Pietro

Taoists Sexual Ability start to be recognised in social circles

Hello Adam,

first of all I want to thank you for having answered rain so well. I don't think I could have said it better.

You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?

Consider the channels in your body, the ones that reach your arms and legs. Those channels are the ones being used by laughter, and by crying. If you laugh, if you laugh a lot (not if you pretend to laugh, but because you are authentically amused), you can feel the laugh as a wave travel through your channels.

Have you noticed how people who are more closed are more ticklish? Try to tickle a girl, then seduce her and tickle her afterward. If she is truly open the tickling will only bring you closer. The more a person is open the less she is ticklish. Similarly, the more a person is open the less she will cry. Not because she will feel less saddness, but the pain will travel through the body, and then go. The same is true with joy, if you are crying of happiness. This is, IMO, the meaning of the phrase: men don't cry. If you have reached the point where your channels are open enough, you usually are able to let those emotions flow through you faster than your eyes get wet.

And from this point of view, it is very useful to cry and laugh, as if you do it while being conscious, you can ride the wave in your channels, and open them.

How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them.

But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

reread this phrase:

when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

The problem is that often the fear of ejaculation will itself give you the contraction that is needed to transform orgasm into an ejaculatory urge. And it is in this that I found the teachings of Bruce being particularly helpful. In particular how to do inner dissolving, and how to relax while keeping the attention (how much I wish I was able to do this better!) stable. This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage.

And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating.

But there is also another step after this. Because when you are in lululand, with energy of the orgasm raging through your body, being produced, by the contraction in her body, flowing through your channels into emptiness, that is when your mind becomes really able to guide this energy. If with one though you contact a blockage, say something bothers you, or excites you, then energy of the orgasm goes there. You then have the space of few milliseconds to dissolve the blockage, and relax. Either of them will be enough. But if you fail to do it, you will fall, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Because you just fell down from heaven. And this explains why my girlfriend always asks me why do I always laugh when I come.

When you have mastered this you also have mastered how to use sex to dissolve blockages, and how, if you do it correctly, you will not come.

Unfortunately there is no single open system, that I know off, that explains it all.

Great description there buddy!- & the laughing thing is something I have always wondered about- many gals have asked me what was up with that :D<_<

Hi Pietro!

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive answer to my question!

You wrote:

"You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?"

Yep, I'm with you on the difference, and have some limited mastery of working with orgasm without triggering ejaculation. But that becomes increasingly difficult as greater lengths of time pass without ejaculation. So it seems I need a better way to work with the energy and transmute it without a build up of sensitivity.

Ok, so opening one's channels appears important for the flow of energy, thus, riding the wave, which allows orgasm without ejaculation. Gotcha.

You wrote:

"How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them."

Yeah, I've experienced the full body orgasm a number or times, but have flowed through into ejaculation also. For a time, I wondered if this would be just as good in terms of building the nervous system and opening consciousness as celibacy. But my experiments lead me to believe that it was not. Ejaculation was death, as RJ used to say.

"But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate."

So the key really is fully open channels?

"This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage."

Ok. I'm with you. You think training in Bruce's dissolving methods are the key and their application during sex.

"And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating."

Does that mean conscious direction of the energy?

In the past I have experimented with consciously directing the sexual energy up the spine to the crown which resulted in profound energetic orgasm as great as any meditation samadhi or drug high. Good stuff! :D:blink:

"But there is also another step after this. Because when you are in lululand, with energy of the orgasm raging through your body, being produced, by the contraction in her body, flowing through your channels into emptiness, that is when your mind becomes really able to guide this energy. If with one though you contact a blockage, say something bothers you, or excites you, then energy of the orgasm goes there. You then have the space of few milliseconds to dissolve the blockage, and relax. Either of them will be enough. But if you fail to do it, you will fall, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Because you just fell down from heaven. And this explains why my girlfriend always asks me why do I always laugh when I come."

Hmm... most interesting!

"When you have mastered this you also have mastered how to use sex to dissolve blockages, and how, if you do it correctly, you will not come.

Unfortunately there is no single open system, that I know off, that explains it all."

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Reading this thread confused the shit out of me.

:lol: there are diametrically opposed perspectives at work here. Some people think they are a unique individual snowflake and need to be treated that way, while other people see a pile of basically similar snowflakes and pick the one they want! Looking at the mechanics of sex and seduction also tends to stir up the love debate... anyhow it's all good.

