Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Hi Bums

I have had the first truly remarkable experience since the start of my practice! (and not even two weeks have elapsed)

Nothing happens by accident, does it? I still have the lower abdomen ache and it helped to do Wind above the Clouds yesterday till my hip joints snapped pleasantly open.

Well, today I was determined to do the three dan tien exercises for 10 minutes each, as I am eager to store FPCK energy. So I went into the meeting room just before lunchtime, did the warm-up, did Monk Gazing at the Moon, then Monk Holding Peach (heart center). 

Well when I do Monk Gazing at the moon, I get a very faint swaying, nothing to write home about, very easy. BUT AS SOON AS I FINISHED MY BREATH CONTROL SEQUENCE with Monk holding Peach, I swayed like mad!

This side-to-side movement took me to my left and I was totally shocked (and laughing inside) to find that my legs were facing the front and my torso the back! This type of contortion should take years to achieve! I mean, I can't even do the warm-up wu-chi completely to the side!

The funny part of this is that as I was made to sway to the left, it was working the part of my right lower abdomen where my ache is! So now I know how to cure that ache! I must just concentrate on the heart center for now because my head doesn't need that much attention, then I will proceed as needed. OMG this is too much! I am totally elated  :wub:

Astral Butterfly,

Congrats on finding the specific cure for your lower abdomen ache with Wind Above the Clouds (50 40 30)!!

Yes, that will relax the guts as well as stretch the back and legs and develop greater control over the entire body by the waist.

And yes, do Wind Above the Clouds along with all the other basic Standing FP Qigong meditations.

Of course, the goal is to become proficient in the Long Form meditation of Vol.4   Once that is under the belt, immunity is profoundly enhanced...and you will almost never get sick due to common infectious diseases like colds, flu's.

For you in particular, I want to recommend that you attempt to learn and then practice this medium length, somewhat complex moving meditation performed by GM Doo Wai on Youtube that shares the same name with our second FP Meditation:  "Monk Gazing At Moon," but which he labels on Youtube as:

"Healing Qigong Detox Meditation

It will promote very good health--and will work through tensions and pains in the alimentary system.

Its choreography is a bit more complex than the  "Moonbeam Splashes on Water"  moving meditation on the Volume 3 DVD, but it is not as long as the capstone Long Form Meditation taught on Vol.4).

So I am hereby recommending to all FP Practitioners, if they have completed learning all the Meditations on Volumes 1 through 5 and Volume 6, to go ahead and learn this Moving Meditation.  It has excellent benefits, and anchors all the health and yogic effects of the FP Qigong system. 

Again, this meditation is NOT formally part of the FP Qigong system, but it is most complementary to it.  The postures and movements are very similar to Tai Chi transitions.  Some of the movements are extremely subtle in application and require coaching to get them right. 

I will be producing a new DVD teaching this Meditation in the coming year (along with 4 other Chi Kung For Health titles and 4 new Tai Chi For Health titles.   In the meantime, anyone who has learned this Form its entirety can contact me for online tutorials to correct form and refine one's practice for maximum effect. 

Congrats again Astral-B!

Sifu Terry Dunn

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 6

Just wanted to say that my first two weeks are not yet over but my skin is looking fantastic, I cannot stop staring at it in disbelief

Hi Astral-B,

I missed this first posting of yours in answering the following one.

Yes, hair and skin rejuvenation are the first signs of proper Flying Phoenix Qigong practice.  Enhanced immunity goes without saying after just 2-3 weeks of practicing any of the FP Meditations in any order so long as the total practice time amounts to about 25 to 35 minutes a day.  50 to 70 min. of practice per session is, of course, is more than twice as beneficial.

Wait til you get to doing two or three of the Advanced seated "Monk serves Wine" meditations on Volume 6 on a regular basis.  Besides the phenomenal healing benefits, I can describe the yogic experience in the terms set forth by Daniel Goleman in his most useful roadmap, "The Buddha and Meditative States of Consciousness":  as streaking through the first three levels of jhanic absorption and approaching the threshold of the formless jhanas.

Enjoy the rebirth of your cells!

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 2

Thank you for the encouragement Sifu Terry!

I already never got sick since many years, just that ache (I believe it comes from an old anger issue that I have since turned around completely), so I am really looking forward to even better immune functioning!

Didn't think I would do this with so much enthusiasm I just wanted to work a little on my trance skills so everything is a bonus ☺

• Like 2

Astral Butterfly,

For you in particular, I want to recommend that you attempt to learn and then practice this medium length, somewhat complex moving meditation performed by GM Doo Wai on Youtube that shares the same name with our second FP Meditation: "Monk Gazing At Moon," but which he labels on Youtube as:

"Healing Qigong Detox Meditation

It will promote very good health--and will work through tensions and pains in the alimentary system.

Its choreography is a bit more complex than the "Moonbeam Splashes on Water" moving meditation on the Volume 3 DVD, but it is not as long as the capstone Long Form Meditation taught on Vol.

I have just tried it. It is complex but comforting and I will definitely add it to my routine. Thank you Sifu Terry again!

Edited by Astral_butterfly

I have some Grand Master Doo Wai dvds, and as I have stated previously on this thread, almost all of them are impossible to learn, at least for me, on my own. So it seems that Sifu Terry is offering an invaluable service by his willingness to teach them privately if you are able to do this.

• Like 1

It has now been exactly two weeks since I started and whereas I only wanted to do it to a certain level before, I have finally understood the value of the system in its entirety and I am keen to trod on and learn as well as I can to fulfill my personal potential.

The road ahead is long but I will always be in a better condition than I was ever before. I know this is the way every skill I had spontaneously in the past will come back and be useable and controlable. And that is saying a lot.

I have just had a glimpse of what I have been wasting by not cultivating. That mere glimpse is "eternity in a grain of sand". Finally after trying hundreds of things, something has arrived of sure outcome. If I don't grasp onto this I should give up on what I know I am.

And what nice melodies I hear since I started. It is like the blue light in musical form.

Edited by Astral_butterfly
  • Like 1

I have some Grand Master Doo Wai dvds, and as I have stated previously on this thread, almost all of them are impossible to learn, at least for me, on my own. So it seems that Sifu Terry is offering an invaluable service by his willingness to teach them privately if you are able to do this.

Thanks, I realise this ☺

No I was looking forward to responses. I am disappointed that you deleted it.

Me, too.

Just catching up with this past week's posts.

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 1

Thank you for the encouragement Sifu Terry!

I already never got sick since many years, just that ache (I believe it comes from an old anger issue that I have since turned around completely), so I am really looking forward to even better immune functioning!

Didn't think I would do this with so much enthusiasm I just wanted to work a little on my trance skills so everything is a bonus ☺

You're most welcome, Astral-Butterly!

That's what I'm here for.

And I'm glad to hear that your immunity was already strong from past Qigong practices before you started Flying Phoenix practice and that its practice alleviated the stomach pain tied to the deep anger issues.  It's not easy to work through time-bound pain and turn those issues around completely.  Congratulations on your thorough primal healing!

Continued practice of FP Qigong will make you keepy hard-won freedom by making you ever more and more conscious of the unhealthiness of maintaining or adding to time-bound pains by reacting to the old emotional stressors that we were taught and programmed with throughout out childhood and later.  Crushing that early paradigm that caused Pain is the key to healthy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Enhanced trance skills is the natural by-product of FP Qigong practice.  The tangible healing and rejuvenating effects  and comfort of the FP Healing Energy creates such unique and overwhelmingly positive message units from the body to the brain that the Flying Phoenix-specific trance state is unmistakable.  You'll find that is unique and different from the trance states induced by other meditative and Qigong traditions.  (I've written about my experience of FP Healing Energy in comparison to the Deeksha Blessing of the Sri Bhagavan's Oneness Meditation Movement.)  Just yesterday I taught a 2-hour beginning FP Qigong class to a group of ten absolute beginners (all middle-aged, in their 40's, 50's and 60's) for the first time and after 1hr. 15 mins.  of Tai Chi conditioning and wuchi posture drills, we did Bending the Bows, Monk Gazing At Moon, and Monk Holding Peach in that order for a total of 45 min.  And I heard from the class organizer that everyone today is now still in trance.

The trance states are a sublime high, but it's also the physiological healing and rejuvenation, the realization that it is an undeniable reality, followed by the insight and vision into how that is yogically possible that comes with regular FP Qigong practice that makes FP Qigong self-sustaining for long-term practitioners.

Enjoy.

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 2

Me, too.

Just catching up with this past week's posts.

