tulku

No one should be immortal if even one person has to die

Tulku,

I would like you to explain to me and everyone else, just why you think the world is the way it is. Sometimes (actually nearly every time) I hear you speak, I think of a young teen or adolescent. You really need to stop thinking of the world in such concrete terms, good and evil, black and white, peace and chaos.

If you had experienced "true reality" then you'd realize that giving anything a quality or label is pointless, the world is what it is. It's not grand or perfect or even imperfect, it just is.

Stop whining about everyone and everything. Stop thinking you've got the key to the room with all the toys and most certainly stop believing that you are special. You aren't. You're just the guy who goes by the name Tulku that says a lot of crazy shit and needs to get laid.

Aaron

edit- Had to put "true reality" in quotes.

It is funny.

Most humans spend their time, energy, resources worrying, planning and scheming to get the perfect life.

The perfect house, the perfect career, the perfect woman/man, the perfect night of sex..

But no one, well no one I knows anyway, spend their time, energy and resources planning for the perfect death.

Yeah..

If I get resurrected after my death, I am gonna write the book called "The Perfect Death"...

RFLOL!!!...

This movie is the perfect example of what I am talking about. Every single bloody character in that movie worrying and planning for the next fcuk but none of them planning for their death.

Yet Death comes for us all.

It makes me sick.

Edited by tulku

Stop whining about everyone and everything. Stop thinking you've got the key to the room with all the toys and most certainly stop believing that you are special. You aren't. You're just the guy who goes by the name Tulku that says a lot of crazy shit and needs to get laid.

Does the God of Death has the keys then?

Contemplation on death helps us gain realization of the finitude

and fragility of the body, helps dispel the illusion of our individuality

and specialness, and motivates us to strive for liberation. Among the

advantages of meditation on death and impermanence is that this

awareness cuts through sensual desire, desire for rebirth, ignorance,

and the conceit of the “I.” Because death deprives us the objects of our

attachment, meditation is useful for cutting through these attachments.

The primary benefit of meditation on death is that it motivates us to

practice diligently

Edited by tulku

Tulku is wise here.

He realizes that every person is just looking for the next fcuk.

He sees the inner sanctum that most of humanity is at a spiritually primitive level and proceed in 'sport groups' 'goth groups' 'hippie groups' etc... They all boil down to 'sex groups' mostly. There are some spiritual groups such as 'monk groups' but in reality most seekers/spiritual individuals of an ACTUAL (not just self perceived/believed) advancement don't really fit into any of these groups at all. Probably most of these 'advanced-loners' if offered there next fcuk with a beautiful mate they would take it. I can honestly say i would. I don't think it's right but I'm not that spiritually advanced yet.

Tulku it's easy to shrug off the 'next fcuk' desire when it isn't you on the chopping block.

My question is: If Pamela Anderson walked into a bar yadda yadda yadda would you stick to your guns or crumple like oiled wrapping paper?

Ommmmmm.

• Like 1

I never found Pamela Anderson hot.

Milla Jovovich on the other hand could probably make me walk on all fours and bark like a dog.

Leeloo Dallas Multipass.

• Like 1

Tulku is wise here.

He realizes that every person is just looking for the next fcuk.

He sees the inner sanctum that most of humanity is at a spiritually primitive level and proceed in 'sport groups' 'goth groups' 'hippie groups' etc... They all boil down to 'sex groups' mostly. There are some spiritual groups such as 'monk groups' but in reality most seekers/spiritual individuals of an ACTUAL (not just self perceived/believed) advancement don't really fit into any of these groups at all. Probably most of these 'advanced-loners' if offered there next fcuk with a beautiful mate they would take it. I can honestly say i would. I don't think it's right but I'm not that spiritually advanced yet.

Tulku it's easy to shrug off the 'next fcuk' desire when it isn't you on the chopping block.

My question is: If Pamela Anderson walked into a bar yadda yadda yadda would you stick to your guns or crumple like oiled wrapping paper?

Ommmmmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Action

Image removed

Mod Team Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pamela Anderson.

Ommmmmmmmmm.

I never found Pamela Anderson hot.

Milla Jovovich on the other hand could probably make me walk on all fours and bark like a dog.

Leeloo Dallas Multipass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Action

Image removed

Mod Team Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milla Jovovich

Ommmmmmmmmmmm.

Are you trying to prove some kind of point, tulku? Could've found a better method than disrespecting the dead.

He is making a great point in a way... That is how the object of our desires end up...

He seems very concerned about Impermanence, and I get that. It is a hard subject to accept, especially when our whole culture is trying to make us feel like everything will be alright as long as we buy...

