Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Possession!

I don't know anyone. However, that movie Emily Rose movie was quite interesting. I think it's possible, I suppose. Not sure though. I would like to learn more about it. Any good sites/books to learn more about this?

I liked the movie Emily rose, that was real full on and basically there was or is a real recording of the actual event that took place!

Ape

Personally I've never know anyone with it. However, it's a very real phenomenon even in Christianity - every major Diocese has a professional exorcist..

Scary stuff!

I've faked it before and been accused of it too.

I don't believe in it per say, nor doubt it per say.

I have just seen no evidence of it.

People still get burned as witches in some nations, a recent case i read of was in Africa where a boy who was epileptic was thought to be bewitched so 5 innocent people were burned alive. This is the way that the early colonists of the US thought and many innocent people were hanged, drowned or burned alive here too.

We are possessed by energies of the past. These energies are personified through us. So on that level, anybody with an ego is possessed. I think it's also very likely that we have possessing entities within us, but I will not place faith and I will just simply do my practice.

How many of you have seen or know of someone that was possessed?

You are very much aware of the metaphysical, finding these controversial subjects. As for myself, I am very much aware that the topics that you are talking about are very real.

It is more prevalent in 3rd world countries and in the United States where Native Americans(Indians) experience this phenomena in everyday life. Navajo Nation is considered a sovereign nation within the U.S. and often thought of as a 3rd world country.

I have seen these possessions and they are very common. Often the possessed Native Americans are diagnosed by IHS(Indian Health Service) medical doctors with depression or psychosis and given medications for the symptoms. Those who are really possessed do not respond to the medical prescriptions. The sad aspect of all this is they take it one step further and will attempt suicide. One girl had multiple razor slash marks on both her wrist as she tried to commit suicide many times. The medical doctors and their prescriptions had no effect on this girl.

'Spirit Fighting' may seem controversial as members of SSTT have posted to this forum. What you will see in Navajo Nation if you know where to go is very much real. It's not staged and everything can be confirmed with IHS. This is not something that is pleasant to see nor is it fun seeing these people suffer.

I have spent many years visiting Navajo Nation and restored people who were possessed. SSTT is planning a trip to visit Navajo Nation. You won't find these places places by visiting the Trading Post and tourist attractions on Navajo Nation. When you go to the remote locations on the rez, anyone who wants to join SSTT can see this and come to their own conclusions. You are more than welcome to talk to IHS even though they are not at liberty to show medical personal records. The Native Americans that know me have no problems showing me their medical records from IHS which I can confirm with IHS.

What Spirit Ape is showing does happen. None of us were actually there when YouTube was being videoed so there will always be doubts, even if it is *REAL*. If you witness this first hand on the rez with the medical doctors helpless to treat these victims; however, when 'Spirit Fighting' is administered and the person regains their lives, no longer tries to commit suicide, no longer taking medication, medical doctors reverse their original diagnosis, person now functions in society --No one is force to belief; however, it does add validity that the videos above allude to unexplained mysteries.

There is a certain level I want our SSTT students and instructors to attain before they visit Navajo Nation where these occurrences happen for their own safety.

To maintain the dignity and respect of the Navajo people, I am willing to take a small group of trained people. The people that I bring to these areas is not for sight seeing and so I expect the SSTT members to be qualified to help the Native Americans going through the traumatic experiences as they will be observing these occurrences in person.

Thank you, Spirit Ape for bringing this to our attention.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Your welcome mate, i work in Mental health and deal with suicide, and all sorts of problems, drugs, alcohol etc!

Im interested in knowing how your Spirit Fighting is applied to these people, is it a ritual type or you laying of hands, mantras, mudras etc?

peace

Ape

I had a friend (kung fu brother) that went to Thailand and got involved with girls and one girl had a arguement with him at a Buddhist Temple and then did a curse on him. When he got back he was Possessed by more then one entity. This was back in 1992 I was just ordained as a Taoist at my Temple and my friend came to visit me at the school but soon as he saw me and the Shrine at our school he couldnt enter the school something was stopping him. I can tell it wasnt him, he looked aweful, he said he could see demons all the time and when he came around you the smell was not of this earth.

A Qi Kung Master was brought in that deals with exorcisms and went to him house and found one entity in each room he couldnt escape them. When he was lying on his bed he woke up with this little demon with long claws sitting on him crushing him into the bed he couldnt move., couldnt speak, it ws clawing at his stomach and heart and laughing. Then it left he was able to move!

The Qi Kung doctor did some ritual and the ghost or demons left the house and he has been ok since!!

Ape

It is more prevalent in 3rd world countries and in the United States where Native Americans(Indians) experience this phenomena in everyday life. Navajo Nation is considered a sovereign nation within the U.S. and often thought of as a 3rd world country.

I have seen these possessions and they are very common. Often the possessed Native Americans are diagnosed by IHS(Indian Health Service) medical doctors with depression or psychosis and given medications for the symptoms. Those who are really possessed do not respond to the medical prescriptions. The sad aspect of all this is they take it one step further and will attempt suicide. One girl had multiple razor slash marks on both her wrist as she tried to commit suicide many times. The medical doctors and their prescriptions had no effect on this girl.

Why is it more common in 3rd world countries and amongst Native Americans?

I was surprised that the "possessions" in the first video were induced by healers. Didn't know you could do that, lol. They looked almost slightly silly in the first vid.

I'm skeptical about the 2nd vid because it seemed over-the-top, especially with the bloody mouth at the end. And the camera work seemed a little too well set-up, too.

Anyhow, I have seen a real possession before firsthand in a qigong clinic. This woman walked in like a zombie and sat down in the waiting room. Then...she abruptly stood up, dropped trou and start pissing in a golden arc about 3 feet straight out onto the floor, standing. Everybody's jaws just dropped as they watched this spectacle, and we gradually moved outside.

She supposedly acted like a dog inside and the doctor said she was possessed by a White man who wanted to take money from her, because "Chinese people had money."

Later, she laid out on the grass outside and her brother loaded her into the bed of his pickup...

At the time, it was one of the creepiest things I ever saw. :o

But there are some feng shui and energetic guidelines to follow to prevent these things. This lady had apparently broken several of them and so put herself at risk for attack.

Edited by vortex

Your welcome mate, i work in Mental health and deal with suicide, and all sorts of problems, drugs, alcohol etc!

Im interested in knowing how your Spirit Fighting is applied to these people, is it a ritual type or you laying of hands, mantras, mudras etc?

peace

Ape

Hi Ape, You are working in some serious areas. What the U.S. calls Indians(Native Americans), the Autralians may call Aborigines(Native Australians).

The Native American do suffer much from a variety of drugs and alcohols addictions that are prevalent on the 'Reservation(rez)'. This is one of the reasons why I want a 2nd opinion from Indian Heath Services(IHS-free medical services from medical doctors, establish for Native American in the U.S.)

I really do depend on IHS because mental disorders and possessions have so many common elements that independently the symptoms look nearly identical. The main difference is when I look at an IHS medical chart and the drug dosage is high enough to render any patient a "vegetable". So if these people should at most be catatonic with schizophrenia or basically "zombies".. How are these people able attempt suicide? Any normal or severely depressed person with or without catatonic schizophrenia would at most be a vegetable yet they function in a very intelligent systematic way on gaining access to items to kill themselves.

SSTT in it's root form, forces a person to creating metaphical arcs and doors that don't exist in real time or space IMO:Hence the ridicule and the difficulty why SSTT has had such a high drop out rate in the past. No one in their right mind in normal society would want to practice the root form; hence, SSTT was created to be more user-friendly. SSTT root form is so rough for the average person that the normal response is to quit or just stay out of the presence of anyone deeply rooted in SSTT. This same *fear factor* will play tricks on even the SSTT instructor and/or students. IMHO-It's not being around my sifu as he tried really hard to be part of society and even I work really hard to blend in with society --some of my students have accused myself and my sifu of being inhumane and other "four letter" words, so in a way my sifu and are are used to being ridiculed in public and/or in private. FYI: This is from people who know us! This strange *FEAR FACTOR* in SSTT is amped up to a level where no one wants to be around us.. whether humans or spirits. Neither myself nor my sifu has anything personal against anyone; however, when doing these sets/kata, etc. even humans feel very uncomfortable. The easiest way to explain this is like moving mudras. Laying of hands is extremely painful; however, we are trying to get attain a certain resonance level so when someone feels the energy.. -The resonance is still there after we have made contact. We aren't using any verbal memorized mantras nor are we focusing on any single thought. This resonance level of the moves is the closest to a 'mantra' and the focus on accurately entering/exiting physical doors on metaphysical planes is another conscious effort. This frustrates most new students. For the average SSTT student, I will not push the accuracy of the doors nor will they have to feel the resonance levels other than to heal. I realize that this is the way to retain students in the basic stages. In words this may not make any sense; however, Ape -with your martial arts experience and training if you were able to see and feel the mechanics of how it works.. you would be able to catch on very easily. The two new students that visited us from TaoBums never met us before and had studied in many martial arts styles. They have learn in the past several months what another SSTT class running on Saturdays haven't been able to do for the past 10 years. Someone that is wired into martial arts training being more than just putting people in a ring or cage will do much better. That is why portcraig and growant from TaoBums have advanced much quicker and at this time know more than their SSTT counter parts that have studied for many more years. The other SSTT group are much more into Christianity and talking about something other than the "Holy Spirit" or "Holy Ghost" gets confusing for them. Again I'm not trying to make fun of any Christians on this board, the fact are what they are.

My sifu does go after rogue SSTT Instructors try to pretend they are 'sifus'--so we don't have a whole lot of SSTT Instructors and even fewer Sifus.

If you have seen our forum or YouTube, we do get harassed by "Jesus obsessed people" and other "Clowns"..again, I have nothing against Clowns. Clowns are allowed to post to SSTT YouTube to entertain SSTT members, but I don't show this to the public.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/forum.html

..but when the SH-T hits the fan, we have people from all over the world emailing us from our YouTubes and forum. There is a chance that some of these people do require medical help so the first thing I do is ask if they have seeked help from a medical professional. Again Spirit or Demonic possessions are so similar to severe depression, manic depression, schizophrenia that I want to see a medical chart on these people before I try to help them if for anything else to prevent a "law suit". The average person with standard depression, manic depression, schizophrenia on medication will be fully functional or nearly functional without having to do any exorcism or spirit fighting. It's the people that are so heavily medicated yet function the same as if they had never taken medication... this is the first sign that tells me something isn't right.

Granted in a video we can't tell if the children were joking or not joking; however, the post below is very believable and I am very aware of someone who has been through something very similar, a wife trying to kill her husband. Medical doctors were helpless as he didn't act any different rather saw life differently as he was slowly dying. He was told to stop work, stop normal life and just practice the root base of SSTT. The rest is history.. however this man had to have enough faith in what he was doing to stop work, stop normal life and only practice the root SSTT sets. It sounds really crazy to people on or off medication or not needing any medication :o However; no one who has seen our YouTube videos has stopped work and life to practice turn in a medical report. My hope is that medical science has cured them. --IMHO: This just means SSTT members and new members are crazy, but at least there is enough conscience & restrait that SSTT members are on a 'short leash' and won't harm people and domestic animals :lol:

SSTT will work with those who are still cognizant and fighting for their own personal lives and sanity rather than fighting in a tournament. Spirit Ape, you already know more than the average person on the board and lived a life that is not the *AVERAGE* life. --Previously, I had said that the SSTT Forum is heavily monitored only because most people don't believe in the paranormal, it's suppose to happen only in 3rd World countries because they are ignorant and uneducated.. so this means uneducated=superstitious=crazy. However; those posting to the SSTT boards or emailiing SSTT seeking help aren't living in 3rd World countries while fighting for what little sanity they have. They have gone the traditional medical route & standard civilized Christian route and both methods aren't working where SSTT in the past has succeeded with individuals with some tenacity.

I had a friend (kung fu brother) that went to Thailand and got involved with girls and one girl had a arguement with him at a Buddhist Temple and then did a curse on him. When he got back he was Possessed by more then one entity. This was back in 1992 I was just ordained as a Taoist at my Temple and my friend came to visit me at the school but soon as he saw me and the Shrine at our school he couldnt enter the school something was stopping him. I can tell it wasnt him, he looked aweful, he said he could see demons all the time and when he came around you the smell was not of this earth.

A Qi Kung Master was brought in that deals with exorcisms and went to him house and found one entity in each room he couldnt escape them. When he was lying on his bed he woke up with this little demon with long claws sitting on him crushing him into the bed he couldnt move., couldnt speak, it ws clawing at his stomach and heart and laughing. Then it left he was able to move!

The Qi Kung doctor did some ritual and the ghost or demons left the house and he has been ok since!!

