Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Anybody Read "scientifically Guaranteed Male Multiple Orgasms"?

daily solo practice with strong tailbone/exhale contractions and in 30 days anyone can have tailbone ecstacy.

I'll let you know...

As long as, imo, "daily solo practice" doesn't actually mean daily aroused practice. Sacrum contractions can be done either aroused or un. Seems to me that you should respect whatever your natural sexual cycle is and aim to make both the unaroused and aroused practices more profound - going for "constantly turned on".. well, we've talked about it before, .. but even on the physical level it leaves you with a lot to circulate and neutralize.

Obviously just my 2cents, and clearly you have a proven ability to navigate to the jagged edge of practices and back. :D

Thanks..on the 'exploring the exhale' (which is great work btw) have you thought about exploring the inhale with a reverse breath?

My thought when I originally wrote that was that the inhale had already gotten a lot of press and I wanted to explore the under-appreciated exhale. :) Reverse breathing is rich; if you wanna explore, take notes, discuss - that'd be cool. I'm pretty tired out, writing-wise, but still have a few things I feel need to be in the site.. so I'm conserving my 1's & 0's.

And, Michael, thanks.

:)

I already do daily unaroused tailbone contractions. With my family on patrol, doing regular solo aroused practices for more than a few weeks has always been challenging, but if I can fire up tailgasms I'll find the time. :)

Who's the handsome guy in thelerner's avatar? I'll post me when I get my 6 pack back!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

tailgasm?

about inhale vs exhale...

I think it depends on personality and culture perhaps, but most people I know could benefit more from exhale training/nose breathing.

I have the book, and can summarize it in a few sentences. The premise of the book is built around the importance of using what Ritz calls the VIP muscle, aka 'the tailbone', but before one can have any succes in using this 'muscle' you need to be taking certain nutrients which are supposed to facilitate learning this technique, without them the process supposedly becomes far more difficult, if possible at all.

The first is Choline, which you can get from lecithin (I personally take the granules), the second is serotonin, which can be found in a supplement called 5-HTP and can eliminate the deficiency in "a few days" according to Ritz. The third recommendation is simply drinking enough water (between 2 and 3 quarts) which he claims will increase the quantity of blood throughout the body, and hence the penis, which in turn will give a man the much sought after 'steel erection'. He surmises that since the blood is made essentially from water, increasing one's water intake essentially increases the amount of blood in the body, which in turn has enormous (pun intended) implications on the penis.

In addition to the above he recommends taking whey supplements which provide high-quality amino acids, especially tryptophan.

Gotta run now, I've got chicken, lamb, and steak on the grill... :D

Edited by Wanderer

Thanks Yoda, Alan Ritz is one of the few who DON'T advocate using the pc muscle when having sex, along with Dr. Lin and Steve Biel. In fact Ritz' VIP muscle technique bears a striking similarity to Dr. Lin's tailbone breathing method, except Ritz insists on taking specific supplements before learning his technique.

On 18/09/2006 at 2:11 AM, Wanderer said:

Thanks Yoda, Alan Ritz is one of the few who DON'T advocate using the pc muscle when having sex, along with Dr. Lin and Steve Biel. In fact Ritz' VIP muscle technique bears a striking similarity to Dr. Lin's tailbone breathing method, except Ritz insists on taking specific supplements before learning his technique.

J

.... you waited 16 years and then bumped a thread to respond with  .....

J  

:D  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

.... you waited 16 years and then bumped a thread to respond with  ..... J ? 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:52 AM, hierundjetzt said:

… time constraints mostly …

:lol: 

I wouldn’t hold my breath for a reply from Wanderer, his last reply was in 2010!

@Wanderer you should post more often, I currently seem to be the only one here with a very dim view on ‘masters’ (as they seem to be called here now).

Edited by Cobie

Sign in to follow this