao gong points don't give you that ability; deep cultivation of the person's core is necessary for that, and even then, very few (if any) will ever achieve the ability to boil water, no matter how long they train. i believe this to be empirically obvious.

Wild Goose train was secret, it was only released to public in 1980 by Yang Mei-Jung. She almost die buried alive by the Japanese army and she thought, well I'm the only linage holder of this form, if i die all this knowledge goes with me. So she neglected her master who was also her father, and teach the form to open public. She was a renewed healer up to recent times.

this is an area that can give way to a lot of splitting hairs, so i can concede this as being more correct than not.

Giving forms away and not explaining is not that good. Lets say you open your hands chackras and can now project energy like master Jo. How do you regains this energy? Is wasteful energy or most be used with caution? She didn't give any clues on how this stuff works.

She publish the form Wild Goose I in Qimagine in 92, it explain very well on how to perform it, but not at any point she explains. Like having a firearm in stone age. Its great, but you don't know how it relay works, and what cautions you should have.

Qimagazine its now free to donwload: http://www.qimagazine.com/qimagazine00.html

inaccurate, untrue, and irresponsible. Seth highlighted this pattern. the notion of opening the lao gong points (or hand chakras) as the key to high-level power is now being reinforced as a statement of fact. anything built on that assumption is necessarily incorrect.

Grandmaster Yang taught that the exercises themselves would be your teacher. what you're criticizing here is actually the very thing that makes the Wild Goose system so great. you learn through direct experience, and you approach it as an empty vessel and willing student, NOT as a practitioner who's looking to acquire abilities. this makes me wonder if you ever actually studied the system at all.

your meditation practice and openness will provide you with all the insight necessary in terms of use.

Her son, called Chen, performs WG at youtube:

. If you read the instructions. watch him perform and repeat the video hundreds of times, you can master it like i did. Or you can find a master.

Its not that hard to reach it, i did in 3 years, after this period i could no longer do Yin training. Because i was losing so much energy in just one run of Wild Goose that i have stop training. Now i just practice physical training like: Bagua, Tai Chi or Xing Yi Quan.

are you kidding me? you mastered wild goose in 3 years? you don't even understand it's most basic principles. plus, you seem to have had some rather negative side-effects from doing it your way.

Wild Goose get you straight to felling Qi. The filling is also associated with manipulation. Once you start filling up to high levels you can send it more easily to any part of the body. You can't manipulate something that you don't fill. Sure, in the books they say, send energy to this place or that, or control your sexual energy. If you focus, I'm sure some energy will be send. But once you start filling, you can send great amounts of Qi, and even observe the phenomena more easily inside the body. You can manipulated it, because you develop that felling which allows you to.

no. Wild Goose gets you straight into feeling your body. sensitivity to qi comes in time, just like with most other forms. in wild goose you manipulate your qi by manipulating your body, but your mind remains in the position of witness, not actor. this is an important distinction that sets Wild Goose apart from so many other styles. in time you will very naturally discover that energy follows thought, and wherever your awareness goes, the qi will increase. but it's a natural discovery arising out of right practice.

Some one asked "I don't understand Qi manipulation", hope that explains it.

Wild Goose form I serves to opens the hand Chankras. Wild Goose form II is to learn how to fell Qi, in a very natural way that no one can understand it unless by practicing.

inaccurate, for what should be obvious reasons by now. WG-1 is not about just opening the hand chakras. level one is primarily about acquiring harmony with breath and movement, physical flexibility and openness, stimulating blood flow, and "listening" to the expressions of energy in your body. the hand chakras are not even given special attention. it stands alone as a complete body nourishing qigong. WG-2 deepens WG-1, plus adds additional focus on awakening the lower and upper dan tiens.

Not sure what Wild Goose III is for. It makes you pad the body, supposedly makes Qi runs better, and do a tiny Bagua. It doesn't focus on any thing like I or II. Way so little of this or that training, Not full Bagua, not full padding, not full any other kind of stuff. The real why is beyond me. Its needed for sure, Wild Goose is such an advanced system, if is there, most be some reason.

WG-3 is Kunlun Bagua. it's not a part of the martial art Bagua Zhang. its main emphasis is recognition and harmonization of our yin and yang aspects. and meridian tapping is common in many systems.

I advice to start your training with Wild Goose. Is such a development, that you can improve all other trainings: Bagua, Tai Chi, Xing yi Quand, meditation, you name it. For me WG is the base that you should have. Not only, is me getting to this conclusion, as before, disciples start with hard external style and then soft internal style. Today they start with soft because it get more results. Following this line of thought, you should pick the softest form available to start. Which in my opinion is WG.

the opinion parts aside, the part in bold is an overly simplistic claim that doesn't even make much sense on it's own. it's just asserted as a statement of fact.

Wild Goose is composed of 9 forms, but no credential teacher teach it to the west. You can only find instruction up to III. Dr Binku Hu, teach it to the West, but i don't call him a qualified instructor. I'm in believe Yang mei-Jung intentionally mislead him. My knowledge goes only to 3º form and i leave the rest up to the forum readers to explain more about Wild Goose training.

again, inaccurate, wrong, and irresponsible. there are 72 forms/levels of the wild goose system. 11 are taught publicly. maybe 12. 9 are just the ones available on video, and those videos are from Dr. Bingkun Hu, who lives in the Bay Area not far from here. Dr Hu is not my master per se, but i like and respect him a great deal. his form is not the best, but its more than good enough, and his understanding of the principles are right-on. he has students with better form than he has, because he's a good teacher. my movement is a bit more fluid than his, even though he's the one who taught me. probably my yang style influence.

the politics about who is worthy to teach the west has nothing to do with Dr. Hu's knowledge or skill, and everything to do with a certain teacher in Europe who basically wants to claim ownership of the entire system. it's a business beef.

so there you have it. a substantial target. promise i won't cry. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 3

For anyone interested, Dr. Hu's DVD's can be rented (as streams) for $1.99 each on Amazon instant video. You get to view them for one week per rental. Also multiple other Qigong, Bagua and Tai Chi DVDs are available for less than 2 dollars. Cheers.

to me, Seth hit the nail on the head. and it's not about being mean or rude or anything like that. i personally think seth's analysis is self-evident, but other people don't necessarily think the way that we do. still, when so much questionable material and conjecture gets asserted as concrete fact, it's gonna get called out. HOW it's called out is what seems to bother mjjbecker the most, and i get that. as a result i hold my tongue more often than not around here.

And Seth's follow up post had good information and valid points. I never said otherwise. The initial posting had nothing of that, just mocking of the OP saying the OP didn't have a clue. There was no 'why' this was the case. The why is important not simply for the OP, but for the people who read this forum, so that they understand and they benefit from your knowledge and experience.

i tried to be really clear, but you're just choosing not to get it. you have some beliefs about how people should conduct themselves and what it takes to do so. i don't share those beliefs, but you refuse to acknowledge that we disagree mostly on principle. Scotty and i aren't always on the same side of things, but he gets it. i'm starting to think that most folks around here get it. some are fine with it, and some are not. so i'm just gonna keep doing me. it's not personal, but i'm not apologizing anymore.

I've been there and 'bluntly' questioned what people write on forums. I found it rarely had a constructive effect, but rather closed off other people from the facts of the message. On the Stillness Movement thread you said you were, and have, thought about this yourself. Of course you are free to express yourself as you choose. This being a public forum, some will agree, some will not. I am not asking for you to apologise for who you are, or for having strong feelings. I have strong feelings on subjects also. I am saying that by being polite, it gets a better response from people.