Or shag...

I do worry for his mental health though...

Realising Impermanence, in its completeness should foster more compassion, as the cycle everyone is stuck in becomes very obvious, and it should generate great happiness, as one will naturally stop fixating on changing and temporary things that only lead to suffering in the end.

Tulku does not seem very happy yet, and I think he is in great distress, but blessings to him.

Not dying when he thinks he is supposed too could do very good things for him.

• Like 2

He is making a great point in a way... That is how the object of our desires end up...

He seems very concerned about Impermanence, and I get that. It is a hard subject to accept, especially when our whole culture is trying to make us feel like everything will be alright as long as we buy...

Or shag...

I do worry for his mental health though...

Realising Impermanence, in its completeness should foster more compassion, as the cycle everyone is stuck in becomes very obvious, and it should generate great happiness, as one will naturally stop fixating on changing and temporary things that only lead to suffering in the end.

Tulku does not seem very happy yet, and I think he is in great distress, but blessings to him.

Not dying when he thinks he is supposed too could do very good things for him.

I remember reading about a meditation where one walks about envisioning everyone around them as corpses, meant for the same sort of purpose.

Still, something about the use of the images bothers me. I'm sure the families of the dead would really appreciate photos of the remains of their loved ones being used in such a way. Seems very disrespectful to me. Not that it really matters. ;)

There is a story or illustration G.I. Gurdjieff tells in his book "Beelzebubs Tales to his Grandson" about this subject : Imagine now that you are tucking yourself up to go to bed after a hard day, you are all warm and snug ready to go to sleep and a mouse jumps out from under the covers and runs over your body, if you really imagine this I bet it would spark fear in you for some even terror, but yet if you really think about the fact you could die any moment there is no fear on the same level, is this not strange? the most timid and fearful of all the creatures on the planet makes you afraid but thinking of your own death doesn't. Why is this so?

One of the main jobs or delusions that the ego creates is to buffer you from the reality of death of every thing and everyone around you, so one of the main antidotes is to actively contemplate and meditate on it, just don't get fixated or it could make you depressed.

Hello Tulku,

Not sure where you got the pictures of the dead women, but it was really, in my opinion, far beyond acceptable or appropriate. Every day I talk to you I realize more and more how totally screwed up you really are. You have no understanding of what is appropriate and what isn't. I retract my recommendation that you go get laid, because more than likely it would involve you breaking some law in your area.

You are in such need of attention it's really sad and a bit sick. Maybe your mother didn't hold you enough as a kid or your father never said, "I love you." Really it doesn't matter, we shouldn't have to compensate by answering your troll questions.

The fact you thought of dead women and then took the time to find them, well seriously, do you understand how absolutely sick that is?

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

There is a story or illustration G.I. Gurdjieff tells in his book "Beelzebubs Tales to his Grandson" about this subject : Imagine now that you are tucking yourself up to go to bed after a hard day, you are all warm and snug ready to go to sleep and a mouse jumps out from under the covers and runs over your body, if you really imagine this I bet it would spark fear in you for some even terror, but yet if you really think about the fact you could die any moment there is no fear on the same level, is this not strange? the most timid and fearful of all the creatures on the planet makes you afraid but thinking of your own death doesn't. Why is this so?

One of the main jobs or delusions that the ego creates is to buffer you from the reality of death of every thing and everyone around you, so one of the main antidotes is to actively contemplate and meditate on it, just don't get fixated or it could make you depressed.

Interesting...I get the gist of the story, but having a mouse run over me I think would be more startling than fear-inducing.

If I woke up to a diamondback rattlesnake on my chest I might have to change the sheets (provided I survive the surprise, of course.)

I may have to try meditating on death some time. At this point in my journey, death isn't really something that bothers me, at least not on a conscious level. Or perhaps I should say, it's not really death itself I fear...I fear a painful death. Getting horribly mangled in a wreck and suffering for hours while I slowly bleed out...that's the kind of thing that bothers me. Death itself is kind of exciting...it's the great mystery! I hope I'm awake and conscious for my death, so I can really get to experience it fully. Dying in my sleep might be peaceful, but I think it would rob me of a potentially awesome experience.

As much as I care for my friends and family...I really hope I can be present enough to look forward during death, rather than behind.

Hello Tulku,

Not sure where you got the pictures of the dead women, but it was really, in my opinion, far beyond acceptable or appropriate. Every day I talk to you I realize more and more how totally screwed up you really are. You have no understanding of what is appropriate and what isn't. I retract my recommendation that you go get laid, because more than likely it would involve you breaking some law in your area.

