Non

taoist lovemaking and karezza

If only the cure for most of your inner suffering was as simple as lyposuction, I think you are right to intuitively not trust a man who says it is

Actually.. I guess I'm wayy to impatient usually to sit down and do the practice. I mean essentially its asking myself questions, feeling pain, going into the pain and relaxing that area. I dont know if there are special techniques to relax but... well I mean...

I've done it before but really it takes a long time and sometimes it feels like it's donig nothing. On some days the areas feel clear, so it feels like it just depends on my mind...

I dont practce the Sedona Method nor do I know it but I think I know the foundation principles.

The book Your Hands Can Heal You has a similar method...

I think any meditative practice as long as it's authentic helps with this. As in the budhist type of meditation like cessation-contemplative meditation. Like from William Bodri. It might take some time though.

and I havent read your post thoroughly. I've been very scattered lately.. well more like for the past 2-3 yrs in fact. I'm sorry. I will read i t.

So how often do you DO the practice? Because it sounds like you've done it once or twice, but then figured you "got it", and it's "just like everything else" so you kind of dropped off because you "got it". Knowing it and doing it are very different!

As do special methods to relax, I suggest "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body". It actually teaches you how to relax because, well, most people really don't know. A lot of people think they know what relaxation is, until they find a method to actually relax. Then they realize they weren't so relaxed!

Alright, Non! B)

There is another possibility:

Take Gary Clyman's "Emotional Liposuction" and let him suck all your shit right out of you. After that, you will have a fresh start in life.

It'll work, but be aware that you will have to go through all the shit that happened to you one final time and all at once! When the shit leaves your subconscious, it has to go right through your consciousness one final time before entering Clyman.

Tough, but in my opinion much better than coming again and again into your consciousness and torturing you for the rest of your goddamn life and making your life a living hell!

Also, it grows and grows and grows and so will get worse and worse and worse over time...until it will be unbearable ....and maybe finally will lead you to tragic decisions!

So make an appointment and get rid of the shit once and for all! :)

You know there's some serious purging...when there's serious pain! :lol:

Clyman loves to trash talk, but I don't really care. He's obviously still got some legit skill & I'd personally love to try out his emo-liposuction someday.

I wish Non would try it out too, at the very least just for the sake of science. :D It'd be really interesting to see what Clyman could do with his issues and watch it on tape. He'd be a great test subject too since we've all seen his "before" state here - so could really "quantify" any change from that.

Clyman loves to trash talk, but I don't really care. He's obviously still got some legit skill & I'd personally love to try out his emo-liposuction someday.

Cool! Remember to post the video and link it to TTB! :P

Cool! Remember to post the video and link it to TTB! :P
Lol, unfortunately it's really expensive for a 2-day workshop, although he does offer a few options:
Enroll NOW for my July 16-17, 2011 Personal Power Training™ Workshop and I will include my ($800) Tidal Wave™ Chi Kung DVD Program for FREE.

$1,000/Personal Power Training Workshop, July 16-17, 2011, Single Enrollment, you will learn Chi Kung in the workshop.

$1,500/Personal Power Training Workshop, July 16-17, 2011, Enrollment For Two, Includes ONE Tidal Wave DVD Program.

$500/Personal Power Training Workshop, July 16-17, 2011, ADDITIONAL Single Enrollment, you will learn Chi Kung in the workshop.

$250/Initial Consultation Including First Treatment

I'd be mainly interested in getting the emo-liposuction. That alone would be $250.

But to justify a whole trip there, I might consider a workshop while I'm there. That would be $500 for "

" (PPT) alone or $1000 for that AND chikung & his $800 Tidal Wave DVD. Or if 2 people enrolled together, it would be $1500 for PPT, chikung & ONE Tidal Wave DVD copy.

If anybody else wanted to enroll with me for $1500 - I'd let them keep the DVD if I paid $550 & they paid $950?

Or I think we could maybe also both enroll together for PPT & chikung (but no DVD) for $500 apiece?

Not sure, his menu items are kinda confusing.. :wacko:

But, has anyone here ever tried his emo-liposuction before???

Edited by vortex

P.S.: IMO Gary Clyman is something like "the people's champion" of Temple Style Taichi. Instead of being interested in helping a small gifted elite to reach immortality and enlightenment he prefers to help the normal Joe to get rid of the shit that hinders him so he can live a happy and fulfilled life! Nice dude! ;)

Hasn't the whole "temple style" thing been debunked and trashed??? I seem to remember threads on other forums discussing the origins. . .