What I have said is I don't think your initial post here was constructive. Your follow up post on the details of Wild Goose was very interesting and constructive, and I am not being condescending or otherwise by saying that, or by saying 'thank you.' That information is really helpful to the discussion.

i don't ask for your high-five, nor would i appreciate it. YOU'RE the one who's overly concerned about who's being emotionally supportive, not me. the POINT was that you've never expressed any opinion about anything i've written. and in case it's not clear, you could even say something like "where the hell did you get that from?" and i would be fine with it. to me, that would be legit criticism if you thought something i said was bogus. i don't wilt from criticism. i support and defend my position, and that's not a contradiction.

No, I am asking for simple politeness. This is not political correctness or some kind of request for a 'love in.' It is just basic politeness. Interacting on a forum IS different because there are only words here. No tone of voice, no body language, or other communication aids. That is probably what leads so often to people being getting angry and flame wars starting.

I have-on the Stillness Movement thread-commented about your observations. And yes, about how you put them. That doesn't mean I don't respect your experience in these things. What you posted initially here was just a blunt statement saying the OP was wrong. No why and no detail-and now that you have do so on another post I would say you make entirely fair criticism. Now it is clear why you said the OP was wrong.

• Like 3

Seth the Heart Sutra topic again? let me enlighten you.

First of all, i trained with a real Zen master which is direct descend of the Buda Zen linage, which he learn from Taisen Deshimaru linage of the Soto school for about 30 years. Let me inform you more. If Deshimaru was in the old times, he had receive the Buda bowl. Why didn't he receive the Buda bowl? You don't know? No Zen master teach this to you? Not all come from the books.

In Lisbon Portugal capital I meet and talked width the Zen president for Europe in person. I was introduced not as one more disciple but as The disciple. I will not post the name of my master, because he have the right to hes private life.

Seth i didn't want to tell you this before, but you are judging a true zen master teaching. You call them fools? They will laugh at your knowledge and your training. I quote them "The true Dharma can only be tasted". Go there and try to be a smart ass on them. You will be beat up in the head so much you will think "this is madness".

Second my knowledge extends to Reiki, Spring Qigong and Chi-lel. I practiced with several masters of Reiki, but never at a deep level. I'm perfectly aware that Reiki practitioners don't have any internal training. It depends on concentration, when this fail's the patient gets nothing. Mainly because the method is poorly develop. Its well-known that the Japanese don't like Chinese that much, in fact in recent times they were at war. Why should a Japanese women that develop her system base on the Chinese Qigong give any credit to the Chinese that they don't like? Are you trying to say that in 80 years she out-experienced 4k years in Qigong training? I'm the one who tell you "this is madness".

If you what to start quoting cultures you get to Africans practices, which extend so deep that 3 life times will not be enough to try them all. It extends to: voodoo, witchcraft, shamanic, meditation dances, trance rituals and so on. Don't stop there keep going up to: Indians, Australian, Brazilian, etc. The list is endless. Are they compiled in DVD's so we can tell what is better? No they aren't. So don't quote stuff that you don't know. You don't know because they don't teach it in DVD's or book's or in person and especially to westerners.

There is nothing wrong in learning from Books or DVDs. The masters from times to times give seminars which you can attend and if you failed to understand something, you can go there and ask him in person. I read it, in this same forum at the Phoenix system topic. The guy failed to understand the DVD instructions and he went to the master who gave I'm that extra detail he missed.

Chi-lel has the biggest Qigong clinic in the world, but their style is not even close to Kunlun Qigong. Dr. Yang a Qigong researcher says all styles came from Kunlun. In fact Kunlun mountains are near Himalayan which is a well-known spiritual center. You can understand the connection.

Spring is something new, it still needs a lot of method compilation. Like a raw diamond they need to perfected it.

All styles have something good in them, as long you keep on adding more knowledge. But if must choose. Better choose the most effective. For some reason we Constantly evolve and adapt, the trainings must do the same, to keep up with us.

