SFJane

Why I am against 'powers'

My colleague, April Mintoff, recently posted a blog entry on the subject of Occult Powers then posted a link on Tao Bums/April's thread in the hopes of stimulating additional comment. Replies to her thread consisted of all manner of comment: moral, metaphysical, neurological, scientific. A veritable Tower-of-Babel collection of philosophizing. Yet not much was offered in the way of personal, first-hand experience on occult powers.

~ JJ Semple

I completely agree JJ. I almost cried when I saw Jane's post met with such callousness, as if it werent an actual person relating their own private and painful experience.

I think this (the TB's) is about as good as our society and age can produce. At least the right topics are being discussed.

April/JJ,

Next time you decide to post on a public discussion board, please let the rest of us know which kinds of discussions will be allowed, and which are forbidden.

I find it quite absurd to claim, on one hand, that one's chosen topic transcends definition, and then, when questioned, to imply that nobody else is qualified to speak about it.

I would be willing to accept, however, that your own ideas and experiences may transcend your own ability to express them in English (or willingness to defend them as something more than grandstanding sophistry). And that instead of accepting responsibility for any resulting confusion, you would first be tempted to point fingers in other directions. Yes, I would be willing to accept that, and to forgive and forget it. Because I am full of...

:wub: <-- (transcendent)

Anyway, as long as we are funning around, here's some topical humor for all the occult-powerless and -powerful to enjoy.

---

A rabbi, to show his humility before God, cries out in the middle of a service, "Oh, Lord, I am nobody!"

The cantor, not to be bested, also cries out, "Oh, Lord, I am nobody!"

The temple's janitor, deeply moved, follows suit and cries, "Oh, Lord, I am nobody!"

So the rabbi turns to the cantor and says, "Look who thinks he's nobody!"

Yeah that is true. And I've beat this subject enough too I guess (for now :ninja: ).

I just don't get whats so "icky" about it, and even if it is icky, many times icky things need to happen so better things can happen as a result.

And I don't mean this in any bad way (text can be misleading :lol:), but your DVD itself is called Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power and not something like Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Healing or something. Was it because it sounded more attractive?

My point was that better things will not happen as a result. So we disagree on that.

As far as the DVD - because that is what they are. What you are missing is that Power that I am referring too is something that can't be acquired through mundane efforts but through High Level (heavenly) qigong practices, Listening, Alignment with the Light, Walking in the Wu Wei, and the diligent practice of Virtue. The movements in the Gift of the Tao are reflected patterns as seen on the Higher Levels in Dreamtime. So yes, these moves are Vibratory Acts of Power. If you have never tried them you may wish to do so and find out for yourself.

A general question(s) to those who think seeking special abilities is the wrong way to go...

"How big is your ego??"

hi That Guy. it isnt an 'ego decision' or a 'thought' even, it is a felt knowledge and wisdom from experience.

People have problems with thinking because they constantly polarize their thinking process. For example, it is common to subconsciously think that "Someone either has or does not have psychic power." It's a hard, polarized either/or and not both, without the slightest possibility of degrees of gray, uncertainty or dynamism. Given this fallacious presupposition, these people then ask themselves, "How can the presence of a skeptic affect the performance of a psychic? You either have it or you don't. If you have it, the skeptic doesn't matter. If you don't, the skeptic, again, doesn't matter."

There are a number of problems with this way of thinking. First, it contradicts experimental data we currently have about the influence of stereotypes and expectations on performance. The video I posted today has one such example when students are gathered in India from high and low castes and are given a task. The students perform about equally. Then the students are informed about their castes and are given a similar task. The students in high caste perform much better than the students in low caste. That's just one of many diverse experiments in psychology that demonstrate the same effect. That's science we are talking about and not some juju. Second, it is an unwarranted assumption that proves illogical upon examination. To this end I present an argument:

Suppose a being has unlimited psychic power (omnipotence).

Is it then possible to create an experience full of limitations using that power?

Yes, it's possible, because if it were not possible, it wouldn't be limitless power.

Thus, merely experiencing limitations in no way logically contradicts the ultimate possibility of unlimited psychic power.

So, in this case, if you have some ability that works better when you are not discouraged, that is of course an experience of a limitation which doesn't disprove anything. In fact, the very act of creation is achieved by introducing limitations. All computer programmers knows this. Programming is nothing other than a creative structuring of limitations. So when you see a pretty computer generated cartoon, such as Shrek, or The Toy Story, for example, as a consumer you might only think about flights of fancy that produced such work. But programmers who work behind the scenes produce this work by imposing limitations and constraints on various sets of already limited and constrained data.

