MnM

Further Internal Alchemy Question

Guest sykkelpump

I think you have done very well.I belive what you need is meditation.If I was you I would email Bill Bodri on meditationexpert.com.he usually does answer.It is also a lot of good info on his site.best on the net by far if you ask me.on this forum you will mostly get wrong answers from people who havent achieved anything on their spiritual path.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation...ual_tantra.html

I wonder why there's twice as many types of vaginas than penises.

I think you have done very well.I belive what you need is meditation.If I was you I would email Bill Bodri on meditationexpert.com.he usually does answer.It is also a lot of good info on his site.best on the net by far if you ask me.on this forum you will mostly get wrong answers from people who havent achieved anything on their spiritual path.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation...ual_tantra.html

Guest sykkelpump

I wonder why there's twice as many types of vaginas than penises.

me to :lol:

ai, I know what is going on, only a few words, but I can not tell you at here.

for sure there is a good change to go further to good,

but you are on the wrong way, those pleasure are not sex pleasure. meditation should good,

Zen has 8 level, you may in level one, 8 years Micro-cosmic orbit, for sure , it will have a great improvement and impact

following Tao, next step will be Macro-cosmic orbit, there are something in between , when that pleasure come, if you could do mediation , that will be for good

if you could meet someone who is a real Taoist master, ask for "jin Dan da fa" --> "golden Dan great method" in direct translation, or " great method of golden Dan". then go macro-cosmic orbit

Stephen Chang says this according to another site:

True love requires man and woman to be a matching set, both physically and spiritually. For this reason, we first examine the facial features of our potential mate. We want to make sure that our genitalia is a proper fit with theirs, so all of the acupressure points meet each other during the sexual embrace. In fact, the facial features are used to determine the genetalia size and shape exactly because they directly proportional within their acupuncture measurements; ears, hands, and feet are also key to determining size and shape of the body.

me to :lol:

Hi, Im no authority, just want to comment on how I see things.

If you use sexual practises for your spiritual development, you are creating the chemistry in your body for desire (neuro pathways, peptide showers, receptors, hormones), training them to be accustomed to this pleasure. I dont think there is a simple breathing method, or widget you can buy to counteract this. Its the double edged sword of this practise.

It surprises me that after 8 years of this practise you are not able to sublimate the energy of sexual desire, I would have thought it would get easier after the first year or so.

Well, it goes easier as time passes... It seams that my body learns some things totally separated from my mind. At least on the first glance. The real, real progress I made with my wife, so it's not strange that before that was years and years of trial & error. Here where I live it's very hard (almost impossible) to nurture those kind of energies.... And I began with practices when I was a raging teenager, so it was twice as hard to get a grip of my "desires". :rolleyes:

It's true this, you know:

drewhempel:

True love requires man and woman to be a matching set, both physically and spiritually. For this reason, we first examine the facial features of our potential mate. We want to make sure that our genitalia is a proper fit with theirs, so all of the acupressure points meet each other during the sexual embrace. In fact, the facial features are used to determine the genetalia size and shape exactly because they directly proportional within their acupuncture measurements; ears, hands, and feet are also key to determining size and shape of the body.

I know that for a fact

Thank you for your recommendations sykkelpump, it's of great help.

sykkelpump said:

...on this forum you will mostly get wrong answers from people who haven't achieved anything on their spiritual path.

I realized that from the first start, you know. Man would think that most of people here are above bragging or playing games, or acting as a superior to you, because they achieved anything on their spiritual path... But no, sadly no... A lot of energy is wasted on wrong things.... :(

Edited by MnM

Wow, I really loved you post. So informative! And I'm gonna read it couple of more times. Beautiful....

I think the reason why I had no problems with Mantak's system is because I never liked putting pressure on myself to achieve some goal. I took time and closely observed what my body was telling me. There was ups and downs, but never really problems. For some reason I've always been intuitive. As a matter of a fact, in the beginning I was convinced that visualization is necessary, but then feelings and sensations took over and I just let them. Seams so natural. Also diet is one of the most important things in my life, and I really love cooking, so naturally that lead to interest in Macrobiotics.

Thank you for all references you gave me, and I think I'm gonna do more stillness meditations and then proceed to fusion and kan & li. Then will see.... And I'm gonna check out all of the stuff you recommended also. Michael Winn especially! I like him.

Now, there is just one more thing that I need to find way to deal with.... I had that problem since I was a child, but seams that now as I progress more and more every day, it becomes bigger problem. I need to learn to shut other people out of my head! I feel them all the time.... I know what they think, I know what they feel, and let me tell you, people are not nice.... I often feel poisoned by mere fact that I cannot just shut them out. In the past that was interesting, and made so much easy conversations with certain people, and somewhat cool to be able to know what they are gonna say.... But now I am older, I got my own things to deal with, and I don't need other people pulling me into their world. There is some exceptions and I like those kind of people, but largely number of the rest is just not good for me. And most of a time I feel like just receiver sponging loads of bad vibes. For instance, just last year I worked in a hospital for nine months, and from that experience, it took nearly a year for me to recover. I did learn more control since then, but not enough yet, because it still bothers me. Usually when I'm tired, exhausted, worried or something, then I have crisis... 'Got to learn to deal with that. :unsure:

Fusion should be perfect for you. It lets you cleanse out negative emotions with virtualy no pain. They just transform into neutral energy and then into positive. Its absolutely awesome. So in terms of keeping your emotions in order when you are weighed down by stuff you experience at work etc. fusion will resolve a lot of what you are struggling with.

This might sound weird but have you realy, deeply and with mindfull awareness taken to heart that these are not your energies and your thoughts? The reason I ask is that some time ago I started having problems with picking up other peoples energies and if they felt bad I would get weighed down and rather depressed myself. I asked my teacher about it and he said that what solved that for him was just to be mindfully aware that these are not his energies. When I do that they just float through me and do not stick and blend with my own. Previously I think my body could not realy distinguish between my own energies and that of other people and so they got stuck in me and blended with my own energies and so I got depressed. I could intelectually understand this but I needed some real mindfull awareness for my body to learn. No they might be there for a while but they do not feel damaging or like they blend it feels more like I am having a close look at other peoples energy and then it leaves. I also found that it seemed like I could to quite an extent tranfsorm the negative energies into positive energies and send it back. I don`t know exactly how I did it I just sort of inteded it. I don`t know if this actualy had any impact on other people but at least what they sent me I sent back in their direction in some sort of cleansed form. However, my own energies are so disorganised I did not realy want to play arround with mechanisms I did not understand very well so I dropped it. My teacher also said that this might be something to do if people were in real trouble but for the most part it is better to let people sort out thier own emotions rather then transforming them for them without them understanding why they suddenly feel better.

If you start doing some basic stilness meditation you should gain two skills that can help you deal with the intruding thoughts. One is that as you develop the skill to remain one pointedly focused on your chosen object and willfully withdraw your mind from that you do not want it to rest on, you should be able to use this skill to tune out from the voices you are hearing and maybe also the enrgies you pick up on. People with constant ringing in their ears often overcome most of their problem by just learning this skill. You might find that this actually turns of whatever mechanism that makes you pick up on other peoples thoughts or you might find that it just helps you let them fall into the background. Another skill developed in stilness meditation is that you can learn to let thoughts, sensations etc. just be there without being bothered by them. You can let them float like clouds on the sky without feeling the need to react to the clouds or believing you are the clouds or that the clouds controll you. Instead of tuning out the voices this might be a way to live with them being there. Chrnoic pain patients deal very well with thier pains through mindfullness because of this mechanism. I have had some moments with great sucess with this mechanism when dealing with realy bad pain in my legs during meditation and sometimes also with emotions and disturbing thoughts. If I could meditate properly I would have much more success with this but I am dealing with some grounding issues so regular meditation is on hold for the moment.

