DragonGateNYC

Grandmaster Wang Liping Intensive April 16 - 25, 2011

Please sign-up for free as seating is limited: http://dragongate-ac...e.com/?ref=ebtn

Grandmaster's New York students are offering free preparatory Intensive training for new students who commit to attending the April Intensive. A deposit of $390 is required and applied towards your Intensive. We hold weekly practice sessions, please contact us at [email protected].

Grandmaster Wang Liping's December 2010 Intensive was beyond awesome! All students (even first time-beginners) not only opened up their microcosmic orbit, we were also all able to view and describe accurately with confirmation the condition of each others internal organs! That's just a drop of what we learned too.. Grandmaster Wang is beyond when it comes to teaching all that you seek for Mastery. If you wish to have authentic accomplishment in this lifetime, Grandmaster Wang Liping is your Teacher.

Please take advantage of his upcoming Ten day Private Intensive to be held from April 16 - 25th, 2011 in Dalian, China.

Total all inclusive cost is $3900. Please aim to arrive by the evening of the April 15th and depart on the morning of the 26th.

There is no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again. Please see dragongate-academy.org and email [email protected] for full details.

-----------------------------------------

Our mission is to help connect earnest seekers to the Mystery School of Taoism Science, to share the sacred lineage practice of World Renowned Grand Master Wang Liping to enable all to reach our pinnacle in this lifetime.

Grand Master Wang Liping is our 18th Generation Dragon Gate Taoism lineage holder. The Internal Alchemy of the Golden Pill theory and practice was established about 1300 years ago. The purpose of studying with Grand Master Wang is to ultimately integrate with our core level, beginning with refining the Jing/essence to Qi; refine the Qi to Shen/power of mind; refine the Shen to emptiness of the whole; and refine the emptiness to match the Tao of nature.

We learn Internal Alchemy for full integration. If you've been meditating for a while and are ready to make unlimited progress, this practice is for you! If it is your wish to fulfill your ultimate potential in this lifetime, this sacred science Mystery School will give you the systematic methods to empower your growth and facilitate your progress.

Grand Master Wang Liping is the rare Master with the ability and expertise to guide us to the highest level. Our practice provides mastery through scientific method and provides the key for full integration, longevity and good health.

Please visit http://dragongate-academy.org, which is conceived of and supported by grateful student volunteers of Grand Master Wang Liping. Our mission is to help bridge earnest seekers to share the sacred lineage practice in service of humanity.

Edited by DragonGateNYC

Happiest Lunar New Year to all. May we start this year with peace, compassion and unity. My vision is to start fresh on a clean slate with Kathy Li and together support Grandmaster harmoniously. No grudges, no judgment, just a new season for us all to focus on self mastery and gratitude. Mission is unity.

May the long time sun shine upon us

all love surround us

and may the pure light within

Guide our way on.

Love,

Jeannette

Happiest Lunar New Year to all. May we start this year with peace, compassion and unity. My vision is to start fresh on a clean slate with Kathy Li and together support Grandmaster harmoniously. No grudges, no judgment, just a new season for us all to focus on self mastery and gratitude. Mission is unity.

May the long time sun shine upon us

all love surround us

and may the pure light within

Guide our way on.

Love,

Jeannette

Thanks for your good wishes; you sound like a yogi. Does Grandmaster speak of our dream state?

When the world knows beauty as beauty, ugliness arises

When it knows good as good, evil arises

Thus being and non-being produce each other

Difficult and easy bring about each other

Long and short reveal each other

High and low support each other

Music and voice harmonize each other

Front and back follow each other

Therefore the sages:

Manage the work of detached actions

Conduct the teaching of no words

They work with myriad things but do not control

They create but do not possess

They act but do not presume

They succeed but do not dwell on success

It is because they do not dwell on success

That it never goes away

The softest things of the world

Override the hardest things of the world

That which has no substance

Enters into that which has no openings

From this I know the benefits of unattached actions

The teaching without words

The benefits of actions without attachment

Are rarely matched in the world

(ttc)

The surface of the ocean may sometimes be turbulent

but deep within there is stillness and calm.

With gentle persistence the depths no longer appear distant.

Best wishes to everyone in their practice. :)

Thanks for your good wishes; you sound like a yogi. Does Grandmaster speak of our dream state?

Yes, Grandmaster teaches sleeping practice, 'shui gong'. Also, just so you know, Grandmaster does NOT sleep. He is beyond.. :)

When the world knows beauty as beauty, ugliness arises

When it knows good as good, evil arises

Thus being and non-being produce each other

Difficult and easy bring about each other

Long and short reveal each other

High and low support each other

Music and voice harmonize each other

Front and back follow each other

Therefore the sages:

Manage the work of detached actions

Conduct the teaching of no words

They work with myriad things but do not control

They create but do not possess

They act but do not presume

They succeed but do not dwell on success

It is because they do not dwell on success

That it never goes away

The softest things of the world

Override the hardest things of the world

That which has no substance

Enters into that which has no openings

From this I know the benefits of unattached actions

The teaching without words

The benefits of actions without attachment

Are rarely matched in the world

(ttc)

The surface of the ocean may sometimes be turbulent

but deep within there is stillness and calm.

