Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Great work guys that are doing FP, GMDW would be very proud to know that we have some serious cultivators and FP practitioners. Sifu Terry deserves much credit cause he has continued on the FP Path and hasnt stopped helping promote this beautiful system.

train hard ,achieve much

Sifu Garry

• Like 2

Pardon my intruding here. Back a few pages I read several posts dealing with the Goddess saying students needed to be pure of heart etc etc. The Goddess wasn't referring to human concepts of "good and bad" behavior. Anyone who has spent much time doing Tibetan Tantra would know she was referring to being present in the Dharmakaya, the clear light, as being "pure of heart".

There is a way of doing exercises like Tai Chi or Yoga Hatha while in the clear light, and doing so will remove an enormous amount of Karma from the individual. If you can abide in the Clear Light, and just "Be There" ANY system of exercise can benefit you. If you do it long enough you can most certainly see the room around you as though filled with Golden Light...and more beyond this stage awaits those who train in this manner.

As I said, pardon me for intruding, but I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in and hopefully avoid new students getting the misconception that the Goddess was referring to human behavior.

FP is a wonderful art and I wish all who practice it the results She mentioned.

Norbu

• Like 1

Who said it was Tibetan Tantra and who said it has to do with your Tibetan Tantra theory? Who said that the Goddess meant what you mean?

Is it open for interpretation or we just gonna add any other system to the Daoist FDD's FP cause we can? Just cause FDD travelled to or through Tibet doesnt make FP Tibetan Tantra or use its ways!!!

Maybe its as easy as a pure heart and I have GMDW saying if u are not pure in heart that the meditations may not give you maximum results, no clear light no other fluff.

Sorry if this comes off aggressive but I cant word it any other way...:(

Sifu Garry

• Like 3

Sifu Garry - as you go back and forth with Ant there are a lot of good things that you say that a lot of us benefit from.

Again, thanks for your generous contributions to the thread!

Ditto Fu_Doggy: Thank you, Sihing Garry, for your insightful and very helpful clarifications for Antares that are so valuable to other readers and myself as well. When it comes to preserving the vast disciplines that GMDW taught to us, respectively, occasional fact-checking and sanity-checks by a counterpart/school brother living on the other side of the world are most helpful!

Best,

Sifu Terry

• Like 1

Sifu Terry - I can attest to occasionally seeing a gold aura in the room as I conclude the practice of flying Phoenix meditations, i.e., after finishing a FP meditation, taking three deep breaths and opening my eyes.

I saw this "surroundings draped in gold light" effect again last week when I was in Tallahassee. And then again last night here in Orlando. Though the gold light was more faint last night, it was undeniably there.

I was not going to post this (at least not at this time) however since you mentioned it above I thought I would share this experience with the board.

Lloyd

2 days ago I received my first "light phenomenon" experience although it was way smaller in scale compared to yours it was still very exciting.It happened right after the second warm up(50 30 10) seated meditation which I jokingly call Monk paints the garage.The next day when I was doing the same meditation I experienced a very light feeling around the perineum area which started to grow and move to the rest of the body,it almost had orgasmic effect

Last night while doing the 5 60 80 40 30,for the first time I got a very strong pulsation like feeling between the eyes and I want to say that I can not be more grateful for these amazing meditations.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Who said it was Tibetan Tantra and who said it has to do with your Tibetan Tantra theory? Who said that the Goddess meant what you mean?

Is it open for interpretation or we just gonna add any other system to the Daoist FDD's FP cause we can? Just cause FDD travelled to or through Tibet doesnt make FP Tibetan Tantra or use its ways!!!

Maybe its as easy as a pure heart and I have GMDW saying if u are not pure in heart that the meditations may not give you maximum results, no clear light no other fluff.

Sorry if this comes off aggressive but I cant word it any other way... :(

Sifu Garry

But how can pure heart be diff understood in diff traditions? I think for any tradition it is important. May be it is even more important than any other techniques. And what do you understand by pureness of the heart? Is it anything like CC's "intention" or personal maturity?

I think my problem is I over intellectualize things as I used to read a lot of diff books and tried loads of techniques and try to put FP in some kinds of linear theories of mind. I happened to talk to some people a lot who criticised chikung saying it all dilutted stuff and that where my questions were coming from. Too much mental luggage which I have to just drop. I did not beleive much that FP is all one need. May be just need to open my heart to it. And I used to mix with other stuff, and did not do it right - my speed was faster, will do very slow. Will do clip later on for speed checking.

