Eviander

Kundalini

Have been having kundalini experiences for the past two years now and they have not been well to say the least. My third eye is starting to open and I am having semi-clear visions of snake entities, snake eyes, and sometimes a blue eye (I have brown eyes) that is in the center of my head. I also am developing clairvoyance outside of my inner eye.

Anyways..I would like some people to share their kundalini experiences they have had and share some good ways to deal and develop the energy.

• Like 1

Have been having kundalini experiences for the past two years now and they have not been well to say the least. ... share some good ways to deal and develop the energy.

Some thoughts:

1) Prevent burn-out.

Some of the strategies for progression invert before/after KA (Kundalini Awakening). For instance, diet. Before you want to eat as high refined stuff as you can, maybe fast, etc. But K itself is very yang: wrathful, expanding, bright, - and it can deeply burn out your reserves over the course of several years. So, eat nourishing. If you're vegetarian, consider eating some meat occasionally. Chinese tonic herbs (mostly blood and yin tonics) are good during this stage. Here's another example (link).

2) Along with diet, to prevent burn-out, don't go pedal-to-the-metal. Prior to KA you generally have to work really hard to get things to open and refine and to make progress. After KA, the opposite: things open almost too easily. And your attitude towards training should shift accordingly: go slower, don't push yourself, give yourself these first several years to gradually slowly integrate the huge energy that you've already gained access to. Don't push it all the time.

3) Open all of your channels via self-acupressure (link).

People tend to go into the ultra-exotic post KA, which can be a kind of excess yang. For you to do well long-term, you really need to integrate K in a balanced integral fashion. It needs to go into all of the rivers and tributaries so the right blendings occur such that you maintain health. Very few people have done that work and K certainly doesn't do it all for you.

Basically, if you can integrate K in a balanced integral fashion then you'll make stable healthy profound progress. If not (and it's too often 'not') then there's a chance you'll have really amazing wild experiences for several years and then be messed up for a long time.

- Trunk

I am having semi-clear visions of snake entities, snake eyes

I've read something to the effect that if a qigong form produces snake-like images, one should stop practicing the form. I'll try to find more accurate quote later.

Have been having kundalini experiences for the past two years now and they have not been well to say the least. My third eye is starting to open and I am having semi-clear visions of snake entities, snake eyes, and sometimes a blue eye (I have brown eyes) that is in the center of my head. I also am developing clairvoyance outside of my inner eye.

Anyways..I would like some people to share their kundalini experiences they have had and share some good ways to deal and develop the energy.

Interesting. Have you had a spinal sweep yet?

I've had a couple spinal sweeps but I'm not sure if they were Kundalini, rather just energy going up the central channel and causing lots of bliss. Last night I had an experience where my whole body was shaking and I heard a noise that kept increasing in pitch/vibration and volume. I kept hearing the ego shouting "oh my god, oh my god" because it was rather frightful. Felt like ridiculous vibrations encompassing me. I then felt at the base of my spine a large amount of something. It didn't feel warm or cold, sort of neutral but sort of liquidy. I'm not sure if that's kundalini. Anyway it was moving around at the base of the spine/pelvic area and I noticed my perception got a little bit lighter, as if I lost weight or something, and then I woke up. BTW most of my experiences happen during the sleep when I'm half awake but body is paralized. :blink:

I usually have some fear accompanied with such experiences; the ego always resists. I'm working on that. :blush:

Hello

I remember that there was at least one person on this forum that have been written some books about kundalini awakening from hes own experiences. Was it Ghopi Krishna?? Or somebody else?

Look that old thread up, search for kunalini awakening.

FD

Some thoughts:

- Trunk

Based on the suggestion I decided to start eating fish today and had some grilled salmon which does seem to help. I will also take a look at the self accupressure.

Hi Eviander.

You might find this website useful for tips on nutrition etc and also just from the sharing point of view, to recognise your own experiences...

biology of kundalini

good luck.

Yea I have skimmed through that website before but I was not in the mood to read, I will have to take a closer look.

Interesting. Have you had a spinal sweep yet?

I suppose so maybe like a year ago? I do feel jolts of energy moving up but I am more or rather paralyzed to an extent..and bliss is not what I have been feeling.

