Non

taoist lovemaking and karezza

(deleted because it's futile)

Edited by Hardyg

I would say it's even more unfair for women because if they don't have the physical attractiveness they are invisible to most men, whereas women aren't as visual as men so a guy can still be attractive in many womens eyes even if he's not the best looking guy just by the way he carries himself, his energy and the way he thinks of himself.

I think most guys probably have had days when they suddenly seemed to get a lot more attention from women.

Maybe they got some new clothes that made them feel great and now a lot of women check them out and they think it's the new clothes when it's really the way the new clothes made them feel that made them more attractive.

No, that's not true.

You just don't get it. Hurr.

Women are all evil spawn they're out to get us. Can't you see that?!?

Guys are always the nicer people, putting themselves out for hurt. Except for the bad guys. With muscles.

Well, let's just all imagine what kind of posts Non would make if he's born into a fat woman's body.

"Why won't guys love me, beautiful women are all evil! I'm not fat by choice, I'm fat because I'm big boned and my genes are predisposed to keeping fat, guys are so shallow. Why won't they appreciate a woman who'd put out and be nice to them and cook for them and hug them and love them for who they are. I want a tall, dark and handsome guy in my life to tell me I'm beautiful."

I think society have it a lot tougher for woman, at least if you're a guy you can take off a few pounds of fat and put on a few pounds of muscle, a change of wardrobe and hygiene coupled with a good personality (as in treating the opposite sex like a fellow human which some people might find difficult) set you off above average. Though personalities do trump most physical qualities, if you can actually get to know a woman before you hook up with them, which isn't exactly easy if you're dating people as opposed to being friends and doing things together. Well, tough luck for the armchair anthropologists/sociologists stuck in their cocoon.

• Like 1

No, that's not true.

You just don't get it. Hurr.

Women are all evil spawn they're out to get us. Can't you see that?!?

Guys are always the nicer people, putting themselves out for hurt. Except for the bad guys. With muscles.

LMFAO!!!! :lol:

I would say it's even more unfair for women because if they don't have the physical attractiveness they are invisible to most men, whereas women aren't as visual as men so a guy can still be attractive in many womens eyes even if he's not the best looking guy just by the way he carries himself, his energy and the way he thinks of himself.

Women have this power too but they don't know how to use it. They are too weak and too brainwashed to transcend their looks for the most part. Once in a while you do meet a woman who is not her looks though. So it is possible, it's just that women don't often know what's involved in this type of manifestation since they are so used to focus on the looks alone and men tend to encourage the hell out of that behavior too.

All the powers are available to all the sexes. But people are biased and so they will semi-voluntarily not use all that's available to them.

I also say that looks can be altered magically. You can change your face, your eyes, etc. But not everyone will believe that.

Edited by goldisheavy

A chinese massage lady I once went to was kinder than some of the american women I've dated.

That's quite common, indeed.

I predict a whole lotta M seeking F ads... :P

maybe. Depends on how it is structured. In okcupid there are more women than men. It really has to do a lot on how much the site permits deeper communication, versus just advertising for sex.

Also the site I envision would have a space to explain what are you able to do (do you retain? are you multiorgasmic?...) and if someone lies, then the first female that finds it out can write a report like on couchsurfing.

In fact it would be fun to have a dating site with people writing reports :-). SUddenly everybody becoming very nice because they don't want that the last girlfriend (or boyfriend) gets in the way to the next one.

I also say that looks can be altered magically. You can change your face, your eyes, etc. But not everyone will believe that.

Please share.

I could use some of that. :lol:

• Like 1

Personally, I wouldn't recommend this. I'd rather have at least a somewhat meangingful first time - who wants to remember her as some random hooker that you had to pay to deflower you? Of whom you probably don't even know her real name? :lol:

Non is looking for female validation of his worth as a man - not simply physical pleasure. Therefore, having to PAY a professional to service him is only going to make him feel even worse. He wants to be freely desired by women, not so undesired that he has to pay them! :D

Hi Vortex, I was speaking of my own experience.

I had a bad first time also. It was good for me.

That year, after my first time, I had two girl friends.

And then the next year more. I can't really remember now who I went with, back then.

But that first time, that bad time, it was all I needed to stop thinking about women as some sort of door to a magical place.

Seriously, how would a woman feel if she had to pay for sex??? Like completely undesirable...pathetic sh*t?

Who cares? Non is not a woman, and women who are 20 don't need to pay for sex.

A young woman who had to pay for sex might feel that way, but a young man would have less reason to feel so. At his age it is very common for men to need sex than for women. Women need less sex, and are socially much less awkward. Right now any girl can twist Non on the back of her pinky finger, only because of how needy he is.

Women who pay for sex are usually older, female professionists usually too busy to enter the dating scene. Or who gain so much that have a hard time finding a mate that earns more than them. We are different, we have different unfulfilled needs from society, society has developed different strategies to fulfill those needs.

Go, go, get a massage. Maybe the first time you ask her not to give you any extra.

Concerning the case of the emotional liposuction I posted already in this thread:

The celebrity Frank Ferrante made a testimonial 2 weeks after the treatment, Gary just loaded it up on youtube: ^_^

Frank Ferrante's Personal Testimonial for Emotional Liposuction (2 weeks after the treatment)

Also the site I envision would have a space to explain what are you able to do (do you retain? are you multiorgasmic?...)

Haha. I am looking forward to seeing adds that say stuff like I am multiorgasmic, have strong rooting powers, am able to rotate my dan tien in all the directions and have passed the mysterious pass :lol: :lol:

Edited by markern
  • Like 2

Please share.

I could use some of that. :lol:

How do you know? :D Are you assuming something? So first, I wouldn't assume that you need something like that.

However, the face is the external representation of an internal pattern. So if you have a fluid identity, your face will be more fluid than someone who has a more rigid/stable identity. Are you willing to drift away from the person you believe you are? If this is not a troublesome thought, then you have a better chance. If this kind of thought is troubling, then you may have more challenging time changing something like your face.

Remember that your face is an integral part of who you are in the world. (not who you are, but who you are in the world, big difference there) So it's not like changing a car part, unless you do plastic surgery, in which case it's closer to the car part analogy, but still not quite the same.

Now an exercise. Every morning or every so often look in the mirror. As you look at your face, try to see it differently. Try to see if your lips are perhaps a tiny bit fatter or thinner than before or if your eyes are a slightly different hue than yesterday. The key here is not to try to change anything! So this exercise is to develop the flexibility of mind and of perception. Can you see that your face is not static? That's the point. So learning to see that your face is not static and learning to enhance the dynamism of the changes without giving specific directions to the mirror is essential.

I repeat: do not give your face directions or suggestions on how to change precisely when you look in the mirror, or you risk becoming hideous.

The goal is to see the face as something that can change more fluidly than you thought was possible. During the mirror exercise it's important to be free of bias when looking for changes.

Then, to accomplish the actual change, internally, you have to become stronger, enjoy life more, become interested in something, do something. This doesn't mean become a busy-body and start running around like a headless chicken, when I talk about doing I am not talking about rote busy-ness, I am talking about meaning! As you enjoy yourself and your life more, send some loving attention to your connection to humanity. As you cherish the humanity, the humanity cherishes you. See it like this in your minds eye. See yourself as a valuable and meaningful person in terms of the broader society. This should not be a mere hope, but you have to see it as already there. You have to judge yourself based on the very best that's in you and let your highest aspirations be your true value. So there is no self-deception and no excessive hoping involved in this process. If you don't have high or beautiful aspirations, then it's time to develop them or look for them.

As you reflect in this way, your face will change. It should be obvious that you should maintain a healthy body weight, exercise and sleep properly. Eat healthy. Everything is OK to eat in moderation. Don't get on any fad diet. Just use common sense.