With your reckless words you are wasting people time to choose a good program to train.

settler you shouldn't write posts that are so opinionated if you're going to act rude when people disagree. Just accept that some people are going to disagree with you no matter what you think and be a man about it, not a baby. The tone of your posts is the worst thing about this thread to me. Thanks.

Seth the Heart Sutra topic again? let me enlighten you.

First of all, i trained with a real Zen master which is direct descend of the Buda Zen linage, which he learn from Taisen Deshimaru linage of the Soto school for about 30 years. Let me inform you more. If Deshimaru was in the old times, he had receive the Buda bowl. Why didn't he receive the Buda bowl? You don't know? No Zen master teach this to you? Not all come from the books.

This makes no sense whatsoever settler. How does this enlighten me? All it means is you studied under a teacher, and that does not automatically mean that you know anything at all. This a blatent authority appeal.

In the post I was refering too, you claimed the the heart surta was all about the Heart Chakra, and you are dead wrong.

I even explained to you [in that thread] how that misunderstanding can arise due to translation problems, that the word 'heart' refers to 'essence' or 'vital point' or the 'core' of something.

But you refrenced it as being the Heart Chakra, the balance point between yin and yang and a bunch of other poorly strung together theorys...

In Lisbon Portugal capital I meet and talked width the Zen president for Europe in person. I was introduced not as one more disciple but as The disciple. I will not post the name of my master, because he have the right to hes private life.

Am I supposed to believe you now?

Seth i didn't want to tell you this before, but you are judging a true zen master teaching. You call them fools? They will laugh at your knowledge and your training. I quote them "The true Dharma can only be tasted". Go there and try to be a smart ass on them. You will be beat up in the head so much you will think "this is madness".

What are you talking about? Where did I call someone a fool, and where did I judge a Zen Master?

Second my knowledge extends to Reiki, Spring Qigong and Chi-lel. I practiced with several masters of Reiki, but never at a deep level. I'm perfectly aware that Reiki practitioners don't have any internal training. It depends on concentration, when this fail's the patient gets nothing. Mainly because the method is poorly develop. Its well-known that the Japanese don't like Chinese that much, in fact in recent times they were at war. Why should a Japanese women that develop her system base on the Chinese Qigong give any credit to the Chinese that they don't like? Are you trying to say that in 80 years she out-experienced 4k years in Qigong training? I'm the one who tell you "this is madness".

Again, what are you talking about? You have all these Ideas in your head that you be[lie]ve in but they are straight up wrong. Reiki was not developed by a japenese woman. And you can still go to the shinto temple it comes from and see it being practiced, including seeing the reiki symbols carved in their old stone wall.

The woman who brought it to the west on the other hand, did make up stories about it...

If you what to start quoting cultures you get to Africans practices, which extend so deep that 3 life times will not be enough to try them all. It extends to: voodoo, witchcraft, shamanic, meditation dances, trance rituals and so on. Don't stop there keep going up to: Indians, Australian, Brazilian, etc. The list is endless. Are they compiled in DVD's so we can tell what is better? No they aren't. So don't quote stuff that you don't know. You don't know because they don't teach it in DVD's or book's or in person and especially to westerners.

Once again, What are you talking about. I have been blessed in my life to be taught or Initiated deeply into several of the traditions you mention here, and I actually Know much of the stuff that is not in print anywhere...

There is nothing wrong in learning from Books or DVDs. The masters from times to times give seminars which you can attend and if you failed to understand something, you can go there and ask him in person. I read it, in this same forum at the Phoenix system topic. The guy failed to understand the DVD instructions and he went to the master who gave I'm that extra detail he missed.

Well I agree with you here, I have read huge amounts, and watched many many dvd's or video's over the last 20 years, but they are no substitute for the real thing..

Chi-lel has the biggest Qigong clinic in the world, but their style is not even close to Kunlun Qigong. Dr. Yang a Qigong researcher says all styles came from Kunlun. In fact Kunlun mountains are near Himalayan which is a well-known spiritual center. You can understand the connection.

