Forest

Master Eric Yudelove

this is the lobby, the place where you want to introduce yourself to the community. after introducing yourself, you can ask your question in the discussion section.

but first,

tell us a little about yourself. ;)

My apologies :lol:

I don't honestly know much about taoism but I have recently been searching for meaning and guidance in life. And I hoped I might find a little bit of both here. So hello everyone!

Hello, Forest - Welcome - Hope you find this place loaded with meaning and guidance.

Certainly something for everyone here.

Please try this on for size!

Was Van Halen better after 1984?

Why did Page and Plant tour without J.P. Jones?

Will Linda Lee and Danny Inosanto ever sit down for sushi? (no... who has the real J*D)TM ?

(no really it is) too much money made off that one

What made Fleetwood Mac circa 1976 so damn tasty? and when will the Buckingham Nicks XXX vids be released (NOT)

Will Benny Hinn solve the U.S health care debate? (And put those with letters behind their names out of business)?

Were the indigenous folk of Puerto Rico, Cuba, & Dominica really exterminated and replaced with slave labor abducted from West Africa? (In the name of who)? Maybe Oprah knows for sure! For these answers and more please tune in to the next episode of YOUR AMERICAN IDOL

(and why did Micheal Jackson NEED the bones of the elephant man anyway)?

Wait ... Nostradamus Alert!!! George Lopez defeats Ob*ma for master of pu**ets circa 2012

Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy; Internal Alchemy and Chi Kung is an easy read. Great publishing!

I have 2 copies, the 1st fell apart!

Proofreading is key (my punctuation and spelling suck) but I do have an eye for it.

I read the Chia stuff after the fact, sorry but it would not get a passing grade in English.

Master Eric writes in 1080i BLURAY. Most others remind me of the lack luster b/w TV of the 60's

Another way I could phrase it is, I got the post grad first!

Since I joined the forum I have read some of his history here, the master has some letters behind his name. JD? I believe? Muchos props and respect there.

I never knew this prior to putting my faith is these teachings.

I'm not taking anything away from other authors(I don't believe he teaches)if he does sign me up!

Here are some other cats who had to jump through some hoops (long deep ones) as well

Dr. Bingkun Hu = Traditional Chinese Medicine and a Ph.D. in Western Psychology

Dr. Glenn Morris= Ph.D. in Communication, Sci.D in psychology.

Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming = Ph.D Mechanical Engineering Purdue University.

Actually, having to work in life in addition to BEING a master makes it all that much sweeter.

Sure, I wish my wife and I could travel, vacation, and attend events by the Illuminated ones year round, however, the grind remains.

Guys like Master Eric have aided in making the grind a whirling dervish ballet.

Eric Yudelove's books are beautifully conceived and written and densely packed with stuff that will get you going where you need to be going with Taoism.

You couldnt do better than study with Eric.

I was wondering what other members here thought of Master Yudelove and his teachings.

Edited by Sparkle

Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy; Internal Alchemy and Chi Kung is an easy read. Great publishing!

I have 2 copies, the 1st fell apart!

Proofreading is key (my punctuation and spelling suck) but I do have an eye for it.

I read the Chia stuff after the fact, sorry but it would not get a passing grade in English.

Master Eric writes in 1080i BLURAY. Most others remind me of the lack luster b/w TV of the 60's

Another way I could phrase it is, I got the post grad first!

FYI Yes, my wonderful husband IS an attorney in NY -- as am I. You are observant to have noticed the J.D. And of course I agree -- his work is brilliant. Peace, Dian Yudelove

Since I joined the forum I have read some of his history here, the master has some letters behind his name. JD? I believe? Muchos props and respect there.

I never knew this prior to putting my faith is these teachings.

I'm not taking anything away from other authors(I don't believe he teaches)if he does sign me up!

Here are some other cats who had to jump through some hoops (long deep ones) as well

Dr. Bingkun Hu = Traditional Chinese Medicine and a Ph.D. in Western Psychology

Dr. Glenn Morris= Ph.D. in Communication, Sci.D in psychology.

Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming = Ph.D Mechanical Engineering Purdue University.

Actually, having to work in life in addition to BEING a master makes it all that much sweeter.

Sure, I wish my wife and I could travel, vacation, and attend events by the Illuminated ones year round, however, the grind remains.

Guys like Master Eric have aided in making the grind a whirling dervish ballet.

That was a one night only Midnight Special. Sometimes timing is everything.

Eric

Timing is always everything. Cycles cycles cycles. I'll catch you next time around.

Eric Yudelove's books are beautifully conceived and written and densely packed with stuff that will get you going where you need to be going with Taoism.

You couldnt do better than study with Eric.

Edited by Eric Yudelove

Dear Cat:

The Infamous pirate Tarot Jack, the Scourge of the White Mountains, requested that I forward this photograph of his beloved Not-Puppy Jezebel Bad Cat. Carlos said she's a real Stalker.

Eric

Now that's my kind of screen saver.

Thank you so much my gallant husband for reporting an unkind post directed at me -- you are my white knight; and and thank you Mal for stepping in as moderator. Most everyone on this site appears to be wonderful.

Edited by Sparkle

hi there

it's not uncommon for people that practice magic and are fond of rituals to be involved in special clubs and secret societies

i wonder if eric was involved, or is

i also wonder if he has some thoughts he can share regarding this subject

:ninja:

Soooooooooooooo,

.....Drew bombards the forum with SFQ material and everyone is readying the stake for a burn trial but when Ol'Diane here is shoving post after post about her amazing husband and his superhuman love making ability nobody cares? Ok ok so she's keeping it to this topic only but does her post even count considering she's his husband and they have books they need to sell?

I have one of his books and I do think the material is OK, not all but some.

This just all sounds very D&Dish to me...the whole Dragon Master thing and the whole "I'm his wife and he's amazing" yada yada.

All I'm getting at is that it seems a little too contrived. I could be completely wrong of course. I do believe that SFQ works and that there's a small chance David V actually has some real ability and both topics get hammered because of Drew and Ol'Sean so who knows. It just seems like she's trying....a bit too much for it to be natural....you get me?