Unfortunately I'm doing my bit to reinforce the long haired pot smoking hippie freak stereotype as I'm usualy doing meditation with partners now before "no one has ever done that before" unusual sex B) Small town.

Guest artform

Excellent post!

Are there any particular channels you use to allow the sexual energy to diffuse? Like the MCO? Or does it really matter?

Thanks Pietro for your great posts. :D

Hi again Vortex. I find your body will indicate and if you respond with a relaxed "open > allow" the orgasmic energies flow onward without any sense of "impending" or any ejaculation. Sometime I use a silent Key Sound from my KSMO ( www.multiples.com ) introduction to the full separation of orgasmic energy from the ejaculation response.

There are frequent cross-over practices too with Aneros, and I have that background as well. We have formed the Super-O Society and are exploring ways of bringing this prostate health and ecstasy key to more men and open society communications.

The MCO is a favourite! My wife and I do mutual MCO exchanging as per Chia's MultiOrgasmic Couple, although the path was as above, not following his book, which has been more a confirmation after-the-fact.

Early on we found Dr. Rudolph von Urban's Bio-Electric Sex technique very helpful and something again that we had been doing approximately and intuitively before finding it referenced and described in a book, the Ramsdale's "Sexual Energy Ecstasy".

The other key practice for us is our mutual prostate/gspot massage, a very very soft gentle slow slow mutual sensing, building and energy sharing/balancing ecstatic bliss time experience, her fingering mine anally and me fingering hers vaginally.

More recently, we have also found that we can do mutual ecstatic circulations of energies with feet touching and finger touching only, no genital contact at all, and co-incidentally not long ago had such a session based on a key contact/exchange point being the ball of her foot touching the big toe of my left foot! :lol::D:D

all the best ecstatic energetics all

artform

Edited by artform

Thank you everybody.

Let me try to answer some of the questions that were raised:

Are there any particular channels you use to allow the sexual energy to diffuse? Like the MCO? Or does it really matter?

Good question.

The truth is that I don't know.

The channels that I use are the ones that go from the heart to the hands, going through all five fingers at the same time. I suspect that those are deeper than the normal meridians. And in some sense the central channel might be involved.

The idea to run it in circles is not exactly what I aim here, because you don't want to refine it, but diffuse it. But it's an interesting experiment and I might try it out at some point.

Also a lot of those channels are more like channels of the mind inside the body. When I say that with your mind you contact a blockage, I don't mean that you feel a phisical or energetic blockage, but more that your mind goes into a place where it is not free and formless anymore. Sorry, words fail me.

"You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?"

Yep, I'm with you on the difference, and have some limited mastery of working with orgasm without triggering ejaculation. But that becomes increasingly difficult as greater lengths of time pass without ejaculation. So it seems I need a better way to work with the energy and transmute it without a build up of sensitivity.

Ok, so opening one's channels appears important for the flow of energy, thus, riding the wave, which allows orgasm without ejaculation. Gotcha.

That's part of it, but it's not all.

It will not help you, for example, when you are alone for long stretch of times.

I cannot guide you farther than this because, I myself am learning this part too.

But you could/should look at the exercises of Dao Zhen from http://www.eternalspringtours.com/ . Now they have sold the website, so you might need to go to the internet archive to pull back the previous version. Or there was a thread about it in my personal section. Also you should look at that crazy guy of drew hempel.

They both have one thing in common: long sitting with your legs crosslegged or in some sort of lotus, and concentrating in the LDD.

I later asked Bruce why concentrating in the LDD was effective to sedate sexual excitments. He just dismissed the case with: "oh, that's just because the energy goes where you are concentrated, and you are pulling the energy from your sexual organs in your LDD".

Dao Zhen exercise will also teach you how to sit in the middle of the night, when you have morning wood.

The key is to be able to sit cross legged for the whole night if necessary while being concentrated in the LDD. Normally you collapse before the morning. ;-)

"How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them."

Yeah, I've experienced the full body orgasm a number or times, but have flowed through into ejaculation also. For a time, I wondered if this would be just as good in terms of building the nervous system and opening consciousness as celibacy. But my experiments lead me to believe that it was not. Ejaculation was death, as RJ used to say.

Hmm, I am not sure. I come with my girlfriend. And I have no problems with that. Also Bruce speaks about a different way of coming where you don't shatter your energetic system. I have no experience about it, or if I have I haven't recognised it as such. Part of the problem in all this is that it is somehow difficult to say to someone, please be present while we are having sex because I need to understand if I am doing this exercise correctly. At least in our western society we don't use to.