• Like 1

Sifu Terry - I can attest to occasionally seeing a gold aura in the room as I conclude the practice of flying Phoenix meditations, i.e., after finishing a FP meditation, taking three deep breaths and opening my eyes.

I saw this "surroundings draped in gold light" effect again last week when I was in Tallahassee. And then again last night here in Orlando. Though the gold light was more faint last night, it was undeniably there.

I was not going to post this (at least not at this time) however since you mentioned it above I thought I would share this experience with the board.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for sharing your non-ordinary experiences of "gold-light-draped surroundings" of the past few days. The fact that such effects on one's vision is repeatable and verified by several practitioners in different parts of the world (who understand have had no contact with one another) proves the authenticity of this one special effect of the FP Qigong. There are many others. And this particular effect of seeing one's environment draped in gold light I will describe as having something to do with what Castaneda described as "shifting of one's assemblage point".

Best,

Sifu Terry

Edited by zen-bear

2 days ago I received my first "light phenomenon" experience although it was way smaller in scale compared to yours it was still very exciting.It happened right after the second warm up(50 30 10) seated meditation which I jokingly call Monk paints the garage.The next day when I was doing the same meditation I experienced a very light feeling around the perineum area which started to grow and move to the rest of the body,it almost had orgasmic effect

Last night while doing the 5 60 80 40 30,for the first time I got a very strong pulsation like feeling between the eyes and I want to say that I can not be more grateful for these amazing meditations.

taiji_cat - you are making great progress....congratulations!

Consider 5 60 80 40 30 and "Monk paints the garage" (love the sense of humor) are the first two *basic* seated meditations, and you are feeling their power very strongly. This speaks to the power of the FP meditations.

Nice work and please keep us posted with your progress.

• Like 3

Just do Monk Holding Pearl in seated position on chair or in half lotus along with any of the stationary standing FP Meditations in Volume One. These Meditations alone will facilitate mindfulness--more than enough to "stop the world."

Tonight I thought I would try this, so I finished my practice of FP with seated MHP as the last meditation of the night. It's mind clearing qualities are really something special. I would encourage everyone to try this....I can promise you'll be pleased with your results.

Lloyd

Edited by Fu_doggy
  • Like 1

taiji_cat - you are making great progress....congratulations!

Consider 5 60 80 40 30 and "Monk paints the garage" (love the sense of humor) are the first two *basic* seated meditations, and you are feeling their power very strongly. This speaks to the power of the FP meditations.

Nice work and please keep us posted with your progress.

Taiji Cat,

Congrats on achieving good results and fun-profound effects with the basic FP seated Meds. Thanks for proving what I've been saying for the past 3.5 years on this thread: the "basic" FP meditatiions--especially the "warm-up" Monk Serves Wine meditations--are not "basic" at all.

And I love your name for seated warm-up 50 30 10: "Monk Paints Garage"!!! Luminous turquoise blue, please.

Looking forward to more of your breakthroughs with FPCK.

Best,

Sifu Terry

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

Has I've said before for this and next week I'll practice Monk Holding Pearl and MSW1.

I've structured my practice like this:

- Standing warm ups (takes about 5min, here starts the tingling in hands)

- MHP 20min (here I scan the body from head to toes and viceversa to relax the body the best as I can, is this impeding the free flow energy?)

- MSW1 7reps (takes about 25min, here the body relax a lot also some waves like thrill of pleasure in the heart region, delight)

All of this is repeated for 2 times during the day (also the entire DVD1 and DVD2 when in extra time days)

Don't remember if I've read this before on the topic,

if I want to do more than 7 reps in MSW do I have to end the first 7 with the 3 breaths and then restart from the breathing sequence?

Edited by pitisukha

pitisukha -

When you do MHP you can scan the body....but it's totally not necessary. You might try after the initial percentage breathing sequence, simply clearing your mind while you hold the position and passively observe the effects.

Regarding your question about MSW1, the maximum repititions is seven. After seven, take three deep breaths and come out of it. Then if you want to more than seven, do the starting breathing sequence again and do seven more repititions.

Good luck with the routine and let us know how it goes!