My recommendations VERY IMPORTANT

1:Practice the inner smile AND the secret smile.

2:Practice grounding visualizations

3: make sure ANY and ALL meditation you do is done standing with eyes open,

3:Eat meat and cut out junk food

4: supplement with Minerals, Iodine, manganese, zinc, calcium magnesium ect

4:walk barefoot when you can, take hot baths, drink water and exercise or practice martial arts or both

5:Try acupressure and foam rolling

6:try joint mobility and work on you posture

I won't do only standing meditations but I will take standing meditations into consideration..(maybe post your technique). And the only form of meat I will eat is fish...which I did start today coming from a solely vegetarian diet.

Well we all make our choices in life. I can only speak from expirience but I have been where you are at. My kundalini was full blown from the get go. I can almost guarantee that without adding REAL meat and without cutting out sitting meditation you will almost certanly suffer( although you could be an exception). My advice to only do standing meditation was not in any way suppose to mean that you should ADD MORE meditation to your life, Yu should actually be cutting back. You will get worse or not be able to intergrate the energy. There is nothing spiritual about not eating meat and sitting meditation does not trully allow you to bring the energy into your daily life and will not allow you to ground it either. BUT as I said you will learn from expience as you will go through many up's and down That attitude of not considering an alternative to the way you currently live (I wont do this or wont leave this behind) will have to disperse or it will destroy you if you trully have a full blown no holds barred kundalini. Kundalini is not about ascending anywhere, its is about Inergrating heaven and earth, heaven AND EARTH. If kundalini is the energy of evolution, shakti, then it is a PHYSICAl energy and thus it must be seen as physical- the body and mind are one. The crown of my head has grwon considerabally sense kundalini because it trully is a physical force. I wish you luck and the wisdom to accept change.

Edited by Ramon25
  • Like 1

First, I can only speak of my own experience as it is different for everyone but there are some common things that are known to happen.

There are also alot of people who say theirs is awakened and its actually not as it is a difficult thing to have happen in the first place. Surely it does happen without a doubt and I am not saying yours isnt, but most of the time it isnt actually "awakened". Alot of people seem to think it is after a few years of practice (as i once did)but after having it TRULY awakened I can honestly say that before it was BS, nothing but in my mind, hallucination etc, call it what you will and I freely admit it.

My experience was different than what I had experienced before because it wasnt just practicing a bunch of techniques that you learn at a seminar, from martial arts teachers or in books. These things can be dangerous. This is what leads one to think theirs is "open". Read a few things about Kundalini and say, yep, i experienced that or i think i have had that happen etc.

Improper practice is what generally causes Kundalini "syndrome, sickness". Granted there ARE things that happen when its awakened properly, good and bad, but these things are considered normal and will pass.

For me it was blissful to be in front of my Guru in Kolkata and seeing a few others that are literally saints that are His disciples and being in that vibration as a whole added to my experience. Once I came back and started to practice, different story.

The material world after this is even more difficult to live in as you are on a much more spiritual path, the universe, Karma etc knows this and you may have troubles that pop up as test. You are expected to pass these test with flying colors. Latent or previous illnesses can creep us as can other things, addictions, depression etc. These are being purged and once they are purged they are no longer a part of you. They do not last forever and are only part of the process. To me these are not negative. These are just part of it, improper practices can cause hallucinations, disease, mental issues etc. This is why it is so very important to have it done properly. Lets say you have had a spontaneous awakening, even though it generally wont be permanate, then what. What do you do with it. Keep practicing techniques learned from a book or from some fruitloop at a weekend seminar. LOL These cause problems.

I have no idea what you practice and what lead to your experiences. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting during meditation provided you learned "how" to sit. I dont know what type of visualization you do or where/what you concentrate on, or if you are just sitting emptying the mind. Therefore its impossible to give you any real advice regarding that.

