DalTheJigsaw123

I Opened my Kundalini, But I did it to Early!

Go do this and thank me later. ;)

Take off your shoes, lie down and relax your entire body. Now wiggle & convulse your toes. Send all of your awareness here and try to feel that "sweet" energy here. Keep wiggling. Imagine water dripping from them. Do this for 30 minutes at a time whenever you feel too "out there".

When the energy is most intense where does it originate? And do your ears sometimes ring all of a sudden?

And yea, the ears do ring once in a while.

What does that mean?

I do not know how to control it.

Too much power and not enough grounding.

yes...it is very difficult to control. most are unsuccessful in doing so. it really does have a mind of its own which is a body wisdom. It doesnt take kindly to living according to schedules and ordinary reality. Kundalini is supposed to change your relationship to ordinary reality. Since it has it's own wisdom you can talk to it. Negotiate things. I used to ask that kriyas only at night because they were interfering with my job. If things get scary or out of control feeling just say please stop. That often works for me and others. :)

One of the most effective and easy things to do is the Microscosmic orbit and the Secret Smile. I know Santiago (vajrasattva) posted instructions for both on this board a year or so ago.

If this is spontaneous and you were unprepared it will be more difficult. The kundalini has to burn through all the impurities and blocks of different kinds before the flow smooths out. It's a fast track to transformation if one learns to relax into the process.

Do know that the psychic stuff and powers and such are manifestations of the emergence of siddis? That is supposed to happen in the process. It shows how a normal human being is supposed to be when fully transformed and mature in spiritual development. These are good things. :)

Take some deep breaths and know that you are one of those rare individuals who have been touched by grace. we may not like how it is unfolding but eh...is that our control issues talking because we want things on our own terms? Biggest thing one can do with k is relax and surrender to the process. You can learn to ride or surf comfortably on these surges of power. Just takes practice and time.

s

• Like 1

Also Leon,

Read this little article, I think it's a good one for you to read considering your interests in Buddhism.

It's a small article about Kundalini in Vajrayana.

Kundalini and Tibetan Buddhism

yes, good. I often recommend that people work on their heart energies, opening, clearing, and smoothing during awakening.

when i give shaktipat to people as a blessing, i put my hand over their heart and one on their back. It's a way to modulate and smooth out the 'roughness' or intensity of k flow if people are having difficulty.

If you like I give you permission to contact me in your meditations and and imagine my hand touching your heart to let the shakti flow and help smooth out the experience...if you believe in that kind of stuff. :lol: If you are open to it, it begins now. :) Just say stop when you are ready.

My students and friends say it work. Who knows? :ninja:

• Like 1

yes, good. I often recommend that people work on their heart energies, opening, clearing, and smoothing during awakening.

when i give shaktipat to people as a blessing, i put my hand over their heart and one on their back. It's a way to modulate and smooth out the 'roughness' or intensity of k flow if people are having difficulty.

If you like I give you permission to contact me in your meditations and and imagine my hand touching your heart to let the shakti flow and help smooth out the experience...if you believe in that kind of stuff. :lol: If you are open to it, it begins now. :) Just say stop when you are ready.

My students and friends say it work. Who knows? :ninja:

HAHA!! Of course... I feel you dear sister. Love! Thanks!! These kinds of experiences force themselves upon me, I don't have to believe, they just are.

;)

HAHA!! Of course... I feel you dear sister. Love! Thanks!! These kinds of experiences force themselves upon me, I don't have to believe, they just are.

;)

haha... i was meaning for Leon..oops...but I know you know how to contact me. It is there for all. I have no control over the shakti...she goes where she pleases.

:wub:

And yea, the ears do ring once in a while.

What does that mean?

Don't worry about this, just a sign that energy is actually reaching & working the higher centers. When this used to happen to me it was very sudden and out of nowhere at random points in the day. Id be doing something and then it would start, it sounds exactly like "amplified silence" if that makes sense. The ring gets really strong and if you zone out and tune into you can actually "feel" it pulling you into a "space" or void. If this annoys you too much try wiggling your ears while you urinate and feel that tingle rise and release tension in that area. ;)

Edit: It would be most beneficial to you right now to practice emptiness meditation. This will ground your mind and allow very rapid changes and development in you and your life.

Edited by imonous

The basics.

I started the other way around.

I started with Advanced without first grounding myself.

if your really serious about stopping it, be totally "non-spiritual"

i had a friend who complained about his kundalini and wished it to go away but he refused to stop meditating for 3-4 hours a day!

go out to the bars with your friends, get trashed, dance, let loose, eat lots of fast food, and totally forget about spirituality.

live like a total degenerate. this will do the trick ;)

Don't worry about this, just a sign that energy is actually reaching & working the higher centers. When this used to happen to me it was very sudden and out of nowhere at random points in the day. Id be doing something and then it would start, it sounds exactly like "amplified silence" if that makes sense. The ring gets really strong and if you zone out and tune into you can actually "feel" it pulling you into a "space" or void. If this annoys you too much try wiggling your ears while you urinate and feel that tingle rise and release tension in that area. ;)

Edit: It would be most beneficial to you right now to practice emptiness meditation. This will ground your mind and allow very rapid changes and development in you and your life.

