pamelais

Sifu Jenny Lamb Lecture clip- great!

Here is a sample of a recent Sifu Jenny Lamb lecture. She speaks on topics she had not previously publicly discussed... higher beings, celestial teachers, karma and more. Amazing...

This is 10 min of a 90 minute lecture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSon2k#p/search/8/aLPTFkYSMqo

its only $15 and available on www.eceti.org website...

enjoy.

here is a Lui He Bafa informal demo she did for us (at our request) on a break... always a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSon2k#p/search/7/47M5ekLkD5Q

• Like 7

Thanks Pam. I have my fingers crossed((mudra or kuji-in?!)) That this thread about Sifu Jenny will stay focused on Sifu Jenny.

• Like 3

I've actually watched this 8 times already. I guess its Jenny vis-a-vis the ascended masters, and what they are doing and why, kind of gripping.

I've actually watched this 8 times already. I guess its Jenny vis-a-vis the ascended masters, and what they are doing and why, kind of gripping.

you should see the entire lecture, absolutely riveting. and the meditation/prayer at the beginning, the energy is absolutely off the chart- amazing talk for sure.... she talks about things she has never publicly addressed before I think many were stunned at what she was sharing, it was challenging for some (for sure). what an amazing weekend... i appreciate her very much-- as a friend, a teacher and an amazing human being...

this one is a must listen. its available on a livestream as well if you want instant access..i will find the link and post later

i keep listening to it repeatedly too

its interesting how almost everyone thinks they want siddhi powers, and she says "i wish i could turn my sensitivity off"

really rare opportunity to understand a tiny bit about the celestial realms, and that brings us one small step closer to resonance with them so very valuable in that way. If we choose to listen and act in accord, the celestial realms and cosmic guidance is always there :) i have found it goes away if you don't act in accord tho, so in that way almost everyone wants celestial guidance but if they got it, they might not want to follow it! hahhaa don't tell your psychologist that you sold your TV cause the voices in your head told you to, they will commit you to mental institution against your will! keep it to yourself!!! ahhahaa

thank you again to Pamela for posting this rare gem

thank you again to Pamela for posting this rare gem

no problem..i will get a longer clip or a link to the stream version for taobum members soon. the dvd is avialble now (as a fund raiser, $15) but I can post the full version in a month or so- because I think its important with all the drama vortexes going on to hear from Jenny herself on many topics. I think it would go along way to squash many of the current drama vortexes and then I am most sure it will create new ones I am sure....... :P

I will pull another clip shortly and post the full lecture privately in a month or so...

for those that dont want to wait i will get the online link for instant access.. :)

Sifu Jenny is the one with the long braids. amazing clip....

Edited by pamelais

That is from one of my favorite CMA movies. I am NOT surprised that Sifu Jenny was a part of it!

Thanks for sharing.

And now I can tell everyone I watched a Chinese movie clip in Spanish... which is almost as amazing as the scene.

Aaron

And now I can tell everyone I watched a Chinese movie clip in Spanish... which is almost as amazing as the scene.

Aaron

Really?

I sincerely am amazed at this clip and I greatly look forward to watching the Full Version.

I am also amazed at Sifu Jenny's fluid movement and grace in the scene from the movie "The Honor of

Dong Fang Xu"

Edited by realfastcat

kind of gripping.

Yes, for such a beautiful soul as Sifu Jenny to open up about things so close to her heart was absolutely enthralling to watch. I was filled with love and gratitude toward her.

Finally bought a copy of the DVD should have it soon. I'll give a review when i get it. Thanks for the link pamelais.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Bump. I bought the DVD a couple of months ago and have watched it several times. I really enjoyed it, picked up a lot of info and felt it was definitely money well spent. Sifu Jenny Lamb is an awesome and inspirational teacher.

-My 2 cents, Peace

for those of you who have not seen it yet, Sifu Jenny Lamb's COMPLETE 2011 lecture is now available on youtube.

• Like 3