Another option is to contact Santiago (the KAP teacher) or Michael Lomax (JA MU). They might know how to turn on and of such a mechnism.

I Highly recomend reading anything by shinzen Young to understand midnulness and vipassana. He explains these things with scientific clarity. He has a lot of good articles on his website, I think he has published a book or two and there are audios of his lectures here and there on the net.

I also always recomend that people read Jack Kornfileds a Path with heart. His book a wise heart budhist psychology for the west is also an important read because it explains budhist psychology in a way that clears up most of the common misundestandings westerners have.

I forgot to mention in my last post that KAP is thaught over skype and not just in workshops. Santi also usualy sends shaktipath every thrudsay at 11 which anyone can tune into if they want. I should also perhaps mention that KAP is more of a fire path than Stilness movement and vipassana, relying on chakra meditations and Tummo and lots of orbit work etc.

Regardless of what you choose to pursue I highly recomend that you try out the secret smile thought in KAP and that you can find described in a thread by Santiago. It is designed to make you relaxed, confident, happy, loving and blissfull. It generates thosefeelings realy strongly and spreads them out everywhere in your body. Besides being a very good way at managing your emotions it is considered an important prep for kundalini and something that makes all sorts of higher level practices run smoothly. As I understand this it does this by keeping you emotionaly balanced, it realy cleanses your meridians a lot and people experience lot of emotional stuff comming up and blocks disolving because it does this so well, and it prepares the body for kundalini and hgiher energies by sending and intense mixture of emotions and bliss through the body. This makes the meridians and the body acustomed to powerfull energies and so it can more easily handle kundalini etc. You start of by doing sessions of 10-15 min or something like that but once mastered you can do it in a minute or two or just tune into the energy and you will be in secret smile state imidiately. I also highly recomed learning the inner smiel well so that you can also do quick 1-3 minute inner smiles whenever you want or just tune into a lot of smiling energy when you do other practices such as yoga or qigong. Once you build up the inner smile you always have access to this wonderfull uplifting healing energy. The inner smile also activates the heart and so blends in heart energy to anything you do in combination with the inner smile. I believe this often smoothes out a lot of problems. The inner smile is mixed in in as good as every healing Tao practice. So I think it is very worth while to learn to build up these wo so that one has access to them all the time with litle effort or time spent.

You could also check out Biels fire and water technique on Trunks site. In it you blend the energies of the heart and sexual centers to balance out both. It creates a wonderfull "compassion" energy and is great for balancing out problems with retention practices. Not that you have them but it still might do good and it feels great, is utterly simple and unites the sexual center with the heart center.

I saw Bodri mentioned here and it seems to me that he has a lot of good practices to share and that he is a teacher of meditation that is very helpfull to a lot of people so you might learn a lot of good from him. But as should be evident for anyone reading his stuff he has the psychology of an angry arrogant 13 year old boy. I have never read anything by any teacher of anything remotely spiritual that so cleary showed the imature personality of the writer. Read enough of his blog for yourself and I think you will see what I am talking about. By the way his books come with a built in curse which activates if you borrow it to more than one person :lol: Thats some real spiritual development for ya :lol:

Edited by markern

MnM

I need to know what lv your at. What do you experience now? Does your mco kick up automatically? Tell me what you experience on a daily basis from your energy practice. In sperm is alot of toxins so when a practitioner ejacs he feels "good" because he released some toxins from the sperm. But what most practitioners dont know is that body will actually have an nocturnal emssion afters yrs of practice because the body will dispel of the toxins natrually. When this happens it doesnt drain from your stored up jing. So what im saying is that your body will remove the toxins it self. For two reasons

1. for cleansing

2. You actually packed as much jing into your dan tian as it could fit it removes the toxins to make room for more.

Not everybody knows this.

You should be at a point where your emissions dont drain you. If you trained right. How strong does the mco flow in your body? would you say it is a strong flow?