Good idea. No visuals, or deities or anything at all. And if you've been hanging around on TTB's long enough, you'll have picked up some qi-gong that will do it. Yi-gong, maybe :-) Use it. MCO. Belly breathing.

Find a good acupuncturist. Why? Because those people can help tweak things to a finer degree than throwing herbs at it can, IMO/IME

I found the Biology of Kundalini website pretty useful. Maps are good for this stuff IME/IMO. But in many respects, IMO/IME you 'decided' to wake up yourself.

Don't neglect psychotherapy. It'll likely 'work' faster too. IME. But find one that knows about 'awakening' or you'll freak them out and they will misread your 'symptoms'.

Work out and exercise. Fresh air in all things:-) Have fun too :-)

"if your really serious about stopping it, be totally "non-spiritual""

What do you mean?

IMO/IME 'being spiritual' is yet another one of those make-believe things we impose upon ourselves. We ARE 'spiritual' all the time. But we figure (and I don't know why) that we're not and there's some realm in which we might be if only... The definition I'd use of 'spiritual' in the instance you suggest is defined (by me :-)) as 'in opposition to 'material''. It's the part that many scholars left to churches to deal with for far too long IME (given they were the locus of power anyway). Getting yourself killed by inquisitions will do it.

Yep!

This is exactly what is happening.

So, Zen Meditation.

if your really serious about stopping it, be totally "non-spiritual"

i had a friend who complained about his kundalini and wished it to go away but he refused to stop meditating for 3-4 hours a day!

go out to the bars with your friends, get trashed, dance, let loose, eat lots of fast food, and totally forget about spirituality.

live like a total degenerate. this will do the trick ;)

HELL NOOO!!!!

I am actually becoming more " spiritua." lol...

I cannot go back and will never go back.. Only uppp!!!

"if your really serious about stopping it, be totally "non-spiritual""

What do you mean?

IMO/IME 'being spiritual' is yet another one of those make-believe things we impose upon ourselves. We ARE 'spiritual' all the time. But we figure (and I don't know why) that we're not and there's some realm in which we might be if only... The definition I'd use of 'spiritual' in the instance you suggest is defined (by me :-)) as 'in opposition to 'material''. It's the part that many scholars left to churches to deal with for far too long IME (given they were the locus of power anyway). Getting yourself killed by inquisitions will do it.

That's true!

Thanks!

The basics.

I started the other way around.

I started with Advanced without first grounding myself.

Leon, I did the same stupid thing, hit myself hard with contractions and cold draw and very little meditation. I was batty for a couple days and lost track of time completely., but after I really focused on zen med and finished with MO, I was feeling normal, well for a spiritual guy anyway, ha. I agree with Slop Zhang too, let the Qi clean out some junk, it'll still be working even after you do grounding and meditation, it just isn't troublesome. Good Luck bro

Leon, I did the same stupid thing, hit myself hard with contractions and cold draw and very little meditation. I was batty for a couple days and lost track of time completely., but after I really focused on zen med and finished with MO, I was feeling normal, well for a spiritual guy anyway, ha. I agree with Slop Zhang too, let the Qi clean out some junk, it'll still be working even after you do grounding and meditation, it just isn't troublesome. Good Luck bro

Thanks bro!

What is Finished with MO?

Yea, I been practicing Zen Meditation with some Chanting/Breathing exercises and Yoga.

HELL NOOO!!!!

I am actually becoming more " spiritua." lol...

I cannot go back and will never go back.. Only uppp!!!

being spritual and being a degenerate are not incompatible.

If you goal is spirituality then know that there is not one thing that is not spiritual. It is all spiritual all the time, 24/7 or it is not.

I eat, sleep, breathe, and sh*t god....

Where you stand is holy ground. what makes something sacred is you make it sacred.

Any suggestions/recommendations? From the top of your head?

Let go.

Get some time in nature if you don't already. Sunlight. Lie on the grass.

You don't need me to tell you anything. There is no magic fix for your imagined problem

Edited by Bluefront

The best way for me to calm down the spirit is to smoke a fat joint.

If that's not your thing then just try to coax the energy to the dan tien or navel chakra.

Also try to go into nature and touch the plants and try to feel any diefferences in your body from touching and feeling various plants, you may even find a spirit to guide you.

Edited by Informer

I dont believe it is too early or too late, it is what it is.

As a side note, it really isn't "your kundalini" per say . . .

Edited by Informer