Dean

Mak Tin Si, could you tell us of your lineage?

No lower spirit can expose light of energy in purple or gold.
True. Some call it "Unconditional Love/acceptance"

You have to have your "inner eye" open to see it. That also corresponds to having enough merit.

That is actually one of the more important things he has said and I wholeheartedly agree with him.

A person could go on and on about how does someone know, but inner Knowing is something that has been attained and is not really something that can be linearly explained to others. What can be done is to help others have this inner knowing for themselves.

But - Ya Mu - that is the core trounble we face.

People from all pathes of life talk about having the "true knowledge"... they all claim that. They all claim "inner knowledge" and I doubt that most of them are about near to each other in that.

:)

Harry

But - Ya Mu - that is the core trounble we face.

People from all pathes of life talk about having the "true knowledge"... they all claim that. They all claim "inner knowledge" and I doubt that most of them are about near to each other in that.

Harry

I understand to what you are referring. And I agree with you to a large extent. But I also know no other way of explaining this, other than an inner knowing. Only when a person has burned through the filters that develop from the time he is born until NOW and raised his energy body vibration rate can he possibly have a true inner knowing; otherwise everything is defined by his filters or perception. If someone thinks he knows something because someone he respects and likes says it or information in a book says that particular thing and the person believes that because "teacher" said so or the "___ ____ ___" book of knowledge says so, that it is not inner knowing. When a person has achieved inner knowing he can look at what someone else has come up with or says and know whether it is true. An example of this is the exact subject above; the energies. When Mak Tin Si said that, I knew it was true because I too had experienced the exact same thing. This is why it is so frustrating to see people bring up stuff that is so totally false. Because if you say, "I know that is not true." Then all they wish to do is argue with you because they are looking for a linear explanation of "how can you know". They can then proceed to say you can't know that, because to their perception you knowing is impossible.

This is the total reason that everything I teach I always say, "It is not about what I know or can do but about what you can know and do; all has to become self-evident for it to have any meaning."

I guess what I am saying is, until you have an inner knowing of any particular truth that particular truth has no meaning because it could be totally false.

Thankx much, Ya Mu :)

I am well aware that this is not really a good topic to argue about... as one is likely going in circles.

To me there is one important core trouble in all of that...

I assume that the techniques we learn and practice lead to a certain destination... be it in feeling, perceiving or whatever...

different techniques, different aims, different perception...

different inner knowing in the end?

And even if you share the same experience or "inner knowing" with someone else... there is no guarantee that there is nothing that might be a step higher and a step higher and a step higher...

I am glad if someone is sure to have the inner knowledge,

I just have a trouble if they claim it has to be the only one

as there is no fixed guarantee that there is just one

at least I assume...

Harry

Taoism is a study of nature, all masters do study the way nature works.

Colors of energy and dimensions are also a part of nature that we do study with. With proofs and evidence of the theory of yin and yang, 5 elements, ba gwa etc,. We have successfully came up with many theories and studies that can explain nature well enough to know that colors of energy can categorize level of the spirits and which dimension they are from. So it is not a "feeling", but facts from a huge study that Taoist work on for 5000yrs. You can learn this too, but of course it is not a one month or three month things. People have to spend alot of time to really understand nature and find the truth of nature themselves. Without experimental study, there is no way you can find the truth. But first, the master must give you the method to study and the routes to go. When the master have gave you directions, you go study and practise, then you will eventuall walk the roads of the elder masters or even ascended masters and get to where they are. Which means on the way, you will for sure find out wha they found out before.

This have already explained that you do need a master for trianing. Also, you can explain why these spirits have such colors by using the study already prooven right for 5000yrs. Did i express myself clear enough this time? Any questions?

Mak Tin Si

Did i express myself clear enough this time? Any questions?

Oh. It is not that you do not express yourself clear enough. Your English is much better than mine so I would much more worry that I just don't understand you... but even that is not the case.

From the Science of Phenomenology we know that looking at an object from different sides we add our understanding to what it looks like in the parts we do not see. But looking from different angles we might perceive things completely differnet and have even much more deviating ideas...

I want to tell you this little "joke" to make my point clear. Even though we share the "same" language we don'T necessarily assign the same meanings to it... be it 5000 years of study or not...

"A Native American Indian and a Cowboy meet somewhere in the desert. They use handsigns for communication: the Indian points his right index with the thumb up at the Cowboy. The Cowboy answers with the "peace" sign... the Indian forms the roof of a house (or pyramid) with his two hands and the Cowboy waves his right hand like in the wave/movement of a snake.

Both go separate ways again...

the Cowboy reaches his home the same evening. Entering through the door he immdiately looks at his wife and say: Sweetheart. I have met the most crazy Native American Indian today. He said "I shoot you down"...

