buscon

Spring feeling

Yesterday was a wonderful spring day for me.

I spent most of the day in the front yard transplanting flowering plants. I did get everything done that I wanted to do abut I'll tell you truely, I was well beat when I got finished.

Peace & Love!

yes spring equinox in full effect here too!!

spent all morning bird watching on friday, saw some amazing rare birds that only visit this area during migration. walked through the woods, off the beaten path, and communed with nature. bliss.

on saturday i walked outside, enjoyed the sun. and i went to a yogadance class. it was my second week attending, and i have to say it is changing me from the inside out. i would have completely refused to attend something like that just a few years ago, thinking it would be hokey, new agey. but it is so incredibly freeing, so feminine, very powerful. i have been very serious and in my head most of my life. i have been trying to break down those walls and just let my feminine energy shine through.. its been a tougher process than you would think. this class is wonderful.. started out with some kundalini yoga exercises, got some heat moving.. then went into some asanas and eventually into full blown dance, awakening our entire body, dancing as a shared experience. a truly beautiful way to celebrate spring!!

... and eventually into full blown dance, awakening our entire body, dancing as a shared experience. a truly beautiful way to celebrate spring!!

Yes indeed! We all should dance now and then, even if is just solo. Dancing moves the spirit.

Peace & Love!

Hello

crocus...

Hello

forsythia...

Hello

magnolia...

Hello

bumblebee...

Edit:

Hello

moving hips...

L i f e

i s

g o o d ! :D

Edited by Rainbow_Vein

Yeap, spring came on time here in Greece. Everything is waking up, (not that we had a heavy winter lol), anyway even in Athens you can tell the difference...

Yep finally in UK buds are bursting out on trees and its actually feeling warm. Seems like a long, long winter is finally going.