Lloyd

pitisukha -

When you do MHP you can scan the body....but it's totally not necessary. You might try after the initial percentage breathing sequence, simply clearing your mind while you hold the position and passively observe the effects.

Regarding your question about MSW1, the maximum repititions is seven. After seven, take three deep breaths and come out of it. Then if you want to more than seven, do the starting breathing sequence again and do seven more repititions.

Good luck with the routine and let us know how it goes!

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Thank you for providing 100% correct advice and directions to Pitisuhka. You are serving as an excellent lieutenant during my periodic absences from the FP thread!

Yes, each of the Monk Serves Wine meditations are done in sets of seven. If one wants to do another complete or partial cycle of 7 repetitions, one does the MSW Meditation's breath control sequence one time again at the start of the new cycle.

Best,

Sifu Terry

thanks for the reply!

...When you do MHP you can scan the body....but it's totally not necessary. You might try after the initial percentage breathing sequence, simply clearing your mind while you hold the position and passively observe the effects...

Some times I find my body using too much muscle contraction for standing still, this like a magnet redirect my attention to that muscle group.. is not easy to clear the mind without first having relaxed it, at least a little...

Lloyd,

Thank you for providing 100% correct advice and directions to Pitisuhka. You are serving as an excellent lieutenant during my periodic absences from the FP thread!

Yes, each of the Monk Serves Wine meditations are done in sets of seven. If one wants to do another complete or partial cycle of 7 repetitions, one does the MSW Meditation's breath control sequence one time again at the start of the new cycle.

Best,

Sifu Terry

Well, sometimes when the mind relaxes a lot I lose the count of the reps.. ^_^ in this case is better to restart with the control sequence I guess

ANTARES, MY COMMENTS ARE BELOW IN BOLD BLK IN RESPONSE TO YOUR STATEMENTS IN BROWN (FOLLOWING CIHAN'S ORIGINAL POSTING):

Mind cannot understand transmission.

Only heart does.

I intended to study and the learn the movements of the above posted gold, but in the first minute, I got what I need.

Virtue and love counts more than any technique in the way.

You will get the transmission only when you are ready,

when you start seeing life through your heart as a simple habit.

I am practicing only two moving standing meds of FPCK for three years diligently with no live teachers,

only by the light I am receiving from this thread, by the two best Sifus of my life.

(THANKS, CIHAN, YOU ARE VERY KIND, AND I'M SURE THAT SIFU HEARFIELD APPRECIATES YOUR SENTIMENT AS WELL!)

Please be grateful to them and ask your questions from your heart, not from any other body part .

With my sincere gratitudes,

Cihan

But what is the heart? Have you really realized what you are saying about? It is true that mind can not understand the heart. Only teacher who realized his heart can transmitt it to you. Okey, I do not want to be too much dogmatic but lets be realistic.

It is true that mind can not understand the heart. NO. THIS IS NOT TRUE...WHO SAYS THAT THE MIND CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE HEART?? CERTAINLY THE ANCIENT CHINESE DID AS "MIND" IN CHINESE CHARACTERS IS THE MIND-HEART.

Only teacher who realized his heart can transmitt it to you. NO, ANYONE CAN REALIZE HIS/HER HEART. AND THOSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO RECEIVE A SPECIAL TRANSMISSION FROM A GURU OR LAMA. ONCE REALIZED, THEY CAN TRANSMIT THEIR REALIZED KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEART THROUGH POETRY, MUSIC, PAINTING, LITERATURE, DANCE, ARCHITECTURE, OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM OF EXPRESSION.

Okey, I do not want to be too much dogmatic but lets be realistic.

No, this is dishonest. You are nothing but dogmatic and like being dogmatic (as Sifu Hearfield has pointed out with his "Pffft" in response to your "Celestial Guardians" posting/cite of the Jerry Johnson blurb).

You do only 2 meds for 3 years, right?

There are over 500 another meds in FP. Let's calculate how many years it will take you to cultivate all of them. NO, THERE ARE NOT 500 FP Meditations.

Do you think this is all what you need? YES, AND EVEN LESS THAN TWO MEDITATIONS...FOR THE REASONS THAT SIFU GARRY AND I HAVE STATED IN POSTINGS #2318 and 2314, RESPECTIVELY.

