soaring crane

Ready, set, don't go!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 5283 posts
  • Interests:Zhan Zhuang
    Fan Huan Gong

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:51 AM

Oh man.... I must be turning dyslexic. Yes, shen gong, thanks RV :-)
  • rainbowvein said thanks for this
~~~ TheDàoBums' Three Foundations: Eclectic, Egalitarian, Civil ~~~

~~~ "We are each an experiment of one" -- George Sheehan ~~~

~~~ “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh ~~~

~~~ “When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.” ― John Muir ~~~

#18 Ormus

Ormus

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

Thank you I ordered the book.

I am interested to know more about Serges Daoist lineag Ba Men Da Xuan because I didnt hear for it before.

On his website he mention that he is initiated in few lineages:

1.Kunlun school?Is this modern version of it from Taiwan or related to Spirit writing cult or general reference to Kunlun Shan as origin of Daoism?

2.Ling Bao Pai

3.Longmen Pai

4.Guikan Pai.I never hear for this school and like to learn more about its history?

He mention that he recive Tianshi title in all this lines.I dont understand how,because Tianshi is separate school Tian Shi Pai which belong to Zheng Yi and it is not title.Ling Bao Pai belong now to Zheng Yi,but Longmen is separate and part of Quanzhen.

I remember he have nice forum where he write how looks his Nei Dan which was to me suprise because he you some terminology which is unique and not present in Nei Dan as we know.

Along with his Nei Dan lineage I am interested to learn about his Wai Dan because he say that he inherit lineage of Immortal Master Ge Hong.Is this maybe reference to Ling Bao Pai?

Ormus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nei Dan, Shen Gong, Ziranmen, Serge Augier, Da Xuan, Alchimy, Breathing, Meditation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users