Sign in to follow this  
markern

Kundalini "teasers"?

Before an actual Kundalini awakening does there come some sort of smal Kundalini "teasers"? THe rason why I ask is that after a healing session now I am having energy coming up the spine from the tailbone that feels completely different than any other type of chi I have experienced and it is much, mcuh more powerfull. It is making me very disoriented and scared. To some extent it actually feels very good but it is also very agressive and uncomfortable in other ways. I feel like the power that this comes from is huge compared to what I have tapped into before. THe sensations has varied from burning and not quite the crawling ants feeling but something not quite unlike it. Right now the energy is white but the colours have varied a bit. Is this something that happens from time to time when energy come from the tailbone? Is it always like this? or is this some sort of sign that I am opening Kundalini by accident?

The fear I have of letting go is_____;The fear I have of letting go is____?

You know if you looked up Shaktipat on the internet a little over a decade ago, you would receive only 6 replies. Now there are thousands. You are in a supportive environment with people guiding you along the way. Relax into the process and it will go much easier.

Before an actual Kundalini awakening does there come some sort of smal Kundalini "teasers"? THe rason why I ask is that after a healing session now I am having energy coming up the spine from the tailbone that feels completely different than any other type of chi I have experienced and it is much, mcuh more powerfull. It is making me very disoriented and scared. To some extent it actually feels very good but it is also very agressive and uncomfortable in other ways. I feel like the power that this comes from is huge compared to what I have tapped into before. THe sensations has varied from burning and not quite the crawling ants feeling but something not quite unlike it. Right now the energy is white but the colours have varied a bit. Is this something that happens from time to time when energy come from the tailbone? Is it always like this? or is this some sort of sign that I am opening Kundalini by accident?
How would you know if it might be a kundalini awakening...vs a MCO opening?

Heat & feeling like insects are crawling on your skin are typically MCO opening sensations too (I dunno about kundalini).

there has been a lot of shaktipat being sent to folks that are ready to receive.

: )

Who gave you the healing? Jim Nance? It's not an accident. Just practice more and build on the energy you've received -- stay calm and be courageous!

Michael Lomax. I have had some very good healing sessions with him lately.

The fear I have of letting go is_____;The fear I have of letting go is____?

You know if you looked up Shaktipat on the internet a little over a decade ago, you would receive only 6 replies. Now there are thousands. You are in a supportive environment with people guiding you along the way. Relax into the process and it will go much easier.

Yes I do feel that I have access to people that could help in such a situation and long term that would make it ok but I do not feel ready for it now at all

How would you know if it might be a kundalini awakening...vs a MCO opening?

Heat & feeling like insects are crawling on your skin are typically MCO opening sensations too (I dunno about kundalini).

I have absolutely no idea what it is. I am just scared of kundalini. I hope and actually think it is just some chakra orbit stuff of the regular kind.

there has been a lot of shaktipat being sent to folks that are ready to receive.

: )

I have tuned in to a couple of yours and that has been very nice:) A dual one with Susan Carson was just awesome. But I have conciously been avoiding it now as I don`t feel ready for kundalini at all.

The energy is much calmer now but it has been turning on and of a lot so it might get stronger again. The way I see it now is that this was just some sort of normal chakra energy but that because I am already so energetically unbalanced and ungrounded energy that does not feel that strong for others feels overwhelming for me since it goes in the wrong places. My energy usually just goes to my head and not down the front and that makes very manageable amounts of energy sometimes painful and disorienting. I have been pressing an acupoint on my wrist that makes energy go in the front channel and that has helped a lot. Right now it kinda feels quite good. Also the energy is very white. Anyone know what it means that the energy is white? It is also very cooling now although sometimes I have small sensations of heat.

Yes I do feel that I have access to people that could help in such a situation and long term that would make it ok but I do not feel ready for it now at all

I have absolutely no idea what it is. I am just scared of kundalini. I hope and actually think it is just some chakra orbit stuff of the regular kind.

I have tuned in to a couple of yours and that has been very nice:) A dual one with Susan Carson was just awesome. But I have conciously been avoiding it now as I don`t feel ready for kundalini at all.

The energy is much calmer now but it has been turning on and of a lot so it might get stronger again. The way I see it now is that this was just some sort of normal chakra energy but that because I am already so energetically unbalanced and ungrounded energy that does not feel that strong for others feels overwhelming for me since it goes in the wrong places. My energy usually just goes to my head and not down the front and that makes very manageable amounts of energy sometimes painful and disorienting. I have been pressing an acupoint on my wrist that makes energy go in the front channel and that has helped a lot. Right now it kinda feels quite good. Also the energy is very white. Anyone know what it means that the energy is white? It is also very cooling now although sometimes I have small sensations of heat.

All is well. Stay calm. I did a bit of calming for you last night. The white energy encompasses the entire spectrum. Nothing wrong.

What happens when a person receives energy? It goes where it need to. When Dan Tian is full then it does go up the MCO and through the channels, opening them up. Feel calmness and try to quit worrying about kundalini. You were having a normal reaction to powerful chi projection. We will keep things calm.

At some point, in everyone's lifetime of lifetimes, all this opening is going to occur no matter what we do. Fear not, it is natural and a part of your real heritage. But, again, we WILL keep things calm and natural.

All is well. Stay calm. I did a bit of calming for you last night. The white energy encompasses the entire spectrum. Nothing wrong.

What happens when a person receives energy? It goes where it need to. When Dan Tian is full then it does go up the MCO and through the channels, opening them up. Feel calmness and try to quit worrying about kundalini. You were having a normal reaction to powerful chi projection. We will keep things calm.

At some point, in everyone's lifetime of lifetimes, all this opening is going to occur no matter what we do. Fear not, it is natural and a part of your real heritage. But, again, we WILL keep things calm and natural.

Sounds good. Now I am actually feeling quite good. The energy itself is rather nice.

Deep Breathing + Secret Smile + Relaxation is KEY

Why is deep breathing important right now? Is it because it distributes the energy correctly?

I will do a round of secret smile later today and I have tai chi class in a couple of hours and that always balances out my energies.

Sounds good. Now I am actually feeling quite good. The energy itself is rather nice.

Why is deep breathing important right now? Is it because it distributes the energy correctly?

I will do a round of secret smile later today and I have tai chi class in a couple of hours and that always balances out my energies.

Deep Breathing is grounding and calming.

Wait til you see red-skinned Goddesses sitting by people and stuff like that when you close your eyes.

If you are getting small sensations of heat then maybe it is clearance being done.

Deep Breathing is grounding and calming.

Wait til you see red-skinned Goddesses sitting by people and stuff like that when you close your eyes.

If you are getting small sensations of heat then maybe it is clearance being done.

Good to know that kinda what I thought.

I prefer to save the Goddesses for a couple of years down the line but I do kinda look forward to seeing them as well.

THe energy has been quite calm for a long time now. Tai chi helped and so did a massage. I think the massage helped physicalize the energy. Now I am feeling rather good. The energy has spread also so now I have the cool white energy all over which feels kinda good but also weir as I am not acustomed to this flavor of energy.

Sign in to follow this