Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

Obsession: What the War on Terror Is Really About

I never advocate violence of any kind. I try to show all the possibilities of what is happening so we are not playing along with the Game they created. If it was the head of Palestine or Lebanon who said that, my answer is the same.

<snip> Buddha has only compassion. When I see the pictures of dead kids on both sides, what else is there to do?

Against my better judgement, I just wanted to say a few things. :)

First off, everyone should watch Dog Whisperer. This guy talks about intention, energy, balance in real tangible ways and explains alot of the dynamics you see in human relationships..actually all relationships, even our relationship with god.

Smile, you are in an unbalanced state right now. I know you hate to hear this, because you have lots of ideas about being a good guy, balanced, buddhist, peaceful, etc. Those are you words, but your actions and intent are completely different. I apologize for stepping into this discussion, but it's an observation I feel you need to at least be aware of. From my perspective you say the right things about being compassionate and peaceful and then you throw in your true feelings of anti-semitism. I'm sure you're pissed right now reading this wondering who the hell do I think I am to say this..but I'm just reading your energy. Lozen has done a good job of trying to bring some balance to your views, but you still don't get it. You want to fight and prove you are right about jews, but at the same time you are 'just showing all the possibilities'. Digging up any quote to support your views is not a productive use of your time and energy. Everyone knows just because something is written down doesn't make it authoritative. So it reduces your credibility to print things about people from, and by your own admission, questionable and biased sources.

Mythmaker, don't turn off. I get into arguments and turn off or become aggressive too, but I'm working on trying to find balance in more productive ways.

I think we should try to find a healing and loving way to discuss things. This has to come from within. I certainly don't think it's easy. And I'm not putting myself out as a role model, so don't attack me, I've had my share of petty arguments.

T

Against my better judgement, I just wanted to say a few things. :)

First off, everyone should watch Dog Whisperer. This guy talks about intention, energy, balance in real tangible ways and explains alot of the dynamics you see in human relationships..actually all relationships, even our relationship with god.

Smile, you are in an unbalanced state right now. I know you hate to hear this, because you have lots of ideas about being a good guy, balanced, buddhist, peaceful, etc. Those are you words, but your actions and intent are completely different. I apologize for stepping into this discussion, but it's an observation I feel you need to at least be aware of. From my perspective you say the right things about being compassionate and peaceful and then you throw in your true feelings of anti-semitism. I'm sure you're pissed right now reading this wondering who the hell do I think I am to say this..but I'm just reading your energy. Lozen has done a good job of trying to bring some balance to your views, but you still don't get it. You want to fight and prove you are right about jews, but at the same time you are 'just showing all the possibilities'. Digging up any quote to support your views is not a productive use of your time and energy. Everyone knows just because something is written down doesn't make it authoritative. So it reduces your credibility to print things about people from, and by your own admission, questionable and biased sources.

Mythmaker, don't turn off. I get into arguments and turn off or become aggressive too, but I'm working on trying to find balance in more productive ways.

I think we should try to find a healing and loving way to discuss things. This has to come from within. I certainly don't think it's easy. And I'm not putting myself out as a role model, so don't attack me, I've had my share of petty arguments.

T

Thaddeus,

I appreciate your opinion. You don't need to apologize for stepping in- you are welcome to express your views on this forum any way you like.

About questionable and biased sources. Any source of media is questionable and biased. If you disagree with what I had to say, please do so and provide the support. But you can't argue with facts. And the fact is more than 900 Lebanese, most of them civilians, have been killed in the conflict and more than 90 Israelis, most of them soldiers, have also been killed. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5254116.stm

I didn't start this dialog- Lozen started this conversation and posted the video about arab extrimists. Is the video right? Yes, it is. But does it show the complete picture? No, it doesn't.

You and Lozen don't get it- it's nothing to do with a specific race or jewish people. It's all to do with the way US and Israel governments carry out their political agendas. If I criticize Bush and his cabinet, does it make me anti-american? If I say I'm against what we do in Afganistan and Iraq, does it mean I hate American people? Please... Do you think I'm alone? According to MSNBC poll 87% want Bush impeached. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

So if you have something to say on the subject, say it. But please no more personal remarks- it's getting old.