And? Who said Zhineng was similar to Kunlun? {both of which I have studied}

With your reckless words you are wasting people time to choose a good program to train.

I think my words speak for themselves. They are clear, logical and to the point. Yours on the other hand are jumbled, vague, and full of half digested theory's and beliefs... so who is wasting peoples time?

• Like 3

Seth Ananda

Dude if you don't want to read. Don't come here. Obvious you are not a person of trust. You are a disbeliever in the practice, in your self and in others.

You just create disbelieve and recklessness. You created more nonsense in one post that i have created in all my 30 poorly English posts.

If you are suppose to believe me, no you are suppose to believe in Jesus Christ.

"I am the sun of God he gave me power to give all flesh eternal life" - Jesus Christ

Or do you believe your are above Christ?

You are from the devil. A person that entitle him self as the Seth. God of the Abyss and destruction eater of human flesh. The eternal whore. That is from the Devil in poor plain sight.

Don't come here your presence is annoying and disturbing. You aura is dark. You are probably in some deep dark stuff that i advice any person of good to be far away.

And that kundalini that you do i also practice that, that is pure devil. Mixing of female and male energy that will make you like this guy in the foto which is Satan a person who do not know who if he is a female or a male. Transcendental energy is not like that at all, it doesn't create confusion in only gives bliss it dosen't change you in to an homosexual, like many satanists are. Because they mixed those energy they don't know you they really are.

Baphomet.png

Dude let me give you a personal advice leave that stuff. Jesus loves you in any way you are, you don't need that stuff just to be some one.

• Like 1

That was the best post I have read on Tao Bums since I joined! Well done. ^^^^

This whole thread has become totally ridiculous, however, that was great.

• Like 2

Seth Ananda

Dude if you don't want to read. Don't come here. Obvious you are not a person of trust. You are a disbeliever in the practice, in your self and in others.

You just create disbelieve and recklessness. You created more nonsense in one post that i have created in all my 30 poorly English posts.

If you are suppose to believe me, no you are suppose to believe in Jesus Christ.

"I am the sun of God he gave me power to give all flesh eternal life" - Jesus Christ

Or do you believe your are above Christ?

You are from the devil. A person that entitle him self as the Seth. God of the Abyss and destruction eater of human flesh. The eternal whore. That is from the Devil in poor plain sight.

Don't come here your presence is annoying and disturbing. You aura is dark. You are probably in some deep dark stuff that i advice any person of good to be far away.

And that kundalini that you do i also practice that, that is pure devil. Mixing of female and male energy that will make you like this guy in the foto which is Satan a person who do not know who if he is a female or a male. Transcendental energy is not like that at all, it doesn't create confusion in only gives bliss it dosen't change you in to an homosexual, like many satanists are. Because they mixed those energy they don't know you they really are.

Baphomet.png

Dude let me give you a personal advice leave that stuff. Jesus loves you in any way you are, you don't need that stuff just to be some one.

best. post. EVER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Message

settler - your latest post is verging on personal insult and defamation

comments comparing homosexuals to satanists and calling a member a whore will not be tolerated

since you are new here, consider this a fair warning

please refrain from such attacks, as entertaining as they may be, or I will be forced to take action

thank you for your cooperation

Mod Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suggest that the OP retract the discriminatory remark directed at homosexuals, and other defamatory ones too against Seth.

I am not gay, but have no qualms to voice my objection when i see a group being discriminated against based on their preferences, sexual or otherwise.

And Hundun... tis strange, but for a supposedly high-level healer (as you claimed) how come you still stoop to the level of mocking others... i think its quite distasteful, not to mention, it shows a lack of respect for your own trumpeted status. I for one distrusts your claim simply based on this revelation. However, i do understand and accept the idiosyncratic and sometimes boisterous nature of some crazy yogins, but this in no way imply that i think you may be one (and i'm not being condescending here) - even if you are, that's not an excuse for poking fun at other's lack of whatevs.