You are in such need of attention it's really sad and a bit sick. Maybe your mother didn't hold you enough as a kid or your father never said, "I love you." Really it doesn't matter, we shouldn't have to compensate by answering your troll questions.

The fact you thought of dead women and then took the time to find them, well seriously, do you understand how absolutely sick that is?

Aaron

I am merely showing you what happens to the objects of your lust when they pass beyond this life.

Do you still feel any lust for women or men when you see these pictures of corpses?

Or are men your thingy instead?

If so, I can post pics of dead male corpses instead.

You should grow up and learn to handle the dark truth that all of us will be like those rotting female corpses one day.

Edited by tulku

Interesting...I get the gist of the story, but having a mouse run over me I think would be more startling than fear-inducing.

If I woke up to a diamondback rattlesnake on my chest I might have to change the sheets (provided I survive the surprise, of course.)

I may have to try meditating on death some time. At this point in my journey, death isn't really something that bothers me, at least not on a conscious level. Or perhaps I should say, it's not really death itself I fear...I fear a painful death. Getting horribly mangled in a wreck and suffering for hours while I slowly bleed out...that's the kind of thing that bothers me. Death itself is kind of exciting...it's the great mystery! I hope I'm awake and conscious for my death, so I can really get to experience it fully. Dying in my sleep might be peaceful, but I think it would rob me of a potentially awesome experience.

As much as I care for my friends and family...I really hope I can be present enough to look forward during death, rather than behind.

Painful death, peaceful death.. all dies in the end..

what's truly fearful is not the death itself but what comes after death..

are you ready to meet Yama, kitty?

I am merely showing you what happens to the objects of your lust when they pass beyond this life.

Do you still feel any lust for women or men when you see these pictures of corpses?

Or are men your thingy instead?

If so, I can post pics of dead male corpses instead.

You should grow up and learn to handle the dark truth that all of us will be like those rotting female corpses one day.

I honestly hope the mods understand how completely inappropriate and offensive what you posted was and ban you. For one, posting nude pictures is against the posting guidelines, but posting pictures of naked dead women is just beyond appropriate.

If you seriously don't understand why someone would want to have sex with a living person and not a dead person, you are more F-ed up than I thought. I hope to god people get a clue and stop feeding your ego addiction.

You're just like a little kid trying to get attention, doing it in the most shocking way you know how. You're like the seven year old child in the store that wants a new toy, his mom stops paying attention so he starts throwing things all over the place til he gets it.

Guys are my thing by the way. I thought you already knew that. Get some freaking help. If you think you'll get in any monastery with the serious psychological issues you have, you're in for a surprise. If I haven't said it before, you are sick!

"Oh I'm going to die 'cause a spirit came and told me so! No wait, I'm already dead! No I can't tell you anything about it 'cause it's special and you gotta be in the Tulku is an awesome guy club to know about it!" Get a grip and go get some psychological help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Painful death, peaceful death.. all dies in the end..

what's truly fearful is not the death itself but what comes after death..

are you ready to meet Yama, kitty?

I'm ready anytime Yama is. Why fear the inevitable? What comes after death (if anything) will come whether I fear it or not. Better to treat death as a friend rather than an enemy.

Contemplating death is one of the most important things you can do and seeing dead bodies may help, in some Buddhist Chod you go and meditate with rotting dead bodies as they decompose, yet on most other forums I go to if you posted dead bodies without spoilering them with a "not work safe" of NWS spoiler you would get banned because most people at work don't want those images on their record when their IT department sees what you are looking at out of context, so it is pretty inappropriate to post those images in a thread like this without warning.

Edited by Jetsun

Do you really think you are the Creator who determines my own fate and destiny?

You should wake up yourself to the reality that you are just another unimportant human on earth in the grand scheme of things who possesses very little to no power to change the world and its fate.

I have already found the answers within me btw.

Objectivity can be a b!tc. Consider changing your perspective. Answers from wihin so often are colored by our upbringing and work/home enviroment.

I'm not disrespecting your view, i just wanted to let you know the the love and happiness thing works; even across dimensions to connect all our lives and timelines. Well, thats ny trippy exerience anyway. At least i see that the boh of us want things* to improve. Just go about it differently. I like to do volunteer work. Habitat for Humanity and he last thing was a christmas party for deaf children. Just do alittle. It helps alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderator Action

tulku - your posts have been of some concern recently.

The images posted in this thread were unacceptable.

You have been suspended for 30 days.

Please take this time to reconsider what you hope to gain from being a member of this community.

On a personal note, I'd urge you to get some professional help as you seem to be in a very dark place.

Good luck

Mods Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~