M.

Max puts forth some commentary, and you say you "don't have the energy" to deal with it? C'mon! This is just weakness. Plain and simple.

Max puts forth some sources and you are all too lazy to dispute him with facts of your own. To justify your incredible sloth you say things like "looking up sources on the internet is not a productive use of your time." Since when is researching your position on something "not a productive use of your time?"

Just in the interest of constructive debate...

Max puts forth some commentary, and you say you "don't have the energy" to deal with it? C'mon! This is just weakness. Plain and simple.

Max puts forth some sources and you are all too lazy to dispute him with facts of your own. To justify your incredible sloth you say things like "looking up sources on the internet is not a productive use of your time." Since when is researching your position on something "not a productive use of your time?"

Just in the interest of constructive debate...

Hi Plato,

What I did say was 'digging up *any* quote' was unproductive. If one is going to quote sources you shouldn't later admit they were questionable because it ruins credibility. It appears *as if* one is looking for anything to support a view. Begin really said that?

Max, I'm not arguing about facts, i'm pointing out that you keep saying you're presenting both sides, yet you keep honing in on all the bad things about jews..

You Mel Gibson!! yeah, I said it!!! LOL j/k

T

Hi Plato,

What I did say was 'digging up *any* quote' was unproductive. If one is going to quote sources you shouldn't later admit they were questionable because it ruins credibility. It appears *as if* one is looking for anything to support a view. Begin really said that?

Max, I'm not arguing about facts, i'm pointing out that you keep saying you're presenting both sides, yet you keep honing in on all the bad things about jews..

You Mel Gibson!! yeah, I said it!!! LOL j/k

T

LOL! Max Gibson!

Mel-Gibson-Passion-Christ.jpg

In Norway now, a famous author has gotten death threats by writing a polemic article about how he no longer recognizes the credibility or existence of the State of Israel, as it stands today. It is no longer politically or ideologically reflects the way the israeli state of 1948 was founded. He now receives deaths and is called an antisemite.

If my child was born in Lebanon and I had to dodge bombs from Israeli planes, I would probably join the Hizbollah. If my child was born in Israel, and I constantly had to be frightened, worrying about his future, safety or if he comes home in a bag after being blown up on his way to school, I would probably want to blow he entire south Lebanon to kingdom come.

The source of ignorance is in the heart of every man, and not in the middle east.

On both sides, they all love their children. And on both sides, their rage is contained by a profound sorrow.

We all want so bad to be right. To feel rightous rage. To rightfully blame someone. The discussion on this site is nothing different. We want to feel secure. Feel confindence in our views. Label the other side as ignorant, evil, selfish, greedy, distasteful.

Isn't it a pity that emotions run the world.

What we recognize as characteristics of others are already a seed in our own hearts. So why are we taking sides? I can't judge anybody. Not the Hizbollah, not the Israelis, not Osama Bin Laden, Bush, Hitler. At one time they all rested in a deep peace.

h

T

Thaddeus nice post.

It's not a question of turning off.

We would just be going back and forth

and it wouldn't be productive for me.

My discipline is to drop it when appropriate

to do so.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

A friend of mine recently sent an email with the following written by the late Jean Klein that I think is relavent to this discussion.

Q: How can I best bring about peace in the world?

A: So you're looking for peace? You'd like to see your surroundings in

peace? Are you in peace? Because, before giving peace to your

surroundings,

you must be in peace yourself. First, face your lack of peace. See that

you

are constantly at war with yourself, you are violent and aggressive

with

yourself. As long as there is an ego, there is war. As long as you

think

you're an independent entity, there's war, and it's useless to try to

end

conflict on a social level. If you are not in harmony with yourself,

you

remain an accomplice to society.

This question of war and peace is very important. When you come to the

life

experience of global being, there is real freedom and absolute

security. As

long as you have not integrated this freedom you cannot bring social or

political freedom. Freedom can never come through a system.

Q: But we need to influence institutions. How can we do that?

A: Don't try to influence. The moment you breathe, the whole world is

affected by your inhalation and exhalation. So when you live in peace

you

radiate it. If someone asks for help, help of course. ..."

I suppose I see a distinction between trying to wipe out entire populations and take over the world, and trying to survive in some manner of peace. Hezbollah is founded on the idea of absolute destruction of Israel. That is their founding principle: "Death to Israel."

Second, there is intent--which even Buddhism acknowledges. Israel's intent is to knock out military sites and kill enemy combatants. Hezbollah's intent is to kill every Jew in Israel, man, woman, elderly, child, soldier, civilian, without prejudice. Why is it that Israel conducts investigations when accused of killing civilians? Has Hezbollah ever run investigations for wrongful deaths?

The idea that Hezbollah would stop striking through tunnels and bring suicide bombers into Israel if they changed their public policy is crap. Why did they continue after Israel left Lebanon? Hezbollah is similar to Al Qaeda in that they keep changing their mission statement no matter how many concessions are granted. Israel has conceeded land for peaceful resolution and they keep getting attacked for it.

While Israel may have killed more civilians in this particular conflict, this may have something to do with the fact that Hezbollah has positioned themselves and the Lebanese in position to be killed for media value. In addition, Hezbollah keeps launching rocket attacks not at military targets, but at civilian targets. The fact that they haven't been as successful as they've wanted to be does not change their intent.

Not only has Israel only been attacking military targets, they also warn civilians beforehand as well as investigated when they were thought to have wrongfully killed civilians.

If you really can't see a difference between a group who kills civilians while trying to strike military targets and a group that specifically launches thousands of rockets directly at civilian populations, then I don't know what else to say. Not to mention purposely surrounding yourself with civilians to cause civilian casualties (and get in the paper.)

Oh, and here's some information about the media (that the Jews control, right? :rolleyes: )

Reuters Caught Distributing Photos Doctored

to Besmirch Israel

After being caught by a blogger, Reuters on Sunday was forced to admit it had distributed a doctored photo (very obviously so), of the results of an Israeli strike on a Beirut suburb, taken by freelance photographer Adnan Hajj who the London-based news service dropped in the wake of the embarrassing revelation. Then on Monday, Reuters conceded at least one more picture had been manipulated by Hajj -- to show three missiles, instead of the actual one flare, from an Israeli jet -- and the news service removed all 920 photos from Hajj in its photo database.

Keeping with the Reuters policy of not applying the "terrorist" label -- "We all know that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and that Reuters upholds the principle that we do not use the word terrorist," Steven Jukes, global head of news for Reuters News Service, wrote in an internal memo in 2001 -- the wire service's articles on their doctored pictures referred to the "Shi'ite Islamic group Hizbollah" and how Hajj "altered two images from the conflict between Israel and the armed group Hizbollah."

For more on Jukes, see item #2 below.

On Saturday, the Little Green Footballs blog site first exposed the doctoring: littlegreenfootballs.com

Reuters has posted the original photo of smoke rising from above city buildings alongside the altered version they distributed with darker smoke containing perfect circles over repeating images of the same buildings: today.reuters.com

The Jawa Report blog noted the second Hajj photo doctoring: mypetjawa.mu.nu

As James Taranto explained in his Monday "Best of the Web" column for OpinionJournal.com, the Reuters photo by Hajj "purports to show an Israeli F-16 plane firing missiles" when, in fact, "they are," the Jawa Report asserted, "'flares designed to be a decoy for surface to air missiles.' And although the picture purports to show three of these 'missiles,' in fact two of them are simply copies of the first." August 7 Best of the Web: www.opinionjournal.com

An excerpt from a Sunday Reuters dispatch, "Reuters drops Lebanese photographer over doctored image," which carried no byline:

LONDON (Reuters) - Reuters, the global news and information agency, told a freelance Lebanese photographer on Sunday it would not use any more of his pictures after he doctored an image of the aftermath of an Israeli air strike on Beirut.

