Trunk

Sexual vocabulary

I dont think there is any problem with our sexual vocabulary. I think there is a problem with our sexual attitudes.

I'm not thrilled with the word 'vagina' because it means sheath for a sword, which is a bit phallocentric, really. ( just a tad)

But 'jade stalk' is a cool - in the temperature sense - term. I mean it is unpassionate. And it would be used for dispassionate sex, presumably. For working with energies while remaining lust free.

cunnus is latin for vulva,hence 'cunnilingus', and cunt is a word in usage in middle english and is very earthy and I think it's beautiful and sexually expressive. That's because I'm used to it being used in a sexy and reverential way. Cunt Power! Very Profound Power.

pussy is a sweet and lovely word for ladybits. I have had it referred to as 'foofoo' also, which is very affectionate and intimate. Coochie is bit euphemistic sounding, to me. honey pot is nice. There are zillions of words for ladyparts..

But the whole thing is as Drew put it, the telepathy of the heart. If your heart is pure, the language you use is pure, and prudishness itself is an offence.

For malebits, well, is it a schlong or a weiner? Either it's a beautiful cock or an annoying wang.. it depends how you feel. There are plenty of words. The poetry comes from your intent.

'Lingham' isnt embedded in my psyche. It isnt erotic to me, maybe I'd need to use it a lot to make it mine, for now I like the old english words. And 'willie' is nice and friendly.

Style, warmth, refinement, art, we have it all, in our language, I believe, if we have the art of the heart and the warmth and refinement of sexuality to use what we have.

btw, I'd like to see whats in de_paradise's basket.

pussy is a sweet and lovely word for ladybits.

in the male world we are known to call each other "pussies" and it is definitely not a good thing, let alone a "sweet and lovely" thing. It's a slur equivalent to n, cracker, or honky. So I find it just vulgar slang for cursing someone and avoid it like the plague.

"I'm gonna pound yo' pussy hard and then jizz all over yo' face." :wub: Sounds so romantic :lol:

But maybe english just doesn't sound as smooth because of where, how, from who and the attitude you hear the language used in. Its not that the english sex language is bad, its just been corrupted.

apologies for the rudeness of the post to those offended.

in the male world we are known to call each other "pussies" and it is definitely not a good thing, let alone a "sweet and lovely" thing. It's a slur equivalent to n, cracker, or honky. So I find it just vulgar slang for cursing someone and avoid it like the plague.

It can be simply of no account whatsoever what is done by ignorance. Cheese is put into burgers by McDonalds, but this is of no significance to me when I want to eat some. If I kept dwelling on it I could begin to despise cheese, and that would be absurd.

If one were to live reactively, instead of from choice, other people's choices would be deciding one's own also, right down to one's use of language.

Taoism is not about being hemmed in by what others do or do not do.

"I'm gonna pound yo' pussy hard and then jizz all over yo' face." :wub: Sounds so romantic :lol:

But maybe english just doesn't sound as smooth because of where, how, from who and the attitude you hear the language used in. Its not that the english sex language is bad, its just been corrupted.

apologies for the rudeness of the post to those offended.

Yes, it would be romantic if done between lovers with great love. Our language is fine. We dont have to adopt prevalent negative attitudes.Language is ours to redeem, to own and to love.

Thats because we associate sex with aggression in society and aggression as a prerequisite to satisfaction and fulfillment.

Personally i like the word pussy, and cupcake and muffin : ) - But thats because i love eating muffins, Real ones. Not that the others aren't "real" in the physical sense, but i mean the ones made of dough : )

In my language we use words like, "flower", "peach", "cherry" - we got those in English too.

There is very little poetry or romanticism associated with our jade stalks and muffins nowadays. They are just tools to satisfy our dirty desires, hence they must be referred to in a manner just as dirty or of greater filth, which is why there is always a noticeable aggressive, filthy connotation to enunciated words like Dick and Pussy.

But from experience i know that what is considered a "vulgar" word can also sound the sweetest when said right, so i suppose it is up to our intent. I am sure that when it comes to hopping on the good foot and doing the "bad" thing, we're not always romantics and sometimes just want that steaming stiff stalk in your mellifluously moist muffin right NOW!

The aggressive implications are natural, because sex is "bad" and in society we punish wrong doing by assertive discipline, in most cases physical or verbal. It's how we're programmed so naturally most of our sexually oriented tenderness is reduced to a form of punishment a la;

"Yeah you bad, girl, you naughty girl! (you're having sex, how dare you), do you like it hard (do you like being bad), do you want me to spank you (punishment), what's my name (assertive hierarchial differentiation)"...

There is no room for jade stalks or rose petals when our kids are programmed by the media who constantly push sex and aggression. It starts as soon as Tom and Jerry...

There is nothing dirty or filthy or uncultured or "wrong" about fulfilling our sexual needs.

This is propaganda which serves to keep people "in line" in society and not think that they hold complete dominion over their own lives, but must submit to some other authority other than the way of the universe, physics, and god, but another equally lesser being; a human.

There is nothing dirty or filthy or uncultured or "wrong" about fulfilling our sexual needs.

Are you talking to me or is that just a general remark? - I can't make it out. :unsure:

If it's the former: I know, thats why i posted.

:P

Greetings..

Language is art.. love is art.. there great artists and there are 'doodlers'.. art begins with a deep appreciation and passion for its expression.. do not be fooled by those pedaling vulgarity as art, however warm, tender, moist and sensual it may feel, if you step in dog-shit, it still smells like dog-shit..

Be well..

