taoey

Steering/dissolving tornadoes (Real shamans)

I understand zero point energy like emptiness. The concept arises from the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and measuring a point of space time, but ultimately it is an empty phenomena and depends upon the validity of the objective viewer.

People depend on each other, and in this conversation we are dependent upon shaman's for the substance of this conversation.

I've had a serious conversation with engineers and business men about using microwave emitters on satellites to steer a storm. When an approaching storm gets too strong planes would be sent in front of it and seed it with aluminum particles. The aluminum is the target of the satellites and is heated via microwaves. The hot air steers the hurricane or if it is caught early enough the hurricane is dissolved.

The cost of the satellites, fuel, aluminum dust, and hazard pay for the flight crew is way less than the cost of rebuilding after the hurricane. Year after year, century after century. With the advent of UAV's the hazard to the flight crew can be removed and there is an orbital vehicle that can be deployed seasonally that has a payload capability. The control mechanism could be adjusted for tornadoes. There is a subtler level of technology that uses the magnetosphere and the polar nature of water to calm storms. But it's not available to this civilization.

The physicist Michio Kaku has talked about levels of civilization and at a certain level control of the weather is possible.

Does the good of the many outweigh the good of the few? Century after Century of rebuilding...Century after century of mothers looking for their children after a disaster only to find a corpse buried in the rubble. Century after century of technology advancing because of the demands of the populace and their fears.

Yes, emptiness is an excellent word. So is stillness.

Peaceful would be another.

:)

I understand zero point energy like emptiness. The concept arises from the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and measuring a point of space time, but ultimately it is an empty phenomena and depends upon the validity of the objective viewer.

People depend on each other, and in this conversation we are dependent upon shaman's for the substance of this conversation.

I've had a serious conversation with engineers and business men about using microwave emitters on satellites to steer a storm. When an approaching storm gets too strong planes would be sent in front of it and seed it with aluminum particles. The aluminum is the target of the satellites and is heated via microwaves. The hot air steers the hurricane or if it is caught early enough the hurricane is dissolved.

The cost of the satellites, fuel, aluminum dust, and hazard pay for the flight crew is way less than the cost of rebuilding after the hurricane. Year after year, century after century. With the advent of UAV's the hazard to the flight crew can be removed and there is an orbital vehicle that can be deployed seasonally that has a payload capability. The control mechanism could be adjusted for tornadoes. There is a subtler level of technology that uses the magnetosphere and the polar nature of water to calm storms. But it's not available to this civilization.

The physicist Michio Kaku has talked about levels of civilization and at a certain level control of the weather is possible.

Does the good of the many outweigh the good of the few? Century after Century of rebuilding...Century after century of mothers looking for their children after a disaster only to find a corpse buried in the rubble. Century after century of technology advancing because of the demands of the populace and their fears.

Cool post. I have my own idea about that that could tie string theory with quantum mechanics.

Call it Dark matter Vs. Anti matter.

I think this is interesting and directly relates to polarities.

Say for instance, that all we percieve with our waking eyes is that of the positive polarity (matter). We know that Anti-Matter exists, not by actually seeing the nothingness, but by the absence of matter.

These cannot exists in combination (combined), therefore there must exist a plane that may encompass both Matter and Anti-matter.

This is the plane of Neutrality (zero-point). It cannot have a polarity or one of the aspects wouldn't be able to exist within it.

This is the very fine line that is evident when atoms are smashed and the duality becomes apparent.

Of course it must be understood that dark matter is concentrated anti-matter.

This is what happens when the underlying realm of neutrality ceases to act as the mediator.

quasars-3C120.jpg

Could the microwave emitters be related to HAARP and Tesla (bless his heart) ?

I know that cloud seeding seems to work.

Here's a way to access, the way in to that zero point state where all potentiality lies. Like all the powerful, useful stuff it is simple and elegant.

I learned this from Dan Winter.

He calls it the Pi breath.

Take a deep breath and exhale.

After exhalation take another breath but make it 1/3 shorter in length on the inhale.

Repeat, keep making your breath 1/3 size shorter on the inhale than the previous one.

Keep going until you have no more breaths. Sit and experience the silence without breaths.

Between the ingoing and the outgoing of breath is where the true power lies while your body rests.

Now begin, when you are ready, your normal breathing and continue with your ceremony, quiet times, ritual, practices.

I do this when I really want to amp up access to That.

Do not worry or get caught up about making it exactly 1/3. It is your intention to do so that makes it powerful.