"But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate."

So the key really is fully open channels?

That's one of the keys you need.

"This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage."

Ok. I'm with you. You think training in Bruce's dissolving methods are the key and their application during sex.

I think Bruce can provide you with this ability. But I will not say that you cannot learn this somwhere else.

"And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating."

Does that mean conscious direction of the energy?

In the past I have experimented with consciously directing the sexual energy up the spine to the crown which resulted in profound energetic orgasm as great as any meditation samadhi or drug high. Good stuff! :D:blink:

hmmm, sorry but I am not convinced.

I am in no way taking away something from your peak experiences. I just think/feel this is a different thing and if you refer to those experiences as guidelines you might not reach it. As I have explained above we are here dealing with deeper channels. It's not so much bringing the energy up or down this or that channel. Please try to do it, with the laughing and crying, and all that, before asking more questions on this :) . You need to have more experience under your belt. It's not hard once it happens.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

You are very welcome.

Pietro

there are diametrically opposed perspectives at work here.

Interesting. But your take was more on the way people acted, more than on the content. Do you feel there are also diametrically opposed views on the content? How would you summarise them?

There are frequent cross-over practices too with Aneros, and I have that background as well. We have formed the Super-O Society and are exploring ways of bringing this prostate health and ecstasy key to more men and open society communications.

wow artform!

the super O society,

...the description. :blink:

And I thought I was weird! :):rolleyes::)

I would like to let everyone know about a book that was just published a few days ago. It's called Cupid's Poisoned Arrow and is by the lady that runs the site Reuniting.info. I'm just starting to read it and love the info in it. She has whole chapters devoted to Taoist sex, Karezza, biochemical, neurological info etc. All on the brain, body, energy exchange, etc.

I just started it last night and really think some people here may enjoy it too.

p.s. no, I'm not a paid shill. I just like the book and wanted to let people know about it.

Hello Adam,

first of all I want to thank you for having answered rain so well. I don't think I could have said it better.

You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?

Consider the channels in your body, the ones that reach your arms and legs. Those channels are the ones being used by laughter, and by crying. If you laugh, if you laugh a lot (not if you pretend to laugh, but because you are authentically amused), you can feel the laugh as a wave travel through your channels.

Have you noticed how people who are more closed are more ticklish? Try to tickle a girl, then seduce her and tickle her afterward. If she is truly open the tickling will only bring you closer. The more a person is open the less she is ticklish. Similarly, the more a person is open the less she will cry. Not because she will feel less saddness, but the pain will travel through the body, and then go. The same is true with joy, if you are crying of happiness. This is, IMO, the meaning of the phrase: men don't cry. If you have reached the point where your channels are open enough, you usually are able to let those emotions flow through you faster than your eyes get wet.

And from this point of view, it is very useful to cry and laugh, as if you do it while being conscious, you can ride the wave in your channels, and open them.

How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them.

But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

reread this phrase:

when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

The problem is that often the fear of ejaculation will itself give you the contraction that is needed to transform orgasm into an ejaculatory urge. And it is in this that I found the teachings of Bruce being particularly helpful. In particular how to do inner dissolving, and how to relax while keeping the attention (how much I wish I was able to do this better!) stable. This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage.

And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating.

But there is also another step after this. Because when you are in lululand, with energy of the orgasm raging through your body, being produced, by the contraction in her body, flowing through your channels into emptiness, that is when your mind becomes really able to guide this energy. If with one though you contact a blockage, say something bothers you, or excites you, then energy of the orgasm goes there. You then have the space of few milliseconds to dissolve the blockage, and relax. Either of them will be enough. But if you fail to do it, you will fall, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Because you just fell down from heaven. And this explains why my girlfriend always asks me why do I always laugh when I come.

When you have mastered this you also have mastered how to use sex to dissolve blockages, and how, if you do it correctly, you will not come.

Unfortunately there is no single open system, that I know off, that explains it all.

Is it like when the feeling spreads from the sexual organs throughout the body and that heat starts to move through the entire body? I got a really good idea from what you wrote.. I can almost feel it, honestly. I want to try it when I get back to my G/f!

re: "opening all of the channels", maybe helpful to include link, link.

Hi Keith,

thanks for the link.