And did you really understand those moves? YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY IN ANY YOGIC SYSTEM OR SPIRITUAL TRADITION--LET ALONE FP QIGONG--TO CHALLENGE A DEDICATED THREE-YEAR PRACTITIONER OF FP QIGONG WHO I HAVE PERSONALLY TUTORED ON THIS THREAD (AND THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGING) ABOUT HIS OR HER UNDERSTANDING.

WHO ARE YOU TO ASSUME SUCH AN ATTITUDE AND ASK SUCH A QUESTION OF ANYONE??!!!

The main method is Mahamudra there. THE MAIN METHOD IS MAHAMUDRA WHERE? FIRST OF ALL, IMHO, MAHAMUDRA IS AN ATTAINMENT MORE SO THAN A KNOWN METHOD. THE GREAT SEAL OR THE GREAT SYMBOL IS AN ESOTERIC TRANSMISSION. COINED BY HIGH TIBETAN TANTRIC MASTERS. THERE IS NO SUCH SPECIAL, SECRET TRANSMISSION ASSOCIATED WITH FLYING PHOENIX HEAVENLY HEALING CHI KUNG. AS SIFU GARRY SO APTLY PUT IT: (A) GM DOO WAI AMPING UP THE ENERGY LEVEL OF A STUDENT IS NOT A "TRANSMISSION" OF THE GREAT SEAL/SYMBOL OR ANY OTHER ENLIGHTENED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS ( B) NO SECT AND NO BELONGING TO ANY TRADITION IS NEEDED.

AS I HAVE STATED IN THIS THREAD SEVERAL TIMES, NO BELIEF SYSTEM AND NO APPROPRIATION OF ANY RELIGIOUS PHILOSPHY--ASIAN OR OTHERWISE-- IS NECESSARY TO PRACTICE FP CHI KUNG. ALL THAT MATTERS IN BECOMING ONE WITH THE TAO IS CORRECTLY PRACTICING THIS WONDERFUL ART.

What do you think the blessing is? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS QUESTION? HOW DOES IT FOLLOW FROM ANYTHING THAT CIHAN HAD POSTED? ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT CIHAN DOESN'T NOW WHAT BLESSING IS AND YOU DO?

I cited something about another spiritual lineage which was recieved by Tilopa from Buddha Vajradhara as they believe it.

And here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/?p=448954

• AGAIN, THIS POSTING HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH FLYING PHOENIX QIGONG--NEITHER WITH ITS PRACTICE NOR IN WITH FP HISTORY AND ORIGINS AS A MATTER OF CURIOSITY. FLYING PHOENIX CHI KUNG IS PART OF BOK FU PAI SYSTEM, WHICH IS A TAOIST MARTIAL ART TRADITION, NOT BUDDHIST)

ANTARES, YOUR INSULTING OF CIHAN IS ARROGANT AND OBNOXIOUS--AND INSTANTLY BROUGHT TO MY MIND A FEW OF "THE TEN ERRORS" PRECISELY IDENTIFIED BY THE TIBETAN GURUS WHO TEACH THE MAHAMUDRA THAT YOU PROUDLY MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD [--THAT SIFU GARRY HAS ALSO POINTED OUT ARE IRRELEVANT TO FP TRAINING OR TO THE BOK FU PAI TRADITION THAT CARRIES IT (ALONG WITH THE JERRY JOHNSON BOOK REFERENCE)]:

X. THE TEN ERRORS

(1) Weakness of faith combined with strength of intellect

are apt to lead to the error of talkativeness.

(2) Strength of faith combined with weakness of intellect

are apt to lead to the error of narrow-minded dogmatism.

(3) Great zeal without adequate religious instruction is apt

to lead to the error of going to erroneous extremes [or following

misleading paths].

(4) Meditation without sufficient preparation through having

heard and pondered the Doctrine is apt to lead to the error

of losing oneself in the darkness of unconsciousness.1

(5) Without practical and adequate understanding of the

Doctrine, one is apt to fall into the error of religious self-conceit.

1 This refers to that mental chaos or delusion which is the antithesis of the

mental discipline acquired by right practice of yoga under a wise guru's

guidance.

--Precepts of the Gurus" from Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines, by W.Y. Evans-Wentz. Page 74-75

Antares, Sifu Hearfield and I wish you and all others well on this thread, but please meditate and think more about the purpose of this thread before you post--not that Garry or I are moderators here--but because I personally don't want to spend all so much time correcting erroneous statements and pointing out irrelevancies.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 4

The transmission is the DAO!!

