Understanding

OK Seriously Where To Get KUNLUN BOOK?

Good question Sloppy. My answer may not be totally correct, but it's something I heard. The 12 'mystery schools' are related to the 12 signs of the zodiac. The 13th sign is related to your own personal unique 'mystery school'. The 'root' is related to the center of the milky way galaxy. There are internal correlations for everything external.

It's a type of knowledge that isn't very useful for the practitioner of kunlun+red phoenix. Maybe it's more useful for people who take all of the shaman or egyptian classes.

Hm, interesting stuff.

I don't know that much about the kunlun+red phoenix practice (aside from the public stuff), but what about it would render the knowledge of all of that "not very useful"?

If it's something that can't be publicly shared, just let me know, no hard feelings :)

Astral-

Thanks for the reply. Very informative. There was definitley some people saying that red phoenix is dangerous to teach in level one.

Are you implying that i buy those programs?

Witch-

That was very interesting but im not really sure how much i beleive in pyschic powers, surprised theres so many people who believe in "magic" buttt i wont be completley close minded, who knows.

Anyways i will be recieving the book soon, hopefuly itll do me some good, kunlun sound pretty powerful, so i better give it a try

I already told somewhere in my post that from western magic perspective

the asian energetics are done mostly without protection.

And even if you call the correct force other forces which maybe malevolent may be attracted. The magician will work with banishing, cleansing, drawing protection,setting guardians, ritual, banishing and cleansing, sending guardians back. Doors that are open have to be closed and the key turned.

The funny things is the protection exist in the styles. The buddhism have their sutras and sacred text same as the taoist to attune to the protection of their deity, saints and guardians.

The thing in our day : Those who practise the energetics of the lineage do not follow often the lineage religion (can not find better words) and so have no stable connection for autoprotection- some do from previous lives and they have still protection from their former lineage.

Also a thing is to think about : What if the lineage was in the past active in

fight with entities? Even when the adepts lineage die out. Those who wear the signature will be seen as enemy and attacked, what has been done will be not forgotten. Playing, testing with methods will light up detectors.

And one of the rules of war are arcording Sun Zi:

"Handle the problem as long they are small, before they are becoming big and difficult to handle".

Q

good contribution friend.

• Like 5

Hm, interesting stuff.

I don't know that much about the kunlun+red phoenix practice (aside from the public stuff), but what about it would render the knowledge of all of that "not very useful"?

If it's something that can't be publicly shared, just let me know, no hard feelings

Well kunlun+red phoenix is the 'path of no more learning'. You can just do those practices and not be bothered with anything else. If you choose to learn more things, or be bothered, both of which are no problem...then it's just more that you let go of, or that you find ultimately unimportant. Just my view.

Besides...the '12 mystery schools' idea wasn't taught in the facilitator course. It's (most likely) not important when it comes down to practicing any of those methods. They work purely within the body, and deal with creation and proaction rather than reaction to anything external. Going from microcosm to macrocosm...from center of the milky way out to the manifestations...rather than in methods which would use the constellations or natural world, then draw that within, etc...macro to micro.

Practicing the two methods is really a non-conceptual, non-philosophical thing. Just like 'letting go' is non-conceptual and non-philosophical...when you really do it.

Talking about eating a pizza is totally different from making one and consuming it. I know which option I prefer. :P

• Like 4

Undestanding - Red phoenix is really just a third eye meditation, again it's got a mudra and visualization, but in it's essence it's just focusing on your brain. Really man, all this stuff is basically the same, the one god with many masks kinda deal. If you look at the 'sant mat' thing, it's the same, third eye meditation with a mantra (except they apparently reveal and "inner light and sound" which I am still curious about.

All alchemy starts with opening the channels and orbits, kunlun is no diff. The spontaneous practice and red phoenix are just that, they clear channels and establish orbits. Obviously if people can't handle the shift in consciousness then, yes, it can be perceived as "harmful", but it's just awakening and thats why the emphasis on "letting go" is there. As you evolve you're going to change. You can't hold on to what you think is 'you' and expect to evolve, it's not going to work. Also, as you move up in terms of dimensions, you're bound to come across the "astral" plane first. This can be a dangerous world and is often suggested that you ignore it completely. In fact it's usually suggested that you ignore most worlds and dimensions and just focus on going higher and higher until you reach highest (or until get so overwhelmed with curiousity :P).

Interestingly I notice most 'waterpath' puts emphasis on third eye meditations. I wonder if they call it "path of no more learning" because you can access other dimensions and learn from otherworldly beings rather than have to pay some chubby white dude $500 :P but I can see how that could cause problems. John Chang used to say "watch out of spirits" cause they're after you (yin or yang, i forget) chi. If you study occult manuals they often function (seemingly) similarly because they tend to focus on contacting spirits or other dimensions. Most "powers" they have involve summoning spirits or making "deals" with them to do stuff for you. If you've ever seen the "Llama Thunderbolt" film, it looks like thats exactly what Max is doing, of course I could be COMPLETELY wrong on that so don't think i'm saying that with an certaintly or authority, it's just something i've pondered. If, however, anyone does make contact with other beings and starts interacting with them, there is potential risk, especially if they offer you certain..."things" ;P so anyone weak-willed or too caught up in this world would likely fall into some trouble. But again this paragraph could be a COMPLETE misunderstanding and again i'm not even saying it with ANY amount of certainty so take it with 1/2 a grain of salt (but keep it in mind).

The other thing about kunlun is that alot of people seem to think it's some "left hand" tantric, occult spirit thing with this dark tint to it. These are the people who, imo, will never get anywhere in this system. The idea of a "waterpath" is to empty the mind and let the chi arise on it's own where the point of a "firepath" is to focus the energy into one spot and cause it to "explode" upward and clear everything up. In kunlun the point is emptyness (although it's really only emphasized by Jenny). The spontaneous qigong is a tool to reach emptiness ime. Jenny says its a tool for awareness, but i find it much easier to sit still and stop thinking after shaking violently for 30mins :P Again though, the REAL magic is in the emptiness meditation, the "cooldown" Idk why they says to only close for 20mins, I would go MUCH longer on that, I'd only do the kunlun for 20 mins and sit in emptiness for an hour. Then again the kunlun energy seems to be working my micro-orbit. Like I said when i first started it's feel it in my back, it's now up to the base of my skull. But either way the point is cultivation. Alot of people get sidetracked by "bliss" or "visions" and start doing the practice just for these, but again the point is to return to emptiness, unless you keep that in mind you'll never achieve anything. If anything kunlun seems more buddhist than anything else, lol, just with a weird spontaneous practice. Again, even Max, when interviewed by James Gilliand(?), said that alot of people become like "bliss junkie", and they get trapped, and that the point is to return everything to emptiness.

Witch - I would assume it's a mirror effect. From what I know of the Mao Shan and from the words of sifu Hata and Kan, Max is able to reflect any negative intentions back at the user. Sifu Hata talks at length about this. He says that whenever someone uses "black magic' or casts a curse on you, it bounces back and hits them ten times more powerful. Also in an interview when Kan was talking about when Max said "strike me with anger" he said that all of the aggression he put into attacking Max just suddenly came back and hit him like a ton of bricks. This seems to be what the Mao Shan are about, they seem to have extensive protection from the "dark arts" and tend to speak out against it (at least sifu hata does).

All of the above is of course assuming that any of this is real and it's not all just some grand illusion or "auto-suggestion". The fact that Max said his "energy" only worked on practitioners was a "red flag' for me in terms of legitimacy ;)

-Astral

• Like 2

Undestanding - Red phoenix is really just a third eye meditation, again it's got a mudra and visualization, but in it's essence it's just focusing on your brain. Really man, all this stuff is basically the same, the one god with many masks kinda deal. If you look at the 'sant mat' thing, it's the same, third eye meditation with a mantra (except they apparently reveal and "inner light and sound" which I am still curious about.

All alchemy starts with opening the channels and orbits, kunlun is no diff. The spontaneous practice and red phoenix are just that, they clear channels and establish orbits. Obviously if people can't handle the shift in consciousness then, yes, it can be perceived as "harmful", but it's just awakening and thats why the emphasis on "letting go" is there. As you evolve you're going to change. You can't hold on to what you think is 'you' and expect to evolve, it's not going to work. Also, as you move up in terms of dimensions, you're bound to come across the "astral" plane first. This can be a dangerous world and is often suggested that you ignore it completely. In fact it's usually suggested that you ignore most worlds and dimensions and just focus on going higher and higher until you reach highest (or until get so overwhelmed with curiousity :P).

