Taomeow

BP Water-Fire alchemy: NOT a political thread, please

I see water and fire being misused in a crude alchemical way to produce gold (vanity) and in the process the vessels get broken due to the greed (pressure) used into the process. In alchemy of interior or exterior process it is well known that the vessel/container can be easily damaged from forcing the elements together too strongy. This is a neat way of undrstanding things Taomeow -through metaphors, though it can be taken as quite literal/material as well. Most modern chemical processes end in disaster for life on earth in one way or another because the intention is to use the elements in ways that break the laws of harmony.

Thank you, Paul --

yes, a broken vessel in an alchemical process engaged in too vigorously (greedily) is apparently a very common "complication" -- even in taoist internal alchemy. A Dragon Gate instructor told me that historically, over 800 members of the sect died from doing its alchemy wrong before the methods were carefully perfected. (Of course each of them exposed no one but himself/herself to the dangers... unlike our petrochemical alchemists.)

I am still waiting to hear exactly what Taomeow's point is.

ralis

I'm not making a point, I'm trying to put together a puzzle some of whose pieces I can see. I'm hoping someone has the pieces I don't have, or sees the ones I'm not looking at, and might help me. E.g., Vortex pointed out the 5 phases dynamics, that's something I overlooked to look at even though it's simple and straightforward... Steam gave me the idea of possible HAARP involvement though it wasn't his intent...:blink: (...sorry Steam, I know you weren't trying to add this kind of Light... but since some alchemical processes I'm a bit aware of go in the opposite direction of the one you described, it gave me this idea to look for any possible electromagnetic manipulations... I did find one video, don't know if I should trust it, puzzle, puzzle, pieces of the puzzle...) Rain provided a list of elements to look at -- I might check for alchemical planetary correlations, e.g.... Like I said,

I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm trying to understand what it is I'm looking AT...

...and it's been my lifelong experience that there's zero chance of that if the sources I look at are strictly "official." Did you know, e.g., that ALL media globally is owned by 5 major corporations and BP is one of them?.. So what are you going to learn about anything happening anywhere if you read their newspapers and watch their TV and go to their quackademia for that matter?.. Only what they want you to "learn." No ulterior motives of course, one hundred percent honesty and ethics and your personal and our universal well-being on their mind, no doubt. Funny they don't let any independent journalists to approach the site... but who needs independent info, we can be just happy with someone bigger-wealthier-more-powerful doing all our thinking for us, why worry our lil' brains?..

That, in a nutshell, is it.

I'm not making a point, I'm trying to put together a puzzle some of whose pieces I can see. I'm hoping someone has the pieces I don't have, or sees the ones I'm not looking at, and might help me. E.g., Vortex pointed out the 5 phases dynamics, that's something I overlooked to look at even though it's simple and straightforward... Steam gave me the idea of possible HAARP involvement though it wasn't his intent...:blink: (...sorry Steam, I know you weren't trying to add this kind of Light... but since some alchemical processes I'm a bit aware of go in the opposite direction of the one you described, it gave me this idea to look for any possible electromagnetic manipulations... I did find one video, don't know if I should trust it, puzzle, puzzle, pieces of the puzzle...) Rain provided a list of elements to look at -- I might check for alchemical planetary correlations, e.g.... Like I said,

I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm trying to understand what it is I'm looking AT...

...and it's been my lifelong experience that there's zero chance of that if the sources I look at are strictly "official." Did you know, e.g., that ALL media globally is owned by 5 major corporations and BP is one of them?.. So what are you going to learn about anything happening anywhere if you read their newspapers and watch their TV and go to their quackademia for that matter?.. Only what they want you to "learn." No ulterior motives of course, one hundred percent honesty and ethics and your personal and our universal well-being on their mind, no doubt. Funny they don't let any independent journalists to approach the site... but who needs independent info, we can be just happy with someone bigger-wealthier-more-powerful doing all our thinking for us, why worry our lil' brains?..

That, in a nutshell, is it.

If you don't know what you are looking at, then how do you infer some alchemical gold making process is or has taken place? Then you ask others to add to a puzzle that even you don't know what you are looking at? Further, any fringe theory can be added to complete the puzzle.

Why is BP doing this process in the U.S. at this point in time instead of somewhere else hidden away?

If BP really owned this process, there would be major funding to build a lab with very few observers. Therefor, keeping it quiet!

Given the number of people involved, someone would most likely expose this scam!

As I said previously, The people running BP are not that smart!

ralis

I stand misquoted.:huh:

I think what I am getting from TaoMeow's post is sometimes we see something, and it triggers a reaction in us because we recognize a pattern we see as similar to a previous pattern. I think it is quite understandable from that perspective.