The photograph by Adnan Hajj, which was published on news Web sites on Saturday, showed thick black smoke rising above buildings in the Lebanese capital after an Israeli air raid in the war with the Shi'ite Islamic group Hizbollah, now in its fourth week.

Reuters withdrew the doctored image on Sunday and replaced it with the unaltered photograph after several news blogs said it had been manipulated using Photoshop software to show more smoke.

Reuters has strict standards of accuracy that bar the manipulation of images in ways that mislead the viewer....

END of Excerpt

For the August 6 dispatch in full as posted by Reuters: today.reuters.com

An excerpt from a Monday Reuters dispatch, "Reuters withdraws all photos by freelancer"

LONDON (Reuters) - Reuters withdrew all 920 photographs by a freelance Lebanese photographer from its database on Monday after an urgent review of his work showed he had altered two images from the conflict between Israel and the armed group Hizbollah.

Global Picture Editor Tom Szlukovenyi called the measure precautionary but said the fact that two of the images by photographer Adnan Hajj had been manipulated undermined trust in his entire body of work.

"There is no graver breach of Reuters standards for our photographers than the deliberate manipulation of an image," Szlukovenyi said in a statement.

"Reuters has zero tolerance for any doctoring of pictures and constantly reminds its photographers, both staff and freelance, of this strict and unalterable policy."

The news and information agency announced the decision in an advisory note to its photo service subscribers. The note also said Reuters had tightened editing procedures for photographs from the conflict and apologized for the case.

Removing the images from the Reuters database excludes them from future sale....

END of Excerpt

For that August 7 story in full, as posted by Reuters: today.reuters.com

Edited by Lozen

The whole problem as I see it is that there is no side except for fools. It appears that Max sides with the Arabs and Lozen sides with the Jews. The distinction is clear. The trouble is that the enemy has no side, just an objective.

Since Lozen wants to know what is really going on, let me give a framework for her.

You may notice that at one time the "Jewish controlled media" was totally behind Bush's policies, which are totally influenced by Zionist think-tanks. The fact that the media is Jewish controlled is beyond dispute, and in principal it shouldn't matter any more then the fact that the computer industry is controlled by geeky males. While it is indeed curious (and also beyond dispute) that Bush's policies (the policies of the United States) are driven by Zionist think-tanks, this fact should also be of little importance since after all, Israel is our only ally against a Moslem world who is very vocal about destroying us.

So please don't take my pointing out that the media and political scene is dominated by Jews to be an anti-semitic statement. Getting upset over pointing out the obvious just indicates that there is an unspoken issue that needs to be worked out--and this is what I am doing right here anyway since I am tired of all the back-and-forth polarity crap.

Anyway, looking back over recent years you saw the media (Jew dominated) rallying behind Bush (Jew dominated). Now you see the media shitting all over Bush. Since when do Jews betray their own???

You'll also see how 911 conspiracy theorists used to be ridiculed, and now they are all over the mainstream TV being indulged. EVEN BETTER, is how George Soros (Zionist) campaigned with "his own" money to PAY FOR THE 911 MOVEMENT and to try to bring down Bush (Zionist) during the last elections. Ask yourself, how can the "Zionist" media allow such anti-government (anti-Zionist) stuff to run all day long on CNN and MSNBC?

It's like me suing myself in court. Preposterous!

If anybody actually read "The Protocols of Zion" (and most people who talk about it have not) they will understand exactly what is going on. They'll see our entire current time period predicted years ago. It is scary to see how accurate this document is. An enlightening experience, for after reading it everything will be so very clear.

You say the document is a forgery? Irrelevant. If I send you an e-mail predicting your future and it comes true and then tomorrow you find out Max spoofed my e-mail, does it make the prediction false?

Can't get over the "anti-semitic" nature of the book? Then take out every reference to Jews in the document using "find-and-replace" in Microsoft Word and read it again.

You'll fall off the chair!

The whole point is that the present order of things will to be destroyed according to plans laid down years ago. The United States will be destroyed, Israel will be destroyed--all to make room for what is to come.

Everything you argue about, all the entertainment you consume--it has all been to fragment your focus on they've pretty much already won. Arabs, Jews, Americans--we are all 99% slaves.

When we rush out there with Alex "NWO" Jones to fuck the "illuminati" up the ass for 911 and all that other shit we will find that behind us is something else pushing our hips and smiling...

Peter Townsend will turn over in his grave because we will have been fooled again.

The saddest thing is that Jews are the biggest victims in this con. Those that really run the show have given them this paranoid victim-complex so that anybody who tries to wake them up will immediately be stoned because you can't talk to a Jew about what is really going down without saying something that can be construed as anti-semitic. Have a negative comment on Israel? You must be a Nazi! This lack of logic and breakdown in communication is only possible due to trauma. Trauma like the Holocaust, etc. Jews really have no choice but to push away any information that could save them.

-P

Edited by SheepishLord

Yes, and reptiles control the earth, too. And anybody who doesn't believe this is just being manipulated by reptile-controlled newspapers.

Your response demonstrates exactly why this argument isn't worth my time.

Yes, and reptiles control the earth, too. And anybody who doesn't believe this is just being manipulated by reptile-controlled newspapers.

Your response demonstrates exactly why this argument isn't worth my time.

But it clearly IS worth your time because you are here replying to me. You did the same thing to Max, you say he isn't worth your time yet you continue to have an exchange with him.

So what gives?

Really, I construct a line of reasoning which is totally non-polarized and takes no sides and you can't even swallow that. Why? Because you yourself are polarized. All I have to do is mention "Protocols of Elders of Zion" or "Jews control the media" and the programming gets activated.

You've got no real choice in your response. Reptiles may not control the earth, but you are controlled by the aspect of them that is in you.

Edited by SheepishLord

Well, Lozen could actually read Protocols of Zion and see for herself if it's true what Plato said. But just like with many people when they hear about "questionable" comments (read: comments that are not originated from mainstream news organizations like FOXNews network), she outright refused and ridiculed them.

Lozen, I agree with a lot of what you said about Hezbollah. I disagree that you a painting a picture of innocent Israel. The photographs are doctored, the Israelis are investigating civilian deaths, Hezbollah is targeting civilians and Israeli - only militry targets... Still, there are 1,000 Lebanese and 100 Israelis killed. Even the mainstream media points out that it's major part Lebanese civilians and Israeli soldiers.

Israel made a big mistake and now everyone in the Arab world views Hezbollah as heroes. Before they had just a few supporters but look at them now. So you still think this war was worth it and justified? Just wait till other countries get involved. Plato is right- Israel and America were set up to be braught down along with a bunch of other countries. You can't make a strong country to submit to the NWO. But you can do it with the one that had been destroyed physically and financially by war.

Look at America now, Lozen. They dedicated "Free Speach Zones" for people who want to voice their opinion. Can you see we are in big trouble?

This video you sent me Max demonstrates a lot:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videopla...60806%2C00.html

You can clearly see how Rupert Murdoch allowing this guy to be on the air IS fostering anti-semitism. Sure, they claim they put him on there to ridicule him while he exercises his freedom of speech, but he is really on there to bring down Israelby inciting anti-semitism according to plan!

Back in the day Israel was ruthless, flying F-16s into enemy territory and bombing nuclear sites and not giving a fuck what anybody thought. Today they play pussy-and-mouse with overblown bottle rockets instead of getting the job done! Why is that?

During Vietnam NO AMERICAN BOMBER PILOTS WERE ALLOWED TO BOMB REAL TARGETS. How do I know this? Because two of my friends were bomber pilots on Vietnam! I didn't just read it in a book. You know who was behind this fraud of statesmanship? Henry Kissinger!

How can you fight a war and not bomb enemy targets? Was Henry Kissinger, a Harvard-educated genius, incompetent? Hardly!

Why is America and Israel being sent to the slaughterhouse like this?

Then again, I am not surprised that people cannot see how they are being led to destruction...