Sifu Terry Dunn

I deleted my posts first because my questions didn't make sense to people. Some even seem to think I was some kind of fundamentalist brainwashed Christian. Second it looked like Sifu Terry Dunn wasn't interested in answering them.

Since it would be the least of my intention to introduce any disruption in this thread, I tried to clean up my own backyard.

So here is another version of my question.

I understood that FP qigong was not a generic qigong a la Eight pieces of Brocade. FP qigong has very a specific methodology, and  give access to a healing energy that can't be found otherwise. The legend says that this qigong was a gift from a goddess to a man. This seems reasonable to me since I can't see how a man - however genius- could have figure this out by himself.

Given this supernatural origin rooted in Buddhism/Taoism, I was wondering if this qigong system was compatible with any religious or spiritual practice that would have different roots and branches. As an illustration of that, which kind of triggered my question, Sifu Terry Dunn often makes references to Christianity, Thelemic mottos via A. Crowley's works etc. as if all religious or spiritual works were operating at the same level.

Reading Sifu Terry Dunn's posts, I don't think he is a kind of New Age person. I was thus only asking two questions in one:

- Can anyone practice FP regardless of their religion?

- Can Sifu Terry explain a little about the underlying unity of religions?

I realize this is not a question about practice and is probably useless to most people here.

Thank you Astral_Butterfly for your PMs and thank you Sifu Terry Dunn if you choose to respond to this post.

• Like 2

Just to add on to my own dreaming and lucidity update on the thread without derailing smallsteps' query here...

I practiced before bed a few times recently and woke up to find myself spontaneously doing form while sleeping--as in, I dreamed I was doing form, then sudden lucidity I felt my body moving on its own whilst lying in bed doing a form as well. I worried that I may be doing something wrong so I took three deep closing breaths and opened my eyes, and went back to bed.

It has happened numerous times and sometimes, my hands would connect to the jade pillow in the back of the head, upper, middle, or lower dantians, or the crown, but most often the jade pillow and lower or middle dantian. Even times when I experiment and do nothing but Flying Phoenix for a few days, my body begins moving on its own after falling asleep and the hands start healing or connecting channels through the palms of my hands. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

That's a bit of a tall order...

My question is more about hearing what is Sifu Terry Dunn's personal take on this based on his own experience-understanding. I am not asking for a PhD dissertation. My posts are only a distraction from practice.

• Like 1

My question is more about hearing what is Sifu Terry Dunn's personal take on this based on his own experience-understanding. I am not asking for a PhD dissertation. My posts are only a distraction from practice.

There is such a great mix of personalities on this thread and you are a worthy part of that mix

• Like 1

As I want this thread to stay on topic, I will also make my long post short.

The questions(s) I asked were not general questions. I specifically asked about FP qigong because of its real/alledegly divine origin and because Sifu Terry Dunn's liberal use of quotations from various religious traditions. So, again, I want my question to stay in this specific context : FP qigong and Terry Dunn's views as a very experienced as well as a very learned person.

Why is that? Because otherwise, this might turn into some potentially endless and pointless debate/fight about the unity of religions. We have already those kind of threads here, and we know that part if not all of them are now into the Pit. Guess why?

The Dao Bums is a nice place but often times people can't help sharing their own thoughts when it could be useful to question them in the first place. I am not here to debate, to discuss nor to openly question what Sifu Terry Dunn might say. I am only here to listen to, note down and be questioned by what he might say as an expert.

Edit: To make a long story short, there shouldn't be a problem since the practices are built upon the functionality of the energy body and don't outwardly use any deity invocations or evocations.

Actually, there could be a problem. There is a principle- or perhaps it is only a saying: as inside so outside, as within so without. And it seems that Taoists used this principle abundantly in their deity invocation practices. The body is probably not this perfectly neutral and blank place under cover from the outside world as some fancy it to be.

Who really knows what is the body actually and what is it capable of?

edited: minor syntaxic and grammar corrections

Edited by smallsteps

Hi there

To clarify Smallsteps's question if I may, and he will correct me if I am wrong, I think I would like to make as few points on what has been observed.

- It has been mentioned by Sifu Terry that FPCK is linked to a deity

- someone posted that without prior interest in Buddhist deities, they had appeared to him

- the energy is dependent on neither the rhythm of inhalation and exhalation (I have seen this, the qi I saw pulsating had its own regular pattern which did not match my breathing), nor the drifting of the mind so it has a mind of its own, so we surmise that one is not cultivating one's own qi, it is a blue qi coming from its own source. I have observed that it is not necessarily linked to good posture either, as this came later for me, without instruction. It definitely has its own intelligence.