FP Chow Mein isnt FP The answer is simple do one, do it without wanting, do it cause it feels right, freaking silly questions for nothing seriously...lmao How many FP dvds do u have Ant? If you have more than one that has a heap of meditations you have a brick that inside is gold.

The transmission is indeed the Dao. Thank you, Si-hing Garry.

And FP Chi Kung needs no condiments or additives. It is complete, sufficient, and self-explanatory.

...such that the BFP creed says is a brick that inside is gold.

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

AGAIN, THIS POSTING HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH FLYING PHOENIX QIGONG--NEITHER WITH ITS PRACTICE NOR IN WITH FP HISTORY AND ORIGINS AS A MATTER OF CURIOSITY. FLYING PHOENIX CHI KUNG IS PART OF BOK FU PAI SYSTEM, WHICH IS A TAOIST MARTIAL ART TRADITION, NOT BUDDHIST)

Absolutely nothing? Both are spiritual traditions. All spiritual traditions should have the same CORE. HEART. SPIRIT.

That' what I meant saying "mind can not understand the heart".

By mind I meant the intellect, and by heart the spirit

And coming from this elaborate, please, if you can - HOW INTELLECT CAN UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT?

As for cited "Mahamudra instructions":

The fool in his ignorance, disdaining Mahamudra,
Knows nothing but struggle in the flood of samsara.
Have compassion for those who suffer constant anxiety!
Sick of unrelenting pain and desiring release, adhere to a master,
For when his blessing touches your heart, the mind is liberated.

May be it has nothing to do with FPCK. But you advised to read the book on Tibetan Yoga Doctrine as the best book for the FPCK practice . This is dishonest.

And CC's Don Juan used the term of Intention which can not be realized by intellect.

Let's say you personally (neither Sifu Garry you are referring to) NEVER LEARNED FPCK from DVD.

So how can you be sure that it is the same to learn it from DVD or under GMDW direct supervision?

I did not insist on importance of transmission but as I mentioned before I used to talk to many people who had experience in other spiritual arts and who stated that "transmission" is needed or desirable for spiritual growth. You can call it as magnetic induction or somewhat else.

THIS IS CONNECTION on the level of the HEART, not intellect only.

And I only asked Cihan if he really realized the "heart" - spirit to be advisor for other people.

What do you find INSULTING Cihan in my question? I applied to him with my question and he could reply to my question. This is normal discussion for any spiritual forum and I do not break TTB forum rules and do not insult anybody personally.

I just wondered how far one can go only with few FPCK's meditations learning from DVD's. People can share about their personal attainments here if they wish. I personally did not have those excellent results learning from DVD's. So I have my own experience and yes I have some doubts that one can achieve spirituality learning from DVD's. I hope that FPCK really that unique spiritual system that can help anyone to progress on spiritual path without live teacher. And I appreciate that you answer the questions here and that you find time for it. I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with my questions finding it irrelevant to the taoist art discussion thread . I only wanted to clarify how far FPCK is spiritual system and not only "chikung for health".

Let's say the term "chi kung" was invented recently and there was not so definition in any taoist scriptures. Neither there was such the word as "meditation". Neither it was invented for "health" benefits only. That's why I was frustrated a bit about chikung systems. I tried to outline the taoist perspective on spirituality and secondary methods which were only additions to spiritual taoist systems.

This was the question about "pre heaven" and "post heaven". According to taoists scriptures (and to few taoist lineages ) "pre heaven" can be only transmitted from a master to student. And NOT only through poetry, music and so on.... Another point that FPCK system is that unique that does not require all mentioned above.

Edited by Antares
  • Like 1

AGAIN, THIS POSTING HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH FLYING PHOENIX QIGONG--NEITHER WITH ITS PRACTICE NOR IN WITH FP HISTORY AND ORIGINS AS A MATTER OF CURIOSITY. FLYING PHOENIX CHI KUNG IS PART OF BOK FU PAI SYSTEM, WHICH IS A TAOIST MARTIAL ART TRADITION, NOT BUDDHIST)

Absolutely nothing? Both are spiritual traditions. All spiritual traditions should have the same CORE. HEART. SPIRIT.