This is one of those secrets that people bitch about that no one ever wants to share.

If one can't see the value in this exercise there is much that person is not ready for.

lol

s

Thanks Susan! I have a question/experience to share. When I've gotten my breathing really long and slow and quiet, I sometimes think along with it "well, this is funny, why breathe at all then?" And to the contrary, I've had panic attacks (years ago) where it seemed I couldn't breathe enough. Sometimes when I am with other people, I notice how fast they breathe and how I invariably end up lining my breathing up with theirs, unless I make an effort. The reverse sometimes happens but only when I make that effort. Any suggestions for maintaining without effort??

Thanks Susan! I have a question/experience to share. When I've gotten my breathing really long and slow and quiet, I sometimes think along with it "well, this is funny, why breathe at all then?" And to the contrary, I've had panic attacks (years ago) where it seemed I couldn't breathe enough. Sometimes when I am with other people, I notice how fast they breathe and how I invariably end up lining my breathing up with theirs, unless I make an effort. The reverse sometimes happens but only when I make that effort. Any suggestions for maintaining without effort??

One of the most important places to be is between breaths. Eventually you will be able to make it longer and longer. This is when the body absolutely rests and we can coast into Higher Consciousness. Eventually it will seem like time stops. Your perception of time slooooooowwwwwws. It is pretty cool when you can not only notice that but also manipulate this perception. I learned how to do that when I was about 10. It's the experience of time that is fascinating to explore.

Practice, Practice, Practice or as one my teachers said, Practice Perfect, Practice Perfect, Practice Perfect. ^_^

Long, slow, quiet breathing is a yin practice. If you are not moving into and staying in a yin state it can be a little difficult to do that kind of practice. So anything that moves your self into a yin state, i.e. activates your parasympathetic nervous system, will help you continue in quietness. Things like making love-yummm, singing, chanting, playing, cooking, meditation, loving community activities all will activate the parasympathetic nervous system. So does orgasm. :)

The practice I outlined above will you lead you into that place almost instantly. When you find yourself moving out of the state repeat and rinse and repeat again. :lol: Just keep going back to this practice when you find yourself moving out of your center. Do as often as your feel necessary. You can't overdose on this practice.

Regarding the breathing mimicry. That is awesome that you noticed that you and other people "mirror" each other. This is one of the first steps in creating rapport consciously and becoming empathetic. Nice job. Now move it from the noticing state to a state of intention to make it more permanent in your consciousness.

This is a VERY important skill to learn. You can quiet and calm another person by matching their breathing and then start to slow down your own breathing. Most of the time, people will subconsciously begin to match you. Try to create some affinity or rapport first before you start because that makes it a little easier.

It is fun to practice and you wont hurt anyone.

This is a VERY important skill to learn. You can quiet and calm another person by matching their breathing and then start to slow down your own breathing. Most of the time, people will subconsciously begin to match you. Try to create some affinity or rapport first before you start because that makes it a little easier.

It is fun to practice and you wont hurt anyone.

Matching breathing with someone you're working with is wonderful. It brings to the forefront that we are all one creature in essence; it enables us to find the bridge to actually get 'inside' the person's body to the trouble spots.

I noticed a few years back that my meditative breating had become circular. The kundalini energy inside me can be rather intense and it seems to have something to do with the breathing. Not only do I get a mental picture, and a physical sense, of a large circle of breath, but there are loops at regular intervals that correspond with my heartbeat, apparently. the zero point with the looping breath seems to happen several times on the inhale, several times on the exhale. It's almost as if there's no sense of in and out at all. It's all one circular motion. Go figure, lol.

Edited by manitou

I used to trip

With the Divine Styler

Back in the days

There were Irish ways

And Irish laws

to stand up for the cause

There are tornado smileys. I just can't code good enough to put one here.

I'm ill, retarded

So don't ya get me started

I might lose my cool

Ya lose if we duel

'Cause I can stomp a hole

In the sole of a monk

With the rhymes in my head

and the beats in my trunk

I'll pontificate when I'm rocking with the whirl wind palm. It's a dying style of kun lun. So dying in fact that you just might do the same to master it.

@ Cat: Did Holy Lama ever teach you tantra? It was super simple to start, but gets harder the more you want it.

it may not be such a dying art as you think. somewhere in the backwoods of kentucky,

there is a small clan that plays tornado palms ,i think it may be same as whirlwind palms? emits a special wave, no?

@dagon, string theory is dead already.

real shamans could stir up a tornado?

Edited by zerostao

I wanted to add that eventually the awareness can come that you are the Breath, you are the Water of Life if you practice this type of breath. (Sssshhhh. Don't tell anyone. That's another big secret!) Here is a prayer/meditation to go with this type of breathing that was given to me by my Kahuna friend and mentor.

~~~~~~~~

I am the I

I come forth from the void into light.

I am the breath that nutures life.

I am the emptiness, the hollowness beyond all consciousness,

I am the I, the Id, the All.

I draw my rainbows across the waters,

The Continuum of minds and matters.

I am the incoming and outgoing of breath,

The invisible, untouchable breeze,

The undefineable atom of creation.

I am the I.

:wub:

I found a hidden teaching of Stephen Hawkings about the particle physics that occurs around the event horizon. Brought it out of the mountain and into the lecture hall. I hope that the universe helps Prof. Hawking into a heaven so He can really understand reality.

Cool post. I have my own idea about that that could tie string theory with quantum mechanics.

Call it Dark matter Vs. Anti matter.

I think this is interesting and directly relates to polarities.

Say for instance, that all we perceive with our waking eyes is that of the positive polarity (matter). We know that Anti-Matter exists, not by actually seeing the nothingness, but by the absence of matter.

In modern magnetic research they use the term di-pole to describe a magnetic moment. I see the image that you see. It's an attractive use of yin/yang theory.

These cannot exists in combination (combined), therefore there must exist a plane that may encompass both Matter and Anti-matter.

This is the plane of Neutrality (zero-point). It cannot have a polarity or one of the aspects wouldn't be able to exist within it.

The zero point is when a superconducting material starts to have zero resistance. It was called the zero point briefly until they decided on using Tc.

Of course it must be understood that dark matter is concentrated anti-matter.

Dark matter is matter that does not emit light. The dust halos around galaxies are comprised of expelled hydrogen and helium gas that is not luminous. Therefore it is called dark matter.

Antimatter has the opposite charge on it. In the upper atmosphere gamma rays are continuously making positrons {the anti matter particle of an electron} which annihilate with ionic gases.

it may not be such a dying art as you think. somewhere in the backwoods of kentucky,

there is a small clan that plays tornado palms ,i think it may be same as whirlwind palms?

Whirl wind palm would be like an ant next to tornado palm. Sometimes I think about doing a walkabout during tornado season. Just to practice. But then I remember the crazy wisdom in that walk and laugh it off instead.

When I was practicing out on the Mesa there was one whirlwind that I ran with for 5 or 10 minutes. Within the larger whirlwind there are two whirlwinds that spiral around each other to make the bigger whirlwind. They look like two lovers trying to meet in the middle but instead keep on spinning around because of their desire to be the correct one.

"Dark matter is matter that does not emit light. The dust halos around galaxies are comprised of expelled hydrogen and helium gas that is not luminous. Therefore it is called dark matter."

It is not proven that Dark matter is matter. Such is the limitations of science for now. Only theory exists in this regard.

I'm a king of a wheel. Stand in the middle and I won't fall down.

its good to be king :)

(whatever it pays)or even if it don't :)

i have the same hope in regards to hawKING

i am more in the davies/barrow camp

What we do know is that for every particle of matter that exists there should also be an anti-particle, although that doesn't appear to be evident in the universe around use as currently percieved. Therefore for every sun, there should exist an anti-sun.

Edited by Dagon

We also know that when matter comes into contact with anti-matter there is vast amounts of energy that is released, so how could it possible keep from detonating within the universe of matter without a sort of mediator?

Edited by Dagon

What we do know is that for every particle of matter that exists there should also be an anti-particle, although that doesn't appear to be evident in the universe around use as currently percieved. Therefore for every sun, there should exist an anti-sun.

kinda like yin/yang

can we think of yin as anti matter and yang as matter?

anti zero? :lol:

Symmetry isn't symmetrical. Entropy does exist.

Absolute symmetry is for those that walk devious ways.

Devious ways for long forgotten days.

If you've ever seen an anti sun then let me fetch my furious dragon of this way.

Absolute ways are for paying the bills. Fetch the book and record the result of the skills.

Devious skills for walking devious ways.

Absolutely I believe in symmetry and started to cut down those trees.

Mischievously I disbelieve myself and remain unrepresented in this grand scheme.

So in fact that the facts remain to be seen as fractal, factual and functional.

Just like they say in a dilated way "work the angles" and be precise.

Devious skills for walking devious ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVnCiEvNR_A

Where is yoda when he's needed?

Edited by Machin Shin