Machin Shin

XXXXXXX school of Daoism

Guest winpro07

machin is putting on a show. He is not who he seems to be

He's been here before under another name

machin is putting on a show.

His style, though I've seen it before, is fascinating. The logic of his words don't carry by far as much power as something else. It's like trying to bypass the rational mind by giving it no target.

I said this about Max's chinese Daoist name back about a year ago, something like a demon King story or whatever!

Anyway Max is full of B.S ill always stick to that story.... :D

I said this about Max's chinese Daoist name back about a year ago, something like a demon King story or whatever!

Indeed, then give us FACTS to back up this claim of B.S seems like there is a whole lot of projecting going on here without anyone really making sense!!!!!!

AND

Speaking in riddles is easy. Being understood is an art.

Could not have said it better myself......

Guest winpro07

Put up or shut up fool

Edited by winpro07

:)

PUT UP!!!

LMAO So we gonna send each other 10,000 demons from a fake cave made up story, or how you wanna do this winpro?

Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

:lol: Cool, so if I become evil but gain powerful spiritual powers too, then I can do whatever I want and am really free from the laws of karma!!! Well, that's the way to gain real freedom or what? If that's so I think I will consider this path for myself!

I wonder why all the hinduist err excuse me wannabe-buddhist guys on this board have not cried out loud "Impossible!" while reading this thread, I mean every Grandma who steals something in the supermarket gets punished by the godly ethical laws of karma and some ultra-evil guy who does all the time the most evil things possible simply comes back from the dead smiling and powerful as before again and again and continues his evil work?

I mean, shouldn't he be burning in some buddhist hell for hundreds of years and then reincarnating as a weak man stripped off his powers and becoming a victim of a guy who is like himself in his last incarnation?! B)

btw, there's what I'm hoping is going to be a cool thread on ghost immortals starting up: http://www.thetaobums.com/Immortal-Chung-o...lems-t2583.html

I believe that the popular thinking here is that there are numerous ways to work the afterlife for the dark paths *if* they are strong enough and in that sense are "free" from karma but the Buddhist counter is that those afterlife scenarios can last for a very long time, but not forever and then it's payback of the principle and interest. And to have gained and sustained one's power level for these alternative lifestyles there often needs to be large scale energy stealing, so the payback will be considerable.

Jennys art is good and real she has level 1,2,3 spontaneous, point the way, and waterfall but she also has a second half that I was told she hasnt taught out. That was sometime ago maybe she has taught that other part out?

But Max himself is not real IMHO, just a scam artist with some knowledge on certain things!

Ape

@Spirit Ape

Are you real?

P.S.: More IMO than IMHO, don't you think? Saying he's full of bullshit doesn't sound humble.

Edited by Hardyg

No its not humble and im sorry it hurts your feelings but I will call a spade a spade bro, and YES im very much real!

Im sure MAX is a nice guy and all, BUT.....

Jennys art is good and real she has level 1,2,3 spontaneous, point the way, and waterfall but she also has a second half that I was told she hasnt taught out. That was sometime ago maybe she has taught that other part out?

But Max himself is not real IMHO, just a scam artist with some knowledge on certain things!

Ape

I bow to lord Yama.

Point the way.

I remember that day in class. I wanted the teacher to show taiji. All that was accomplished that day was to raise hands from a jade table and point the way.

Several years later I was able to enter Kun'lun from the plaza and manage my anger.

A Taoshih still likes to hide swords in my loads of wares. I keep teliing him that he's confused and that I don't like trading in swords, but he insists that it is good karma.

At times my fourwheel barbarian cart is pulled by white donkeys, and as I take a route from Kun'lun to Shambala a white ape rushes from the cave.

That's why I love to do the dance called the Brass Monkey.

Uh tiss uhuh tiss

Crazy...

Namo Darma

Namo Buddha

Namo Sangha

...and im sorry it hurts your feelings

Haaaaah! :lol: There's still a lot you'd need to learn about me.

Im sure MAX is a nice guy and all, BUT.....

...he's not real?

Crazy...

Finally you got it! :D