As I said before, I am not sure those are the same channels. They seem much deeper. Maybe even part of the central channel. And you can't open up the central channel with acupuncture or acupressure. But it might be that I am wrong, and either the channels are the same and I did not recognise them, or they are not the same ,but having done taoist arts for a couple of decades, helped open up the acupuncture channels which then in turn helped to open up the deeper ones. In fact this sounds quite a realistic possibility. I am just a bit concerned that people might try to open up the the superficial channels, and then consciously send the orgasm energy through with unpredictable results.

Taoist tract...

A person's approach to sexuality is a sign of his level of

evolution.

Unevolved persons practice ordinary sexual

intercourse.

Placing all emphasis upon the sexual organs, they

neglect the body's other organs and systems.

Whatever physical energy is accumulated is summarily

discharged, and the subtle energies are similarly

dissipated and distorted.

It is a great backward leap.

For those who aspire to the higher realms of living,

there is angelic dual cultivation.

Because every portion of the body, mind and spirit

yearns for the integration of yin and yang, angelic

intercourse is led by the spirit rather than the sexual

organs.

Where ordinary intercourse is effortfull,

angelic cultivation is calm, relaxed, quiet and natural.

Where ordinary intercourse unites sex organs with sex organs,

angelic cultivation unites spirit with spirit

mind with mind and every cell of the body with

every cell of the other body

Culminating not in dissolution but in integration, it is

an opportunity for a man and woman to mutually

transform and uplift each other into the realm of

bliss and wholeness.

The sacred ways of angelic intercourse are taught only

by one who has himself achieved total energy integreation,

and taught only to student who follow

the integral way with profound devotion, seeking

to purify and pacify the entire world along with

their own being

However, if your virtue is especially radiant, it can be

possible to open a pathway to the subtle realm and

receive these celestial teachings directly from the

immortals

Taoist tract...

A person's approach to sexuality is a sign of his level of

evolution.

Unevolved persons practice ordinary sexual

intercourse.

Placing all emphasis upon the sexual organs, they

neglect the body's other organs and systems.

Whatever physical energy is accumulated is summarily

discharged, and the subtle energies are similarly

dissipated and distorted.

It is a great backward leap.

For those who aspire to the higher realms of living,

there is angelic dual cultivation.

Because every portion of the body, mind and spirit

yearns for the integration of yin and yang, angelic

intercourse is led by the spirit rather than the sexual

organs.

Where ordinary intercourse is effortfull,

angelic cultivation is calm, relaxed, quiet and natural.

Where ordinary intercourse unites sex organs with sex organs,

angelic cultivation unites spirit with spirit

mind with mind and every cell of the body with

every cell of the other body

Culminating not in dissolution but in integration, it is

an opportunity for a man and woman to mutually

transform and uplift each other into the realm of

bliss and wholeness.

The sacred ways of angelic intercourse are taught only

by one who has himself achieved total energy integreation,

and taught only to student who follow

the integral way with profound devotion, seeking

to purify and pacify the entire world along with

their own being

However, if your virtue is especially radiant, it can be

possible to open a pathway to the subtle realm and

receive these celestial teachings directly from the

immortals

what is this tract you are quoting?

Hey does anybody have a good alternative source for the taoist sexual techniques ? (I mean aside from mantak chia) I have never looked at james mcneil's stuff, and havent read the tao of health, sex, and longevity by reid. are they the same as chia's or are they different in any significant ways? Then there is the Iron Crotch website, but I cant take it seriously.

as far as the original topic of this thread, I was telling a friend about taoist sexual stuff and she told me she had fucked a taoist before and he could contol his orgasms and so on. "it was hot" she said. I was talking to another friend about it and she asked me it i had read mantak chia's books and if i hung weights of my dick. So yeah there is some pop cultural dissemination going on.

what is this tract you are quoting?

It's from the Hua Hu Ching. (thanks Pat)

What it says to me is that virtue and refinement of our mind and intentions are the pre-requsite, the most important factors in this matter, and also in all that we do.

The "birth control method" of retention is not the only Taoist sexual method. There exists another method that uses the orgasm AND ejaculation as a catalyst. The energy lost by the male is re-gained in multitude when the alchemical reaction takes place. Disadvantage is that it requires male and female BOTH to be practiced internal energy cultivators.

