sean

What are you listening to?

happy 60th to Angus

here is the most evil song in all of rock history.. pure evil. 

induces shivers/shudders and evils

I'm listening to the Three Hanks this morning.

Yes, that's Old-time Country music:  Hank Williams, Hank Snow, and Hank Locklin.

That is a flawed question.

Maybe, maybe not....let's pretend that you have been thrown into a hell realm that has been specifically created for you in which you must choose one song from all the rap/hip hop songs that have ever been played and this song will repeat endlessly...which song would you choose?

Anytime, I try to sing like a Tibetan monk...it makes me feel good...probably because it vibrates the thyroid gland....I recommend trying it....male or female, try to create that base!

Maybe, maybe not....let's pretend that you have been thrown into a hell realm that has been specifically created for you in which you must choose one song from all the rap/hip hop songs that have ever been played and this song will repeat endlessly...which song would you choose?

You are expecting a hellova lot of imagination from me and we all already know that I have none.

I can't even imagine myself without my old age pains.

I've been editing my Soul music collection the past few days and thought I would share this song:

And check out Aretha's cover of the song:

• Like 1

Dubstep, viking metal and epic instrumental music. Also sometimes emotional singer/songwriter music like Tracy Chapman.

I don't have any Tracy Chapman in my collections but I do acknowledge her abilities.  Just not my kind of music.

I'm listening to some Otis Redding right now.