You know there's some serious purging...when there's serious pain! :lol:

I wish Non would try it out too, at the very least just for the sake of science. :D It'd be really interesting to see what Clyman could do with his issues and watch it on tape. He'd be a great test subject too since we've all seen his "before" state here - so could really "quantify" any change from that.

well I read somewhere that he was kicked out of his master's school or soemthing and he's not teaching his methods without permission..

Like I said he might have skill, and he might be genuine as in it's hard to find the types of qigong he teaches.. but I'm just turned off by the method of transmission...

Edited by Non

Hasn't the whole "temple style" thing been debunked and trashed??? I seem to remember threads on other forums discussing the origins. . .

and yet he charges so much because actually he targets more the richer folks like entrepreneurs than the regular Joe.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Just saw a bit of the Clyman stuff. Well..if Non actually tries it that will be a miracle in itself. Here's hoping he goes for it. *crosses fingers*

Edit:

I deleted it because I realized it was pointless to post.

Edited by SereneBlue

And just like me there will be nobody on these boards who can help you because help is not what you're seeking. Read that again:

There is nobody on this board who can help you.

Yeah buddy, I think so too for some time now. But I thought maybe I'm wrong so I still gave input in his threads. But Non seems to be like a black hole: No matter how much energy you put into it, it leads to no success and it keeps sucking ( = the next thread with the same stuff again and again emerges from the pits).

Edit: Just saw a bit of the Clyman stuff. Well..if Non actually tries it that will be a miracle in itself. Here's hoping he goes for it. *crosses fingers*

I'm not so sure anymore if he really wants help. It seems more that he just wants to be pitied.

It seems all more about justifying his situation than about creating and persuing strategies to change it for the better! <_<

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Just saw a bit of the Clyman stuff. Well..if Non actually tries it that will be a miracle in itself. Here's hoping he goes for it. *crosses fingers*

Why did you edit your post?

It was your true opinion I guess and confrontation with the truth and clarification about his true motifs is the only thing that maybe will cause some progess in Non's case.

well I read somewhere that he was kicked out of his master's school or soemthing and he's not teaching his methods without permission..

Gary told me that Liao is not happy with him. The reason is that Gary made the secret Nei Kung techniques of Temple Style Taichi available for all people instead of only giving them to a small elite. It's damn unfair to attack Gary because the stuff costs over $3,000. Without Gary it wouldn't be buyable at all! By the way, the price is much to low for it's worth and as I already said I suggested Gary to raise the price for a good amount!

• Like 1

Like I said he might have skill, and he might be genuine as in it's hard to find the types of qigong he teaches.. but I'm just turned off by the method of transmission...

Well, I mean just try out his emo-lipo for $250. That alone could be well-worth the investment if it can really clear out huge emotional blockages that quickly.

I will say that I did get his "The Chi Kung Bible" and was quite disappointed in that I was expecting a well-organized, concise instruction manual. And instead what it appears to be is all of his various archived articles & interviews, etc. cut & pasted into essentially a giant scrapbook. Too much stuff "about" him and not enough stuff on how to simply do his methods...

But whether or not you want to learn his methods, his emo-lipo vids alone really do intrigue me and I feel they would be worth trying (at least for me). Problem for me is I would have to fly there so all that further increases the cost...

Edited by vortex

TheTaoBums- Taoist Singles Dating Site

I can see the commercials now..........

:P

that site in my todo list from a loooong time

no I can't. too embarassing, and wtf?

Embarrassed, why?

What's shameful about them?

I go to chinese massage places all the time.

You are a man, you have needs, if the girls do not satisfy you are you going to suffer or beg?

One day, maybe, I will tell you about my first time. But believe me, many people pay the first time

And then women stop having so much power over you. And then someone will fall in love for you, and you will laugh about all this.

• Like 1

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=i0rI2Nzbaa

"Women want the attention from certain guys. In order for you to compliment a woman and get away with it, she has to be attracted to you first. Women who dress that way do it to feel sexy and to attract the men they have their eyes on. They don't want to attract just any guy. So basically, if a woman gets angry at you for staring and touching, she's saying "you aren't good enough to look at me. You aren't good enough to touch me". Go look at someone who is in your own ranking zone." Just because a woman is dressed that way does not mean she is always for the male attention. I know when I dress a certain way, it's because it makes me be like, "dang girl!" at myself. I'm sure other women think that way too. Women do like to admire themselves just as much as men like to admire them too. Some women like to rival with one another as best dressed and such. The way men pursue women these days make women a whole lotta arrogant. I think all of us women are effected by this kind of mentality.

