sean

What are you listening to?

Really need to sort this mix out but I have no motivation to do music recently, more like years really! blink.gif

I actually enjoyed that music. Never heard of the group before.

I went Bluegrass this morning.

Never heard of the group before.

That was me and a friend just mucking about. There's another one of our tunes on the "What you watching thread".

That was me and a friend just mucking about. There's another one of our tunes on the "What you watching thread".

Well, it is my opinion that you and your friend made some nice music. Ever yhink of trying to earn some money doing it?

Well, it is my opinion that you and your friend made some nice music. Ever yhink of trying to earn some money doing it?

I have in the past as I used to be a sound engineer, years ago, but I gave it up as it was too stressful. I'm quite happy to make tunes bung them on YouTube and forget about them. Gone are the days when I used seek acknowledgment, fame fortune etc. I actually hardly do any music these days but I should at least some of my older stuff on the web. Here's an album I did about 7 years back, more of a dance style: http://www.esnips.co...ope-religiosity

Anyway thanx for the thumbs up. smile.gif

Nice.

You almost lost me at the beginning. Hehehe.

Later on you missed a couple beautiful opportunities for a guitar man to come in and really build on the story.

But still nice.

I switched music player and style of music. Listening to eary 1960s soul music now.

Example: