Sign in to follow this  
adept

Japan

It's like a lot of rich people are saying now, America is a democracy where you vote with your dollar. To me, this has already happened. It's not happening, or going to happen, it has happened already.

I heard they are finding traces of radiation from Japan, in the milk of cows in Spokane Washington. It just got a lot more real. People may not be able to say "oh, that's too bad for them, but it won't effect me" forever.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Also, the U.S. is facing a government shutdown which is being pushed by the billionaire Koch bros. and Dick Armey's "tea bag party." It is obvious the "tea bag party" is being used by wealthy corporations as a front group to do their bidding. The demands are to defund planned parenthood, gut part of the stimulus and rid the country of "Obamacare." This move by the wealthy class has become easier by the "Citizens United vs. FEC" SCOTUS ruling, which allows unlimited money to be used politically by corporations. Which is nothing more than "money=speech" and corporations were given the same rights as living persons! What a scam perpetrated on the people of this country!

If their demands are not met, the government will shutdown. This is class warfare! A return to feudalism!

BTW, the "tea bag party" has chosen for themselves a peculiar title. Here is a link to the real meaning of tea bagging. :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_%28sexual_act%29

:lol: more puffington host regurgitation - do you simply believe everything that's written there?

You got a problem with what the Kochs do - do you have a problem with what George Soros does?

All you huff and blow readers can do is spin up stories to make your whacked out vision of america sound relatively plausible - God forbid there actually is a true grassroots movement in the country, its got to be demonized because it doesnt fit your "destroy the old america and make a new one in our worldview's image" idea.

News flash, most people dont want the fruits of their labor robbed so that bus drivers can make 150k/yr and have teachers make more in retirement than they did when they were (barely) teaching students!

The only reason we're facing a government shutdown is because our government has a severe spending problem, like a crack addict that just cant get enough!!!

Look at the state tax revenues, they're plenty up for this year - yet another indication that there isnt really a revenue problem, there is a problem with how much they think they can spend. But for people that believe the solution to damn near any problem is a government program, why we need to tax those rich bastards more.

Which brings to mind - what's happening to the revenues of all those states who rely so heavily on the upper income tax bracket? (which is the most volatile tax bracket, btw.)

...and here I came to show a little solidarity and support for the fukushima 50, who completely expect to die from their efforts.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this