I must ask, what is the overall goal here? It seems that many who post on this seem to be losing the perspective of transformation. Simple bliss is not transformation. Fun, yes, transformation, no. Too many want this so they can brag about sexual prowess. Too many get hurt and develop physical problems because they read about this in a book and decide to practice from the book or from information posted on the internet.

But you could/should look at the exercises of Dao Zhen from http://www.eternalspringtours.com/ . Now they have sold the website, so you might need to go to the internet archive to pull back the previous version. Or there was a thread about it in my personal section. Also you should look at that crazy guy of drew hempel.

Dao Zhen exercise will also teach you how to sit in the middle of the night, when you have morning wood.

The key is to be able to sit cross legged for the whole night if necessary while being concentrated in the LDD. Normally you collapse before the morning. ;-)

The stuff that was on eternalspringtours.com has been moved to damo-qigong.net (Thanks to erdweir for pointing me to this site. I was as ecstatic when I found out as I was depressed when I found out eternalspringtours.com was gone.)

The exercises can be found here:

http://damo-qigong.net/qigong/excise/page101.htm

http://damo-qigong.net/qigong/excise/page100.htm

But was the stuff about gathering the yang qi in the morning ever on the site? I only remember seeing that in your personal practice section.

I must ask, what is the overall goal here? It seems that many who post on this seem to be losing the perspective of transformation. Simple bliss is not transformation. Fun, yes, transformation, no.

Transformation is not everyones goal, some of us just like fun :)

The "birth control method" of retention is not the only Taoist sexual method. There exists another method that uses the orgasm AND ejaculation as a catalyst. The energy lost by the male is re-gained in multitude when the alchemical reaction takes place. Disadvantage is that it requires male and female BOTH to be practiced internal energy cultivators.

I must ask, what is the overall goal here? It seems that many who post on this seem to be losing the perspective of transformation. Simple bliss is not transformation. Fun, yes, transformation, no. Too many want this so they can brag about sexual prowess. Too many get hurt and develop physical problems because they read about this in a book and decide to practice from the book or from information posted on the internet.

Good point,

in bold are the parts that has effect as transformation.

A second element is that to remain celibate you need to distinguish between reality and fantasy. This also transforms the mind.

The stuff that was on eternalspringtours.com has been moved to damo-qigong.net (Thanks to erdweir for pointing me to this site. I was as ecstatic when I found out as I was depressed when I found out eternalspringtours.com was gone.)

The exercises can be found here:

http://damo-qigong.net/qigong/excise/page101.htm

http://damo-qigong.net/qigong/excise/page100.htm

But was the stuff about gathering the yang qi in the morning ever on the site? I only remember seeing that in your personal practice section.

Thanks.

I have a vague memory of a page in eternalspring where a description was done about sitting in stillness in the morning. It was, if I remember correctly, a page about some questions asked to some chinese taoists.

Transformation is not everyones goal, some of us just like fun :)

:lol::lol::lol: nothing wrong with fun! :lol::lol::lol:

Good question,

I think for me the point is to somehow use my sexualtiy as a part of my spritual growth instead of being drained by it or dragged into a pit of never ending desire. I have also been bored with "normal" sex for years and am not into kink so I looked into taoist practices as a way to find something more profound. It's not about prowess for me, it's more about connecting with the woman and myself on a deepr level. I dont know how to use my sexuality as part of my spritual growth yet, but i am trying. my last girlfriend was interested in it at first, and i was able to give her a powerfull full body orgasm using only chi, but she didn't return the favor and endedd up wanting S&M instead, which is not where my head is at. We were able to trade energy when we weren't having sex (she had been doing reiki for 10 years) but she couldnt focus on it during the act.

I would be interested in hearing more about the catalyst method you are describing.

But you forget that there are a lot of bullshit lectures out there

speak for yourself, i am well aware of the bullshit factor

It's from the Hua Hu Ching. (thanks Pat)

What it says to me is that virtue and refinement of our mind and intentions are the pre-requsite, the most important factors in this matter, and also in all that we do.

And many thanks to you as well!-

I'd lost track of the source of that tract... :D

And yes intent is important - and part of that intent is having fun - if yr a healthy person -

Sharing erotic bliss is a blessing, clearly ! Taoist sexual practices have lots of aspects, Prolonging the act is easy enough to learn, and the getting there clears yr channels and yr mind and yr heart... It helps the sharing aspects and creates an experience of many levels way beyond the erotic, as fun as that may be!!!

And if ya do eventually ejaculate - thats ok too!

it will clear yr sinuses as well :)