Sign in to follow this  
septimus

Slave of Gods

Glad I'm immune to this bickering :)

I think this is an indication of your level of understanding and development :)

Continue to soar as the Eagle.

Hello Iam reading this forum more than 4 years, but I didnt wrote anything until now.I have to ask something to everybody in here. Years of meditation practice, and lot of pain I endure, I finally give up.The problem is I dont believe the gods good nature anymore, and I dont believe spiritual freedom anymore.even you enlightened one day, and become extremely high level god, doesnt matter degeneration is unescapeble. you will fall one day. how many times you can rise ten,hundred,thousand at the end one day you will corrupt so badly you will never get enlightened.Some of you gonna say why do you thinking far future so much and not live in today ? Iam not thinking future I dont fear death or sickness, the problem is no heaven even the highest one dont deserve to endure so much pain. why do I have to play this stupid good and evil game forever? Why dont I have a chance become nothingness (soul destruction) ? yes there is soul destruction for fully evil people, but its very painfull, and it takes aeons to your soul the dissolve. even they are fully evil where is your heavenly mercy now ? why dont I have option to become nothingness, why I must play this stupid game forever until I become completely evil , or enlightened ? I dont want neither of them, I just want to become zero, Nothing.... why commiting suicide evil ? because youre destroying the destiny that god create for you (he or she who is responsible about your destiny) ... Like I care, I dont see any evil in here but you create enourmous karma. yea yea ı know hurting human body is one of the biggest crime.for someone else yes I agree but why I must live like this? why I must live the painfull destiny of that god choose to me ? I dont care ıam a serial killer or something in my past life, where is your unhumanly mercy,compassion why dont they let me become nothingness before ı become corrupt, why there is no freedom in spiritual world like in our world. Nothing is different.. in my knowledge gods create this world because of their mercy and give fallen gods one more chance to become enlightened. I think this is the greatest trap of the gods, because in higher realms when you fall , you fall because of the selfishness, and little bit jealosy. lust,killing,rape,drugs everything that creates enourmous karma is in this world. so If they destroyed me before I came to this world , its probably less painfull and much shorter.I have a question who are in here can make astral travel , or enlightened who can contact with heavenly beings..

1)If I die or suicide do I have chance to choose that I want to go on or become destroyed? or they just send you the realm you deserve instantly without you have chance to open your mouth ? (Iam not thinking to suicide, just angry to there is no freedom)

2)Is soul destruction painfull and takes aeons to finish , or If I ask to the gods there is a instant way to do that ?

sorry about my english, I can understand perfectly but my writing skill isnt that good.Because of my lack english some people think this is teenage deppresion, but its not, Iam never a person who wants earn money,have sex,buy house car and earn money , have more sex. I dont like football,basketball anything I hate smoking, I hate alcohol, only thing I loved is meditation, and that love left me. I dont know how can I describe it is not depprision but like something left me , I dont want to do anything anymore.

first off, there is a huge world of difference between soul disintegration and the death of the physical body.. soul disintegration can occur even if you are bill gates or george bush.. the more evil deeds you do, the more evil your soul become, and the more your soul will disintegrate..

disintegrated souls are normally reborn as animals or in environments of much suffering...

secondly, i will rather be a servant of the gods than to be a slave of men.. as far as i am concerned, no man in the world, regardless of how rich, how intelligent or how spiritually powerful, has the authority to command me to do anything against my wishes..

Septimus,

It is true, the highest heaven is not enough... for the even the highest heaven is still a thing so to speak as related to what could be called heavenly time, space and or forms. (thus any Beings or gods identified with those realms also suffer in one way or another)

Btw, imo certain aspects of Buddhism which may be only partially understood can surely blow one's mind if there is not also the knowing of the pure joy which is beyond all realms and never fails or falls to sorrow; (sorrows such as identification with various forms in time and space which are prone to corruption; and I'm saying that even though I don't claim to fully understand everything about Buddism)

"To be, or not to be", are not options for the Great Tao or Spirit if you will (?).

Thus the quintessential freedom which is enough begins in knowing oneself as Spirit, the Spirit which can never be nailed down by any power of thought, no matter how great or keen such may be.