This is contrary to the old way of seeing the proof first then regurgitating it.

Alchemy is one thing, Elemental Magic is another... If we are not talking about a chemical process the alternative is some type of "magic user" who is willing to dirty themselves with the 'pattern imprint' of oil on their consciousness.

Everything has qualities and patterns, and if it isnt obvious enough, this action would not be healthy for the individual using the technique.

Might Taomeow be offering us a conundrum? :huh: One that she is attempting to flesh out with the help of other bums. Something other than the rational mind is leading her to her discovery. :)

Imagine the human brain, divided as we all know into the left and right hemispheres in charge of totally different tasks, as the double-headed eagle of the kind you see on all kinds of imperial regalia:

-- one head is permanently looking to the left and the other one is forever looking to the right -- so neither one sees the whole picture.

A whole-brainer is capable of coaxing both eagle's heads to turn to each other, look each other in the eye without flinching, and communicate to each other what it is they saw.

What I'm trying to do is just that.

It feels good to be understood... thank you!:)

Pattern recognition anyone?.. It doesn't matter if you "believe" in any of the pattern's constituent details... what matters is, can you see any patterns at all on your own?.. without repeating the repeaters?.. 'cause you know, this pattern recognition thingie happens to be the main, if not the only, way to get any "meaning of life" out of the human experience to begin with?..

The cauldron, meanwhile, bubbles, bubbles...

Great. you are beautiful :)))

Great. you are beautiful :)))

Thank you... you are beautiful back at you!:)

Here's something else that just went into my little bag of tricks... A new crop circle appeared in June, which aficionados of this art form have been interpreting as a coded message related to the BP oil thing. However, to me it deciphered itself as the I Ching hexagram 23 with a changing line in the 5th place, giving hexagram 20. Of course it's just one layer of the overall meaning, but that's interesting enough. Apparently we did wrong by the fish and it was noticed in other worlds, possibly by beings who are far more interested in dolphins and whales than they are in our species. Now these being are watching the developments closely.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dwCuHj4ENQg

Thank you... you are beautiful back at you!:)

Here's something else that just went into my little bag of tricks... A new crop circle appeared in June, which aficionados of this art form have been interpreting as a coded message related to the BP oil thing. However, to me it deciphered itself as the I Ching hexagram 23 with a changing line in the 5th place, giving hexagram 20. Of course it's just one layer of the overall meaning, but that's interesting enough. Apparently we did wrong by the fish and it was noticed in other worlds, possibly by beings who are far more interested in dolphins and whales than they are in our species. Now these being are watching the developments closely.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dwCuHj4ENQg

alerts & gives me the shivers :)

and swings my attention back to lovely mr. Peter Kingsley's writings on the Pheonicians.

aaand the fixation we had on nagas and serpents aaand...

bbrrreathe B);)

sigh...

alerts & gives me the shivers :)

and swings my attention back to lovely mr. Peter Kingsley's writings on the Pheonicians.

aaand the fixation we had on nagas and serpents aaand...

bbrrreathe B);)

sigh...

I'll have to check out those writings. My earliest source on the earliest fixation is the unflinching Col. James Churchward and his 1926 "The Lost Continent of Mu." The page I'm on reads, "One very prominent figure in the Naga or Maya Empire in India was Prince Maya. (...) In Ramayana, we find this reference to him: 'In the olden times there was a Prince of the Nagas whose name was Maya.' Maya was the author of Sourya Siddhanta, the most ancient treatise on astronomy in India. Its age has been variously estimated at from 10,000 to 22,000 years."

Guest paul walter

It feels good to be understood... thank you!:)

OK, more weirdness to the pattern... I'm just observing... I'm just trying to observe in a way that bypasses the perspective of the repeaters repeating other repeaters' repetitions... here's something unexpected I found --

A German author, Gustav Meyrink, wrote a short story, "Petroleum Petroleum: A Prophecy" in 1903. Matt Simmons just used the word "cauldron" (the alchemical/magical tool and, it turns out, the technical term for what he thinks is really going on in the gulf -- not a "well," "rig," or "riser," nothing this controllable... but a "cauldron," the vehicle that controls -- or doesn't -- itself once it's activated). So I read the petroleum prophecy (badly translated, but they say it is very hard to translate since the original, for whatever reason, uses Old German) and went to wiki to find out who Gustav Meyrink was. Turns out he was a rather well-known writer in his time, and a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn on the side, and someone heavily involved with other kinds of occultism and secret societies and what not throughout his life. Umm... interesting. What he describes in his 1903 prophecy is a petroleum catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico instigated by a misanthropic millionaire scientist, on purpose. What Matt Simmons talks about today closely resembles Meyrink's scenario. So I went to wiki to find out who Matt Simmons is. Umm... interesting. A big oil insider, former energy adviser to George W., and a member of at least one badass secret society. So whatever he's saying, there could be numerous reasons why he's saying it.