I answered: I shoot you down twice.

He then said: "shall be better go home"

and I answered: "get lost"...

so the Native American needs a few moons to get home... but finally reaching his destination, he smiles at his wife and giggles: "I have met the most bloody stupid Cowboy ever. I asked: "What'S your name."

He answered: "Goat"

I: "Mountain Goat?"

He: "Water Goat."

Getting my point?

Harry

Thankx much, Ya Mu :)

I am well aware that this is not really a good topic to argue about... as one is likely going in circles.

To me there is one important core trouble in all of that...

I assume that the techniques we learn and practice lead to a certain destination... be it in feeling, perceiving or whatever...

different techniques, different aims, different perception...

different inner knowing in the end?

And even if you share the same experience or "inner knowing" with someone else... there is no guarantee that there is nothing that might be a step higher and a step higher and a step higher...

I am glad if someone is sure to have the inner knowledge,

I just have a trouble if they claim it has to be the only one

as there is no fixed guarantee that there is just one

at least I assume...

Harry

There are always Higher Levels. But like Mak Tin SI says, it is not a "feeling" but a knowing. Each Light Being that passed through the same level of knowing knew the same thing, so it is not about different paths arriving at different conclusions but about the truth. Of course as one continues in evolution there are always Higher Level truths. But here is the core; As one evolves the truths don't change, only the illusions dissolve.

Let me give an example from my own experience. I learned medical qigong as taught in the hospitals of China. I utilized them for many years before one particularly powerful technique finally manifested for me; this technique superceds all the previously learned techniques as it is a Higher Level technique and works better, faster, and on many different levels. Does this mean all the other techniques were not true? Absolutely not. They work very well, and I could not have arrived at the Higher Level technique without utilizing these truths as a jumping board. So without my teacher I never would have arrived at this. He told me of it but said I would have to arrive at it's secrets on my own, he could not teach it linearly (mainly depends on the continued time & effort of raising one's own energy body vibration rate in order to access the Higher Level information projected to me by my teacher). So it was the application of what he taught combined with the time & effort practice, along with following the path that allowed me to reach that Higher Level truth.

But you are right. There are always Higher Levels.

No I do not get your point. You are saying something like misunderstanding from communication. Right? I am talking about nature study which is beyond the method of communication, language and hand signs. Do you get my point now?

Taoism is Taoism, no misunderstanding no matter you are a white or black or yellow person. You can still go to a master and learn and achieve the same result.

Oh. It is not that you do not express yourself clear enough. Your English is much better than mine so I would much more worry that I just don't understand you... but even that is not the case.

From the Science of Phenomenology we know that looking at an object from different sides we add our understanding to what it looks like in the parts we do not see. But looking from different angles we might perceive things completely differnet and have even much more deviating ideas...

I want to tell you this little "joke" to make my point clear. Even though we share the "same" language we don'T necessarily assign the same meanings to it... be it 5000 years of study or not...

"A Native American Indian and a Cowboy meet somewhere in the desert. They use handsigns for communication: the Indian points his right index with the thumb up at the Cowboy. The Cowboy answers with the "peace" sign... the Indian forms the roof of a house (or pyramid) with his two hands and the Cowboy waves his right hand like in the wave/movement of a snake.

Both go separate ways again...

the Cowboy reaches his home the same evening. Entering through the door he immdiately looks at his wife and say: Sweetheart. I have met the most crazy Native American Indian today. He said "I shoot you down"...

I answered: I shoot you down twice.

He then said: "shall be better go home"

and I answered: "get lost"...

so the Native American needs a few moons to get home... but finally reaching his destination, he smiles at his wife and giggles: "I have met the most bloody stupid Cowboy ever. I asked: "What'S your name."

He answered: "Goat"

I: "Mountain Goat?"

He: "Water Goat."

Getting my point?

Harry

Do you get my point now?

To make my point more easy... lets get back to the most wonderful topic of meat.

Some claim meat eating is against being highly spiritual, right?

Some say: that is not true! right?

Then the answer by the first to the second is: You have no true "Inner knowing". If you had it you would know that eating meat is against being able to rise spiritually high!

Then the second would say: "sorry dude. My inner knowing is that there is no problem to eat meat"

Give me the true falseproof differentiation between the two to make clear why the one is right and the other is wrong, the one has "true inner knowing", the other "not".

Depening on the way the universe is configured there are different possibilities!

a) Only one can be true... the other has to be wrong.

B) Both are true.

Getting back to Ya Mu's point:

"But like Mak Tin SI says, it is not a "feeling" but a knowing. Each Light Being that passed through the same level of knowing knew the same thing, so it is not about different paths arriving at different conclusions but about the truth. Of course as one continues in evolution there are always Higher Level truths. But here is the core; As one evolves the truths don't change, only the illusions dissolve."