Another thing is that we live in a sexualized culture. When you go to clubs, guys always want to grope you and junk. You don't even have to have revealing clothes to be groped. Guys love the female body and always want to touch it. Women are not always sexual. Usually women at clubs just want to chill with their girls without the company of guys and they will still put on certain clothes to feel sexy. They want to feel like they are one of these attractive celebs. They don't mind people staring but when it comes to the guys, they want certain guys to only stare at them a certain way. If you are a very attractive guy, have a certain personality, you may be permitted to touch these girls. Lots of these girls go to clubs to just chill with one another and to tease men. Women know how much men desire them. When women do things like this, it's kinda like dangling a doggie treat over a whining dog and laughing at the dog because it is so desperate."

--------------------------

This makes me think all girls who wear tight scanty clothing are being groped by random strangers and people multiple times throughout her day.

Then call an "unattractive man" a pervert for looking at her like a normal guy would yet he's being tortured with overt sexual stimulation and psychological castration with the guys she prefers?

isn't that fuckin sick?

forbid that she calls that man a stalker-weirdo-creep-foreigner that should be caught and tortured in some kind of prison for eternity.

Haven't we learned in history most of our conflicts are about sex.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

A chinese massage lady I once went to was kinder than some of the american women I've dated.

Then call an "unattractive man" a pervert for looking at her like a normal guy would yet he's being tortured with overt sexual stimulation and psychological castration with the guys she prefers?

isn't that fuckin sick?

forbid that she calls that man a stalker-weirdo-creep-foreigner that should be caught and tortured in some kind of prison for eternity.

There is truth to this, but really, why should you even worry about the mindset of someone like that? People like the one you describe above are psychologically unstable and deranged. When it comes to their expectations of the universe and dating, they want fried ice.

Why worry about that when you can get a nice massage (even one without sex) from a decent woman and start to finally heal?

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

"Women want the attention from certain guys. In order for you to compliment a woman and get away with it, she has to be attracted to you first. Women who dress that way do it to feel sexy and to attract the men they have their eyes on. They don't want to attract just any guy. So basically, if a woman gets angry at you for staring and touching, she's saying "you aren't good enough to look at me. You aren't good enough to touch me". Go look at someone who is in your own ranking zone." Just because a woman is dressed that way does not mean she is always for the male attention. I know when I dress a certain way, it's because it makes me be like, "dang girl!" at myself. I'm sure other women think that way too. Women do like to admire themselves just as much as men like to admire them too. Some women like to rival with one another as best dressed and such. The way men pursue women these days make women a whole lotta arrogant. I think all of us women are effected by this kind of mentality.

Another thing is that we live in a sexualized culture. When you go to clubs, guys always want to grope you and junk. You don't even have to have revealing clothes to be groped. Guys love the female body and always want to touch it. Women are not always sexual. Usually women at clubs just want to chill with their girls without the company of guys and they will still put on certain clothes to feel sexy. They want to feel like they are one of these attractive celebs. They don't mind people staring but when it comes to the guys, they want certain guys to only stare at them a certain way. If you are a very attractive guy, have a certain personality, you may be permitted to touch these girls. Lots of these girls go to clubs to just chill with one another and to tease men. Women know how much men desire them. When women do things like this, it's kinda like dangling a doggie treat over a whining dog and laughing at the dog because it is so desperate."

--------------------------

Non, it bothers me about the way you gravitate to certain words and phrases. "Allow", "given permission", "permitted", "forbidden", etc etc. You are treating it like women are guarding some sort of fortress, and you've got to say all the right passwords and get in. It's just.... I dunno, in my experience, it's just not like that.

To quote many a philosophy, "be like water". Water doesn't hold a grudge against the rock in its way. It just goes around. It doesn't hold a grudge against the solid rock face- it keeps on growing until it finds a crack, then it gets in, little by little, going neither too fast nor too slow.

It's an organic process. Don't assume anything one way or the other (that she'll accept or reject you). As the song goes, girls just want to have fun. So be fun. Don't be a downer. I remember when freeform made that post in which he created a scenario in which a resentful, borderline man-hating woman approached you with the same attitudes about men as you have about women, and then asked if you would want to be with that person. I don't remember your response to that, but I do remember it was a spot on post.

Otis also made a great post recently:

In improv partner dance, she does not surrender to me, nor I to her. Instead, we both surrender to us.