Ape

--the type of topics that are being discussed here just don't fly with the "Wall Street Journal" Yuppie type mentality. This was the reason why SSTT was trying to protect "them" from being mocked. I never really minded the criticism toward SSTT as a martial arts or spirit fighting, rather my concern was for those seeking help already in a vulnerable state... there are enough pi$$ed off girlfriends, wives, etc. that do resort to this type of 'black magic'. Unless someone understands the mechanics of how this 'Black Magic' works as a Daoist priest, Christian priest, Qi Qong doctor, SSTT monk, etc. none of this sounds real to the civilized world. I already knew by posting the SSTT sleep paralysis that SSTT was already being setup to take negative criticism and cynicism. I was never trying to go for the *shock effect*, if anything SSTT videos are very ordinary and to some extent boring-IMHO :lol: compare to the UFC, MMA type YouTubes. SSTT was not trying to reach out to the MMA type schools. FYI: If you notice nothing in this post by Spirit Ape, Vortex or myself has anything to do with tournament fighting, MMA, UFC, etc. It doesn't sell to *AVERAGE JOE PUBLIC* :P Our original intention with SSTT was to reach out to those who could SEE BEYOND THE HYPE of getting more medals and trophies. At the same time not intimidate future students and SSTT Instructors to leave for another state just because they came to a root SSTT class. SSTT had to be made more user-friendly; however, changes gears when necessary in reaching the people who have a deeper understanding of the common thread among all martial arts as something more than two people fighting in a ring or cage. SSTT has to also reach out to those who were under spiritual attack and offer some degree of psychological and spiritual buffer so they wouldn't be ridiculed. In this way SSTT was trying to protect the weak. SSTT sifus are used to being ridiculed so I'm not worried about those bestowed the rank of "Sifu" as there are so few of us that it really doesn't make difference. In the next 40yrs all the SSTT sifus will have passed on and at this time no arrangements have been made to add any new SSTT sifus to our existing ranks. In this way SSTT has no illusions of changing the world, we are presently in a state of 'arrested decay'.

Why is it more common in 3rd world countries and amongst Native Americans?

I was surprised that the "possessions" in the first video were induced by healers. Didn't know you could do that, lol. They looked almost slightly silly in the first vid.

At the time, it was one of the creepiest things I ever saw. :o

But there are some feng shui and energetic guidelines to follow to prevent these things. This lady had apparently broken several of them and so put herself at risk for attack.

Vortex, your question is a common question; however, no one in the civilized world has a civilized answer. I tried to answer some of this above. In trying to be more comprephensive, we probably do have more possessions and hauntings then we want to admit. I had no idea that 'Sleep Paralysis' was so common until I saw it on YouTube. I thought these were very isolated cases.

If you noticed you said, "But there are some feng shui and energetic guidelines to follow to prevent these things. This lady had apparently broken several of them and so put herself at risk for attack." The AVERAGE person in the civilized world has no idea what is right and wrong feng shui :o

So keeping this in mind see the "genius" in what is being done. If you noticed my credits that I have worked with the Navajo police as well as LAPD. LAPD will think 'Black Magic' is crazy and dismiss the case. Navajo police sees this as the ultimate crime! knows that it happens, people are getting killed; however, there is no law in the U.S. that will convict anyone of "Black Magic". So someone like my friend or Ape's kung fu friend can easily have angry wives and girlfriends committing the *ULTIMATE CRIME*. No U.S. or Autralian court of law will persecute anyone for black magic or witchcraft so these women will have executed the *ULTIMATE CRIME*. Because none of this can be proven in a court of law, these men could have died without ever knowing what happened.. the *PERFECT MURDER*. The Navajo Nation police is just as advanced in technology as LAPD and they have to past the POST(peace officer standards and training). I only took the California POST for LAPD. At the time I was with Navajo Nation Police(NDLE), Navajo Police had to past 3-4 POST test as Navajo Nation rest on 4 states. Colorado is very small; however, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah are major land areas for Navajo Nation. NDLE police has more ground to cover, have to more test to pass then LAPD so in many ways I found Navajo Police smarter and more intelligent then the average LA police.

