buscon

Healing a wart

Immortal sister, I know you're not afraid of raw foods so thought I'd tell you of my raw food wart experience.

I had about eight warts on my right thumb which over time were becoming larger,redder, itchier and were reproducing. I thought there was nothing to do to clear them up so tried to resign myself to their presence. I happened to start eating about 70% raw food (not for wart-related reasons) and after about 2 months i looked at my hand and noticed some warts had gone and others were shrinking back into the skin. Then a short time later they had completely vanished. When I discovered they had gone I just stared at my hand for several days on and off trying to figure what had stopped and reversed the growth. Then I realised it was the diet. I read later that this is quite common for people who go raw foods (as well as many other healing 'miracles' occurring). There's been no recurrence since and there are no signs of them having been there. Oh, I was vegan on that diet so don't know if that works better for raw foodies with such problems as oppossed to meat, sprouted grains (which I also wasn't eating)? I'm not raw now. Paul.

Well, are you guys sure these were truly (viral) warts...or possibly just toxins detoxing through the skin?

Especially since they seem to coincide with bad diets and go away with good ones?

Guest paul walter

Well, are you guys sure these were truly (viral) warts...or possibly just toxins detoxing through the skin?

Especially since they seem to coincide with bad diets and go away with good ones?

They were diagnosed as warts and ineed were warts! What's with the bad diet assumption? Paul

I've had a couple of warts over the years the first one was on my wrist perfectly in the middle, the only memory I have of this one is that I filed it off in wood work class, I can remember quite clearly the look of horror on the teachers face.

Then about 4 years ago after the malnutrition of university, I had another new friend on my right hand ring finger. It lived there for about four years and was even sent to the doctor by the chemist to look at, because fluid had built up inside of it.

When changing my living pattern, I decided that it was time to go and used the same piece of duct tape for about three weeks before having to change it daily for work. The wart slowly but surely began to shrink and for a time left a hole in my finger. By the time the wart had gone life had changed from living in a city famous for executing witch's, to the cool, calm safe land of Confucious.

The tape worked, i just accepted that the tape had to stay and got on with whatever had to be done. The wart soon enough disappeared, as did the memory of it until now.

Shanti

p.s. warts are not virus's but little astral beings..

p.s. warts are not virus's but little astral beings..

Just another view on it. Language is very versatile. There's no right or wrong about any general description without detailed claims.

Maybe the viruses are created by the warts. We know how modern medicine often confuses cause and effect. Apart from that, the observation about a healthy diet and warts disappearing is there, and it makes sense in a very general way. Warts are irregular, not desirable, and these things tend to happen when there's something undesirable going on with the body.

The attraction of similars. ;)

When changing my living pattern, I decided that it was time to go and used the same piece of duct tape for about three weeks before having to change it daily for work. The wart slowly but surely began to shrink and for a time left a hole in my finger. By the time the wart had gone life had changed from living in a city famous for executing witch's, to the cool, calm safe land of Confucious.

The tape worked, i just accepted that the tape had to stay and got on with whatever had to be done. The wart soon enough disappeared, as did the memory of it until now.

Shanti

Scottish people in the mountains learn to "wish'' a wart off. My mother wished over 100 off of her hands (She is a classical pianist).

What the duct tape would do is to remind you daily of how much you wished the wart was not there.

I've wished a few off my hands and taught others how to do it.

There is a power of our mind over our body that accepts and rejects diseases etc...

Good Topic !

strike a match , let it cool down then rub the charcoal on the wart.

I have tried this so I know it work's.

I think there might be some antiseptic quality to ash , if I remember the american indian's would rub ash over themselves.

sabretooth.