Sign in to follow this  
Mantra68

Life Force

Sounds good, Chris. I'll have to check it out. I hope you're doing well.

Gordon

Hi Chris,

I use the term "life force" often in some of my discussions. I also hold firmly to the validity of the concept and have practiced it on a few occasions.

Thanks for sharing the info on the book.

Be well!

God, I gotta write a book like this.

You guys know, one of my students the other day jumped over a building.

I myself would fly into space if I wasn't a self-limiting Bodhisattva.

My practice is similiar to Kunlun, too; however my catch-phrase is 'release'.

God, I gotta write a book like this.

You guys know, one of my students the other day jumped over a building.

I myself would fly into space if I wasn't a self-limiting Bodhisattva.

My practice is similiar to Kunlun, too; however my catch-phrase is 'release'.

Well the first EGO-PENIS has responded to a Mantra post...

I ordered the book. Can always use help with my path. The help can come from any source...even if it's from an ego penis like findley.

It is a great method for dealing with the deep things we stir up in our Kunlun practice to help us harmonize them.

Having this setup and in place about 2 years ago when I attended my first seminar would

have served me well, as would have been some help from you or Max when I

I had questions about it.

Edited by oceanside

Having this setup and in place about 2 years ago when I attended my first seminar would

have served me well, as would have been some help from you or Max when I

I had questions about it.

This book just provides another simple tool. It's like they tell me: going deeper in our practice will resolve the issues you have.

Cool thanks! So, I'm curious what your connection with Dan is and what he's like in person?

And if these practices are anything like any sort of qigong, or something fairly different?

Well, I'm definitely curious. Hope to hear some more feedback here and I might check it out myself. :)

My girlfriend did a session with him and I checked it out based on her positive experience. I dig the process he describes of applying your attention to whatever internal discomfort you may be experiencing and then allowing that discomfort to express itself until it eventually releases.

Simple and very effective.

Edited by Mantra68

I just got the book today in the mail. It was enjoyable to read the first half. It's good motivation if you practice becoming aware of tension.

However, the reason why I italicized that was because it's just motivation. Doing the technique is simple...Chris describes it in full right above! So if you're poor, you've already got the method!

Personally I needed some motivation in this, so the book was very useful to me.

Well, I liked it because it's very motivational and clear on how to go about practicing. Of course some people may be disappointed, but they are usually the ones not putting the technique to work. The ones who will be very happy with the book, are the ones who have lost their reason to practice this and who stopped believing it works. Seeing that it works for other people makes it easy to want to practice again.

Hey folks, I wanted to pass along a really great book recommendation. It is called Life Force, by Dan Emmons. In it, Dan explains his process for working through chronic pain and energy blocks. It is an amazingly simple process (so we love it) but like Kunlun, can be very difficult to see through. The key, of course, is ALLOWING.

Thanks for recommending this book Chris, I like it and it has been helpful for me. Do you know where I can find his music CD? I searched almost everywhere but no results except the publisher's order form, so I just sent them an email to know if it is still available and why has it been discontinued on Amazon.

I really liked the advice in the book to pay attention to itching. It has really opened me up. It can be hard to constantly remember to do this, but it's so worth it. :)

Sign in to follow this