Navajo Nation police acknowledges that these 'curse/black magic' exist, but can't arrest nor convict anyone to make a case to any courts in the U.S. The only difference between LAPD and NDLE is the ability to recognize and acknowledge that these incidence do happen so they can try and negotiate peace before someone is hurt. LAPD will ignore any of this exist. It is only the ability to recognize and acknowlege what most people ignore in the civilized world is what sets this topic apart from daily city life in the U.S., Australia or anywhere else where people are living. People who have the awareness level and courage to admit and seek help that they are dealing with the paranormal! It's easy to dismiss that some are crazy so I do like to see medical charts before anyone initiates 'spirit fighting' with severe trauma. If someone wants to practice SSTT because it's unusual, unique, different, we will welcome new students. If someone comes to SSTT trying to commit suicide or acting crazy or violent --We do have measures where LAPD or L.A. Sheriffs can assist us to help these individual to a medical or criminal facility because SSTT will attract a different crowd then the average kung fu/karate schools. I'm fully aware that someone coming to SSTT acting strange and crazy may indeed be strange and crazy! so we're prepare for this :o We also know there are sincere students like portcraig and growant. With other law enforcement and former law enforcement in our class including myself, no one is going to over react if you are different.

Ape, if you are more interested about how SSTT works and functions, let me reset the permission on your membership so you can access the SSTT forum for members & friends. Our timezone are completely different, but I'll 'PM' you when your membership permission changes in the next 24hrs.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Something I am curious about that is related I suppose is how does one tell if someone casts a spell on them? I ask because this is not my field of expertise.

Possession is quite common, I could say about 50%+ population is possessed. What people do not understand tho is the possession not necessary be obvious, visible on first sight, or like in those movies, an uncontrolled hysteria and twitching. 

It can be a subtle altering of thoughts and ideas. However, if you find a qualified expert in exorcism he could trigger that being to get out of you and this will be quite painful and show resistance. 

Edited by XianGong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, XianGong said:

Possession is quite common, I could say about 50%+ population is possessed. What people do not understand tho is the possession not necessary be obvious, visible on first sight, or like in those movies, an uncontrolled hysteria and twitching. 

It can be a subtle altering of thoughts and ideas. However, if you find a qualified expert in exorcism he could trigger that being to get out of you and this will be quite painful and show resistance. 

I agree, I think a lot of people think if it does not look like one of the extreme cases like in the movies then its not possession.

• Like 1

Yep.

Let's say there is a consciousness (software) > nervous system (signal power) > physical body (vessel)

Possession happens on the level of consciousness and subconsciousness. When it gets strong it has an impact on the nervous system and thought/decision-making process. But cases when possession overpowers > nervous system completely and human being lose control over the physical body permanently are extremely rare. What is more often that humans lose control temporarily and in weakened mental state. (Hello alcohol)

Even more often when people lose control over part of their nervous system, like deviations in sexual drive (constant desire to have sex) or deviations with food, can be both inability to eat leading to malnourishment, and obsession with food with the inability to stop.

Removing possession, however, can be extremely painful as they merge together with human ego and identity. Some people will kill for food or their luxury items and so on.

On 24/01/2021 at 8:18 AM, dmattwads said:

Something I am curious about that is related I suppose is how does one tell if someone casts a spell on them? I ask because this is not my field of expertise.

You go back and check responses to your posts here

:D

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You go back and check responses to your posts here.

Good morning Nun,

Spirit Ape initialized this thread on 28 June 2009.

Do you know if he is still possessed?

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

You go back and check responses to your posts here

:D

I'm a little confused?

I will say that if I'm feeling out of sorts and I do the Vajrapani mantra that half the time that clears things up for me rather quickly. Unfortunately I know a lot of people that when mad will "pray" for you, so yeah they throw out a lot of curses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Good morning Nun,

Spirit Ape initialized this thread on 28 June 2009.

Do you know if he is still possessed?

- Anand

I wasn't responding to him .

regarding your question ... how would I know ?

1 hour ago, dmattwads said:

I'm a little confused?

Well, 'if'  a nice person did a nice spell for / on you  .... they would tell you what they are doing .

However ,  a nasty person, with a nasty spell might not inform you what they doing . 

Other answers to your question might be ;   how do you feel ?   Consult an oracle ,  dowsing ,  clairvoyance ( aura check )    and  ... dare I say it  ...

get a 'chakra scan '  . 

Edited by Nungali

48 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

I will say that if I'm feeling out of sorts and I do the Vajrapani mantra that half the time that clears things up for me rather quickly. Unfortunately I know a lot of people that when mad will "pray" for you, so yeah they throw out a lot of curses.

Oh yeah ... the 'helpful prayer '  ;

" O Lord, deliver this sinner from his confusion and error and may he be lead to the one and only truth of Jeeezus ! "

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh yeah ... the 'helpful prayer '  ;

" O Lord, deliver this sinner from his confusion and error and may he be lead to the one and only truth of Jeeezus ! "

Yeah that's the fun part of knowing a lot of angry religious people.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this