Aaron

What is Tao

No capire. Care to explain that a little more?

magnetic confinement magnetic pressure

individual particles spiralling along magnetic field lines

Edited by zerostao

solenoid.jpg

There are lots of devices that start that from. Its the curve of arch like

The Ark that creates an egg =decrease polarity then let nature take over re coil like a bulls (there's that shape again(whip -o- Bramha. There are even some programmable chips that make the field.

One method is using the right materials (chips(not potato) ore? as resonator because spin of any material is improved by the monopole flow are of Tachyon through a torus.

Quarts, silicon, crystalline bio magnetite. I have an old radio (you can still find some in tact) that use a silk bag filled with magnetite. Remember old TV: My Favorite Martian and his "Cathode ray centripetal time breaker scope" Is was supposed to be humor! were they making sure we got that in our sub conscious? I know it was just a TV tube, but those old tube are only slightly different from interstellar travel.

The quality of it can seen in the frequency range or tones it resonates with

200569067291_0.jpgBlack-obelisk-1.jpgegypt_blackpyramid.jpg

Real levitation and en mass god self realization will be seen at the same moment.

Centripetal force (from Latin centrum "center" and petere "to seek"[1]) is a force that makes a body follow a curved path: it is always directed orthogonal to the velocity of the body, toward the instantaneous center of curvature of the path.

alteration of spin face of monopole(s)

didn't mean to hijack this thread. The(s)makes

monpole both about bindu and is an 'S' curve like the

area of greatest density issue point of Holy Cow Tao

(out((

Edited by torus693

Pray tell, what are your recommendations on how one can access the TAO of which you speak?

hydration coupled with any system that includes cracking the egg -not by blunt force if at all possible

You guy went right over my head but thanks for the clarification none-the-less.

I'm a rock!!!

Just felt like saying that.

You guy went right over my head but thanks for the clarification none-the-less.

I'm a rock!!!

Just felt like saying that.

Marblehead , Sir, sincerely and with all due respect I look up to you as if you are a grandmaster. You are solid as a rock, that is for sure.

All these guys went over my head too. And I liked it.

Marblehead , Sir, sincerely and with all due respect I look up to you as if you are a grandmaster. You are solid as a rock, that is for sure.

All these guys went over my head too. And I liked it.

What a nice responce and great compliment. I thank you Sir.

Strange, you know, the joy that can be had simply by not understanding something.

hydration coupled with any system that includes cracking the egg -not by blunt force if at all possible

To which egg are you referring?

The "eggo"? (couldn't resist ;-))

Are you talking about something that destroys that egoic-structure?

That would make sense to me, but I'd rather hear what you mean.

Thank you:-)

Hello folks,

I see the thread is running its course. I wanted to thank everyone who participated. I think this was one of the most informative threads I've participated in and it couldn't have been if it wasn't for each of you. Thanks again.

Aaron

Yes, I think it has run its course. It is now lying in the ocean awaiting its new cycle.

And we thank you. Yes, it was a nice discussion.

i like(d) :) this discussion too. maybe like qi there is more than one type of tao?

maybe some of the ideas we brought up here were close to the tao or brought us closer to an understanding of tao?

new idea about it

tao > to unite what is seperated. reunion of life represented in the unconscious.

it's purpose being - this reunion is the conscious life.

the power of the tao reconciles opposites on a higher level of consciousness.

this is expressed as light (symbolically).

the mystery of ancient wisdom is a way to wholesome and harmonious living.

there comes an interpenetration between man and nature. thru this interpenetration,

things are spiritualized.

this invisible process is the action of tao.

edit>> becoz i think for us to realize what the tao truly is (mystery of mysteries) is beyond our conscious minds. i do feel our unconscious minds get closer to it. combining the conscious and unconscious ??

Edited by zerostao

i like(d) :) this discussion too. maybe like qi there is more than one type of tao?

maybe some of the ideas we brought up here were close to the tao or brought us closer to an understanding of tao?

new idea about it

tao > to unite what is seperated. reunion of life represented in the unconscious.

it's purpose being - this reunion is the conscious life.

the power of the tao reconciles opposites on a higher level of consciousness.

this is expressed as light (symbolically).

the mystery of ancient wisdom is a way to wholesome and harmonious living.

there comes an interpenetration between man and nature. thru this interpenetration,

things are spiritualized.

this invisible process is the action of tao.

edit>> becoz i think for us to realize what the tao truly is (mystery of mysteries) is beyond our conscious minds. i do feel our unconscious minds get closer to it. combining the conscious and unconscious ??

Hello Zerotao,

I touched on your last idea in the thread "The Nature of Consciousness." I think you may be onto something regarding our unconscious minds being more capable of understanding Tao than our conscious, but I also view the unconscious being the spiritual aspect of our self, so it would, in my opinion make more sense that this was true.

Aaron

Hello Zerotao,

I touched on your last idea in the thread "The Nature of Consciousness." I think you may be onto something regarding our unconscious minds being more capable of understanding Tao than our conscious, but I also view the unconscious being the spiritual aspect of our self, so it would, in my opinion make more sense that this was true.

Aaron

I do agree as well, This might be why Chuang Tzu told us a number of times to clear our conscious mind.

Twinner may have come up with this metaphor independantly but it has been tried before.

Seeking to intellectualize "What is Tao?" is not rational.

It is not the natural universe as a whole nor is it the way of nature as a whole.

It is not even the underlying law of the universe from which all other principles &

phenomena proceed. If it was any of these things/concepts it would have been explained as such. Since it has not been explained as such after thousands of years of thought then maybe it really is unnamable,unfathomable, and inexhaustable.

I do like the conscious/unsconcious collective concept IMO it does exist but it is not the Tao. It is not the 10th or 11th dimension. It is not the String Theory either.

It is not the basic eternal principle of the universe that transcends reality and is the source of being,non being, and change.

So, it not being any of these, as they have been rejected as a definition of What is Tao?

Forward and backward, abyss on top of abyss, on top of abyss.

In danger like this, pause first and wait.

Otherwise you will fall into a pit in the abyss.

Do not act in this way.

Tao is GLIMPSED only through its effects.

Over in Oxford there is another question that comes up from time to time......

The classical question "What caused God?"(I am not asking any Buddhist to attempt to answer this here) My point is , there are questions that make their rounds and do cause a certain amount of thought. Question all things as Twinner has said. Do not always expect to find the answer.

If you find a warm fuzzy place where you think you know the answer to "What is Tao?"

Great! by all means have a cookie.

t

i was looking at a recent thread and looked back to this one. to add this ;

how can it be known? to name it is presumption. it can only be spoken of in

negatives. it is not this, it is not that. it is the fathomless abyss.

a wilderness where no one is home.

yet in the negation there is vast affirmation. in the nothingness everything is contained.

i was looking at a recent thread and looked back to this one. to add this ;

how can it be known? to name it is presumption. it can only be spoken of in

negatives. it is not this, it is not that. it is the fathomless abyss.

a wilderness where no one is home.

yet in the negation there is vast affirmation. in the nothingness everything is contained.

I like what you said, but these days I stop at the "to name it is presumption."

Aaron