display name No.1

Help My Penis, This Is Not A Joke

>>I wish scientists would get together and seriously make a penis enlargement pill. They have bodybuilding drugs that will alter your muscle genetics permanently, why can't they do it for cocks as well?<<

AS far as I see it there is not a "one-size-fits-all"... many women will tell you size does not matter while others will say it does. Maybe the size of the penis fitting to a proper ladies' sexual intimate sphere is like sex hormones showing animals which is the best partner... more complicated way but nonetheless possible...

:)

Harry

I wish scientists would get together and seriously make a penis enlargement pill. They have bodybuilding drugs that will alter your muscle genetics permanently, why can't they do it for cocks as well? The cock is more androgenic then anabolic, but fundamentally the same. I mean, unless the woman has a certain level of cultivation or a really small pussy size does matter so why have so much suffering in the world? Clearly god fucked up again when designing humans so let's take responsibility since he won't. Or she, or whomever is behind all this crap.

So much suffering in the world? The "suffering" is for the most part only in self-esteem. Most men (i.e. average men) are within a 5-6 inch long range with a similarly small variation in girth. This is plenty enough to satisfy the vast majority of women with the proper technique. A small number of men have micropenises, and for these men surgery is recommended. Some women are more....accommodating than others but they can with simple kegels tighten up enough for even the smaller end of the average. On the other end, some men with abundant endowments are painfully large for small women. While they can overtime accommodate (come on, it is designed to expand enough for a baby to pass through), it is much more painful.

Anabolic steroids don't permanently change muscle genetics. They simply increase hormones that cause the body to build more muscle. Once the steroids are gone the individual will (if they are lucky) go back to normal. Further erectile tissue is not a muscle.

Chinese medicine is very vague about this: You don't harm the kidneys, per say, but rather the adrenline glands atop them. This is because not discharging semen keeps the sympathetic (fight or flight/stress) circuit locked "on" and you drain out all the adrenaline.

The sympathetic system doesn't just "keep going" just because you don't ejaculate. If this were the case then you would have to every time you became aroused.

Thus sprach rain.

Truth abundante.

My favorite post yet on this forum.

But she's got the knack.

ahh..Le Roi Intuitive.

anytime x

Edited by rain

Penile exercises are not dangerous. I hang 200-300 lbs from mine while meditating with great regularity (as part of my SKF practice). Flat out sleep often results from these interludes, from which I awaken much refreshed. I've developed exercises designed to injure penile tissues (so as to take advantage of the tissue growing manifestation of the subsequent proliferation and recovery cycle) which have, quite predictably, resulted in the bigger penis that such activities are supposed to, but not to the point of detriment to the aggregate tissues' function, quite not the point B) . And make no mistake, that is the metric of effectiveness of these exercises. FWIW, mine is now twice the volume that it started out as. mrs. x doesn't care really, a good go is a good go irrespective of what you're goin' with. Point being, don't be afraid to torque your crank, it can take it, and probably will return the effort in cubic inches. But it may not matter :).

It's how good you go...

Peace buds.

xeno

I agree with xenolith (except for the crazy 200-300 pound thing--that's insane! :lol: ) But I've been a regular over at Thunder's for years, and sure some guys get injured because they don't do the newbie routine properly, or rush into advanced techniques, but the vast majority of men there do not get injured and they do get gains. Xenolith is the exception, most men get at most two inches in length and that's it.

Surgery doesn't work, so I think these techniques are a good thing for men with micropenises, and also for longer men who want to be able to hit the CDS on their partner. CDS orgasms are very good! I happen to be lucky because mine is six inches in so most men can hit mine, but I'm unusually shallow.

Also, as I said in another thread, Dr. Lin over at the actionlove website is a quack. He has no medical training and often posts laughably wrong advice.