Interestingly I notice most 'waterpath' puts emphasis on third eye meditations. I wonder if they call it "path of no more learning" because you can access other dimensions and learn from otherworldly beings rather than have to pay some chubby white dude $500 :P but I can see how that could cause problems. John Chang used to say "watch out of spirits" cause they're after you (yin or yang, i forget) chi. If you study occult manuals they often function (seemingly) similarly because they tend to focus on contacting spirits or other dimensions. Most "powers" they have involve summoning spirits or making "deals" with them to do stuff for you. If you've ever seen the "Llama Thunderbolt" film, it looks like thats exactly what Max is doing, of course I could be COMPLETELY wrong on that so don't think i'm saying that with an certaintly or authority, it's just something i've pondered. If, however, anyone does make contact with other beings and starts interacting with them, there is potential risk, especially if they offer you certain..."things" ;P so anyone weak-willed or too caught up in this world would likely fall into some trouble. But again this paragraph could be a COMPLETE misunderstanding and again i'm not even saying it with ANY amount of certainty so take it with 1/2 a grain of salt (but keep it in mind).

The other thing about kunlun is that alot of people seem to think it's some "left hand" tantric, occult spirit thing with this dark tint to it. These are the people who, imo, will never get anywhere in this system. The idea of a "waterpath" is to empty the mind and let the chi arise on it's own where the point of a "firepath" is to focus the energy into one spot and cause it to "explode" upward and clear everything up. In kunlun the point is emptyness (although it's really only emphasized by Jenny). The spontaneous qigong is a tool to reach emptiness ime. Jenny says its a tool for awareness, but i find it much easier to sit still and stop thinking after shaking violently for 30mins :P Again though, the REAL magic is in the emptiness meditation, the "cooldown" Idk why they says to only close for 20mins, I would go MUCH longer on that, I'd only do the kunlun for 20 mins and sit in emptiness for an hour. Then again the kunlun energy seems to be working my micro-orbit. Like I said when i first started it's feel it in my back, it's now up to the base of my skull. But either way the point is cultivation. Alot of people get sidetracked by "bliss" or "visions" and start doing the practice just for these, but again the point is to return to emptiness, unless you keep that in mind you'll never achieve anything. If anything kunlun seems more buddhist than anything else, lol, just with a weird spontaneous practice. Again, even Max, when interviewed by James Gilliand(?), said that alot of people become like "bliss junkie", and they get trapped, and that the point is to return everything to emptiness.

Witch - I would assume it's a mirror effect. From what I know of the Mao Shan and from the words of sifu Hata and Kan, Max is able to reflect any negative intentions back at the user. Sifu Hata talks at length about this. He says that whenever someone uses "black magic' or casts a curse on you, it bounces back and hits them ten times more powerful. Also in an interview when Kan was talking about when Max said "strike me with anger" he said that all of the aggression he put into attacking Max just suddenly came back and hit him like a ton of bricks. This seems to be what the Mao Shan are about, they seem to have extensive protection from the "dark arts" and tend to speak out against it (at least sifu hata does).

All of the above is of course assuming that any of this is real and it's not all just some grand illusion or "auto-suggestion". The fact that Max said his "energy" only worked on practitioners was a "red flag' for me in terms of legitimacy ;)

-Astral

the difference between one system and another is the beginning combination of elements used.

The energy derived in Kunlun is unique from other practices in its point of origin and qualities.

Putting attention on what people want to call the third eye is potentially harmful.

Red Phoenix has an entirely different purpose from opening the eye.

Kunlun Yi Gong has three levels that in the long run lead towards emptiness though emptiness is not the

goal.

the other Kunlun makes use of what could be called primordial water to derived gold like

the Kunlun Goddess and ancient Egypt were so successful in doing

Edited by taooneusa

the difference between one system and another is the beginning combination of elements used.

The energy derived in Kunlun is unique from other practices in its point of origin and qualities.

Putting attention on what people want to call the third eye is potentially harmful.

Red Phoenix has an entirely different purpose from opening the eye.

Kunlun Yi Gong has three levels that in the long run lead towards emptiness though emptiness is not the

goal.

the other Kunlun makes use of what could be called primordial water to derived gold like

the Kunlun Goddess and ancient Egypt were so successful in doing

Interesting. I'd love to hear your take on

A.) the purpose of red phoenix

B.) the ultimate purpose of kunlun

C.) what it means to 'derived gold' and who the "kunlun goddess" is.

D.) what the origin and quality differences of Kunlun are

Is the purpose of red phoenix by any chance to stimulate the pinneal gland to secrete "amrita" or that sweet dew that drips down the back of the throat? The visualization may suggest something similar to this, but honestly i'm left clueless :P Also when you mention what the "kunlun goddess" and egyptians were able to due, are you refering to what max calls "gold dragon body"?

-Astral

• Like 1

The fact that Max said his "energy" only worked on practitioners was a "red flag' for me in terms of legitimacy

-Astral

you learned from Max?

Edited by taooneusa

you learned from Max?

Nah I learned from Jas. I saw Max was teaching, but it's all the way on the west coast (i'm on the east coast) and I haven't the cash to go :( Do you think if I paid him alil extra i could run down to HA and get like a quick one-on-one? I'd really just love to meet the guy and hear him talk about stuff for a bit XD

I heard from another bum that he asked Max to do something to him, demonstrate his energy but he said he couldn't do it on "non-students". That story could be a flat out lie, I wouldn't know.

-Astral

P.S. if you wanted to PM me instead, that'd be fine. idk if you prefer talking in/out of the public forum or whatever, either way it's all good.

• Like 1

I heard from another bum that he asked Max to do something to him, demonstrate his energy but he said he couldn't do it on "non-students". That story could be a flat out lie, I wouldn't know.

-Astral

P.S. if you wanted to PM me instead, that'd be fine. idk if you prefer talking in/out of the public forum or whatever, either way it's all good.

I have not seen any master who can show their energetic power on someone who isn't open and receptive to them, so at least Max is honest about that. All the videos I have seen when a master tries to use their energetic power on someone who is resistant either nothing happens or in a fight situation they end up being punched in the mouth.

• Like 1

...the 'sant mat' thing, it's the same, third eye meditation with a mantra (except they apparently reveal and "inner light and sound" which I am still curious about.

In the early '80's I was initiated into a cult deriving from Sant Mat via Divine Light Mission... a very powerful, very real transmission which did reveal a light at the third eye, and a rumbling vibrating sound in the ears.

There was a mantra, and use of the kechari mudra (tongue up and back) too, though they were definitely secondary. I'd never done the techniques before, so I don't know whether the experiences would have been there already. Nor do I know what the correspondences might be in terms of channels etc. However the energetic component was immense - turned me right around and for several years those inner experiences were far more real than the outer everyday.

Rich

I have not seen any master who can show their energetic power on someone who isn't open and receptive to them, so at least Max is honest about that. All the videos I have seen when a master tries to use their energetic power on someone who is resistant either nothing happens or in a fight situation they end up being punched in the mouth.

John Chang? He's the only one I know who apparently can do his "stuff" on non-open people. Sifu Hata apparently can do it too. Of course I've never investigated either of them personally but I've talked to one of JC's students who vouches for him.

Laughingblade - really? Thats pretty crazy. Maybe I WILL check out sant mat after all. May as well anyway, lol. Did the mantra go something like this?

And kechari mudra? eesh, isn't that the one where you like cut your tongue or something?

-Astral

Did the mantra go something like this?

Heh heh that's made my day:

"Wiley has been a Breatharian for some 30 years

Wiley has had past lives as: ADAM, ZEUS, ENOCH, JESHUA (JESUS THE CHRIST), JOSHUA, ELIJAH, JOHN THE BAPTIST, ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI, KUTHUMI, BALTHAZAR (KING OF SYRIA), MUGHAL EMPEROR SHAH JAHAN (Builder of the TaJ Mahal in Agra, India), JOSEPH SMITH AND WILLIAM MULHOLLAND."

And offers Immortality Initiation Workshops for $100,000 (No Refunds)

I'd like to ask how you can have incarnations as two contemporaneous figures, or as a mythical Greek God? But that mightn't be duly resepctful, and I'll be stuck here on Fallback Earth while all the cool kids are hanging out in the 5th Dimension.

Diet Coke is liquid light :rolleyes:

And kechari mudra? eesh, isn't that the one where you like cut your tongue or something?

In the extreme case yeah, but for the average bum a few months practise allows you to put the tongue back into the cavity behind the epiglottis.

And for older Brits among us: famous Sant Mat alumni #1 (FACT!): Martin Shaw

Rich

Edit for FACT! and more Wiley fun.

Edited by laughingblade

define "energetic power" precisely. Leave no gaps.

(From which body )level of creation, is this derived?

..detail: 'energetic' and 'power'

In a brief exchange of messages I had with Diana some weeks back, she indicated that a new book was going through final proofs and that it was their intention to have the book released by the new year.... So, still some months off, but it seems that there is most definitely something in the pipeline.

balance.

• Like 3

In a brief exchange of messages I had with Diana some weeks back, she indicated that a new book was going through final proofs and that it was their intention to have the book released by the new year.... So, still some months off, but it seems that there is most definitely something in the pipeline.

balance.

Thanks for the heads up!

Talk about tap dancing around the bush.

The point is this most if not all people that buy Max's book is for enlightenment of some type. Not for nagas or other type of beings to visit them or their loved ones. You go on his website and he has pyramids, snakes, and believes in aliens my point is this its freakin weird.- plain and simple

Why dont they teach a kunlun protection from evil entities practice or mantra. And dont bs me every and i mean every valid taoist sect has a practice like this.

Edited by templetao

Why dont they teach a kunlun protection from evil entities practice or mantra.

I used to wonder about this. Max taught a few things...first, that the kunlun energy which you generate has the power to cast out any kind of entities. You simply command things to leave if they show up. They might be weird and maybe evil (I've had experiences with various types of personalities of ghosts, some very loving, some clingy, some scary), but they aren't harmful.

Eventually, after a while of practice, your intent takes effect and nothing comes near you. You end up spreading a protective barrier without trying. It helps to be a good person.

Also, Max taught that if you have an experience with some entity, either stare at it or try to touch it. :D I did this once, and realized my control over these things (of the mind).

If people are scared, that's legitimate. But be honest. Have you been harmed by these paranormal experiences? Can these experiences make you into an evil person, subduing your willpower and decision making?

Also ask yourself: isn't it spiritual policy to not avoid anything? To cultivate non attachment? To be fearless, and compassionate? Protecting yourself is fine, but this is also an opportunity to work on some things. And: what kind of enlightenment involves closing your eyes if you see something paranormal? :lol:

• Like 5

Well all of this represents a failure of management and brand representation. i dont believe that Max is evil or anything stupid like that.

But a swift response to the whole reptilian issue with some sort of protection practice or something similar would have ended this a while ago.

I understand that being a high level neigong master that Max is means that you experience all sort of amazing things on a daily basis, but some of which should not be expressed publicy to the extent that it pushes away and confuses your target market.

• Like 1

Why dont they teach a kunlun protection from evil entities practice or mantra.

If you look at KL's PR rap around this issue, strip away the silliness, and boil down the best of it, their solution comes down to "persevere".

So, the situation.

1. You've got a school where everyone inside knows that a common side-effect of initiation is reptile trouble (though there is of course disagreement about the nature of that trouble).

And the school's basic responses to students who have that trouble is:

2. Make it the student's problem, not the school's.

3. Say, "persevere".

That sums up the help you'll get; don't expect more.

Does that sound like a school that has the actual answer to this situation?

.. or that is taking responsibility for their part in this?

If you're informed before-hand, if you're an adult, and you choose, "ok, I'll sign up for that" then that's one thing.

.. but ..

What's the screening process within the school? Is there forewarning that this is what the ride is? Do they allow students in who are unstable?, who are in real crisis and need real healing for considerable time before they are healthy and strong? What about when house-holds get infected? Children, infants of pre-speech age, pregnant women? Various house-mates who didn't take the workshop, didn't sign up for that ride? Is the school taking their part of responsibility for inevitabilities?

And, yup, there are also people who get healing from KL and have no trouble (or no major trouble).

~ p.s. ~

I'm into spirituality to be more & more real, not to foster standard cult mentality.

• Like 4

This is so important Trunk. Thanks for posting it.

I don't know how this is going to come off but IME/IMO defense of "stuff" (whatever the "stuff" might be) tends to come from people who have benefitted from it.

And as a result any criticism levelled at the "stuff" is going to meet with varying kinds of response. From the outright "how dare you criticize my stuff" to other more subtle means that I won't bother enumerating as we use them all the time on TTB's:-)

Yes I agree, by all means do it to yourself but if this "spread" of weird phenomena happens to people who didn't sign up that's another kettle of fish.

However, I feel I'm also "one to talk" because when my K storm hit, i didn't do an excellent time of protecting people close. So i dunno...