This means that limitations and magic are intimately related and the presence of one is not ipso facto proof of the absence of another. Limitations and magic have a non-antagonistic, non-polarized relationship.

In a sense, magic is not all that different from, say, public speaking. If you know your audience is going to consist of all skeptics, it is naturally more difficult to summon the courage to speak. If you know might have to speak to an audience that absolutely adores you, it is naturally easier to speak, in fact, you might even need restraint to avoid speaking in such case, never mind the ease of speaking.

What all this points to is that actions are not just physical, if they are physical at all. Actions are first and foremost psychological, and are subject to laws of mind (which the science of psychology is not necessarily interested in discovering, but that's another topic).

I have generally low respect for psychologists and consider them useless dilettantes compared to independent non-dogmatic spiritual contemplatives (yes, yes, such as yours truly, as one of the examples). Psychologists occasionally discover something important though, and that's why I sometimes refer to their work. I don't want to boost the credibility of psychology too much, that's why I had to put this disclaiming blurb at the end. I am very cautious in just how much I choose to empower the perception that psychology is a legitimate science.

Edited by goldisheavy

I have to camp the UPS guy or gal this morning so I have some time to catch up on replies.

You don't understand the nature of identity it seems. What does it mean to be human? What does it mean to be Jane? Ever thought about it? …..........? Because when you perceive a bad condition coming to you from what you think is outside, you can allow "your" being to contract internally and even to lose consciousness, lose grip on what's going on, to go into coma, to die. Dying is a result of not being able to come to terms with transformation. It's when the transformation fails to match your idealized self-image so dramatically, that you cannot stand it anymore and pass away. This is why people have amnesia regarding very bad accidents, because their restricted and structured consciousness cannot accommodate certain things into its structure............This is why most people don't remember having died previously or having been born, as all of that is way too traumatic to overly structured mind..............In contrast, when you become magical, you experience the fullness of transformation without the luxury of being able to contract your being, to shrink away, to hide, to run into unconsciousness, without the luxury of amnesia and passing away into unconsciousness. You have to be a willing participant in all of transformation,

However, the matter about magic has not been addressed at all. You've not really tried to understand magic. Instead you tried to force your way into it using your assumptions about what magic is and how it works. You've never really asked, "Why do I feel this dismagic? What's so dismagic about this experience?" The limitations. Where do they come from? Who maintains them? There is a lot to think about.

What can I say to this goldisheavy? I don't think you have any personal, lived experiences of what you are talking about. All your posts reek of intellectual masturbation. You seem like a talker not a doer. I sense this is all theory to you. And you honestly and truly seem to think you have one-uped me and that you know more about this subject than I. Show me your mastery. Show me or indicate to me one shred of evidence that would back up the authority you think you own on this subject. One anecdote of power or healing or advancement. Tell me what your experiences are and how you tested yourself.

You talk about coma and death. Have you ever been in a coma or at the edge of death? I've been there and back. All your sophomoric questions I wrestled with in my teens and early 20s. You have built up an incredible straw man and copiously assumed what my premises or experiences are without even doing me the courtesy of asking me if your premise or understanding is correct. Do you even read your own posts? You come across like a narcissist. You really do. I think that not only have you not answered any of those questions you assumed I didn't ask, but you haven't a fraction of the practice or experience I have had.

You've shown your contempt from your very first post in this thread when you admitted you couldn't be bothered to read the entirety of my OP before segueing into your judgments and assumptions about my experiences. It's not just me you condescend to. You do it to some of the others as well. The possibility that you might be wrong and that others may have more or differing knowledge based on lived experiences seems alien to you. How trying it must be for you to slog your way through our pedestrian attempts to 'get it' when compared to your colossal achievements of magic and your deep understanding of the nature of reality.

Edited by SFJane

Forgive me for skipping ahead towards the real issue...last time I did it, someone accused me of playing games and taking pot-shots...

Why didn't you subordinate yourself to the judgment of the professionals? They did not give you permission to heal, nor presumably permission to make the attempt. Yet you apparently did it anyway.

What? What are you trying to say here?

You believe your healing is real, whereas your previously claimed superpowers were only cases of self-delusion. I don't doubt that. But one has to wonder, then, whose opinions we should accept at face value, whose we should consider carefully, and whose we should disregard. Would you have us trust those professionals whose relative ignorance you have already demonstrated, via your unauthorized healing?

What are you trying to say here?

