witch

My left hand path (for -K-)

Which, thanks Witch! Is a neat transition to "left-handed" ways.

How would you describe them aside from what the casual observer might say?

I am presently reminded of those mudbathing random hindu folks.

What I meant by my remark was that I found it seriously strange that an adult woman would have to put herself (or her behaviour) into a spiritual category sort of apart but named as such so sort of acceptable ("as long as there's not too many "left-handers" like you" ( not you per se Witch).

Anyways. At such levels, the boys seem to be more interested in other stuff:-)

Didn't want to derail the other thread there, clomping all over it with my goaty hooves. I think posting my about me section on a personals site might give the gist of my approach. I am very straightforward and honest about what I am looking for, as you see:

"I'm a sensuous person and like to devour my subs. Hands, mouth and vulva are not enough--my rope is like another sex organ, it's a part of my body that can devour, that can grab. In that sense it is a true fetish--it's better for me if it's my own rope, for example, and my rope is very long. I feel like a wicked spideress, readying my victims to suck out their vital essence.

There. Truth in advertising. Sounds silly enough, and there's a lot more to me than that, but that's why I'm here, isn't it? I'm a white tigress taoist witch, and have no use for a jade dragon. And my green dragons I like femme--I like MtF crossdresser and pre-op transsexual subs."

I think that makes it pretty clear, hmm? :D I have several regulars.

I also inflict pain if my subs want that, but I can take it or leave it. Rope, on the other hand, is required.

I am a fair and openhanded witch; I do give the energy back through the chest if they are able to take it.

Wow!

Very very scary (to me:-))

And I'm happy that you're doing it. Being open and enduring:-) I can't even bring myself to discuss such things on TTB's as I am afraid of losing my (well, what i think is) my cutesyness pseud, although i suspect i crossed over into bitch category for some not so long ago:-)

You see why this place has always had such an appeal for me--like a vampire walking into a barbershop.

If I recall correctly, Drew H seemed a bit that way too:-) He mentioned i had really good jing, plus i found him a bit "peeping tom" overall.

So do/did some of the buddhists. Just don't go biting folks that don't want it:-) If i also recall properly, one has to formally invite vampires:-) Cheerleading doesn't count:-)

Drew was the other way around. He had an abundance of energy.

Here it's a look don't touch for me, lots of attractive pent up sexual energy that the taobums have. But I've been friended 127 times on that other site--I'm not lacking for desperately willing volunteers!

And how can an abundance of energy get misread (by me) as something unwanted? I'm quite interested in the mechanics of it.

Well, Drew is also cuckoo. He's got too much energy above his neck. He wasn't so much interested in taking energy as in giving it. He was looking for a sixth chakra woman (to unload into). That can be as unwanted as a man trying to do some second chakra unloading! :)

I shouldn't say it's only been looking here for me. I did touch Drew and also fiveelementtao, but the only one I tried to take from was Max, because he was being such a prat about his 100 days (which I think is insane). That was, um, a mistake. A really big mistake. I think because I went in with playful intentions, I didn't get a triple whammy. But just one whammy was enough, thank you very much!

Well, Drew is also cuckoo. He's got too much energy above his neck. He wasn't so much interested in taking energy as in giving it. He was looking for a sixth chakra woman (to unload into). That can be as unwanted as a man trying to do some second chakra unloading! :)

I shouldn't say it's only been looking here for me. I did touch Drew and also fiveelementtao, but the only one I tried to take from was Max, because he was being such a prat about his 100 days (which I think is insane). That was, um, a mistake. A really big mistake. I think because I went in with playful intentions, I didn't get a triple whammy. But just one whammy was enough, thank you very much!

:blink:

And how can an abundance of energy get misread (by me) as something unwanted? I'm quite interested in the mechanics of it.

Sounds like witch is talking about shaktipat. It can only be done to one who is willing and receptive of the energy.

Edited by Informer

Not fiery, not at all. Except now Eris is a fire singleton in my chart. I am a wood snake and my natal Western astrology horoscope has a rather tight configuration, a yod, involving my eleventh house Capricorn Sun (earth and bossy), my eighth house Scorpio Neptune (eighth house is house of sex and controlling others and Neptune brings things up to a more esoteric level) and my third house Gemini Jupiter (making the whole thing really really powerful and making me on the playful side with it).

In other words, I was born this way. :D With all the problems I was having with entities, I decided to go for it. Used to feel bad about being the way I am, but come to find out there's lots of men out there who want to be tapped, so I figure as long as I'm upfront about who I am and what I'm doing, where's the harm? Performing a public service, collecting up that unwanted.

And that's why I'm good at spotting energy vamps--takes one to know one! :ph34r: But I think vamps are the opposite of fiery--we're HUNGRY.

That's why I make sure to have several, and I am very open about what I am doing.

And as I said, I'm not a hoarder. If a man has the capacity for receiving heart energy, I am very happy to pour back. I have an abundance of heart energy.

I am very straightforward and honest about what I am looking for, as you see:

"I'm a sensuous person and like to devour my subs. Hands, mouth and vulva are not enough--my rope is like another sex organ, it's a part of my body that can devour, that can grab. In that sense it is a true fetish--it's better for me if it's my own rope, for example, and my rope is very long. I feel like a wicked spideress, readying my victims to suck out their vital essence.

Nice for a rapport there this special knife and this fire thingy to burn it out...

There. Truth in advertising. Sounds silly enough, and there's a lot more to me than that, but that's why I'm here, isn't it? I'm a white tigress taoist witch, and have no use for a jade dragon. And my green dragons I like femme--I like MtF crossdresser and pre-op transsexual subs."

Oh you may enjoy "KORE WA ZOMBIE DESU KA?"

I think that makes it pretty clear, hmm? :D I have several regulars.

I also inflict pain if my subs want that, but I can take it or leave it. Rope, on the other hand, is required.

I am a fair and openhanded witch; I do give the energy back through the chest if they are able to take it.

PLaying with you is like playing Hang Man - the ropes I say-

well so to be able to take it back is one thing - he not need to know this...:D

That's why I make sure to have several, and I am very open about what I am doing.

And as I said, I'm not a hoarder. If a man has the capacity for receiving heart energy, I am very happy to pour back. I have an abundance of heart energy.

I don't think she has any idea that she's a vamp and is definitely a hoarder. Her body is even shaped oddly because of how and where she stores the energy. It's kind of bizarre.

witch have you noticed any... interesting effects during your escapades? I find that electronics with infrared receivers for remote controls act as if my partner and I are the remotes sometimes. Also FM radio stations go to static when I play with a partner with a sufficient level of energy.

I haven't noticed anything like that.

I do want to make clear that I do not have actual slaves (although there too I have had many volunteers). I am only dominant in the bedroom, and the most I would do outside of it is to request my partners to refrain from ejaculation for a while (a while being much less time than the nutty things done on this forum) and sometimes request dietary changes to improve their sexual health.

I suppose on a Taoist forum it is indeed!

What I find weird is the overwhelm of what I'd call "scary" vibes around the whole sexual engulfing thing that Witch seems to put out. I don't want to be overwhelmed or engulfed. Or crushed or raped for that matter. Which is a bit what I'd understood Witch was up to "figuratively" if not literally. Susan's energy was a bit scary to me for a while but i got over it. The bisexual thing too. Not comfortable. Hopefully you won't read my discomfort as offensive Witch or any other TTbs. I seem to be running into a lot of "heavy" sexual stuff these days and I'm trying a) to work out what I'm doing to have this "occur" and B) how to navigate it properly so folks don't reckon they can just throw this stuff at me and think it's fine. Hence my questions about how it works. I suppose i could go take Santiago's PSD class too:-)

Hi,

Just thought I'd dip into the naughty thread as light relief from reading all the whats-wrong-with-moderation threads.

Haven't got anything to contribute ... my remote is well, remote ... they call them commandos here in Portugal which sounds more interesting. Pass me the commando - has a kind of domanatrix ring to to it, don't you think?

Hehe. Does that explain so many regulars on TTBs - it ain't the philosophy talk then??

I beg your pardon!!!! Hehehe.