...they cannot see it because they don't have enough of the master's blood. :unsure:

Edited by SheepishLord

What is going on in this discussion is just a manifestation of what feeds such conflict.

There are no hidden agendas, no secret governments, no hidden master plan.

And if there is, who cares. Do you really think this can be solved politically?

We are controlled as long as we continue to act as if we are so.

The source of this conflict is nowhere to be found. It's all lables and concepts. If the Israelis expelled the palestinians. No wonder their pissed. There are people who thrives on the continuation of history. Whu should we?

The continuation of the war is fed by loss. The moment someone is hurt, the whole can of worms is opened.

You guys should know better. What's up with all the resentment? Thought you people were cultivators.

h

Don't know how or if this is related. Here is an email I got. No finger pointing or the facts being good or bad just interesting.

Dr Farrukh Saleem

There are only 14 million Jews in the world; seven million in the Americas, five million in Asia, two million in Europe and 100,000 in Africa. For every single Jew in the world there are 100 Muslims. Yet, Jews are more than a hundred times more powerful than all the Muslims put together. Ever wondered why?

Jesus of Nazareth was Jewish. Albert Einstein, the most influential scientist of all time and TIME magazine's 'Person of the Century', was a Jew. Sigmund Freud -- id, ego, superego -- the father of psychoanalysis was a Jew. So were Karl Marx, Paul Samuelson and Milton Friedman.

Here are a few other Jews whose intellectual output has enriched the whole humanity: Benjamin Rubin gave humanity the vaccinating needle. Jonas Salk developed the first polio vaccine. Alert Sabin developed the improved live polio vaccine. Gertrude Elion gave us a leukaemia fighting drug. Baruch Blumberg developed the vaccination for Hepatitis B. Paul Ehrlich discovered a treatment for syphilis (a sexually transmitted disease). Elie Metchnikoff won a Nobel Prize in infectious diseases.

Bernard Katz won a Nobel Prize in neuromuscular transmission. Andrew Schally won a Nobel in endocrinology (disorders of the endocrine system; diabetes, hyperthyroidism). Aaron Beck founded Cognitive Therapy (psychotherapy to treat mental disorders, depression and phobias). Gregory Pincus developed the first oral contraceptive pill. George Wald won a Nobel for furthering our understanding of the human eye. Stanley Cohen won a Nobel in embryology (study of embryos and their development). Willem Kolff came up with the kidney dialysis machine.

Over the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 15-dozen Nobel Prizes while only three Nobel Prizes have been won by 1.4 billion Muslims (other than Peace Prizes).

Why are Jews so powerful? Stanley Mezor invented the first micro-processing chip. Leo Szilard developed the first nuclear chain reactor. Peter Schultz, optical fibre cable; Charles Adler, traffic lights; Benno Strauss, Stainless steel; Isador Kisee, sound movies; Emile Berliner, telephone microphone and Charles Ginsburg, videotape recorder.

Famous financiers in the business world who belong to Jewish faith include Ralph Lauren (Polo), Levis Strauss (Levi's Jeans), Howard Schultz (Starbuck's), Sergey Brin (Google), Michael Dell (Dell Computers), Larry Ellison (Oracle), Donna Karan (DKNY), Irv Robbins (Baskins & Robbins) and Bill Rosenberg (Dunkin Donuts).

Richard Levin, President of Yale University, is a Jew. So are Henry Kissinger (American secretary of state), Alan Greenspan (fed chairman under Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush), Joseph Lieberman, Madeleine Albright (American secretary of state), Casper Weinberger (American secretary of defence), Maxim Litvinov (USSR foreign Minister), David Marshal (Singapore's first chief minister), Issac Isaacs (governor-general of Australia), Benjamin Disraeli (British statesman and author), Yevgeny Primakov (Russian PM), Barry Goldwater, Jorge Sampaio (president of Portugal), John Deutsch (CIA director), Herb Gray (Canadian deputy PM), Pierre Mendes (French PM), Michael Howard (British home secretary), Bruno Kreisky (chancellor of Austria) and Robert Rubin (American secretary of treasury).