I think you owe the OP an apology.

oh i know more than one healer who wouldn't hesitate to call bullshit upon some bullshit the moment said bullshit was smelt

I'm not defending Hundun's remarks directly, that is for him to do. But CT I think its not so good to idealize healers as being beyond the human condition or having a cantankerous personality. I think taomeow just a couple days ago posted a story about going to a healer who berated her wildly in his native language while doing energy work and she said she would go back every day if she could. Well I could be wrong about it being taomeow but I read that on TTB this week.

my point is, healers aren't saints just because they can manifest healing energy. Whats more, healing energy comes in all forms, and sometimes, it can take the form of calling a spade a spade right to that spade's face. It isn't pretty to watch in most cases, but it can still lead to greater wholeness on the part of the spade.

• Like 2

oh i know more than one healer who wouldn't hesitate to call bullshit upon some bullshit the moment said bullshit was smelt

I'm not defending Hundun's remarks directly, that is for him to do. But CT I think its not so good to idealize healers as being beyond the human condition or having a cantankerous personality. I think taomeow just a couple days ago posted a story about going to a healer who berated her wildly in his native language while doing energy work and she said she would go back every day if she could. Well I could be wrong about it being taomeow but I read that on TTB this week.

my point is, healers aren't saints just because they can manifest healing energy. Whats more, healing energy comes in all forms, and sometimes, it can take the form of calling a spade a spade right to that spade's face. It isn't pretty to watch in most cases, but it can still lead to greater wholeness on the part of the spade.

Oh, i agree with you here unreservedly. Healers can well be handleless spades too, sometimes even bigger ones than those they think need healing. :lol:

Never have i idealized healers, especially not the self-proclaimed ones who only make incognito appearances here. I think this is fairly obvious. Its also fairly obvious Taomeow felt she needed some good mental spanking, appropriate perhaps, only in the interim, and may not be what she would desire on a continual roll.

Yes?

Oh, i agree with you here unreservedly. Healers can well be handleless spades too, sometimes even bigger ones than those they think need healing. :lol:

Never have i idealized healers, especially not the self-proclaimed ones who only make incognito appearances here. I think this is fairly obvious. Its also fairly obvious Taomeow felt she needed some good mental spanking, appropriate perhaps, only in the interim, and may not be what she would desire on a continual roll.

Yes?

much yes

glad we can talk like grown ups about it :lol:

much yes

glad we can talk like grown ups about it :lol:

This is not a trivial point.

I think that we are more likely to grow through developing our interpersonal skills (civility, compassion, empathy,...) here than we are through learning practices like meditation, energy work,.... here.

But that's just me...

• Like 2

This is not a trivial point.

I think that we are more likely to grow through developing our interpersonal skills (civility, compassion, empathy,...) here than we are through learning practices like meditation, energy work,.... here.

But that's just me...

thats a cool point steve

i personally would rather be naturally happy in my heart and able to share that with other living creatures than be an asshole who can move objects with my mind or cause rainstorms etc.

• Like 4

i personally would rather be naturally happy in my heart and able to share that with other living creatures than be an asshole who can move objects with my mind or cause rainstorms etc.

Very well said.

I'm with you on that.

And Hundun... tis strange, but for a supposedly high-level healer (as you claimed) how come you still stoop to the level of mocking others... i think its quite distasteful, not to mention, it shows a lack of respect for your own trumpeted status. I for one distrusts your claim simply based on this revelation. However, i do understand and accept the idiosyncratic and sometimes boisterous nature of some crazy yogins, but this in no way imply that i think you may be one (and i'm not being condescending here) - even if you are, that's not an excuse for poking fun at other's lack of whatevs.