Surely there are a few on this board, whose own relevant accomplishments place you in the position of relative ignorance. Surely you realize that?

With all due respect, name one such person, their accomplishment and how it places me in ignorance.

By your own admission, you don't know what you are talking about in regards to "powers".

What are you trying to say here? Are you suggesting there is someone more experienced with regards to 'powers' that I should be deferring to? You perhaps? Your statement only makes sense if we all agree what powers are or are not and how they are proven and tested. Otherwise, I am going to fall back on my lived experiences with the subject and use those events as my measuring stick.

I completely agree JJ. I almost cried when I saw Jane's post met with such callousness, as if it werent an actual person relating their own private and painful experience.

I think this (the TB's) is about as good as our society and age can produce. At least the right topics are being discussed.

+1.

What can I say to this goldisheavy? I don't think you have any personal, lived experiences of what you are talking about. All your posts reek of intellectual masturbation. You seem like a talker not a doer. I sense this is all theory to you.

This just proves you're not a psychic. :P

But seriously, I am not here to establish my own image. I am not here to prove anything. I like to participate in discussions such as these because I do have a lot of experience, some of which I have described in the past on this here forum, and because I am passionate about the topic, and interested, if not to say involved in the topic every day.

I understand why you don't have a positive image of me. You've shared something very intimately personal and something that people typically keep private. And it probably appears to you that I've made comments and criticisms that superficially seem to invalidate or demote your experience or your reasoning ability.

What I say here should not depend on my status or authority. I hope that everything I say here, if it's not already obvious upon reading, is easily discoverable and possible to confirm independently. I try to rely on reason as much as possible. I believe that mystery and reason are one, and that reason, when used in a certain way, can demonstrate mystery and/or lead to an experience of mystery. Because of this belief I do not accept the pejorative use of words like "intellectual" and "theoretical".

And you honestly and truly seem to think you have one-uped me and that you know more about this subject than I.

I haven't "one uppped" you. That's not my intention at all. One upping is what happens when someone makes a demonstration, and then another person makes a better demonstration of the same thing. And I don't think that's what we are doing here. I do believe I know vastly more about the subject than you do. I base this belief of mine on analysis of what you write. Evident in your writing are assumption that I do not make. I talk about those assumptions in some of my replies to you. Just because I think I know more about magic than you doesn't mean I think I have more value than you as a person. I don't think you're a lesser being. And I don't think you deserve anything but compassion and support, if not friendship.

Show me your mastery. Show me or indicate to me one shred of evidence that would back up the authority you think you own on this subject. One anecdote of power or healing or advancement. Tell me what your experiences are and how you tested yourself.

Like I said, if it's anecdotes you want, there are some in my comment history. If you meet a cop you can say, "Show me your badge." But I am not a cop. Cops must present their badges because they can force themselves upon you and thus they need some conventional and conventionally acceptable sign of authority (like a badge and a uniform) that permits the cop to physically abuse you. I do not consider discussions like this, even if they are challenging, to be a use of force or abusive. I have no intention whatsoever to disrespect you, or to control you, or to manipulate you in any way. Therefore, I do not need to flash my badge.

You talk about coma and death. Have you ever been in a coma or at the edge of death?

Yes.

I've been there and back. All your sophomoric questions I wrestled with in my teens and early 20s.

I'm still wrestling with them. I suspect the questions I bring up require more than one lifetime of wrestling.

You have built up an incredible straw man and copiously assumed what my premises or experiences are without even doing me the courtesy of asking me if your premise or understanding is correct. Do you even read your own posts? You come across like a narcissist. You really do. I think that not only have you not answered any of those questions you assumed I didn't ask, but you haven't a fraction of the practice or experience I have had.

You've shown your contempt from your very first post in this thread when you admitted you couldn't be bothered to read the entirety of my OP before segueing into your judgments and assumptions about my experiences. It's not just me you condescend to. You do it to some of the others as well. The possibility that you might be wrong and that others may have more or differing knowledge based on lived experiences seems alien to you. How trying it must be for you to slog your way through our pedestrian attempts to 'get it' when compared to your colossal achievements of magic and your deep understanding of the nature of reality.

OK, so you've shown your displeasure at my personality. Do you want to approach any of the arguments I've made? So far, every post you've made where you address me has been nothing more than a shallow and, frankly, useless personal attack. :)

Please don't waste your time. I don't aim to attack you, or to fight you, or to one up you, or anything of the sort. If I say I am more experienced or know more, that's not an attack. And it's not a big deal. You can ignore it. But you shouldn't ignore the arguments I make and nor should you ignore when I speak directly about the issues that interest you (or at least, used to interest in the past).