Are you talking to me or is that just a general remark? - I can't make it out. :unsure:

If it's the former: I know, thats why i posted.

:P

hurrrr yeah... but it was somewhat made out that it's as if okay to think sex as bad and that psychological perspective is somehow any bit beneficial to anyone.

It's harmful to the nature of love and deprives people of true sexual energy experiences.

You cant fuck and expect to be satisfied. only Love delivers.

Greetings..

Well.. that depends.. a serial rapist will make the same arguement.. some absolutely amazing 'sex' can happen with a glance, a smile, a turn of the head, or a well timed coy innuendo.. sex is an energy not fully dependent on physicallity or intercourse.. likewise, good ol' back-archin', sweat-grindin', ham-slammin' has its place, too.. or, as good Taoists might say, "balance", Wu Wei..

Be well..

nothing wrong with the english language. it's a beautiful, romantic language if one is skillful with it.

if there's any problem i'd say it's a lack of sophistication & lack of maturity in the users, and as cat said, problematic sexual attitudes.

i mean, we are living in a time when the TWILIGHT series is passing for literature! our complex technological culture is producing simple minds on a massive scale. there is still brilliance and beauty being created all the time, but the mainstream majority doesn't value those things.

perhaps i'm biased because i'm a poet and i love good literature, but i think it's true. can't blame the language. maybe the prevailing culture, but not the language.

"Yeah you bad, girl, you naughty girl! (you're having sex, how dare you), do you like it hard (do you like being bad), do you want me to spank you (punishment), what's my name (assertive hierarchial differentiation)"...

How dare you post my intimate conversations online! If you are my next door neighbour and can hear my conversations through the wall, then the least you could have done was introduce yourself first! Honestly, people have no manners these days!

:lol:

How dare you post my intimate conversations online! If you are my next door neighbour and can hear my conversations through the wall, then the least you could have done was introduce yourself first! Honestly, people have no manners these days!

:lol:

I LOL'ed :D

Greetings..

Well.. that depends.. a serial rapist will make the same arguement.. some absolutely amazing 'sex' can happen with a glance, a smile, a turn of the head, or a well timed coy innuendo.. sex is an energy not fully dependent on physicallity or intercourse.. likewise, good ol' back-archin', sweat-grindin', ham-slammin' has its place, too.. or, as good Taoists might say, "balance", Wu Wei..

Be well..

Picking at semantics :P consensually OUR pleasure. not jsut "my" or "you" enjoyment. "our" is not meant to be interpreted as any example of one sided gain. "our greed" is an oxymoron.

Greetings..

Picking at semantics consensually OUR pleasure. not jsut "my" or "you" enjoyment. "our" is not meant to be interpreted as any example of one sided gain. "our greed" is an oxymoron.

The use of "our" in the referenced post is ambiguous.. "our greed" is ambiguous until qualified, it is a perfectly valid reference if you and i conspire to greedily scam others, hence "our greed"..

Mostly, this thread is rationalizing the use of vulgarity.. a part of us just celebrates the juvenile discovery of taboos and the thrill of challenging them.. the 'good ol' days' (yesterday?)

Be well..

Greetings..

The use of "our" in the referenced post is ambiguous.. "our greed" is ambiguous until qualified, it is a perfectly valid reference if you and i conspire to greedily scam others, hence "our greed"..

Mostly, this thread is rationalizing the use of vulgarity.. a part of us just celebrates the juvenile discovery of taboos and the thrill of challenging them.. the 'good ol' days' (yesterday?)

Be well..

But the term "our" in limited confinements is an oxymoron, for "our" refers to 100% all of the whole and not just an isolated group. That is how i use and understand the word, for any other meaning or usage is only misleading and deceitful.

Greetings..

Be well..

From your point of view, that is what the thread is mostly about. A part of you celebrates the juvenile discovery of taboos and the thrill of challenging them.

Just to make it clear that you are speaking for yourself, alone, rather than, for example, me.

I'm not american and I'm not middle class and I'm not provincial or from a pious background, so ordinary words like 'pussy' or 'dick' dont come up as taboo for me in any way. From my point of view, that's kind of a laughable idea.

You know how they say that most swinging goes on in the suburbs.. the smaller the frame of reference, the more of a charge associated with 'naughtiness'...the more boundaried the sexuality the greater the thrill around loosening the fences. Well, that just isnt taoist or tantric sexuality. Not noway not nohow.

well you certainly don't know how sexism works. But maybe that's a good thing. If you were a guy I'd just call you a pussy and be done with it, but then i'd get banned! :)

There isnt a woman alive who doesnt know how sexism works.

well you certainly don't know how sexism works. But maybe that's a good thing. If you were a guy I'd just call you a pussy and be done with it, but then i'd get banned! :) It just strikes me as uncouth and impolite in polite public conversation. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe in private between two who know where they are coming from etc etc But I just avoid it altogether. I use cookie. I don't why.

in polite public conversation? Like when you discuss genitals at the Post Office? Then you use 'letterbox' and 'package' obviously, and mourn over telegrams and phwoar over letterbombs. Or polite public genital conversations in the bank? then you talk about making a Deposit in a High Interest Account.

In the UK we just dont have the word 'cookie' at all. We either have biscuits or cunts. They arent quite the same thing.

Well I showed you the standard dictionary definition and origins and usages. So my position is the standard, world accepted one. I will stick with the Princeton university usage and teach that to my kids thank you.

I'd get banned for a week if I suggested you change your name from "Tao99" to "Standard Definition thankyou99", so I wont suggest it.

Have a good day.