So the change comes from the inner contemplation and from the change in your life. The mirror exercise is only to unfreeze the face, to let the face catch up with the different you.

Hope this helps.

Edited by goldisheavy

Sorry I was misunderstood, Non, actually it was not in my mind for you to ask for sexual services in massage parlors (even if it is a current practice, and it may be a solution at some point). But what I had in mind for you was to have a foot massage. I think you could start from here and advance with baby steps according to what you feel. But you should start somewhere - you already started since you take qigong and TCM lessons on a regular basis, but as I already told you, you need some women body interaction (in an innocent sense). I suppose your shame comes from your relationship with your mother or lack of a father figure as example (usually this is the case with women issues in men, which was also in my case) and maybe the only way is to release those emotional blockages through bodywork. Clyman's method seems legit but also too brutal for you, and would be recommendable if he would be a woman, but he-s not and in my opinion doesn't apply to you. But anyway do what you feel is best. For me it was a mind-blowing experience (no sex related whatsoever) and really a eye opener to the Asian women kindness. I really felt my heart opening, which by the way you need that too in order to became a healer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxit4DNliw

• Like 1

so after Steam clarification, I am the pig, LOL!

Haha. I am looking forward to seeing adds that say stuff like I am multiorgasmic, have strong rooting powers, am able to rotate my dan tien in all the directions and have passed the mysterious pass :lol: :lol:

Wonderful!

Or:

Taoist aged like good wine;

able to do the 9 thrust at the speed of 1 or 1 at the speed of 9;

able to tap into your deep yin and raise it slowly (as it was meant to be!);

able to feel and dissolve blockages in the back of your body while looking you in the eyes.

Looking for a spontaneous female taoist with integrity, balance and compassion

to ascend to heaven together

laughing!

laugh.gifwub.gif

so after Steam clarification, I am the pig, LOL!

Wonderful!

Or:

Taoist aged like good wine;

able to do the 9 thrust at the speed of 1 or 1 at the speed of 9;

able to tap into your deep yin and raise it slowly (as it was meant to be!);

able to feel and dissolve blockages in the back of your body while looking you in the eyes.

Looking for a spontaneous female taoist with integrity, balance and compassion

to ascend to heaven together

laughing!

laugh.gifwub.gif

:lol:

Can you imagine a taoist singles bar. Girls would complain of men scanning their sacral chakras and trying to give them O`s at D`s instead of complaining about them grabbing their ass and looking down their cleavage.

Edited by markern

more reality bits:

Dr. Lin says:

" Nowadays, women are liberated. Naturally, women may pursuit sexual orgasms more than men can provide. Their slogan is "Give Me Sexual Orgasm, No Sexual Harassment." Giving women unsatisfied sex is the sexual harassment, in particular, during the ovulation period. Obviously, Confucius has been right for more than 2000 years, but women's sexual desire has been suppressed for such a long time. I believe that men have responsibility to give women sexual orgasm during the ovulation time. This is the fundamental and universally biologic desire for women." ....

and

"Sexual orgasm distinguishes us from other animals. It becomes essential for permanently binding a couple together in the modern society. Men just cannot release their own sexual pressure without considering women's sexual need. Giving her orgasm is a physical expression of love and care. In the good old days, the women's natural, sexual desire was suppressed by the conservative doctrines of religions. This is the sexual discrimination! The main reason behind the doctrines is the men's fear of failing to give women sexual orgasm. Intercourse without giving her orgasm becomes sexual harassment if she is horny. This is one of the main factors that cause divorce in the modern society. "

---------------------

To me this translates to this:

When she is ovulating or as close as possible: If you approach a woman in ANY manner, sexual or not, friendly or not.. if it's not sexually satisfying she can call you out on harassment, even sexual harassment. If you are unappealing to her she can call you out on sexual harassment. If you are NORMAL but not particularly sexually appealing she will ignore you and possibly call you out on sexual harassment.