With gentle persistence the depths no longer appear distant.

Best wishes to everyone in their practice. :)

Thank you very kindly for taking the time to share the good energy :). Love and light.

Edited by DragonGateNYC

~~~ TheTaoBums Moderation Team ~~~

The back & forth on these threads is out of hand. Please, everyone:

You can have strong disagreements and still speak with relative civility.

"Sutra" has been suspended for 7 days for the following

Laozi academy indeed stinks something very bad, ..

.. Kathy and husband are completely Disgraceful.

.. they must be mentally ill to serve Grandmaster in this way.

It's simply not ok to speak like that here at TTBs. If you have a specific complaint with someone, then be specific - that's fine. But when a post adopts the tone of an all out personal attack, that's not ok. :):rolleyes:

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

• Like 2

Our dear Sister, Ms. Kong Ling Ying, also Grandmaster's translator for the April Intensive, briefly shares her experience at Grandmaster's domestic Intensive held February 7th - 17, 2011. Ms. Kong's entire family was in attendance and her brother is a senior student, studying with Grandmaster Wang for the past 25 years now!

"The past Lunar New Year seminar is still fresh in memory. Although held in the chilly winter, the weather during seminar was remarkably pleasant. More than 200 people gathered in Dalian, listening to Tao lectured by Grandmaster Wang. As always, Grandmaster Wang's lectures are inspiring and thought-provoking. Even on the topic he discussed prior, like the theory of Three kinds of Energy, new material was added and expounded upon, which gives students further guidance in practice. This ten-day seminar has flown by, but we are looking forward to the next new beginning!"

post-55747-129848546489_thumb.jpg

Happy Maha Sivaratri to all. This is the moonless night where the single pointed focus when doing Grandmaster's practice will open the doors to Infinity. You don't have to fast or lose sleep but if it helps for one night, by all means, go ahead :-).

Names are many but God is One.

Paths are many but truth is One.

Thanks for posting the exact times for the Solar Terms for the remainder of year :-). http://dragongate-academy.org/Contact.html

Practice during the Solar terms for greater progress:

Time Zone: DST

(please change according to your time zone)

2011 April 5 11:19 DST

2011 April 20 18:24 DST

2011 May 6 4:31 DST

2011 May 21 17:30 DST

2011 June 6 8:34 DST

2011 June 22 1:22 DST

2011 July 7 18:46 DST

2011 July 23 12:14 DST

2011 August 8 4:33 DST

2011 August 23 19:19 DST

2011 September 8 07:31 DST

2011 September 23 17:02 DST

2011 October 8 23:15 DST

2011 October 24 2:28 DST

2011 November 8 2:33 DST

2011 November 23 00:00 DST

2011 December 7 19:30 DST

2011 December 22 13:33 DST

We are extremely disappointed in kathy li, continuing to pose as gaxtal, skyfly, etc to erroneously accuse dragongatenyc to be thetaobum as clearly there is no relation. after the many years of so called cultivation practice that kathy has claimed, she is still unable to use any vision to see that dragongatenyc and thetaobum are not even acquainted.

sadly indeed, a so called fingerprinted disciple, accusing dragongatenyc in complete ignorance. even less senior students, Kronos and Ken know for certain that dragongatenyc is completely unrelated to thetaobum.

we don't know thetaobum but we wish him and every seeker of mastery the very best on their journey. we never judge those we do not know.

we don't know what kathy seeks, but she might start with clear vision. she cannot lead anyone when she is still blind. while we don't blame her for not being able to see, however, blindly accusing dragongatenyc of being thetaobum is unacceptable, incompetent, and disgracefully irresponsible behavior. In this instance, it is apech who has the vision and he has agreed that the ids are completely unrelated.

we look forward to an overdue apology from kathy li.

*** Moderation Message ****

I am locking this thread and have sent the following message to Lotus-Born.

Lotus-born,

I've read you post No. 12 on this thread

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/17274-grandmaster-wang-liping-intensive-april-16-25-2011/page__p__254266entry254266

and I am really disappointed that you have decided to prolong this dispute between Kathyli and DragongateNYC. I am not going to edit your post but some of your language could be read as insulting to another poster so you have the option to self-edit. I hope you will use it.

I am in any case locking the thread.

You also suggest that I as a moderator somehow support your case in all this. I don't. I'm not interested in your petty squabbles as they are without value and do nothing to promote the teachings of your Grandmaster ... in fact I think they would put most people off.

You make much of the real identity of certain other posters on here - but we are all free to post on TTBs using a user-name. Obviously multiple posting is not ok as this is deceitful and designed to mislead the reader and/or distort the debate. However apart from that people are entitled to anonymity within the Moderation Guidelines.

We cannot always trust what people say about themselves on here nor should we try to. For instance I know that your profile information is not currently correct.

Please desist from this line of debate and if you will, concentrate on positive helpful subject matter.

Apech for Mod Team

I think I speak for most people when I say that I am sick of all this bickering and requests for apology. Enough is enough.

**** Mod Message ends ****

• Like 5