Describe to me how you train and i will try to help you progress.

Everlasting vitality when that that electrochemical ionizes in the dan tian transforming into the "TE"

condensing the chi in the dan tian helps to cook that fluid. Condensing adds heat and pressure.

When alchemy is done right you have "indestructible vitality" in life and in death.

Edited by electric chi magnet

This might sound weird but have you realy, deeply and with mindfull awareness taken to heart that these are not your energies and your thoughts? The reason I ask is that some time ago I started having problems with picking up other peoples energies and if they felt bad I would get weighed down and rather depressed myself. I asked my teacher about it and he said that what solved that for him was just to be mindfully aware that these are not his energies.

I love how you have so much experience than me, so I could learn from you! I think that I was always aware that these thoughts and energies are not mine, but nevertheless they still bugged me. Now, when I think about it, reason for that could be that I was raised as a child to overly pay attention to "what other people might say"... So I'm guessing that it doesn't matter me being aware that those thoughts are not mine, as long as I subconsciously excepted 'em as mine. You helped me a little here.... My body has to learn to distinguish those kind of energies and thoughts. 'Don't like to be depressed...

In rear occasions when I tried to influence others by that ('don't like to do that...), and help 'em, somehow it backfired at me, because they felt uncomfortable being so 'naked' in front of me. You could see right away, that is not good idea. And besides, I don't have knowledge for that... So it's better for them to sort it themselves.

You also said:

You can let them float like clouds on the sky without feeling the need to react to the clouds or believing you are the clouds or that the clouds control you. Instead of tuning out the voices this might be a way to live with them being there.

And I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do, because they could never be turned of. For now stillness is helping me allot. And I'm gonna try all of the stuff you said, it's so nice to talk to you. I love your knowledge!

As for your questions electric chi magnet, really I don't remember when is the last time I had night emissions... But years has passed. I never had them that much anyways.... 'Think that macrobiotic diet sorted out most of the toxins from my body....

As for how I train, there is not clearly defined scheme, but rather my own level of energy saying me I should do something. In the beginning main thing for me was to raise my sexual energy and then store it in my dan tien. I loved to do that, and sometimes I was doing that for 8 hours straight, then MCO. But I don't feel like doing that anymore, because it seams like energy in my body has changed somehow. I'm much more happy with it now. My MCO flow is very very strong now. It definitely kicks up automatically most of the time. Rest of the time it's enough just to think on subtle flow I feel and it moves more faster. It's like I'm constantly in the state of orgasm and it gets stronger and more subtle/refined every day. It's same when I have sex, on early days, I use my muscles to control myself, but now, I'm doing it just by thinking of it, not even that. It's more like my body started its own thing....

On the count of what I'm experiencing right now... Well, I'm noticing different layers of reality, and can easily shift from one to another. Not always on purpose.... 'Don't know how to describe it better, but it seams that I 'feel' other people and surroundings more that to 'see' them.... 'Cannot control that. At least yet. 'Not sure even want to.... Sometimes it feels like I'm making love with everything and everyone.... It's so intoxicating....

For couple of days already I'm doing just breathing and getting hold of my emotions. Nothing sexual. :)

I love how you have so much experience than me, so I could learn from you!

HAHAHA It is actually the other way arround. I have verey little experience. My orbit sometimes runs a little by itself and if I absolutely want to I can make it circulate with the risk of loads of imbalances. I don`t meditate for the time being because when I actualy started having some success at meditation my crown chakra blew of and all the energy rushed to my head and has pretty much stayed there since (although I am now having steady success at grounding with various exercises and tai chi). I am very sensitive to energy though and have had small tastes of what is to come later on. Most of what I said comes from reading at this forum and books and teachers. It is NOT from my own experience to any large degree but I think a lot of it is quite agreed upon knowledge amongst those who have experience. What I said about Healing Tao I think most here with experience in that system would agree with.