- I think I understand that the FPCK qi does not get depleted from everyday wear and tear like in other qi gong. One cultivates and stores it without it being affected by our emotions, by fighting the cold or any such effort.

- the qi does not come from the immediate environment either - I had cleared that point myself with Sifu Terry (I was concerned with absorbing residual environmental qi that was not necessarily beneficial to me, and which made me weary of other systems)

In the light of all this, I believe it is reasonable for Smallsteps to pose the questions as done.

Anyone cultivating an energy which is neither environmental nor originally personal would wonder what would happen to his personal energy body and what he is filling himself with and how this would impact his personal spiritual hygiene as advised by his existing belief system.

I have my own reasonings which I have shared with him privately, which allow me to pursue the practice with confidence. 

However, I am certainly not the expert in this matter and I feel it is legitimate that he should approach long-term cultivators for the answers to his questions. It is wise to want to know what type of entity one is inviting into one's most intimate abode.

Just my two cents for what it is worth. Please pardon the long sentences.

• Like 4

~ Apeiron&Peiron,

Thank you for your contributions and for your findings. I have no particular comment to make about your posts concerning FP qigong because I am not in position to do so, not because I haven't received them well. The links to Sifu Terry Dunn's posts indeed give some answers. He will perhaps add something else.

I don't have any specific problem with reading long and complicated sentences in English.

Take care

• Like 2

Another topic. I have read that meditation was considered important by GM Doo Wai in his classes. But I think most meditation methods result in alpha wave level relaxation which has some benefits but this is really not a deep type of meditation. This morning I once again was reading verse 16 of the Tao Te Ching, translation by Jonathan Star. Verse 16 describes perfectly what is experienced during very deep mediation that transcends thoughts effortlessly. When this happens stress is released from the nervous system and then more thoughts come and this keeps repeating during the meditation. This is purification of the nervous system which eventually is supposed to result in reaching the goal - enlightenment. It is interesting that what goes on during this deepest type of meditation is also the same dynamics of Creation. It all begins with Stillness. The vacuum state of quantum physics.

Tao Te Ching, quite a roadmap for those on the Path.

• Like 1

I deleted my posts first because my questions didn't make sense to people. Some even seem to think I was some kind of fundamentalist brainwashed Christian. Second it looked like Sifu Terry Dunn wasn't interested in answering them.

Since it would be the least of my intention to introduce any disruption in this thread, I tried to clean up my own backyard.

So here is another version of my question.

I understood that FP qigong was not a generic qigong a la Eight pieces of Brocade. FP qigong has very a specific methodology, and  give access to a healing energy that can't be found otherwise. The legend says that this qigong was a gift from a goddess to a man. This seems reasonable to me since I can't see how a man - however genius- could have figure this out by himself.

Given this supernatural origin rooted in Buddhism/Taoism, I was wondering if this qigong system was compatible with any religious or spiritual practice that would have different roots and branches. As an illustration of that, which kind of triggered my question, Sifu Terry Dunn often makes references to Christianity, Thelemic mottos via A. Crowley's works etc. as if all religious or spiritual works were operating at the same level.

Reading Sifu Terry Dunn's posts, I don't think he is a kind of New Age person. I was thus only asking two questions in one:

I realize this is not a question about practice and is probably useless to most people here.

Thank you Astral_Butterfly for your PMs and thank you Sifu Terry Dunn if you choose to respond to this post.

Hi smallsteps,

I think everyone following the thread appreciates your posted questions.  I've been slow to reply all recent postings because I've been doing an unusually busy schedule of teaching beyond my normal classes in L.A.

Yes, the Flying Phoenix Qigong, according to the oral tradition and as attested to by virtually every practitioner's wonderment as to its alchemic effects, was a gift from a Divine Intelligence to man on earth.  And what special and extraordinary NON-SECTARIAN gift Flying PHoenix Qigong is--in response to your first question.  Given that one of the most unique qualities of FP Qigong is that once the practitioner has completed an FP Meditation's particular breath control sequence and is the correct posture, his/her mind can be focussed on anything at all (that is, one need not subscribe to, believe in, appropriate, or hold in mind any religious or spiritual thought, belief, or symbol for the meditation to impart its full health and yogic benefits), short-term practice of the Flying Phoenix Qigong system will naturally lead one to the realization that one's religion or lack of religion does not matter.  The Qigong works regardless of one's religious belief--except for one big exception explained below.

The human body basically functions the same for everyone.

There is the living God Almighty.

Flying Phoenix Qigong and any other complete Yoga worth its salt will evolve one's consciousness to know God directly and scientifically--so as to obviate making ontological arguments or exercising blind faith.

So Flying Phoenix Qigong is certainly compatible with any positive and pious religious or spiritual practice related to the 3 semitic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) and the major Asian religions including but not limited Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism and ancient Zoroastriansm, and all their offshoots and subsects.  However, FP Qigong as a pure healing Qigong is not compatible with the evil-minded and the evil-doing, who don't have the least interest in experiencing this channel of healing Light anyway because they cannot conquer it or exploit it and are fearful-terrified of its positively transformative effects.

The underlying unity of religions is what is common to all of them, at least at their inceptions:   direct experience of the One God (--which anyone can attain to if one meditates correctly) and the preservation and teaching of divine wisdom.  I cannot expound a thesis on comparative religion here in this forum, although that is one of my natural life-long interests.  But I'll just say that throughout the history of mankind, many great sages and karmically advanced souls have become enlightened, became one with the Universal Power/Creator and were imbued with spiritual powers, which they used to help lead mankind out of darkness and barbarity.  Religions were rightly built upon the positive Acts and teachings of many of these enlightened beings. 

But what differentiates certain sects of the eastern religions (such as Taoism, Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism) from their peers and from their western counterparts is that they have retained some sort of Yogic and Meditative Science as a vehicle to directly experience and commune with the Creator, Universal Power, Godhead, Brahman-atman, Ahura Mazda, etc. and so are able to accurately interpret the esoteric meaning of their ancient exoteric scriptures.

I shall now defer to the  W.Y. Evans-Wentz commentary on "what unifies religions" that he made in 1935 in INtro to "Tibetan Yoga & Secret Doctrines:

XII. THE EXOTERIC VERSUS THE ESOTERIC

TEACHINGS

Not only does our Western science, at present, thus leave

us in ignorance concerning the greatest of all human problems,

but our Western theology, whose chief concern is with these

very problems, has, in large measure, departed from those

yogic methods of attaining spiritual insight which gave scientific

character to Primitive Christianity, more particularly to its

Gnostic Schools, now regarded as having been 'heretical'.

And that form of purely intellectual, rather than gnostic (i.e.

knowing),comprehension of religious teachings, which nowadays

leads to the worldly dignity of a doctor of divinity, a bishop,

or a pope, has never been regarded by the Wise Men of the

East as sufficient to entitle its possessor to become a teacher

of religion. Simply to believe a religion to be true, and to

give intellectual assent to its creed and dogmatic theology, and

not to know it to be true through having tested it by the

scientific methods of yoga, results in the blind leading the

blind, as both the Buddha and the Great Syrian Sage have

declared.1

Herein is discernible one of the fundamental differences

separating religions which are based essentially upon professions

of faith and written scriptures declared to be infallible

and all-sufficient for mankind's salvation, and the secret

doctrines which are dependent upon realization of Truth

rather than upon scientifically untested belief.

On the one hand, we see highly organized and in many

instances nationally supported and directed churches and

priesthoods pledged to promulgate doctrines, dogmatically

formulated by church councils, which members are obliged to

accept upon pain of excommunication. On the other hand,

we see a body of teachings (preserved by secret transmission

rather than by bibles) which their masters refuse to have accepted

merely intellectually, no conventional or legalized

ecclesiastical organization, and no form of faith other than

that which each man of science must have in the possibility

of discovering facts by careful experimentation.

In the Occident, but rarely in the Orient, the mere intellectual

acceptance of religion has led to the inhibiting

or discouraging of freedom of thought. The rationalistic

questioning and scientific testing of that which the orthodox

church and priest declare to be true, without knowing whether

it be true or not, have been, until quite recently, fraught with

serious consequences.

Partly out of distrust of such ecclesiastical tyranny, but

more especially for the purpose of preserving arcane knowledge

from misuse by the spiritually unfit, the higher or secret

teachings, which lie hidden at the root of all the chief world

religions, always have been, as they are to-day, transmitted

through a select few. The form of this transmission varies, as

our texts will explain. Sometimes it is wholly telepathic,

sometimes entirely by symbols, often only oral, and never

completely by means of written records. A similar system of

secret transmission prevailed in all the Mysteries of Antiquity,

in Egypt, Greece, and Rome, or wherever the Mysteries

were established, as it did amongst the Druids of Gaul,

Britain, and Ireland. At the present time it prevails in the

occult fraternities of India and Tibet, and elsewhere. Remnants

of an ancient occultism exist amongst the aboriginal

races of both Americas, of Africa, Melanesia, and Polynesia,

in the form of religious secret societies. Some of the more

occultly instructed Lamas and Hindus believe that no people,

not even the most degenerate or least cultured, since man has

inhabited this planet, have ever been without.

1 Cf. 'The Ten Grievous Mistakes [of a Religious Devotee]', aphorisms

4 and 8, pp. 86-7.

According this nice explanation of the all-importance of real Yoga to enable one to see "the unity of all religions", we can say that the Flying Phoenix Chi Kung community of practitioners qualifies as as an "occult fraternity" (I mean no offense to women and, of course, intend no exclusion of women in quoting Evans-Wentz's scholarly lingo here).

Congratulations to us!

Thanks for your post.

Regards,

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 5

Just to add on to my own dreaming and lucidity update on the thread without derailing smallsteps' query here...

I practiced before bed a few times recently and woke up to find myself spontaneously doing form while sleeping--as in, I dreamed I was doing form, then sudden lucidity I felt my body moving on its own whilst lying in bed doing a form as well. I worried that I may be doing something wrong so I took three deep closing breaths and opened my eyes, and went back to bed.

It has happened numerous times and sometimes, my hands would connect to the jade pillow in the back of the head, upper, middle, or lower dantians, or the crown, but most often the jade pillow and lower or middle dantian. Even times when I experiment and do nothing but Flying Phoenix for a few days, my body begins moving on its own after falling asleep and the hands start healing or connecting channels through the palms of my hands. 

"my body begins moving on its own after falling asleep and the hands start healing or connecting channels through the palms of my hands."

Do you mean self-healing or healing others?

If you lucidly experience/ see your hands connect to those energy centers, start doing work with the energy.  If you're dreaming it, get lucid in the dreamstate and start doing healing work on yourself first if necessary...then on others.

An exercise I used that was/is very effective developing lucid dreaming is to find your hands in your dreams consistently.  And then consciously look around and the travel.  (That is from Carlos Castaneda's chronicle of his training with his Yaqui teachers.)

Enjoy your continuing practice.

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 1

"my body begins moving on its own after falling asleep and the hands start healing or connecting channels through the palms of my hands."

Do you mean self-healing or healing others?

If you lucidly experience/ see your hands connect to those energy centers, start doing work with the energy.  If you're dreaming it, get lucid in the dreamstate and start doing healing work on yourself first if necessary...then on others.

An exercise I used that was/is very effective developing lucid dreaming is to find your hands in your dreams consistently.  And then consciously look around and the travel.  (That is from Carlos Castaneda's chronicle of his training with his Yaqui teachers.)

Enjoy your continuing practice.

Sifu Terry Dunn

I am self-healing myself at night: I've caught myself waking up as the palms move on their own to those energy centers. In dreams, I have been doing the Castaneda hands technique you describe for a couple years now--I believe it's from the first or second book-- including opening my mouth with the funny expression Don Juan made to tease him when first instructing him on how to do it. 

The way I heal myself with FP energy in dreams is now me doing forms and emitting this huge glow to heal an environment more than just healing myself--especially Monk Holding Peach, Monk Holding Pearl, Seated Meditation 5% 60% 80% 40% 30% and Seated Meditation 50% 30% 10%, and Wind Above the Clouds and Wind through the Tree Tops. I'm floating in a sphere or egg-shaped energy as though I were in the womb but in half lotus often, then a huge, huge field of energy emits outward beyond the sphere/oval and gets colored blue in dreams. Still not doing them deliberately and lucidly in dreams, it's more like I'm dreaming of doing those forms, so I take those dreams as a sign to do those forms more. 

Thank you Sifu Terry. I am now 5 days away from completing my 100-day gong without skipping a single day of practice. 

• Like 1