As for diet, there have been some good things mentioned. You were a vegetarian and now you are going to eat fish. That is fine. Matter of fact vegetarianism is not suited for everyone. It should be based on your constitution (Chinese View Point). It damages the Spleen Qi, Spleen makes blood and transports and transforms fluids. So Sp qi being weak means less blood being made, less nourshiment throught the body, fluids not being transported or transformed and that leads to a variety of other problems. As a vegetarian you should supplement with Vit B12 shots, or at the very least sublingual although its no where near as good and dont take the pills as they are useless.

Kidneys are the root of everything (Yin Yang etc) improper or experimentation practices damages the Kidneys, meaning weak KD yin, yang, qi, jing(essence). These things are all important. This is one reason why people have low back pain during meditation, ejaculation issues among many other things.

Hope this helps somewhat.

I balieve that anyone who has had an awakening a true one (which would be a life altering expirince) and thinks it is somehow about something spritual beyond the material or separate from it, did not intergrate kundalini well at all. kundalini is about the earth, as it is symbolized as a snake. If you trully had kundalini sitting mediation would more than likely cause trouble except possibly for a few techniques like water meditation and inner smile. But i digress.... In the end its about being happy

I believe I activated it without my will by using hallucinogens. So in no way was I ready for this, or in no way am I really ready right now.

Edited by Eviander

I balieve that anyone who has had an awakening a true one (which would be a life altering expirince) and thinks it is somehow about something spritual beyond the material or separate from it, did not intergrate kundalini well at all. kundalini is about the earth, as it is symbolized as a snake. If you trully had kundalini sitting mediation would more than likely cause trouble except possibly for a few techniques like water meditation and inner smile. But i digress.... In the end its about being happy

Kundalini awakening should be the start of your spiritual journey. Like yin and yang kundalini has two aspects, one actually manifests this worldy existence and the other leads a person to the highest truth. Yogis and Taoist among many others use what is called "kundalini", or the concept of it in their meditations and they are seated. It should be used to help you realize yourself. Your true self. The atma. You and the universe are no different.

Yes a true awakening is life altering. Although it happens physically, it is entirely spiritual.

The reason it is symbolized as a snake is because it is like a serpentine coil at the Muladhara Chakra. It is the Primordial Female energy. The Muladhara can be seen as the Earth Essence and has the most vibrated state as you proceed up thru the chakras to water, heat/fire, air and space it becomes less and less vibrated, once you are at Ajna its almost still, once at Sahasrara you reach 100% stillness. So as you can see it does ascend, it is spiritual. 100% stillness is Brahma. Complete mergence with the Void, God, Brahma, Stillness whatever you want to call it and escape from the cycles of birth and death comes from reaching at least Ajna at the moment of death. So you do have to have a body that is material, but the goal has nothing to do with the material.

Edited by yuanqi

there are two flows of energy with the chackras, one is up AND the other is down. becuase we are here at that junction of heaven and earth, we are that junction RIGHT NOW. Wanting to Escape the cycle of birth and death assuming there is usch a thing is self hate, you literally want to abolish the self and join the void. I love the self and the physical world, no need to daydream about what happends outside this dimension of existence, with some goal oriented illusion of what might be. I accept what is. This, now. on the otherhand you may have misunderstood my point. I agree it is totally spiritual BUT also totally physical. i see no duality. The physical world is a spiritual world the same as the more etheric one, just a denser form of the same energy. I see matter as sacred, the body as sacred and kundalini of the earth of the body. The Serpent as you just said the primordial feminine, the root chackra is the energy thats rushing through each chackra. So whats happening? the physical energy is trying to ground each chackra, healing each chackra, It all happends in the body, i mean jesus it is the root chackra. How can you say its not about the material if the source is material? its some twisted dualistic logic so often seen in every tradition. true non duality exist only when you cannot separate the spiritual from the physical. KUNDALINI is TANTRA

