Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

3 Rules of Taoism

It appears that he may well represent one of the Taoist systems, much more real that the philosophers. Also, I agree with what he has to say about the Western philosophers of Taoism (by philosophers I mean people who don't have a Taoist practice or teacher and don't want one), which is purely a Western disease. I like name calling and so these philosophers are dubbed Western Wankers.

western wankers

john wayne bankers

the mind twiddles with language.

who sees the sky!

is it up

...or down...

is it you

..or is it I?

western wankers

cowboy knobs

Here is why animal spirits are formed..

When wild animals live in the forest or nature, some will have a chance to know how to train their way of Tao like how human does. Usually, they will have the ability to accumulate more energy from different source to empower their own soul. For example, they will absorb energy from the sun, moon, stars, trees, etc,. When they do their internal practise, they accumulate all these into their own and empower their own soul. When they reach a certain level, or maybe when they die, their soul still live and will be fully under their own control, so they will be able to train more in the form of a soul. Then this process can last for around 100 years or 300 years, etc,. Usually those that are powerful enough to IMMITATE immortals to trick people have trained for more than 300 years. So it is rare, but some people just waste their time to saerch for these.

ah, animal spirits who have trained. Interesting.

I am sorry I hadnt seen your other post. I will go look.

I am interested to know how they learn how to train... are you able to shed light on that question, Mak Tin Si?

Thankyou.

Tin Si - The heavenly master or the master official approved from heaven.

In the old days, 220BC, Jeung Dao Ling who formed the religion of Taoism was also a Tin Si, there are even more TIN SI in other branches before than time. These Tin Si are meant to host and help the Taoism religion to grow and prevent people from doing bad things in Taoism.

Mak Tin Si,

Will you please tell us what the phrase "Tin Si" means. Also please us the story of how you became the living representative of the Taoism Religion on Earth. We all need instruction on how to be True Taoists.

Thank You

You can try getting into a lineage of Taoism and break one rule, see what happen.

I did not know one could get "kicked out" of Taoism.

:lol:

You can try getting into a lineage of Taoism and break one rule, see what happen.

Before and after being kicked out of daoism ...

michael-jackson.jpg

YM

Do you find yourself doing anything benefitcial to the public here?

Before and after being kicked out of daoism ...

michael-jackson.jpg

YM

Do you find yourself doing anything benefitcial to the public here?

Dont' take yourself so seriously, my post is not even close to be as funny as yours

The difference is that I know I am joking

:)

YM

Edited by YMWong

When wild animals live in the forest or nature, some will have a chance to know how to train their way of Tao like how human does. Usually, they will have the ability to accumulate more energy from different source to empower their own soul. For example, they will absorb energy from the sun, moon, stars, trees, etc,. When they do their internal practise, they accumulate all these into their own and empower their own soul. When they reach a certain level, or maybe when they die, their soul still live and will be fully under their own control, so they will be able to train more in the form of a soul. Then this process can last for around 100 years or 300 years, etc,. Usually those that are powerful enough to IMMITATE immortals to trick people have trained for more than 300 years. So it is rare, but some people just waste their time to saerch for these.

That is very interesting and amazing. I feel now like I knew it all along, but not consciously so. Thankyou.

YMWong's post made me laugh. But yes, it wouldnt be funny to be kicked out of Taoism. Not at all.

I know little about the taoist sect called Fu and people advocate it , but always sense that they are like walking on a narrow ,dangerous top of a high mountain and need very good skill of balancing .... Just like people who advocate taoist dual cultivation.

Edited by exorcist_1699

Are you sure you are a Zhen Yi taoist?

It is very dis-respectful to joke with taoism. Breaking the rule of false speech (妄語). Taoism is my profession, I do not joke with it, if you do, maybe that is your way of Tao on the anti-nature side.

Sorry for letting you disappointed, but I am very serious when talking about taoism.

Dont' take yourself so seriously, my post is not even close to be as funny as yours

The difference is that I know I am joking

YM

How come? Why do you think people who practise FU is very dangerous?

I know little about the taoist sect called Fu and people advocate it , but always sense that they are like walking on a narrow ,dangerous top of a high mountain and need very good skill of balancing .... Just like people who advocate taoist dual cultivation.

If you do meditation kind of practise in Taoism (the religion kind) in front of your altar, there is a certain level taht you reach which will require you to go through a mental quest which will let you encounter some of these so called "souls" that will distrub you or trick you mentally. That is the time when you need FU to help you out to get rid of these stuff when your mind cannot with-stand it.

It is a training for the mind and soul.

That is very interesting and amazing. I feel now like I knew it all along, but not consciously so. Thankyou.

YMWong's post made me laugh. But yes, it wouldnt be funny to be kicked out of Taoism. Not at all.

False speech will not lead to a kick-out because you still have the opportunity to learn and fix that bad habbit. But if you do break the 3 rules mentioned. You will surely do.

I guess I was kicked out ...

YM

False speech will not lead to a kick-out because you still have the opportunity to learn and fix that bad habbit. But if you do break the 3 rules mentioned. You will surely do.

I am glad to know I have more chances, thank you !

It's like the Driver license points, right ?

YM

I remember seeing those animal spirits in "Journey to the West". When Sun-Wukong attacked a villain he/she would revert back into an animal form, sometimes a fox, a spider, a snake, or a caterpillar.

I read somewhere that Li Hongzhi of Falun Gong said that some qigong masters are possessed by foxes and owls, some Indian gurus by snake spirits.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this