That is: neither of us is trying to make something happen, nor are we trying to guess what the other needs. We are merely being honest and caring, at the point of connection. And from that springs beautifully integrated dances. We become one self-balancing being.

In other words, neither of us is right or wrong. There is no correct method that is designed for the specific two of us, at that specific moment. What works for us, is being true to where we're at, and caring for the other's well-being.

I think that connecting to life is the same way. Try to force a change, and bruising happens. Trying to outguess life, or letting it run me, is a disaster. But being honest and caring in the way I meet life, transforms me, and transforms interactions. The world and I become one self-balancing being.

Just for your consideration.

This makes me think all girls who wear tight scanty clothing are being groped by random strangers and people multiple times throughout her day.

isn't that fuckin sick?

Non, I really think you need to open up to SOMEBODY about your specific past experiences. Because your posts like this are always oddly.... specific.

"How can I help it if I approach a woman in a Hardee's and I've just gotten off of work so I'm still wearing my uniform and it looks like she's about to got to the club and she's lookin'n fine and maybe she was in one of my classes last semester and I just go up and say hi and her friend says that her ex looks better than I do and then the girl says 'eyes up here', and I was obviously looking down because I was standing and she's in a booth, and her friend says 'let's get away from the creepy stalker' and I'm like, sad...... I mean, hypothetically."

So Non, anything you want to tell us?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

isn't that fuckin sick?

Well, I can tell you that girls in thsoe clothes certainly do not get groped by random strangers very often. If they do they generally do not like it even if from an attractive man. How a girl ends up being touched is key. On the dance floor I might start to touch a girl arround the waist and slowly start to lead her in dance but I could not just grab her ass. No one just goes over and grabs a girls breasts.

And also why should a woman care to give sexual attention to a man she finds unattractive. I certainly do not see my body as something I would donate part time to girls I fin not attractive simply because of compassion. No f..ng way. Also if I notice agirl I find unattractive trying to flirt with me I will generally run in the other direction (metaphorically speaking, I don`t actually run:)). It is really a pain in the ass to have someone trying to seduce you when you don`T like them. IT can ruin you entire night if you have to keep talking to them it sucks big time. Girls generally get approached by many guys and if they do give signs of accepting a guy talking to them it is almost impossible to get rid of the guy. I see that problem for my female freinds when we go out. If she talks to a guy just a little bit he will often almost stalk her ofr the rest of the night. Often they will have me play their boyfriend or dance with me or otehrwise get me to get the guy away because he just keeps trying. IF my life was like that I certainly would not like it and would be quick to dismiss guys I had any doubt I wanted to talk to.

Also you can turn it arround and say that guys only go out trying to fuck the hottest girls and never show any interest in the fat and ugly ones (they don`t). Why is that not equally unfair. If you were an attractive male would you have sex with ugly fat chicks with little charm just because it would be more fair if they also got sex? Do you think you could get turned on by them through and act of will?

And why should an attractive woman fall in love with someone in the hopes of him going from skinny to muscular or fat to thin when she has many options to choose from of guys that already look good? (You have argued previously that this is unfair.

A chinese massage lady I once went to was kinder than some of the american women I've dated.

There is truth to this, but really, why should you even worry about the mindset of someone like that? People like the one you describe above are psychologically unstable and deranged. When it comes to their expectations of the universe and dating, they want fried ice.

Why worry about that when you can get a nice massage (even one without sex) from a decent woman and start to finally heal?

ah because most youngwomen are like this?

• Like 1

Well, I can tell you that girls in thsoe clothes certainly do not get groped by random strangers very often. If they do they generally do not like it even if from an attractive man. How a girl ends up being touched is key. On the dance floor I might start to touch a girl arround the waist and slowly start to lead her in dance but I could not just grab her ass. No one just goes over and grabs a girls breasts.

And also why should a woman care to give sexual attention to a man she finds unattractive. I certainly do not see my body as something I would donate part time to girls I fin not attractive simply because of compassion. No f..ng way. Also if I notice agirl I find unattractive trying to flirt with me I will generally run in the other direction (metaphorically speaking, I don`t actually run:)). It is really a pain in the ass to have someone trying to seduce you when you don`T like them. IT can ruin you entire night if you have to keep talking to them it sucks big time. Girls generally get approached by many guys and if they do give signs of accepting a guy talking to them it is almost impossible to get rid of the guy. I see that problem for my female freinds when we go out. If she talks to a guy just a little bit he will often almost stalk her ofr the rest of the night. Often they will have me play their boyfriend or dance with me or otehrwise get me to get the guy away because he just keeps trying. IF my life was like that I certainly would not like it and would be quick to dismiss guys I had any doubt I wanted to talk to.

