Over the last day or so I made a few unsuccessful attempts.

First time I raised my vibration a lightbulb went out, and i connected with the non-time of the spirit world. Shifted, then realized that i could see some stuff, could see some cables that the sheilding was broken on (glow) and some small black energy specks floating slightly above the floor then i lost it.

I didnt see any spirits but then again i didnt feel any in the vicinity or spirit field. Well maybe a few gnomes but i didnt see them(by the plants)

What im getting from some of this and trying to hold it that it may be an advanced technique, or it feels that way. I would very much like to learn it but I am uncertain if my oversoul is trying to tell me that im not ready for it or not? Or it may be an outmoded perception?

As a side note, I stumbled on this through feeling another person do this that was not daoist. He did it at work once (ripples in a pond?) and made me want to attempt the same. It was an intrigueing concept, though it seemed to make him more aggressive.

But not as aggressive as a particular technique made me that was taught to me by a fire spirit. He taught me healing techniques using indigo light, and was a very aggressive and forceful creature.

I wouldn't push it. Just if it starts coming naturally. It isn't really a forceful method. Difficult to talk about because it does involve non-time. But not a violent method. I can't say how it works with other systems but it is a natural point to get to with the practice of Stillness-Movement. We use it in our medical qigong.

I wouldn't push it. Just if it starts coming naturally. It isn't really a forceful method. Difficult to talk about because it does involve non-time. But not a violent method. I can't say how it works with other systems but it is a natural point to get to with the practice of Stillness-Movement. We use it in our medical qigong.

I definately want to say it feels as though perhaps my feelers, or my ability to sense energy may have something to do with it.

It could be that there is something gained in the stillness movement exercises that has to deal with this.

But I can only guess because im not on the other side of the fence yet.

I probably wont know until i learn the stillness movement, then i may realize how wrong i was! :lol:

Edit: as a side point I dont use that indigo healing method on anyone, but if i ever fully understand it I will.

Meaning I know how to perform it, its just a matter of energies being violent as you put it.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Hi, it's almost 4am here, gotta train soon. But before that, let me share something...

Spirits or ghosts are very common, they exsist within the same world we live but just in 2 different overlapping layers of dimension. We live on the yang-dimension and they live in the yin-dimension.

Most people do not get in contact with the yin-dimension because they are fully in this world. To be able to contact or touch into the yin-dimension, one's energy must be attuned to a lower energy state or a "slower frequency state" to be able to get "closer" to the yin-dimension.

One's energy flow can get lower and slower normally when they are sick, tired, or near dying. Then they get to see these spirits because they get closer to the energy flow of the yin-dimension.

There are alot of people who say that when people almost die in the hospital, they see alot of people around and even some ancestors who passed away.This is an example of what I just shared.

How about bugs? It seems like that's the most common things for people to see when sick. Once after some strong cough medicine, I sat up in bed in the middle of the night and started swatting them, so my husband told me I was seeing things then I went back to sleep. If there's some alternate reality or dimension that's crawling with bugs I want to stay out of that one. Sorry if it seems like a silly question but I really have wondered why so many people see bugs.

illusion bugs, I work in a hospital, seems like that's most common thing for people to see if they are hallucinating.

Ah~ Now I know what you mean. I have a student before who do reiki and have the same thing too because he live in a haunted house all the time (crazy things happen in the house). So when the energy level go too low, he see all kinds of things, web like colors, shapes, bugs, anything...

The way out for the long run is to get some kind of strong energy into you and raise your energy for the long run and you will get rid of these soon. (FAAT - is a very condensed and powerful energy)

thank you very much, only time I personally saw these was couple years ago when sick and took medicine that didn't agree with me.

It is very common. You usually get it when you are low in energy - which means when you are sick, ill, tired, or almost dying, etc,..

Yeh, working in hospital is not that good if you do not know how to pump back your energy level up. Too many dying people and sick people around which pass their energy to you.

Try getting the sunshine of 11-1pm everyday by going out to the open areas for walk. It helps alot too. This will allow you to raise your yang qi back and get rid of this problem.

Avoid sleeping too late!