Sign in to follow this  
Pub(EPiC)ic_bOb

JESUS IS THE WAY!

looking for a loophole to heaven.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. :)

I know you like to quote Osho quite a lot, so you may have read 'The Mustard Seed', a brilliant book on The Gospel Of Thomas.

Edited by lifeforce

There is some we can know:

Stuff from thousands of years ago is so controversial. I can't claim to know anything regarding it.

Stuff from thousands of years ago is so controversial. I can't claim to know anything regarding it.

I agree. Once I met this guy who tried to convince me that this large piece of chert was the messiah.

Now, Im just in this for humor. Yes I am a troll! LOL

Jesuit stuff and other stuff should not be "diminished in acceptance".

Back to the piece of chert. It was big... and it was kind of coiled looking and brown and thick. It looked like petrified Dino doo. He was telling me that the voices were telling him that it was the saviour of the word and everyone else was wrong! LOL what a gas.

Somehow i sense a presence here similar to a past poster that went by the handle Ronnie Drew Mahalingam. :ninja:

Spooky...

Edited by CowTao

Somehow i sense a presence here similar to a past poster that went by the handle Ronnie Drew Mahalingam. :ninja:

Spooky...

Yes there are a few of us like him. We die, reincarnate. Seems to keep things fresh.

Maybe it is because people develop strong opinions. Opinions in Taoism! What a concept! :lol:

Sign in to follow this