DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts on 2012?

(sorry, my inner demons and torment made me write this!! I cannot be held responsible!! I'm going to go hide in my Mystical Canyons now!!!)

Acknowledging responsibility for the own inner demons is crucial for overcoming them.

Even in cases where they are mostly created by outer uncontrollable influences, they are still speaking through us, and where this is obvious, oneself SHOULD be able to notice. Having become aware of them implies full responsibility.

On a philosophical basis, I'm still uncertain about whether it is possible not to be aware of them, or whether one simply consciously decides to deny the perception of them... or even to ally with them, hoping that they might serve as a tool for overcoming obstacles.

Edited by Hardyg

One thing I can say for sure is that in Year 2012 MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE than people died in World war 1 & 2 combined... In fact if you add the deaths in all subsequent wars also, more people will die in 2012..

Its sad and as per my calculations I think somewhere around 54 Million (more or less) People May die in 2012.

May God give peace to all souls and people wo are left behind.

What do you think?

One thing I can say for sure is that in Year 2012 MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE than people died in World war 1 & 2 combined...

Subtract the number of deaths from natural causes and accidents and the number will still be very high. Actually, hard to draw a line between what is natural cause and what not. If you die from lung cancer and the tobacco companies told you it's not unhealthy, natural cause? Is gullibility natural? Where do you draw the line to gullibility? A bribed doctor tells you it's not harmful. Gullible?

Oops, my thoughts are wandering off. :rolleyes: Gotta catch them. :lol:

One thing I can say for sure is that in Year 2012 MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE than people died in World war 1 & 2 combined... In fact if you add the deaths in all subsequent wars also, more people will die in 2012..

Its sad and as per my calculations I think somewhere around 54 Million (more or less) People May die in 2012.

May God give peace to all souls and people wo are left behind.

What do you think?

What 'calculations' are you performing? Are you saying these deaths are beyond what would normally be expected from the usual slew of diseases, aging, and war?

Oops, my inner demons squabbling amongst themselves...I ordered out a pizza tonight and there are not enough slices for me and the demons all to get one. Hmmm, I hope thy don't have any tricks up their sleeve...they usual prefer schnitzel instead of Italian, but I really wanted pizza, so...

I don't subscribe to the many theories of what is supposed to happen this specific year.

Some have stated that the supposed galactic alignment is also not astronomically accurate, but the accuracy of this does not necessarily concern me.

It lies in a "let's wait and see" mode.

But I will state that astrology (astromancy) was one of the branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine (as was feng shui...based upon geomancy)and could be considered regarding the transition from the age of Pisces into the age of Aquarius. I would not outrightly discount the profundity of these subjects.

The holy book, The Bible, tells of the transition from the age of Taurus (golden calf) into the age of Pisces with the figure Jesus. And much historical, societal, collective and personal psychological change and turmoil can occur of a certain hue according to astrological correspondences.

For you consideration regarding 2012...

http://michaeltsarion.com/mtsarforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35

http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindowsarticles/shiva-holyspirit-ageofaquarius.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01sLroMoyYI&feature=related

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=michael+tsarion#

What about the day after? The end of the Mayan calendar will occur when all nine cycles progress to the end of the seventh day. The day after that will be when they simultaneously change to the seventh night. Light will suddenly be replaced by Dark. Yang will be replaced by Yin.

I am sure that you can all feel the Yang building. What will happen will be Tao recoiling like s spring sprung too tight. That is what will happen.

Why will it happen? The Mayan calendar goes back 16.4 billion years, back to the Big Bang. The Universe has been expanding since then. When the Mayan calendar ends, the Universe will stop expanding and will begin contracting, probably for another 16.4 billion years.

What will it be like? Probably like a ball being thrown into the air. At the top of it's flight, it stops all motion before it begins to fall. It might be almost imperceptable. However, the change will be profound. It will go from rising to falling. The change in perception could be terrifying. Tao will still be the same, as gravity is the same.

Then what? IMO, the pattern of the Mayan calendar will operate in reverse. Things will continue to operate at a rapid pace, but, will slow over time. On the day that the calendar reverses, the Tao will be at it's quietest. It will be a great time to acheive Enlightenmant.

But then again, I am just guessing.

Mayan calendar 'reversing'? Just an idea? Hey, why didn't the Mayans say anything about after their calendar ends? Or did I miss something?

Oops, my inner demons squabbling amongst themselves...I ordered out a pizza tonight and there are not enough slices for me and the demons all to get one. Hmmm, I hope thy don't have any tricks up their sleeve...they usual prefer schnitzel instead of Italian, but I really wanted pizza, so...

Uber LOL XD

As for 2012, I don't think it matters. If the world's gonna end, in a supernatural out of our hands style, in 2012, there's not much we can do about it, so we might as well just get on with life. If it's not, we might as well get on with life.

Uber LOL XD

As for 2012, I don't think it matters. If the world's gonna end, in a supernatural out of our hands style, in 2012, there's not much we can do about it, so we might as well just get on with life. If it's not, we might as well get on with life.

:)

Yup, you gotta turn off the soap operas and live life the best you can.

It could also end in a very mundane way: 2012 - Obama gets re-elected. Israel attacks the Iranian Bushehr reactor, Iran counter-attacks on Israeli territory, Israel screams "existential threat" and nukes Iran. Then the shit hits the fan, the whole muslim world is inflamed, many US military installations especially in muslim countries are attacked, the USA then see these attacks on their facilities in other countries as their own "existential threat" (for their world empire) and furthermore feel it's their duty to defend Israel at all costs, starting a massive war campaign in the middle east, using tactical nukes whenever the commanders deem it suitable (according to US military doctrine), and because everybody crucially depends on others thanks to globalization, everybody picks a side (some parties take all sides), and there you have your World War III.

Almost business as usual, isn't it? :lol: