mewtwo

are we going in the right direction? please read and comment.

It brought a smile to my face and breath to my lungs, the array of responses. Yes, let us not stifle the disagreeable--ain't it part of the Tao?

Its going good.

The reason i started this thread was cause of some of the comments i have gotten in the past did not seem the nicest, like for instance some members think i am obsesed with siddhis and such and when i posted a thread about master zhou i got a responce back that i felt was not with compassion.

*hug* ^_^

Shakti Mama, sexy new avatar! Wa-whoom, can feel the shakti! :P

Songs, you are so adorable. Thanks.

That picture was taken immediately after leading a guided kundalini meditation, giving shaktipat, some healing sessions, mostly done thru Ustream.

Meditation is sexy. Internal cultivation is sexy. Being in the Shakti zone is real.

s

I just love this place. I'm honored to be here.

This brings up a really interesting subject:

HIDING BEHIND AVATARS

That's what makes this such an interesting community. With only an avatar as a face, or nothing at all, it seems to break down much gentility when these harsh words are said 'anonymously' by an avatar on a board.

I think that discussion groups such as this one are an excellent measure for how much inner cultivation a person has really achieved. Character is what you do when no one is watching.

Heheh...I always have said Enlightenment is what you do in your own home with curtains closed.

:D

Edited by ShaktiMama

i was wondering where Vajahridaya had gone?! wow, i can't imagine him directly insulting anyone. i didnt post on Dependent Origination thread(i wonder what type of mischeivous genius could even start such a thread like that? ):o . i did view it many times and yes , it was lively and passionate. imo the mods do a great job here.

like my friend taiji tim said (lazy cloud) iron sharpens iron, and i sometimes enjoy " get down and nitty gritty exchange of views and ideas". i enjoy just as much being on the receiving end of the sharpness as sending of it. i also feel we all care about each other and in this comradery that we share we have the privilege to learn from each other.

songs, sorry about capitization, punctuations (lack of) :blush: sadly to say, i even edited this.

Vajraji did indeed insult several people here. It was his rant against Alwayson that got him banned.