OK, so you've shown your displeasure at my personality. Do you want to approach any of the arguments I've made? So far, every post you've made where you address me has been nothing more than a shallow and, frankly, useless personal attack. :)

Please don't waste your time. I don't aim to attack you, or to fight you, or to one up you, or anything of the sort. If I say I am more experienced or know more, that's not an attack. And it's not a big deal. You can ignore it. But you shouldn't ignore the arguments I make and nor should you ignore when I speak directly about the issues that interest you (or at least, used to interest in the past).

If you demonstrated any humility whatsoever and climbed down from your assumed position of superior knowledge of the occult, it might be interesting to take some of your arguments apart. There is no motivation for me to answer because you have a track record of abysmal straw man building in terms of assuming out of thin air what my position and experiences have been.

You have done nothing but talk down to me in this thread as though it was an established fact rather than your personal opinion that I am your subordinate or lesser in this topic. You've blown your chance to come across as moderate and thoughtful. You have done your best to insure that I have zero respect for you. In light of your fallacious arguments and your baseless assumptions and your decided reluctance to flash your badge I can not take anything you say about the occult seriously.

Edited by SFJane

If you demonstrated any humility whatsoever and climbed down from your assumed position of superior knowledge of the occult, it might be interesting to take some of your arguments apart. There is no motivation for me to answer because you have a track record of abysmal straw man building in terms of assuming out of thin air what my position and experiences have been.

You have done nothing but talk down to me in this thread as though it was an established fact rather than your personal opinion that I am your subordinate or lesser in this topic. You've blown your chance to come across as moderate and thoughtful. You have done your best to insure that I have zero respect for you. In light of your fallacious arguments and your baseless assumptions and your decided reluctance to flash your badge I can not take anything you say about the occult seriously.

I've blown it, eh? :rolleyes: No second chances for this guy.

10,000 hrs, ive been doing my art for 25yrs how many hrs you think I put in, plus teaching, plus healing you not the only that thinks they train hard! I dont so to a few seminars of Francis and say im a devoted student, i was and still am a close door disciple of some rare arts, lived and trained in china and hongkong, taught Kung fu / qi kung since 1992 so please dont start with ive put in more time than you B.S.

We all have mental illnesses some more then others, so you have it as well so do I!

BK Francis, doesnt do much for me at all, but whatever floats your boat.

Sorry , but soon as someone questions you , you seem to not like it this is life dont worry just be happy with what you do if you didnt need to post something that you didnt realize was gonna get some negative feedback. Negative in a way I mean i disagree and so does others!!

Garry, your credentials are interesting but prove nothing. I once bullied a twenty year veteran of tai chi chuan. He was my first teacher. I had zero years of tai chi under my belt, he had two decades. I learned how to do fa jin from BKF and was easily able to boss around my teacher. It was like night and day, the difference that real training and real instruction made in my beginner kung fu at the time. I didn't train with him much after that because it was pretty obvious, once I had seen and felt mastery, that Bruce was the real deal and my teacher was not.

As far as I am concerned when it comes to demos of chi or skill, you had better be willing to put your money where your mouth is. That is how I evaluate who is more skilled than whom. Simple touch is all I need to know if you have the abilities you think you do.

I take exception to your statement that we all have mental illness. You are entering my area of knowledge with that sentiment. Mental illness as defined by the current experts on the mind consists of detailing a cluster of disabling symptoms and weighing them on a scale of deviance. Diagnosing of mental illness largely relies on patients subjective experiences with their symptoms.

Take for example, depression. A certain amount of depression is normal. It's a normal condition that is the part of the human experience. It can happen to us all over the loss of a loved one, the loss of a job or a fortune or even the weather. So does that make everyone who ever experienced depression mentally ill? No.

A criteria of mental illness in today's psychology is that the symptoms last for a long time and continue to trouble the sufferer to the point where the sufferer seeks relief from their illness or their symptoms begin to impair their life. If you are so depressed you can barely move week after week after week and there does not seem like there is an obvious reason for it, then you have a mental illness.

Don't you dare give me that 'everyone is mentally ill' crap. I've lived with the real deal. I spent time in psychiatric hospitals, residential facilities and group homes. I've lived with the mentally ill and with the illness itself. I know it when I see it and I know how I feel now. Don't you dare try to invalidate me and claim I have mental illness without proof of disabling symptoms and my input on the matter. I reject your premise and I think you have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by SFJane

...What? What are you trying to say here?...