Also you can turn it arround and say that guys only go out trying to fuck the hottest girls and never show any interest in the fat and ugly ones (they don`t). Why is that not equally unfair. If you were an attractive male would you have sex with ugly fat chicks with little charm just because it would be more fair if they also got sex? Do you think you could get turned on by them through and act of will?

And why should an attractive woman fall in love with someone in the hopes of him going from skinny to muscular or fat to thin when she has many options to choose from of guys that already look good? (You have argued previously that this is unfair.

you're not getting the point.

you don't see guys wearing scanty clothes as much as women do. NOt atall.

But believe me, many people pay the first time

And then women stop having so much power over you. And then someone will fall in love for you, and you will laugh about all this.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend this. I'd rather have at least a somewhat meangingful first time - who wants to remember her as some random hooker that you had to pay to deflower you? Of whom you probably don't even know her real name? :lol:

Non is looking for female validation of his worth as a man - not simply physical pleasure. Therefore, having to PAY a professional to service him is only going to make him feel even worse. He wants to be freely desired by women, not so undesired that he has to pay them! :D

Seriously, how would a woman feel if she had to pay for sex??? Like completely undesirable...pathetic sh*t?

I'd take the money he'd spend on a hooker and blow it on emo-lipo from Clyman instead. :lol:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

I predict a whole lotta M seeking F ads... :P

That's actually the case with a lot of dating sites.

I think it was one of those studies that vortex linked to, but basically- guys always have to look hard for sex, women usually always have somebody trying to get in their pants (it may not always be the somebody that she wants, but it's a someone, simple because she's a woman).

Women usually have a lot of incentives to join dating sites, because there's always a shortage of them, and men gotta jump through a lot of hoops just to barely get some.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

I would say it's even more unfair for women because if they don't have the physical attractiveness they are invisible to most men, whereas women aren't as visual as men so a guy can still be attractive in many womens eyes even if he's not the best looking guy just by the way he carries himself, his energy and the way he thinks of himself.

I think most guys probably have had days when they suddenly seemed to get a lot more attention from women.

Maybe they got some new clothes that made them feel great and now a lot of women check them out and they think it's the new clothes when it's really the way the new clothes made them feel that made them more attractive.

Edited by Gjeken

Non, it bothers me about the way you gravitate to certain words and phrases. "Allow", "given permission", "permitted", "forbidden", etc etc. You are treating it like women are guarding some sort of fortress, and you've got to say all the right passwords and get in. It's just.... I dunno, in my experience, it's just not like that.

To quote many a philosophy, "be like water". Water doesn't hold a grudge against the rock in its way. It just goes around. It doesn't hold a grudge against the solid rock face- it keeps on growing until it finds a crack, then it gets in, little by little, going neither too fast nor too slow.

It's an organic process. Don't assume anything one way or the other (that she'll accept or reject you). As the song goes, girls just want to have fun. So be fun. Don't be a downer. I remember when freeform made that post in which he created a scenario in which a resentful, borderline man-hating woman approached you with the same attitudes about men as you have about women, and then asked if you would want to be with that person. I don't remember your response to that, but I do remember it was a spot on post.

Otis also made a great post recently:

Just for your consideration.

Non, I really think you need to open up to SOMEBODY about your specific past experiences. Because your posts like this are always oddly.... specific.

"How can I help it if I approach a woman in a Hardee's and I've just gotten off of work so I'm still wearing my uniform and it looks like she's about to got to the club and she's lookin'n fine and maybe she was in one of my classes last semester and I just go up and say hi and her friend says that her ex looks better than I do and then the girl says 'eyes up here', and I was obviously looking down because I was standing and she's in a booth, and her friend says 'let's get away from the creepy stalker' and I'm like, sad...... I mean, hypothetically."

So Non, anything you want to tell us?

Oh yes. Did I mention how :wub: Otis' post was, and I haven't even (really, except for a movie of him jumping over tires) seen the man :lol:

Non, not every encounter needs to be "meaningful" IMO.

I'd echo the other suggestions and say you need some emo-surgery. There's nothing wrong with being a horny young guy but IMO your attitude towards women is seriously screwed. But you know that already. Dragging up reams of cherry-picked articles to support your view is IMO pointless - unless you don't want to change perspective, in which case, keep posting the same stuff.

How about for every article you post about the sh*t state of male/female relations, you endeavor to find another one that says the opposite. :)