Which means this: unless you are the most attractive male you should not approach any women you are attracted to for WHATEVER REASON, innocent or not. Talk to the girls you're not attracted to. Because women you are attracted to will sense sexual attraction and for a man who is sexually attracted to a woman the 'body' will naturally try to sexually attract her as well. If you are unsatisfying this means you are sexually harassing her! Even though it's biology and nature for your subcosncious to Automatically try to sexually attract her. You have no choice in the matter.

You don't know when she is ovulating.

So please.. if you are attracted to a woman DON'T APPROACH HER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER unless you KNOW you can sexually satisfy her.

So markern: I know what you're saying. Of course nobody wants the wrong person to approach, but when it comes to women during her ovulation period ANY interaction of any sort can be seen as sexual harassment unless she is sure the person is going to be sexually stimulating her. This is messed up but very important for me to know, because it gives me an answer as to why most women seem bitchy to me even when I'm OBVIOUSLY DOING NOTHING WRONG. She also dresses very sex close to ovulation so any man attracted to her will obviously be moreso on those days, but she can only swat them like flies when they get close.. because no man can resist a woman's beautiful body depending on how currently sexually satisfied he is.

Depending on her ability to be conscious of herself it's in fact completely subconscious to her, which means she is mostly not conscious of it.. which is why women will deny their own fault in many things and blame the man when actually it's because he's not satisfying her sexually.. and it's also why she will accept the abuse of men as long as he's sexually satisfying.

It goes back into primitive biology. Female chimpanzees will readily give themselves to dominant males even if they are abusive, even when given a chance to find another.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

more reality bits:

Dr. Lin says:

" Nowadays, women are liberated. Naturally, women may pursuit sexual orgasms more than men can provide. Their slogan is "Give Me Sexual Orgasm, No Sexual Harassment." Giving women unsatisfied sex is the sexual harassment, in particular, during the ovulation period. Obviously, Confucius has been right for more than 2000 years, but women's sexual desire has been suppressed for such a long time. I believe that men have responsibility to give women sexual orgasm during the ovulation time. This is the fundamental and universally biologic desire for women." ....

and

"Sexual orgasm distinguishes us from other animals. It becomes essential for permanently binding a couple together in the modern society. Men just cannot release their own sexual pressure without considering women's sexual need. Giving her orgasm is a physical expression of love and care. In the good old days, the women's natural, sexual desire was suppressed by the conservative doctrines of religions. This is the sexual discrimination! The main reason behind the doctrines is the men's fear of failing to give women sexual orgasm. Intercourse without giving her orgasm becomes sexual harassment if she is horny. This is one of the main factors that cause divorce in the modern society. "

---------------------

To me this translates to this:

If you approach a woman in ANY manner, sexual or not, friendly or not.. if it's not sexually satisfying she can call you out on harassment, even sexual harassment. If you are unappealing to her she can call you out on sexual harassment. If you are NORMAL but not particularly sexually appealing she will ignore you and possibly call you out on sexual harassment.

Which means this: unless you are the most attractive male you should not approach any women you are attracted to for WHATEVER REASON, innocent or not. Talk to the girls you're not attracted to. Because women you are attracted to will sense sexual attraction and for a man who is sexually attracted to a woman the 'body' will naturally try to sexually attract her as well. If you are unsatisfying this means you are sexually harassing her! Even though it's biology and nature for your subcosncious to Automatically try to sexually attract her. You have no choice in the matter.

So please.. if you are attracted to a woman DON'T APPROACH HER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER unless you KNOW you can sexually satisfy her.

And this is mostly because unless you're a sex god you don't know when random strange women will be ovulating, so it's best to stay on the safe side where you know for sure you won't lose your job or be landed in jail for merely being in the same room as an ovulating woman you're attracted to.

Edited by Non

And this is mostly because unless you're a sex god you don't know when random strange women will be ovulating, so it's best to stay on the safe side where you know for sure you won't lose your job or be landed in jail for merely being in the same room as an ovulating woman you're attracted to.