Pattern recognition anyone?.. It doesn't matter if you "believe" in any of the pattern's constituent details... what matters is, can you see any patterns at all on your own?.. without repeating the repeaters?.. 'cause you know, this pattern recognition thingie happens to be the main, if not the only, way to get any "meaning of life" out of the human experience to begin with?..

The cauldron, meanwhile, bubbles, bubbles...

Yeah, Meyrink--Dedalus publishers have put out a bunch of his books in translation since the nineties, their catalogue was one of the highlights in my reading career. He did the most famous literary version of the Golem story too (Der Golem) amongst other things (John Dee etc). The most famous pre-cog literary work (apart from the Book of Revelations of course :P ) is the novel by Morgan Robertson published in 1898 titledFutility, or the Wreck of the Titan that 'predicts' the sinking of the Titanic (1912). It makes a lot of sense that the artistic act could collate with the metaphysical ability to precognate and predict since much of the same brain patterning is involved in both.

For decades I've beeen trying to make sense of the world and of power and the way it is weilded in particular. all I can come up with that makes sense is that there are dark/evil controllers manipulating us/events for some order/history that seems pre-ordained. I wish it wasn't so but this is the only view that seems to "make sense" and harmonise so many disperate and conflicting strands in the world of human beings. Reading Guy Debord and Baudrillard and brain/psychological/sense matrix studies etc can give you an inkling of the potential for things to flip over and become its opposite in society, which to me is the definiton of evil (inversion of natural law). Of course that is "only" the social layer 'explained', for deeper impulses as to why the world is run this way you have to go to the occult and its many manifestations in geo-politics etc. If everything is holographic then it is of course easy to manipulate individuals and nations once the principles are known. If the principles are inverted over time then it should (and obviously is) possible to control perceptions to the extent that they can become ones own slave-master/obfuscation by being entrained. Many religious (occult) groups are promoting the the end of times, from Brahma Kumaris , Aum Shinrikyo, Fundamentalist Christians, Catholics etc etc--they all claim to be "pure" , "chosen" etc and I take it they are either mentally ill or know something we don't (or both?). They all love the idea of nuclear armageddon. I feel history is simply a playing out of a far held prophecy about the end of times and that the controllers are pushing things in that direction for whatever reason I don't know. As I said, perhaps they have a back-up plan for themselves? Perhaps they are simply mad (inverted)? Paul

Edited by paul walter

Yeah, Meyrink--Dedalus publishers have put out a bunch of his books in translation since the nineties, their catalogue was one of the highlights in my reading career. He did the most famous literary version of the Golem story too (Der Golem) amongst other things (John Dee etc). The most famous pre-cog literary work (apart from the Book of Revelations of course :P ) is the novel by Morgan Robertson published in 1898 titledFutility, or the Wreck of the Titan that 'predicts' the sinking of the Titanic (1912). It makes a lot of sense that the artistic act could collate with the metaphysical ability to precognate and predict since much of the same brain patterning is involved in both.

For decades I've beeen trying to make sense of the world and of power and the way it is weilded in particular. all I can come up with that makes sense is that there are dark/evil controllers manipulating us/events for some order/history that seems pre-ordained. I wish it wasn't so but this is the only view that seems to "make sense" and harmonise so many disperate and conflicting strands in the world of human beings. Reading Guy Debord and Baudrillard and brain/psychological/sense matrix studies etc can give you an inkling of the potential for things to flip over and become its opposite in society, which to me is the definiton of evil (inversion of natural law). Of course that is "only" the social layer 'explained', for deeper impulses as to why the world is run this way you have to go to the occult and its many manifestations in geo-politics etc. If everything is holographic then it is of course easy to manipulate individuals and nations once the principles are known. If the principles are inverted over time then it should (and obviously is) possible to control perceptions to the extent that they can become ones own slave-master/obfuscation by being entrained. Many religious (occult) groups are promoting the the end of times, from Brahma Kumaris , Aum Shinrikyo, Fundamentalist Christians, Catholics etc etc--they all claim to be "pure" , "chosen" etc and I take it they are either mentally ill or know something we don't (or both?). They all love the idea of nuclear armageddon. I feel history is simply a playing out of a far held prophecy about the end of times and that the controllers are pushing things in that direction for whatever reason I don't know. As I said, perhaps they have a back-up plan for themselves? Perhaps they are simply mad (inverted)? Paul