I haven't tried to say anything. I said it, you've snipped it out of your quote and ignored it. Which is OK, but I am not going to repeat it. It's still right there for you.

Neither am I going to list the forum members whose claimed experiences exceed your claimed experiences. Their posts are all right here on this board too.

Neither am I interested in debating the validity of your personal experience. I have not, and I will not. The question is whether your data supports your conclusions; it does not.

There are lots of people with very profound and amazing experiences, but what's rare are people who can think analytically about those experiences and who can put everything they know and have experienced in perspective, to take a broad view of things. There are hardly any people who can talk about their experiences intelligently and insightfully.

When you meet someone with a spiritual experience, they usually have very hard time talking about it. They can't connect it with anything. Can't explain anything. Don't know how it relates to anything else. So they live with fragmented minds. They have their ordinary experience compartment. Then they have their mystical experience compartment. Everything is compartmentalized. We all do that too when we separate dreams from waking. We create two experiential compartments right there. People with mystical experiences tend to have three compartments. And so they remain fools. Never able to transcend compartmentalization and not even understanding why the psychological need to compartmentalize arises in the first place and what can be done about it.

Edited by goldisheavy

I thought I should mention one other thing. A lot of people are attracted to hard magic. They want to see a fireball erupt from someone's hands or forehead. They want to see someone take off into the sky and things like that. But like I said before, to experience hard magic you basically have to be insane (from most people's current point of view) and dead to the world as we know it. And I don't know anyone who is like that. Everyone I know, including myself, when they get sick, they want to get better. Why is that? Because they cling to their self-image. Do you know anyone who is ambivalent about sickness and doesn't hurry to get better? Someone who, when bleeding, doesn't take action to stop it? Such people are extremely rare and probably most of them would be considered insane and non-functional and wouldn't be able to converse intelligently and insightfully with you.

But you don't have to do hard magic. You can do magic that doesn't depend on breaking laws of physics. Do something that evokes something that's not physically impossible, just rare or unusual. That's a lot easier to achieve. And most practicing magicians focus on that kind of magic. So they don't fly in the sky, they just get lucky or seemingly impossible coincidences happen to them and things like that. This kind of magic is less jarring and easier to accept. It's less contradictory and doesn't arouse your death instincts.

Edited by goldisheavy

Don't you dare give me that 'everyone is mentally ill' crap. I've lived with the real deal. I spent time in psychiatric hospitals, residential facilities and group homes. I've lived with the mentally ill and with the illness itself. I know it when I see it and I know how I feel now. Don't you dare try to invalidate me and claim I have mental illness without proof of disabling symptoms and my input on the matter. I reject your premise and I think you have no idea what you are talking about.

:wacko:

Crash crash crash!!!! BOOMMM PPPOOWWWW!!!!

POW POW!!

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

When you meet someone with a spiritual experience, they usually have very hard time talking about it. They can't connect it with anything. Can't explain anything. Don't know how it relates to anything else. So they live with fragmented minds. They have their ordinary experience compartment. Then they have their mystical experience compartment. Everything is compartmentalized. We all do that too when we separate dreams from waking. We create two experiential compartments right there. People with mystical experiences tend to have three compartments. And so they remain fools. Never able to transcend compartmentalization and not even understanding why the psychological need to compartmentalize arises in the first place and what can be done about it.

Hello, new to posting on the forum, but am enjoying this site and this thread in particular. Do you think that the compartmentalisation might be somewhat necessary? Otherwise a sudden removal of the boundaries would be like decompressing too quickly, resulting in sickness or even death. Just an idea.

Interesting posts, thank you.

Hello, new to posting on the forum, but am enjoying this site and this thread in particular. Do you think that the compartmentalisation might be somewhat necessary? Otherwise a sudden removal of the boundaries would be like decompressing too quickly, resulting in sickness or even death. Just an idea.

Interesting posts, thank you.

I wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary, but in an immediately practical sense, I think it is exactly as you describe.

Therefore, I do not need to flash my badge.

"I don't gots to show you no stinkin' badges!" (Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Hey, all,

I know Ajahn Amaro up at Redwood Valley once mentioned in a lecture that he thought the former abbott of Gold Mountain Monastery (Land of Ten Thousand Buddhas, in Talmadge, CA) was "tuned in". Amaro related the tale of some monks from his order (Thai forest, Ajahn Cha's order) who attended a lecture by Hua, prior to a trip they had planned to India. Hua said something about "it's necessary to be totally without pride in the land of the Buddha"; later the monks were set upon by bandits in India, and one of the monks was about to have his head chopped off when he apparently remembered Hua's advice, and so offered his neck to the bandit. The bandit tried to cut the monk's head off, but couldn't get his arms to do it, and left.

