ralis

Tibetan Lama Demonstrating Qigong

I have lost the link to this lama in England where he is demonstrating a type of Qigong. He barely touches these people and they go flying across the room. Anyone know who this is?

ralis

Hi I trained with him for 2 years and did there greek retreat, on the Buddhist side there is not question he has been well trained and is close to Penor RInpoche.

With Martial arts also he is very good and can do the business but with LKJ/void power I agree that a Physcological hook does seem to be needed as it was never attempted on me.

Though I dont agree with the LKJ is really does live or attempt to live what he preaches from by close inspectin over 2 years and like all of us he is still only human.

Mike,

I will stop here as the questions you have asked here have been answered before. I wished to clarify every single point you brought up and have done so from the very first time you have posted to me.

Obviously my responses are driving more responses on your end which I see no end to.

You have plenty of patience for exchanges like these as seen from all your posts from the past. It is an open forum so enjoy yourself and your brand of cordiality.

mouse