Paul, are you familiar with Terence McKenna's idea of a "mysterious attractor" at the "end of time"? He's in agreement with you about where the powerful and evil are "pushing" history, but he also sees forces that "pull" rather than "push," his vision of history is that of a process being "pulled" from the "future" --

toward, and by, a mysterious attractor --

so the "push" is to derail this process, which otherwise would flow effortlessly -- the "push" away from the "pull" is why everything in the society is dislocated and nothing is effortless...

...I think we need to figure out a way to apply taijiquan techniques to the historic process... the strongest "push" can always be redirected so that the "pusher" just flies out of the picture... straight into nonexistence where he belongs.

Guest paul walter

Paul, are you familiar with Terence McKenna's idea of a "mysterious attractor" at the "end of time"? He's in agreement with you about where the powerful and evil are "pushing" history, but he also sees forces that "pull" rather than "push," his vision of history is that of a process being "pulled" from the "future" --

toward, and by, a mysterious attractor --

so the "push" is to derail this process, which otherwise would flow effortlessly -- the "push" away from the "pull" is why everything in the society is dislocated and nothing is effortless...

...I think we need to figure out a way to apply taijiquan techniques to the historic process... the strongest "push" can always be redirected so that the "pusher" just flies out of the picture... straight into nonexistence where he belongs.

Yes, this is what I've observed and have been able to work out (not from books etc,though I know Mckenna's idea.). My previous mail was written on the run so was just a collection of random musings on a very fractured subject. I've found that the only thing that works(at least in short/individual terms) is for the one who has woken up to refuse to play the game through a kind of disappearence from the field of battle--they are indeed tai ji techniques. Have you ever had an argument with someone who relies on your participation to give them something to push harder against? It is pure transference of trauma from them onto you and thus pushes them further into the illusion that they are expressing/winning some game of hide and seek with their own pain/illness. If you refuse through withdrawel thwey have nothing but themselves and the gods to rail against and often implode as a consequence. Of course power can explode onto you but as long as you know its weakness you can keep moving out of the way. The ideal is to withdraw totally but this is hard in a world that is owned by those who seek to set the rules.

I find this stage of history interesting cause it seems things are truly inverting which could mean the triumph of total evil or the last effort of a dying world/elite to maintain control as their options run out? Of course all the prophetic writings could be talking about our world's near total destruction, resurrection or both. There are certainly some good warnings such as that wolf-in-sheeps-clothing we get warned about in the Bible. Putting a president in power who looks like Malcolm X, talks like Martin Luther King (indeed, the marketing around him from day one was an attempt at hagiography that would do the Catholics proud, right down to the woodcut image of him--you know the kind of image- underdog,leftist, man of the people, saint....), has the name Hussein, is perhaps Islamic but is really simply an uber-Uncle Tom, either tells us that the elite are running out of easily digested semiotics for us and have to resort to the desperate layering of built up historical references in order to confuse us, or it may simply be the utter end of their utter contempt for our complacency (especially since they now know they can get away with putting a badly trained monkey in the top(sic) job). I wonder sometimes if the plan is not to have people like us writing analysis for something that is simply not worth the effort anymore, to keep us occupied with smoke and mirrors while they position themselves away from our gaze?

The WikiLeaks thing today is interesting cause that organisation is in a position of showing that the Emperor has no clothes. It also uses tai ji principles to hoist those types on their own petards, evading, mirrored sites, anonymous strikes, a congenial frontman with the sting of a viper, leaving no openings that could prove easy targets. The Emperor can't really put his dirty linen back on (at least until he recovers some power through having the time to take a breath and recompose himself with more considered (political) responses), cause it's been aired in public so everyone can have an idea of the state of the cloth (or is that the colth of the state? ;) ). To condemn those with power through their own actions/words etc seems to be the only 'safe' option for people. Of course the media can always detourn that info and turn it back against us through its penetrating analysis :rolleyes: and keep those in power where they are for a little longer. Of course as long as the senses are filtered through the mind there can always be propoganda that convinces you that what you see is really not what you see.

Meant to say something about alchemy directly but this is also alchemy (as is tai ji) and it makes a lot of sense to see things (from psychology,society, power relations,etc etc) as alchemy, which after all seeks to uncover the "one" that is hidden by the "many". Paul

Edited by paul walter