Above might be true... but there is no way to for sure say that there is not a different category of light beings that walks a seemingly opposite path. And those share the same reality go through the same levels of experience and understanding... BUT those do not fit that of the other category of light beings.

One false the other true?

Whom to say for sure? "Inner knowing" it can hardly be... as only in one case it might be true...

Harry

BEEF is not allowed in TAoism for a reason, and it is not from your inner knowings but facts, reactions from your body changes and you will get isck, vomit etc,. when you ate meat.

You can get in OTHER religion and practise with eating meat, but that is NOT taoism.

In that post, I was saying TAOIST DO NOT EAT BEEF.

TAOIST - not everybody.

I told you already that if you are not enrolled into a lineage and practise under a master in Taoism, you are NOT A TAOIST. Get that clear enough now? People who just comes in and argue for that topic just love to express themselves but they are NOT TAOIST. So how can they know the feelings of eating beef with all those practise in Taoism?

To achieve high level in TAOISM, of course you have to get rid of beef. and sometimes meat too.

So that have nothing to do with a belief, or a tradition, but actually act.

You know anybody who was born eating meat and all of a sudden their body changed and they cannot eat meat anymore? Their body changed. So that is why different reactions from the body will tell you not to eat meat. It is scientific enough and factual enough to all. If you REALLY BECAME A TAOIST, then you will know this too because you will also get sick and vomit etc,. when you are a real taoist.

Mak Tin Si

To make my point more easy... lets get back to the most wonderful topic of meat.

Some claim meat eating is against being highly spiritual, right?

Some say: that is not true! right?

Then the answer by the first to the second is: You have no true "Inner knowing". If you had it you would know that eating meat is against being able to rise spiritually high!

Then the second would say: "sorry dude. My inner knowing is that there is no problem to eat meat"

Give me the true falseproof differentiation between the two to make clear why the one is right and the other is wrong, the one has "true inner knowing", the other "not".

Depening on the way the universe is configured there are different possibilities!

a) Only one can be true... the other has to be wrong.

B) Both are true.

"But like Mak Tin SI says, it is not a "feeling" but a knowing. Each Light Being that passed through the same level of knowing knew the same thing, so it is not about different paths arriving at different conclusions but about the truth. Of course as one continues in evolution there are always Higher Level truths. But here is the core; As one evolves the truths don't change, only the illusions dissolve."

Above might be true... but there is no way to for sure say that there is not a different category of light beings that walks a seemingly opposite path. And those share the same reality go through the same levels of experience and understanding... BUT those do not fit that of the other category of light beings.

Whom to say for sure? "Inner knowing" it can hardly be... as only in one case it might be true...

Harry

Oh man. I was talking about the topic of meat but not your topic of "beef". You missed my point completely... but that is fine, especially as it is a perfect example of/for miscommunication and misinterpretation... and I assume that 5000year old study of nature can have a lot of misinterpretation at its core...

thankx for the exchange

Harry

ROFL

This is like watching a cowboy and an indian talking to each other with sign language!

Lets make it worse :)

Lets say there was a society where if people didn't believe in a certain definition of God they would be dammed to hell for all eternity.

Lets say there was a different society where people believe that after death you would be reincarnated the quality of which is dependent on previous good or bad deeds.

Can it be made clear that one is right and the other is wrong?

That one has "true inner knowing", the other "not"

Because I use to begrudgingly believe one, now I lean more towards the other. I guess if I'm not sure then I don't have "true inner knowing" so have to rely on others authority to "tell" me the correct path. But what if I truly believed in my heart of hearts, a true inner knowing, that only one was right.

Can this feeling be incorrect and how would I tell?

......... mmmmmm I guess this is not a good topic to try to discus after all... we are likely going in circles :)

Perhaps you really do just "know it when you know it" and it's inexplicable.

Harry

All boils down to energy and vibration; there can be many truths but each truth has to be a truth and not an illusion. Are there other universes that do not follow that natural law? I don't know. All worlds I have seen do. Your point is noted, that there can be alternative truths in alternative universes. But everyone operating in this universe has to arrive at the same truths because it is the truth of this universe. Each that has done so arrives at truth due to vibration, not due to mental masturbation or what someone said or what a book said; this becomes "inner knowing". This particular vibration is inherent in all that is in this universe.

But as you point out, we are now engaging a circular discussion that is only wasting bandwidth and accomplishes not much at all. So I really can't think of anything else useful to add.

But as you point out, we are now engaging a circular discussion that is only wasting bandwidth and accomplishes not much at all. So I really can't think of anything else useful to add.

Should you ever start giving seminars in Europe... I would enjoy to meet you :) As an MD I am very much interested in your healing art...

Thankx Mal for jumping into the circle :)

Harry