In the media, famous Jews include Wolf Blitzer (CNN), Barbara Walters (ABC News), Eugene Meyer (Washington Post), Henry Grunwald (editor-in-chief Time), Katherine Graham (publisher of The Washington Post), Joseph Lelyyeld (Executive editor, The New York Times), and Max Frankel (New York Times).

Can you name the most beneficent philanthropist in the history of the world? The name is George Soros, a Jew, who has so far donated a colossal $4 billion most of which has gone as aid to scientists and universities around the world. Second to George Soros is Walter Annenberg, another Jew, who has built a hundred libraries by donating an estimated $2 billion.

At the Olympics, Mark Spitz set a record of sorts by wining seven gold medals. Lenny Krayzelburg is a three-time Olympic gold medalist. Spitz, Krayzelburg and Boris Becker are all Jewish.

Did you know that Harrison Ford, George Burns, Tony Curtis, Charles Bronson, Sandra Bullock, Billy Crystal, Woody Allen, Paul Newman, Peter Sellers, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Douglas, Ben Kingsley, Kirk Douglas, Goldie Hawn, Cary Grant, William Shatner, Jerry Lewis and Peter Falk are all Jewish? As a matter of fact, Hollywood itself was founded by a Jew. Among directors and producers, Steven Spielberg, Mel Brooks, Oliver Stone, Aaron Spelling (Beverly Hills 90210), Neil Simon (The Odd Couple), Andrew Vaina (Rambo 1/2/3), Michael Man (Starsky and Hutch), Milos Forman (One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest), Douglas Fairbanks (The thief of Baghdad) and Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters) are all Jewish.

To be certain, Washington is the capital that matters and in Washington the lobby that matters is The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC. Washington knows that if PM Ehud Olmert were to discover that the earth is flat, AIPAC will make the 109th Congress pass a resolution congratulating Olmert on his discovery.

William James Sidis, with an IQ of 250-300, is the brightest human who ever existed. Guess what faith did he belong to?

So, why are Jews so powerful? Answer: Education.

The writer is an Islamabad-based freelance columnist

Email: [email protected]

It isn't like any of the Scandinavian countries have much trouble these days. Sure, you've got your troubles with Muslim men gang-raping Scandinavian girls, but I guess you don't see that as much of a warning--maybe you even see it as Viking karma turning back on you--hell, I don't know what goes on up there.

For us who live in America, we have a totally different experience. Aware Americans know that some crazy shit is going on and we are trying to do something about it while we still have free speech left. We use free speech to create awareness. Awareness is the root of any political change.

The idea that cultivators shouldn't get involved with the affairs of the world is an erroneous notion. Even Taoist history is replete with immortals and hermits who came down from the caves in times of crisis.

Who cares?

I care.

Are we converting this into BJ-jitsu thread?

Today is the season opening of TUF4.

ishigaki%201.gif

Edit: Actually, it's next Thursday

Edited by Smile

Hey, I heard you were back doing Jew Jitsu? :P

romantic_entanglement_1.jpg

-P

I havent decided for sure yet. I went back and hung out and watched the dudes roll around on the ground with eacother all sweaty. I realize you think it is an overt act of gayness but once you start rolling and are focused on not getting choked out or arm barred you would probably stop thinking that. In any case I havent decided for sure I may take Max's advise and just start training internal MA. Or I may wait until the Aikido master comes down.

I'll probably come to some sort of decision about MA next week. I might do BJJ and internal together. I started doing the royal court again. Is your shoulder still messed up?

Are we converting this into BJ-jitsu thread?

Today is the season opening of TUF4.

ishigaki%201.gif

Edit: Actually, it's next Thursday

TUF is the soap opera for men.

I'll probably come to some sort of decision about MA next week. I might do BJJ and internal together. I started doing the royal court again. Is your shoulder still messed up?

Yes, it is but it will heal eventually. B) I stand on a Soloflx WBV platform these days. That's about it.

Sign in to follow this