Oh forgot Glen Morris (Santiago's teacher or http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com ) watched porn while building up to his big kundalini awakening. Haven't read his book yet but here it is IN TOTAL -- free download:

http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/martial_arts/1556431570.html

I was feeling like a twenty-year old, semi-erect all the time. I decided to masturbate, put some porn on the VCR, and was beating off while standing. Suddenly a tremendous burst of energy ripped up my back and hit the base of my skull. The pain was so intense I fell to my knees. I wanted to vomit.

So you haven't read the book, but you are all of a sudden an expert on what happened to Glenn? Uhmm...yeah, I don't think you're supposed to get sick like that, Drew. You need to stop twisting shit and giving people piss poor advice.

MnM,

Ok cool thanks for the reply. It sounds like your more aware of your electromagentic energy. Oh yeah theres an electromagentic filed that surrounds you when you do this kind of training. It will actually move your body. Just try it stand up and think left you should notice that your whole body moves left. Ok it sounds like your mco is going but how long has it been going good? Also if it has been going good for the last 3-4yrs have you ever felt like you been struck by lightning. Thats what happened to me. My sifu said after about 3-4yrs that i would experience that would feel like i was struck by lightning and i did.

Do you feel waves of energy go thru your body all the time?

When some one touches you do these waves go thru you and kind of give you a report of the energy level and status of the other persons body?

I remember one time i felt an evil presence in my house i wanted it to go away. The next thing i know i feel these waves move up and down my spine very strong. Then they shoot out of my head and a field of energy surrounded my house like a barrier.

Edited by electric chi magnet

I did read the book now. Prince am I an expert on what happened to Glenn? haha. Thanks!

So you haven't read the book, but you are all of a sudden an expert on what happened to Glenn? Uhmm...yeah, I don't think you're supposed to get sick like that, Drew. You need to stop twisting shit and giving people piss poor advice.

Wow, electric chi magnet, you talk like you know me. I haven't yet experienced 'lightning' effect you're talking about, but all that other stuff is exactly what's happening to me! Then again my MCO is this strong I would say for almost 2 years now. My marriage is where it really blossomed. Now it's like roller coaster, every day seams like a year of experience to me.

Sometimes when I'm walking it's like that same field of energy is pulling me toward where I wanna go. For example, not so long ago, I was walking to meet my wife. All the way it's been like I was more pulled then I was walking. But feeling was nice, somehow secure, comforting, I don't know. Also the strangest thing happened to me the other day.... I skipped an hour or so. Where it gone, I don't know, but one moment I was watching a clock (not on purpose) and thinking about how I don't want to wait another hour or so (again I was waiting my wife), stopped looking it, and instead started to look in fabric of my pants (Did I mentioned to you that sometimes I have a feeling like some doors to another world is where colors touch....). Next thing I know is she's knocking on the door. Then I started to convince myself on various ways how that could happen'....

It's funny you mentioned other people touching me, and me feeling their energy, 'couse that's happening to me as far as my memory goes, even before I knew what energy is. In school it was a problem for me because I saw people as colors. Many years later I found out for a term 'aura'. I still feel that, only stronger now, much stronger. Now I feel them inside me.

'Can't say for the house, but my room has always had strange vibes. As a kid I was terrified to go inside, then just as you said, some kind of a green shield (strong green, you might say) propelled from my body and I felt safe. But that was all by itself. Like natural defensive mechanism. From that day, whenever I went that same green shield was covering just me. And there was couple of bad places that just didn't feel right. People also.

It happened on couple of occasions that while I slept in my room strange weight pressed my legs, just like some cat or other animal is walking on me, but that did not last long, because it would soon perish as it appeared.

And markern, you made me realize some things, so thank you for that. Your knowledge is very useful.

Edited by MnM

I did read the book now. Prince am I an expert on what happened to Glenn? haha. Thanks!

You're welcome, now stop twisting shit and giving people bad advice.