OK, so this proves nothing. I know that I myself was very impressed when Kobun Chino said "take your time with the lotus" back in 1970, in Santa Cruz; it's commonly said that what Zen teachers have to say can be taken as one-to-one advice, even when they are speaking to a group, and this has been the feeling I have had when I have attended the lectures of teachers I respect. Also proves nothing.

But I like it. Like Luke Skywalker trusting the force and turning off the computer, I like to feel that what we know consciously is a fraction of what we are really aware of, and on some level we are interconnected. I know that in martial arts, it's a common practice to work with a blindfold. Maybe Zato Ichi did it all through sound, but if you ever see any of those films (with Shintaro Katsu as the blind swordsman), there's a sense that there's something more at work there. I actually believe that, but until the body moves without the direction of mind, there's no way to communicate to someone else what it's about. And how do I prove that that is happening? I don't. But hypnosis clearly demonstrates that it is possible. And if our awareness includes much more than we are conscious of, our actions could come from a pre-conscious place, if we can induce the right state- does it not seem probable?

yers truly, Mark

a p.s.- thanks to Apepch7, I have completed two animations that turn out just to be illustrations of principles on the walls of the temples of Egypt. Since SF Jane started this thread describing how she realized that the magicians of Egypt had powers similar to those demonstrated by Moses (at least with regard to staffs and snakes), I thought it might be appropriate for me to offer my animations here. I do show the Egyptian illustrations at the close of each animation-

The Empty-Handed Hat

Ox on a Wooden Bridge

Edited by Mark Foote

LOL Ok, SFJane, now you beating up masters with Kumars Fajing, at least you learnt something I guess if t wasnt magic or quballa, and the rest of the sh!t you speaking that failed you constantly. hahaha

Oh, I work in mental health dear, and you know nothing about me, how dare you LOL, Checkyouself out, some ego you have. I heard in the past that Kumar is very disprespectful and challenged and try to put down taiji masters and he got beat alot, is that true? Yes, I have a illness maybe more then one I actually feel some Tourettes coming on F@^%@&, b!&*^@#*&! lol

You think you could bounce me, lol you probably could?! ;) Maybe all my years of ring fighting, door work, body guarding couldnt possibly match you skills from a few classes or seminars o kumars? lmao

Funny how you act when things dont go your way, wish you hadnt started this thread now right? :P

HOW DARE YOU....LMFAO HAHAHAHA

Be happy you wake up everyday alive, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling some people dont see any of this and you whinging like a b!tch over I didnt get any MAGIC ABILTIES, BOO HOO!!!

LOL

Ape :)

~~~ TheTaoBums Mod Squad ~~~

Spirit Ape was suspended for a couple o' weeks for the above offensive post.

Thank you for reporting it. The report system does work.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

LOL Ok, SFJane, now you beating up masters with Kumars Fajing, at least you learnt something I guess if t wasnt magic or quballa, and the rest of the sh!t you speaking that failed you constantly. hahaha

Oh, I work in mental health dear, and you know nothing about me, how dare you LOL, Checkyouself out, some ego you have. I heard in the past that Kumar is very disprespectful and challenged and try to put down taiji masters and he got beat alot, is that true? Yes, I have a illness maybe more then one I actually feel some Tourettes coming on F@^%@&, b!&*^@#*&! lol

You think you could bounce me, lol you probably could?! ;) Maybe all my years of ring fighting, door work, body guarding couldnt possibly match you skills from a few classes or seminars o kumars? lmao

Funny how you act when things dont go your way, wish you hadnt started this thread now right? :P

HOW DARE YOU....LMFAO HAHAHAHA

Be happy you wake up everyday alive, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling some people dont see any of this and you whinging like a b!tch over I didnt get any MAGIC ABILTIES, BOO HOO!!!

LOL

Ape :)

Spirit Ape, I don't know you from Adam, got no problem with you. Your above rant reflects more on you than it does on Jane, who has come across here as sane and thoughtful. You come across as a total a-hole. Just lettin' you know. Ape is a good moniker for you.

Have a better day. :)

HOW DARE YOU...:)

Hahahha thankyou I try for only excellence!!! :P

No hard feelings from me, you have your opinion, im going back to my magic book now sorry for the rant!!! :)

Edited by Spirit Ape