Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

create your own sexual tantra?

I was wondering how one would create there own sexual tantra? like what are the basic rules we have to follow and where can we variate? Also how could one incorperate fetishes like diapers?

Thanks

Just like I wouldn't climb the Himalayas by myself, I would not try such dangerous activity alone...

Tantra is far from freely allowing and abandoning oneself to indulge in sexual fantasies mewtwo. Baiqi said it well. Any attempts without proper guidance and instruction is asking for the perpetuation of ignorance (read 'trouble'). The Chinese equate this kind of foolish indulgence to those who purposefully smear themselves with honey and then taking a leisurely stroll in the tropical forest. You get the picture?

There are some very virtuous spiritual cultivators on this forum who offer their time to teach others about proper practices. Perhaps PM them to ask for advice on setting up an appropriate set of practice, instead of wondering about diaper fetishes...

reuniting.info

Kap 2

+ in Michael Lomax book which you can find a link to in his (Ya Mu on this board) posts he describes a supposedly very good technique of dual cultivation but both have to be cultivators to make it work.

Shaktimama has a messageboard/meail list or something about sex and Kundalini.

I think as for dual cultivation to just use sex for beneficial energetic development there are several fairly good oportunitis arround fo rpeople who have a base in unaroused practices but to practice real tantra as a path you need to go old school and follow rather strict guidelines and have preliminaries in order.

ok so scratch tantra, how does one cultivate with sex?

Good sex starts before the sex. Just lying together w/ the smaller on top and 'buddy breathing', one person breaths in as the other breaths out. Playing w/ it, developing rhythms; from easy harmony to very fast or slow.

Then carrying this style of play into the act.. or not.

Michael

Good sex starts before the sex. Just lying together w/ the smaller on top and 'buddy breathing', one person breaths in as the other breaths out. Playing w/ it, developing rhythms; from easy harmony to very fast or slow.

Then carrying this style of play into the act.. or not.

Michael

+ Diapers.

ok so scratch tantra, how does one cultivate with sex?

You might also check out Mystress Angelique for someone who knows a thing or two about kinky sex and spirituality.

Well for the man the basic most important thing would be to have orgasms without ejaculating. THat will save him a lot of energy. Once one does that having sex with a women, especially in a relaxed tantric kind of way will lead to a blending of energies that creates better yin and yang balance for both. The man receives yin energy from the woman and she receives yang from him so both get more balanced. Sometime after starting yoga and meditation I started to notice this was happening. When I practice a lot it will also happen to some extent with female masseuses. I feel cool energy going from them to me and warm from me them and feel more balanced because of it afterwards. Its not so much through the hands actually as just through the air. It was freaky suddenly realizing this was happening without having tried to make anything happen. During sex this will of course become much more intense.

Generally the orgasms women tend to have during sex is not the "tantric orgasm" that one wants to have during such sex and which is energetically most beneficial for her. If you read at the reuniting.info page you will understand some of the effects of the various types of orgasms. These have a profound effect on balancing the individual and the relationship. In some of their forum threads they clarify that what they think you should have is what is called the valley orgasm. THe site can be confusing as they talk about not having orgasms but what they mean for you is to have this fundamentally different orgasm. IF you search through my older posts and look for those in threads about sex you will see I have written a lot about this. Lastly in the thread about getting laid or getting chicks while having integrity which you can find in the lobby.

Beyond just what happens by having such sex there are specific methods for circulating the energy between the partners in various ways that are beneficial I don`t know much about that so you will just have to find someone that can guide you or read A LOT about it first and then try the simplest circulations and stick with that. I would also start a thread here and explain the method of circulating you intend to use in order to get feedback on it her as some with experience might have important input.

I would contact Santiago or Tao Semko or Shaktimama for a couple of private lessons as they know this stuff well, teach it and, I am guessing, would be amongst those who would be flexible and understanding about incorporating various types of kink.

My personal guess is that when you incorporate any sort of very exciting sex that affects the energy in a particular way that makes it very hot which is what you want to avoid according to the reuniting site. My take on that is that that would not be a problem as long as one ends the session by calming things down a lot and either bringing the energy more to the heart for transformation or that one through loooong calm embrace or the types of bonding behaviours sugested at reuniting naturally makes the energy cool of and blend with the heart energy without conciosuly moving it anywhere. If you read several of the posts I have written in therads about karezza and tantra and sex and read on the reuniting site you should understand what I mean by that. If not then PM but read that first.

But really I don`t know this stuff at all this is just my best guess so you are better of contacting someone who actually knows something about this.

This is a good thread for you:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/11567-female-orgasms-and-energy-cultivation/

Edited by markern

Aleister Crowley used sex at various stages in his magickal workings, perhaps you should look into some of his stuff (though Crowley's writing, from what most people say, seems kind of hard to understand unless you already know what he's talking about.... or so they say). Then again, accounts of Crowley differ- some say he was completely nuts, and way far off the track. Others say he was brilliant with the utmost willpower, so could partake in any event, from sacred to profane, without it affecting his balance in the least.

Regardless, I seem to recall that Crowley was of the school of sex magick thought that both partners did not need to be on the same wavelength for anything to work. Translation: you didn't have to tell your partner(s) what you were secretly doing or that you were using the sex energy for something other than, err, sex.

A lot of people take objection to this type of working, but whether that's just out of moral convictions or because they have not found it to work, I'm not sure.

To that extent, Chaos magic also makes use of the energy generated during sex for magickal workings. "Stealing the Fire From Heaven" by Stephen Mace outlines the "neither-neither" method of chaos magic, where you take the energy generated by some event (in this case, case) and transmute it into a neutral form of energy (not good, not bad, hence, neither-neither) which you can then store or put toward some magic working.

It should be noted here that the energy can come from ANYWHERE, not just sex. It could come from the frustration from an argument, it could come from the laughter of a really good joke, it could come from sex, it could come from the pain you feel when you get bit by a dog, anything. So not strictly sexual, but yeah.

Tantric sex isn't to be perverted.. Think twice before you fall madly in love with someone by accident.

Not a toy.

Aleister Crowley used sex at various stages in his magickal workings, perhaps you should look into some of his stuff (though Crowley's writing, from what most people say, seems kind of hard to understand unless you already know what he's talking about.... or so they say). Then again, accounts of Crowley differ- some say he was completely nuts, and way far off the track. Others say he was brilliant with the utmost willpower, so could partake in any event, from sacred to profane, without it affecting his balance in the least.

Aleister was deeper than most know of course. But... he was still somewhat subjective in his idealism.

He did connect to some very high level energies though. I do give him that. I have been initiated into Thelema a number of times, both in Cali and NY.

some further info we are both guys and we both enjoy the diaper scene.

Contact SFJane!. She is one of thetaobums and you can PM her. She has cultivated to a high level and has had sex with other women and some transgendered people. She would know about the details of cultivating when both are men. She might point you to some teachers or books or have a couple of tips herself. THere are also books about tantra for gay men that you could look into.

Sign in to follow this