Thankfully, thats not true in my reality.

People other then sex gods seem to be able to meet and mate without ending up jobless or in jail. It happens millions of times every day.

• Like 1

Thankfully, thats not true in my reality.

People other then sex gods seem to be able to meet and mate without ending up jobless or in jail. It happens millions of times every day.

Well.. the following might also be true:a woman will size you up moments after first meeting you and put you into one of 2 categories: she could find you sexually satisfying, or she doesn't. This affects all interactions thereafter, and yes even normal common non-sexual interactions.

If you're not sexually satisfying her currently or are not going to.. even if you are able to then it's best to steer clear of her. She will either a) call you out on sexual harassment and/or B) look at you as less of a man, or inferior.

It's just biology. I know it seems wrong and messed up but this is primitive human biology.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Hi Non: Everything costs something. And I'm not talking strictly monetary prices.

Pray tell, what prices are you currently paying now, in your sick state, to stay sick? Do you even know? :huh: Is there a price that you are you willing to pay to seriously work toward healing? Money is often one of the littlest pieces of all the prices one pays on the road to healing. :mellow:

it costs about as much as the woman's normal sick human biology to the rest of humanity.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Well.. the following might also be true:a woman will size you up moments after first meeting you and put you into one of 2 categories: she could find you sexually satisfying, or she doesn't. This affects all interactions thereafter, and yes even normal common non-sexual interactions.

If you're not sexually satisfying her currently or are not going to.. even if you are able to then it's best to steer clear of her. She will either a) call you out on sexual harassment and/or B) look at you as less of a man, or inferior.

It's just biology. I know it seems wrong and messed up but this is primitive human biology.

and it's based on how she perceives you, regardless of whether it's true or not that you can satisfy her sexually.

• Like 1

Well first of all- you need professional help. You are deep down a very dark hole, and as long as you are on the internet, where you can skim and skip posts that don's support your warped view, you will never truly get another perspective. You need to be in a room with another person with no other outs to confront your thoughts and look at them seriously. Because you've made it clear that you are unwilling (unWILLING, NOT unABLE) to do it on your own.

And more specifically in response to the quoted segment, I seem to recall someone (most likely vortex, but if not, sorry for forgetting you) posting a study done in which they've found what what women were attracted changed depending on a variety of factors, while for men, they were attracted more universally to a certain "type". So you may be using your male wired brain (and you say you're more yin!) to project on what you think women are thinking assuming they, like men, have a universal standard for attractiveness, which has already been shown to you to be untrue.

Furthermore, and this is a grim realization that 90% of the male population is just going to have to come to terms with: we (and this includes myself) will most likely NEVER be able to physically satisfy a woman in sex to the fullest extent that she is physically able to go. Not big enough, not enough stamina, too long a refractory period when compared to the average female.

But there is more to sex (healthy sex, anyway) than just getting to the physical orgasm. Sexual satisfaction is also very much tied to the emotions behind the sex, and the relationship (I read this in Men's Health :D). I've read articles where women, when they were single, would use various toys to get over the edge, but when they tried to bring in toys to the bedroom, the men would freak out, because they started to get all of these inadequacy issues. But for the woman, it was just about an orgasm. It didn't mean she thought the man was unworthy, it didn't mean she wanted another man, she loved her man, but the toys were just there for fun.

So, yeah, there are lots of issues on both sides. But in a healthy relationship that includes sex, and Non, you've made it clear that you aren't looking just to fuck someone (which again makes me wonder why all of your arguments seem devoid of the human emotion and connection), it's more than just physical attractiveness or physical ability.

You may have approached some babe in high school who was just looking to fuck, and she might have colored all of your perceptions, and since you quit after that one failure, and never tried again, you haven't known any different since her. But really, not every woman is like that, just like not every man is looking for the dumb blond with the huge tits.