I think you owe the OP an apology.

i try to explain that i get where you and others are coming from. i do. and it's okay if you don't get me.

i AM distasteful. i AM disrespectful. i am EXTREMELY irreverent towards most things. i transgress traditional laws, and i break taboos. i say inappropriate things at social gatherings when everyone else would prefer to pretend. i do all of that. i'm no saint. my studies and my own path have shown me that most of the saints weren't even saints. i must have stated that at least 10 different times over the years. whether you believe it or not, healing power comes in exactly THIS package, no matter how ugly or incomprehensible that might be to you. i have no use for posturing with a false personality in order to make you believe ANYTHING. i don't feign piety. i don't even believe in it, not in a conventional sense, anyway.

when i give everything that i have, it's real. when i surrender with a fierceness that annihilates my localized sense of self, it's real. and my day-to-day participation in social norms has nothing at all to do with it. i'm sure if i played by those rules i could do an amazing job of convincing others that i'm something more like what they've read and fantasized about. something other than what i am. i'm sure i could get lots of followers or friends that way.

you may not like it, but i know that you get it. in my world, it's not about social behaviors making one worthy. there IS NO worthy. there is Karma, there is Will, and there is Grace. you don't earn Grace. you don't collect merit badges by acting out a character. that's kind of what makes the whole thing a mystery, you know?

Bagawan Nityananda occasionally referred to white guys as sister fuckers. some days he threw cocoanuts at them. it wasn't some "crazy wisdom" blessing that they were luckily recieving, although most of the idiots probably interpreted it that way. he was a racist, straight up. but he was also a walking miracle and a God-send to those he touched.

this is MY life. MY path. no one else walks it. no one else determines its value OR its virtue. when my Elders guide me to a different way of being in the world, i will submit.

that's really all i care to say about it. take from that what you will. or not.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 3

Seth Ananda

Baphomet.png

I've suspected Mr. Ananda was the devil for some time. That picture looks remarkably like Seth except Seth has smaller horns and bigger boobs :excl:

:ninja:

actually I'm kidding about the boobs part. He probably isn't the devil either. Just another Tao Bummer.

Settler forgive us, we can be irreverent, judgmental and foolish, but there are some very knowledgeable people here and when they challenge you it can provide a way to grow. To learn to better express oneself and control ones anger.

Everyone gets into a 'flame' war every now and then. Its been a while since one has flared up on the board. So take answering threads for what there worth, the opinion of unknown strangers. Sometimes all you can do is state your truth, clarify it once or twice, then walk away.

Sincerely

Michael

• Like 2

wow, what the HELL did I miss? :lol:

well, you see, it has come to light that Seth Ananda is actually baphomet, and that he is mixing his yin and yang energy, which will turn him into a homosexual satanic whore!

but jesus loves us and thats all that really matters

• Like 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Message

settler - your latest post is verging on personal insult and defamation

comments comparing homosexuals to satanists and calling a member a whore will not be tolerated

since you are new here, consider this a fair warning

please refrain from such attacks, as entertaining as they may be, or I will be forced to take action

thank you for your cooperation

Mod Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are from the devil. A person that entitle him self as the Seth. God of the Abyss and destruction eater of human flesh. The eternal whore."

Who said "Seth" (or whatever is real name is) was a whore? I said that by calling him self Seth he also named him self eternal whore, that is the description in the bible. "The eternal whore". Which is also another name for Satan. Seth is Satan. Do you understand the connection?

"change you in to an homosexual, like many satanists are."

Point 1: I did not discriminate any one i pointed out that I'm in favor of heterosexuals. Hes preferences are none of my business.

Point 2: You can only enter my house if you are heterosexual. this is discriminating him.

Point 3: I speak that i like heterosexuals and he answer i don't like that. By that logic he is discriminating me. Do i have or not have the right to like whatever i want?

I assume my guilty by calling him from the devil. But if we called me from God or from Jesus i hold not be offended. I hold thank him. He assumed him self as Seth/Satan he should accept that compliment.

But, if he is your friend and you want to protect him, yes i accept your warning and resume my self to my insignificance. But if not. Validate my claim and removed my warning. I have not offended any one.