Sign in to follow this  
MrCanHead

School Project

hormones are also what create the yang energy too. they are linked.

how can you not have yang energy when you have too much yang hormones?

I thought you said it was hormones?

In Mak Tin Su we have someone who is willing to tell us the thoughts and philosophies that are (probably) practiced in actual Daoist Sects. Its hasn't been westernized or cleaned up for our consumption. But its authentic and (probably) what you'd learn if you traveled 5,000 miles to the actual monasteries.

You don't have to agree with it, but I think we owe Mak Ti Sin a great deal of respect for sharing his views here and giving us a glimpse of the Chinese world and thought. More respect then say I'd deserve for stating a similar view because I'm not a learned priest. To me its ideas I'm tossing around. For him its a deeply held path. I'd hate for negativity to chase him away, it would leave the bums much poorer without a knowledgeable, authentic source.

Michael

hormones are also what create the yang energy too. they are linked.

how can you not have yang energy when you have too much yang hormones?

What hormones are yang?

As usual, this thread has gone way off topic...not necessarily a bad thing though....

Sorry, Mr. CanHead, but I don't think you're gonna be getting much more info for your school project, but it's another fun day at TTB

:lol:

Sorry, Mr. CanHead, but I don't think you're gonna be getting much more info for your school project, but it's another fun day at TTB

:lol:

and a good example of why using the internet as a source for academic research is usually frowned upon :)

However I am enjoying the discussion, while Mak_Tin_Si has rubbed me the wrong way occasionally I admire his matter of fact presentation of his system. And feel I'm learning something from the bottom of my well :lol:

Yes I am sure, but I told you the answer already, you shall know it when you look deeper in my answer.

Tao is taught not by saying anything like ABC copy book. We told you the answer already and it is your fate to get it or not in the answer I gave. If not, there is no point to read those DDJ or any of the text you all looked at nowadays. This is call "self-enlightment learning". The master say something, you get more than one thing by knowing what the master is trying to tell you.

I hide the answer inside the reply already.

You're not really sure about the hormones huh?

Yes I am sure, but I told you the answer already, you shall know it when you look deeper in my answer.

Tao is taught not by saying anything like ABC copy book. We told you the answer already and it is your fate to get it or not in the answer I gave. If not, there is no point to read those DDJ or any of the text you all looked at nowadays. This is call "self-enlightment learning". The master say something, you get more than one thing by knowing what the master is trying to tell you.

I hide the answer inside the reply already.

Something stinks in here...

I've read over some of your other posts and then I came onto this one...It's full of bull. Youre really clear on your other posts about FU but when someone asks you a question that requires some actual knowledge on the subject you turn tail and right up a HUGE LOAD OF BS. I dont know you but it's ok to say you dont know something, for future references. :lol:

Sign in to follow this