That' what I meant saying "mind can not understand the heart".

By mind I meant intellect, and by heart spirit

And coming from this elaborate, please, if you can - HOW INTELLECT CAN UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT?

As for cited "Mahamudra instructions":

May be it has nothing to do with FPCK. But you advised to read the book on Tibetan Yoga Doctrine. And CC's

Don Juan used the term of Intention which can not be realized by intellect.

Let's say you personally (neither Sifu Garry you are referring to) NEVER LEARNED FPCK from DVD or book.

So how you can be sure that it is the same to learn it from DVD or under the any GM supervision?

I did not insist on importance of transmission but as I mentioned before I used to talk to many people who had experience in other spiritual arts and who stated that "transmission" is needed or desirable for spiritual growth. You can call it as magnetic induction or somewhat else.

THIS IS CONNECTIONS on the level of the HEART, not intellect only.

And I only asked Cihan if he really realized the "heart" - spirit to be advisor for other people.

What do you find INSULTING Cihan in my question? I applied to him with my question and he could reply to my question. This is normal discussion for any spiritual forum and I do not break TTB forum rules and do not insult anybody personally.

I just wondered how far one can go only with few FPCK's meditations learning from DVD's. People can share about their personal attainments here if they wish. I personally did not have those excellent results learning from DVD's. So I have my own experience and yes I have some doubts that one can achieve spirituality learning from DVD's. I hope that FPCK really that unique spiritual system that can help anyone to progress on spiritual path without live teacher. And I appreciate that you answer the questions here and that you find time for it. I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with my questions finding it irrelevant to the taoist art discussion thread . I only wanted to clarify how far FPCK is spiritual system and not only "chikung for health".

Let's say the term "chi kung" was invented recently and there was not so definition in any taoist scriptures. Neither there was no such the word as "meditation". Neither it was invented for "health" benefits only. That's why I was frustrated a bit about chikung systems. I tried to outline the taoist perspective on spirituality and secondary methods which were only additions to spiritual taoist systems.

This was the question about "pre heaven" and "post heaven". According to taoists scriptures (and to few taoist lineages ) "pre heaven" can be only transmitted from a master to student. And NOT only through poetry, music and so on.... Another point that FPCK system is that unique that does not require all mentioned above.

Yes, Antares, absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

I used to discuss this issues with few other people who post in this thread and have practiced FPCK for a long time. And I see they have these questions too and mixing FPCK with other practices.

For example you advised to practice FP with kung fu for the best benefits. Also you mentioned how powerful was your experience learning from GMDW. And when I asked to elaborate it you said it is not relevant to the thread and that it is "silly freaky". This is just dishonest.

If I ask somebody about attainments of FPCK you say "who a fuck are you to ask these questions" - it sounds aggressive.

I wanted to find the best approach for best benefits of FPCK practice.

This is open discussion thread and people can have diff questions and diff karma.

You were the first to disrespect Sifu Terry on several occasions, implying that his teaching is incorrect and that he's holding crucial information to himself.In my opinion everything started to go downhill when you decided to listen to a certain someone that apparently has a negative disposition towards Terry Dunn.

I wanted to find the best approach for best benefits of FPCK practice.

Both Sifu Terry and Sifu Garry wrote several times in this thread that the best approach is "just do it". Sifu Terry wrote this long before you began posting here.

Sifu Terry wrote clearly at the beginning of the thread that FP did not fit into any traditional roadmap.

So either you follow Sifu Terry on this, either you would better stay out of this thread and follow your external sources.

If you need a personal space to post your personal questioning and shilly-shallying, as a moderator, I can create you a PPJ.

The FP thread is one of the best and consistent thread of TTB, let's respect it and let's take Sifu Terry's at his words regarding FP practice.

• Like 4

You were the first to disrespect Sifu Terry on several occasions, implying that his teaching is incorrect and that he's holding crucial information to himself.In my opinion everything started to go downhill when you decided to listen to a certain someone that apparently has a negative disposition towards Terry Dunn.

Can you cite where I was disrespect to Sifu Terry and where i said it is incorrect teaching? Where I stated he holds information?

I used to ask how many levels and how many are "enough" for all benefits. Eventually ST replied but some 6 months after I asked it first time. That's why I asked another person who is student of GMDW.