Peace and Love

• Like 1

there are two flows of energy with the chackras, one is up AND the other is down. becuase we are here at that junction of heaven and earth, we are that junction RIGHT NOW. Wanting to Escape the cycle of birth and death assuming there is usch a thing is self hate, you literally want to abolish the self and join the void. I love the self and the physical world, no need to daydream about what happends outside this dimension of existence, with some goal oriented illusion of what might be. I accept what is. This, now. on the otherhand you may have misunderstood my point. I agree it is totally spiritual BUT also totally physical. i see no duality. The physical world is a spiritual world the same as the more etheric one, just a denser form of the same energy. I see matter as sacred, the body as sacred and kundalini of the earth of the body. The Serpent as you just said the primordial feminine, the root chackra is the energy thats rushing through each chackra. So whats happening? the physical energy is trying to ground each chackra, healing each chackra, It all happends in the body, i mean jesus it is the root chackra. How can you say its not about the material if the source is material? its some twisted dualistic logic so often seen in every tradition. true non duality exist only when you cannot separate the spiritual from the physical. KUNDALINI is TANTRA

Peace and Love

I understand your point. I wont go into a lecture about how the flow goes up and down.

escaping the cycle of birth and death and reaching stillness, the void, whatever you want to call it from any view point is also self (soul) realization. this can never be considered self hate. LOL apparently you really like the root chakra and based on your post you are stuck in it. thats fine. i was pointing out originally that you can sit during meditation using kundalini unlike what you had stated.

you are mixing my words about physical/spiritual/material. re read the post or read deeper.

seeing no duality means you cant tell the differene between a hot shower and a cold shower in one aspect. so i beg to differ. i appreciate the effort though. kinda like chuang tzu dreaming he was a butterfly, or was he a butterfly dreaming he was a man. couldnt tell the difference. i got the point.

I stated that you have to have the physical body but it is about the spirtual. yes one energy is a denser form of the other, everyone knows this, for that matter it is all the same energy and your soul is part of that same energy and lives forever. this is the point of soul realization, to become one with that energy, truly one. hence using kundalini to reach it, which means you must leave the 100,000 vibration of the root chakra(earth essence) for at least the anja (1-9 vibration) if not the sahasrara (stillness 0 vibration) at the moment of death. so you are no longer in the lower chakras, get my point. what are we using here, we are using something that is universal energy, or life force that makes up all things, kundalini,prana,qi etc, what are we using it with, the body. so right there you have something physical and something non physical.

i also dont daydream about my practice. what i speak is from DIRECT experience, or the very least words from my Guru. there is no illusion on my part about what i stated. if u dont agree thats fine. dont have to. each path is different and to each their own. luckily this post is about kundalini so we are all good here. LOL perhaps not everyones goal is the same. some want a peace of mind, some want sidda's, some want to be absorbed in the physical. maybe a new thread, site, anyting, should be started about just spiritual pursuits, i will keep myself there.

move on up from that muladhara!

namaste

Edited by yuanqi

I do appreciate the conversation anyhow. But i must have been one of the most ungrounded people I know, not caring at all about what happend here with all my energy in the upper chackras until a guru help me relize I was incomplete. I am definatley not stuck in the root, It seems you run from it. Alot of energy goes into my upper chackras, With a big difference to you it seems. If I focus on my 3 third eye lets say i use it's power to understand more of this world, It is rooted here and now. Same with my crown chackra, here and now. Its not that i am stuck, It may seem like that to you, i am no more stuck than A tree, with its roots firmly in the earth, yet its leaves floating in the air. I see perfection now, You see perfection as something you must attain. Which also is fine. So in the end really You may say i need to move up I say you lack ground. With the shower analogy, that makes no sense at all because I am not reffering to that, i am refering to The spiritual and physical, not hot and cold. If I may ask what direct expirience have you had that we are stuck in an endless cycle of birth and death? How could you really expeirience that without the possability you are imagining it? I trully am curious. I consider myslef a tantric daoist, So based on that, I see the physical as sacred. Sacred is a concept related to the crown not the root. To see sanctity is is an action of the crown so to see the earth as sacred means I cannot be stuck in the root. Again you just lack it. but we are all on own path, you are correct on that, and i respect your truth whatever it may be, :)

