Stigweard

Boost Your Good Vibes in Just 49 Days

Very interesting. I don't demand this by any means, but it would be nice to hear a follow up. How did this advice go? I can wait 49 days to hear what happened.

It would be good to know slightly more specifically what the undesirable patterns and cycles were/are, but this might fall under patient confidentiality rule.

Edited by goldisheavy

I think most of the students of chi in nature can also give some comments on this. They all benefit alot in 49 days too. I think you can get them like Rodgerj or Yoda to talk abit.

Its a very good plan, but I can't help but think about leaping whales.

At Sea World you can see killer whales jump 10 feet out of the water over poles. A trainer was asked how it was possible to train the giant beasts. He replied 'Well, you start with the pole on the bottom of the tank'.

Similarly it seems easier to commit to waking up early and enjoying the sunset and breathing just on the weekends for 4 weeks. Instead of seizing every opportunity to do good for others just concentrate of 3 opportunities a day, maybe even 2 etc.

my 2 cents

Just want to add to what is already been said.

The universal laws are very simple. If you want to attract something, give it away. If you want to be rich, give your money to charities. If you want love and kindness, give it to others. If you want inner peace, help others to find it as well.