Sign in to follow this  
enouch

ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY?

Any insight[or opinions] into this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANCIENT CITY FOUND, IRRADIATED FROM ATOMIC BLAST

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent. "A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe...An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor...it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

A HISTORIAN COMMENTS

Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons. An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata. "The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says Ganguli.

"Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments about the contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

ARCHEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATION PROVIDES INFORMATION

Archeologist Francis Taylor says that etchings in some nearby temples he has managed to translate suggest that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city. "It's so mid-boggling to imagine that some civilization had nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe atomic warfare."

Construction has halted while the five member team conducts the investigation. The foreman of the project is Lee Hundley, who pioneered the investigation after the high level of radiation was discovered.

To be honest, I consider stuff like that poppy-cock. Someone has an altered imagination.

Happy Trails!

The findings are true, they are there, it's not made up. Recordings in the Mahabharata are being proved one by one as historical fact.

I for one keep an open mind. It seems far fetched granted, but impossible? I don't think so.

The findings are true, they are there, it's not made up. Recordings in the Mahabharata are being proved one by one as historical fact.

I for one keep an open mind. It seems far fetched granted, but impossible? I don't think so.

Very good points! Thank you for using your common sense!

Found this review on wikipedia:

This book is full of lies, such as the following:

"From 1992 comes another fascinating, mysterious discovery: that of an ancient city in India that appears to have leveled by an atomic blast 8,000 - 10,000 years ago. Reported in January 1992 by the UK's World Island Review, a construction team discovered the site in Rajasthan, India while preparing to build at housing development."

The "World Island Review" has never existed; there is no evidence at all that an ancient city was destroyed by an "atomic blast;" nobody ever found evidence in Rajasthan, or anywhere else on Earth, that an atomic blast has ever occurred before the summer of the year 1945.

"The heavy layer of radioactive ash found in a three-mile-square area concealed "an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people."

That is of course a lie: there is no radioactive layer of ash near Rajasthan. If there is, that would be conclusive proof an "atomic blast" happened very recently, 20 or 30 years ago: fission fragments would not be radioactive after 8,000+ years. Nor is there any layer of ash that shows any sign of having once been radioactive (i.e., daughter products if any).

The book claims that "Archeologist Francis Taylor" confirmed an eye-witness account of the "atomic blast," yet there is no archeologist by that name ever having published any paper at all, let alone about this "atomic blast." Archeologist Francis Taylor never existed.

And so it goes. Some fools will believe anything, no matter how absurd, no matter how idiotic, no matter how contrary to reason and sanity--- because it strokes their "I'm smarter than educated people" egos.

But then, the author promoted and defended crooks and liars (i.e., "psychics") such as Jean Dixon. That will tell you just how much confidence one can place in this book. Only uneducated ignorant idiots will find this book anything other than insulting.

I don't know, I remember reading about something like this from years back, and there were pictures of the village and skeletons, rocks that were melted... I don't remember the name, so I've no clue if this is the same thing.

Great thread! What do you mean by this statement?

What I am saying is that the data is being misinterpreted. They are filling in a lot of unknown empty spaces with their imagination (lies).

When we believe in the unbelievable we are called delusional.

A frog can never fly because it has no wings. Neither can a horse - a pegasus is only the figment of imagination - they really do not exist.

Peace & Love!

I wasn't at all surprised to see that post. Hehehe.

Okay. I will put myself on the line and state that it was impossible.

However, a comet or meteor strike would leave many of the same indication as would an atomic blast. A comet or meteor strike is believable.

Happy Trails!

BTW The same thing was suggested regarding the explosion in Siberia but it has been since determined that it was likely a comet that exploded just prior to contact with the Earth.

Happy Trails!

However, a comet or meteor strike would leave many of the same indication as would an atomic blast. A comet or meteor strike is believable.

Happy Trails!

BTW The same thing was suggested regarding the explosion in Siberia but it has been since determined that it was likely a comet that exploded just prior to contact with the Earth.

Happy Trails!

That could very well be it. I'm just saying that something happened there and they probably equated the meteor with a "weapon of the gods" or something? :o

That could very well be it. I'm just saying that something happened there and they probably equated the meteor with a "weapon of the gods" or something? :o

Exactly. That has been documented throughout history. "We don't understand what happened so the gods must have caused it."

Happy Trails!

It doesn't really discuss ancient technology, but Michael Cremo's Forbidden Archaeology book ties in with this subject.

http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/

There are lots of Archaeological finds that counter popularly accepted consensus. I've seen pictures of giant femur bones and skulls from people long, long ago that were about 12 to even over 20 feet tall. Who knows? What we've been fed in school has always been shabby, at least in the states. I'm sure it's worse in 3rd world countries but maybe better in Europe?

What I am saying is that the data is being misinterpreted. They are filling in a lot of unknown empty spaces with their imagination (lies).

When we believe in the unbelievable we are called delusional.

A frog can never fly because it has no wings. Neither can a horse - a pegasus is only the figment of imagination - they really do not exist.

Peace & Love!

I wasn't at all surprised to see that post. Hehehe.

Okay. I will put myself on the line and state that it was impossible.

Happy Trails!

Happy Trails!

Oh, I see! Thanks!

Sign in to follow this