Nothing is not nothing, and such are both thoughts.

Further, the great "Wheel" is also like a dream, and even the relentless and exacting keeper of that dream is like a dream and thus has no power over the awakened Spirit that returns to Itself... which it never really left.

Om

Edited by 3bob

OP: Relax. If you really, absolutely can't, and silent meditation no longer works even as a basic coping mechanism, then go see a mental health professional because you're not ready for advanced transformative techniques.

We have over the past two years thread after thread by Vajraji as to why Buddhism is absolute and superior.

Not really, he's stopped spamming years ago. I'm beginning to think you guys love to hate him so much, you've decided to institute an archetypal image of him as Tao Bums' official Buddhist Oppressor for all eternity. Who was the best debater against him? You can also turn that guy into an immortal who vanquishes Vajraji the Demon.

When you state the highest realm is a Buddha realm, that is a statement of absolute dogma.

And it's not even Buddhist dogma.

Except for "Tzujan", show me an absolute and I will show you a contradiction.

Yeah? Non-Ziran! (which you won't see as long as you insist on maintaining an observer under all circumstances) (Also, for purposes of completeness: Non-Tao, non-One, non-Virtue, non-Universe, non-Emptiness, non-Buddha!)

• Like 1

Yeah? Non-Ziran! (which you won't see as long as you insist on maintaining an observer under all circumstances) (Also, for purposes of completeness: Non-Tao, non-One, non-Virtue, non-Universe, non-Emptiness, non-Buddha!)

Hi NAC,

Good 'seeing' you. Where you been?

Yes, NAC, my brain still works within the concept of dualities. Just the way I am. Hehehe.

But you are right from your point of view.

Good 'seeing' you. Where you been?

Hello again, good to see you keeping up your brilliant TTC studies. I've been wandering the lowest abysses of the internet like Ksitigarbha himself. -_-

But you are right from your point of view.

Of course I am, just as you are right from yours! :)

Thanks for being a bodhisattva to me. Be well.

OP: Relax. If you really, absolutely can't, and silent meditation no longer works even as a basic coping mechanism, then go see a mental health professional because you're not ready for advanced transformative techniques.

Not really, he's stopped spamming years ago. I'm beginning to think you guys love to hate him so much, you've decided to institute an archetypal image of him as Tao Bums' official Buddhist Oppressor for all eternity. Who was the best debater against him? You can also turn that guy into an immortal who vanquishes Vajraji the Demon.

And it's not even Buddhist dogma.

What Jerry Son said in terms of the Buddha realm being the highest, is an absolute statement of dogma. Why? Any statement that is framed as isness, is an attempt to verbally define an absolute, a black and white universe, with no other possibilities, in this case an ultimate Buddha realm. That statement also assumes that the existence of a Buddha realm is self evident. If that is the case, where is the evidence of the highest Buddha realm? These arguments for some ultimate realm are no different than the Christian dogma of heaven and hell.

What Jerry Son said in terms of the Buddha realm being the highest, is an absolute statement of dogma. Why? Any statement that is framed as isness, is an attempt to verbally define an absolute, a black and white universe, with no other possibilities, in this case an ultimate Buddha realm. That statement also assumes that the existence of a Buddha realm is self evident. If that is the case, where is the evidence of the highest Buddha realm? These arguments for some ultimate realm are no different than the Christian dogma of heaven and hell.

Yes, and it isn't Buddhist dogma. The question is, did you think I'd disagree with you on this point? If so, why?

Sorry if that's confusing. By realms, you're obviously talking about reified localities one can travel to by shifting one's position in a spacetime continuum, (or between such continua) whereas in Buddhism, the term refers to independently verifiable experiential realms. Not only have we been seeing evidence for those our entire lives, we're all in one bardo or another at this very moment. As for Buddha "realms" being "high" or "low", none of that is Buddhist doctrine either. So if some Buddhist naively stated the same things you said, you would be right to rebuke them for it and I'd thank you for taking the time to do so, because that isn't Buddhist dogma.

Edited by nac

Sign in to follow this