Edited by Ramon25

I do appreciate the conversation anyhow. But i must have been one of the most ungrounded people I know, not caring at all about what happend here with all my energy in the upper chackras until a guru help me relize I was incomplete. I am definatley not stuck in the root, It seems you run from it. Alot of energy goes into my upper chackras, With a big difference to you it seems. If I focus on my 3 third eye lets say i use it's power to understand more of this world, It is rooted here and now. Same with my crown chackra, here and now. Its not that i am stuck, It may seem like that to you, i am no more stuck than A tree, with its roots firmly in the earth, yet its leaves floating in the air. I see perfection now, You see perfection as something you must attain. Which also is fine. So in the end really You may say i need to move up I say you lack ground. With the shower analogy, that makes no sense at all because I am not reffering to that, i am refering to The spiritual and physical, not hot and cold. If I may ask what direct expirience have you had that we are stuck in an endless cycle of birth and death? How could you really expeirience that without the possability you are imagining it? I trully am curious. I consider myslef a tantric daoist, So based on that, I see the physical as sacred. Sacred is a concept related to the crown not the root. To see sanctity is is an action of the crown so to see the earth as sacred means I cannot be stuck in the root. Again you just lack it. but we are all on own path, you are correct on that, and i respect your truth whatever it may be, :)

So you are perfected huh? And have that perfect vision. Thats a huge accomplishment! And at such a young age.

As an acupuncturist among many other things and as a devoted Kriyaban, I can say that I am quite grounded. LOL

Edited by yuanqi

each path is different. enjoy yours, i will enjoy mine. since i was initiated into an authentic lineage and certain vows are taken, i cannot discuss what my techniques and mudras actually are, as then i would be acting something like a Guru and that i am not. And i am not authorized to perform initiations so therefore i cant speak of alot of things. I can speak of the process that is used in some parts though as it is generally public knowledge. the hot and cold was a metaphor, an example of duality, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what you were talking about.

My knowledge i have on this comes as i had said from my direct experience in meditation, or from the words of my Guru, reread the post. My darshan during meditation isnt imagination. Perhaps it used to be. Hasnt been since my initiation this is for sure, no way it could be based on what i do. The process is quite scientific actually. We dont run from root or anything else. Just know better than to be caught up in it and others due to their higher vibrations. Our goal is different than yours. I know a REAL tantric Yogi in Kolkata who also practices what I do, he also is a brother disciple of my Guru. He doesnt share the same belief as you but then again he practiced tantra for 30 plus years and also what i do??? perhaps thats the difference Anyway enough of all this. I appreciate your view point but I am tired of talking about this. to many different paths, even the ones that deal with kundalini have many differences and i respect that. I can only speak of what i know and what my Guru feels is truth. I would trust Him over pretty much anyone else in the world at the current moment. back to the original post.

as for using hallucinogens and now having a kundalini that is becoming active or is active my advise would just read about ram dass. he tripped, went to india, found Neem Karoli Baba and has done really well for himself. LOL I mean the guy found a saint! So use that for inspiration, and stop the hallucinogens. from my understanding its not a permanate awakening at all with that type of thing so eventually is should pass. use it as a spring board into your own search and meditation.

Edited by yuanqi

You know what man, I never said I was perfected or that I had perfect vision, i dont even know how you would deduce that. Why because I say you lack ground? What gives you the vision to say i need to move up from it. I was never sarcastic or reactionary with you, unlike you with me, But I guess i struck a nerve.You should look into a book called the wheels of life, A huge book on the chakcra's. the author herself saying that you CANT have enough ground. Also all her practices for each chakra our grounded. What i was saying is not What i came up with, Just what others have tought and have helped me from the Psychotic break I was in. Good luck yuanqi I think we have gotten to the point where constructive talk will no longer take place.

Mikaelz

That is actually the point, K fully active is not some easy pretty thing to deal with the way its espoused by alot of sources, It hard, rough and burn your mind into a crisp. The whole Idea is to make The effects of meditation harder to epxpireince because you just become so conductive towrds any energy that one long session can leave you fuzzy for weeks or months. A healing session by an energy worker can send you into paranoia, disassociation or make you physically sick ect.. The point of the meat is to weigh you down, to make life bearable. Go to the Kundalini support forum. Nothing I am saying I am making up. Its something that has helped alot of people on there. The spiritual emergence netowrk also gave me similar reccomendations. Trunks at one point help me realize the importance of grounding my practice which was not at the moment. kundalini sickness is usually about lacking ground as is not being able to intergrate the energy.