Gerard

Remove fluoride from water supply

berkey water filters with the fluoride filter added is an economical way to get fluoride out.

Use a carbon filter in shower to remove chlorine, and shower in closer to body temp to avoid fluorine in steam vapor.

Also there are two other halogens being used to dumb us down: bromine, and chlorine.

bromine has been re-engineered into many forms and can be found in fertaliser, pesticide etc.

Bromine is used in federal grain cyloes, supposedly to prevent mold growth.

only buy locally grown, and shipped organic grains

Flouride also has many names, melamine being one. Hershys/mars corp. is facing a class action suite for poisoning tens of thousands of children in china with hydrogen flouride in the candies.

funny, we have two holidays dedicated for children to eat all the candy they want.

nitrogen trifluoride is the upcoming problem. They've started putting cow shit into the public water supply.

Oh, and here in the bay area an outside labs found high levels of prescription sleep aids, ant-depresents, and the like in our drinking water, same in LA. All the sleep aids, anti anxiety, and depression drugs, are the same molecules attached to patented carbons chains -Every year a new patent to avoid detection. The chemicals attached are Fluorine which is listed, as one of the strongest sedatives, and benzine which is listed as a powerful amnesiac.......crazy huh? They excused them selves by saying that the chemicals were getting from peoples urine, and that the ppm was not high enough to cause alarm, but the shelf life of any molecule attached to fluorine is very long, and it only take a few to effect the pineal -thier real target....

They knew what we would become in these years is we were not oppressed. Now it is too late. We are waking up anyway

Iodine kicks the bad stuff out, also NDF heavy metal/chemical

chlorine, and brominer fit into the same receptor sites as iodine, the only beneficial halogen and

the 'real' reason they use the other halogens. The pineal, and thyroid, and endocryn will not function without iodine. The edrenal cortex gets destroyed by chlorine. When the pineal, and edrenal get dried up from chlorine, and fluorine -there goes, both heaven, and earth..

There are many very good remedies for the problems existing at this time...

and, teflone coated aluminum also releases aluminum fluoride.

The Co. that got teflone patented is facing the largest class action suit ever...

Most ceramics, and any kind of coating esp on cookware is likely to contain fluorine.

In high heat fluorine ions break off....

Thank you for this comment, that last paragraph is worrying because I use corning cookware which is the same heat-resistant ceramic they use in labs, in addition to the regular porcelain mugs and bowls and an earthenware pot I have, I didn't suspect them to be leeching fluoride as well. I hope it's not true and if it is then I might use stainless steel or cast iron instead.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Fluoride filters contain aluminum particles, not something you want to expose your water to.

Vicco toothpaste just like almost all toothpaste contains glycerin, which coats the teeth so they can't remineralize well. Brushing with soap is the way to go.

I just read the ingredients in Vicco and saw no listing of glycerin. How do you know this?

Also, soap!?!? that sounds so simple that i like the idea! So the next question would be - can you recommend a good soap for brushing? :)

Edited by hyok

I just read the ingredients in Vicco and saw no listing of glycerin. How do you know this?

A while back I spent a day looking at all the toothpaste labels in a large health food store, and they all contained glycerin. I'm still looking for one that doesn't, and the one or two I find have other nasties like SLS.

Maybe what you saw about Vicco wasn't a full listing? I found the ingredients:

Purified Chalk, Water, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Gum Tragacanth, Extracts of Indian Licorice Root, Indian Almond, Common Jujube, Currant, Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Sappan Wood, Persian Walnut, Rose Apple, Medlar, Barleria Prinoitis, Prickly Ash, Asian Holly Oak, Bedda Nut, Bengal Maddar, Bishop's Weed, Cateche, Mayweed and Geranium Menthol, Thymol, Oils of Clove, Eucalyptus and Peppermint.

Too bad, because many of these "natural" toothpastes have nice herbal formulas otherwise.

Also, soap!?!? that sounds so simple that i like the idea! So the next question would be - can you recommend a good soap for brushing? :)

Dr. Bronner's liquid soap, peppermint flavor is my favorite. Or the unflavored baby soap and mix in a few drops of your own essential oils. Cheap, easy, healthy! And soap really doesn't foam up any more than toothpaste does. Just use a drop or two and find your desired foam level :D

A while back I spent a day looking at all the toothpaste labels in a large health food store, and they all contained glycerin. I'm still looking for one that doesn't, and the one or two I find have other nasties like SLS.

Maybe what you saw about Vicco wasn't a full listing? I found the ingredients:

Purified Chalk, Water, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Gum Tragacanth, Extracts of Indian Licorice Root, Indian Almond, Common Jujube, Currant, Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Sappan Wood, Persian Walnut, Rose Apple, Medlar, Barleria Prinoitis, Prickly Ash, Asian Holly Oak, Bedda Nut, Bengal Maddar, Bishop's Weed, Cateche, Mayweed and Geranium Menthol, Thymol, Oils of Clove, Eucalyptus and Peppermint.

Too bad, because many of these "natural" toothpastes have nice herbal formulas otherwise.

Dr. Bronner's liquid soap, peppermint flavor is my favorite. Or the unflavored baby soap and mix in a few drops of your own essential oils. Cheap, easy, healthy! And soap really doesn't foam up any more than toothpaste does. Just use a drop or two and find your desired foam level :D

Fascinating. Perhaps the makers of Vicco have intentionally left out glycerine from their packaged list of ingredients for this very purpose.

Thanks for the info and recommendations, Karen. They've been very helpful. :)

Guest winpro07

Uncoated glass, and old style porcelin like you'll find for camping are the way to go.

It takes alot research to uncover some of the bs going on. Raw material, and chemical manufacturers list info on line.

I feel there is somthing out there that would bind with fluorine/fluoride in water making it inert, but havent found it yet.

Iodine is the real key. It was removed from our diets as soon as discovered that it interfered with fluorines effect on us.

Iodine was a common food additive for a long time, and used mostly in bread. Then a fake scare was made to cause poeple believing that iodine was toxic. It actually the way its produced that makes it unsafe. Then iodine was replaced with bromine in bread, and then later in all graain products one by one. Is it any wonder that everyone is getting alergy to grains now?

Anyway, the body will replace fluorine with iodine when made available. They both fit in the sane receptor sites, but the body will always replace with the correct molecue with a stronger charge......alway. Once the pineal is free from fluorine, iron, and pathogens the crystal palace forms ina a perfectly natural way, and very quickly too :) ;

Thank you for this comment, that last paragraph is worrying because I use corning cookware which is the same heat-resistant ceramic they use in labs, in addition to the regular porcelain mugs and bowls and an earthenware pot I have, I didn't suspect them to be leeching fluoride as well. I hope it's not true and if it is then I might use stainless steel or cast iron instead.

Winpro07,

Do you have any feel for the maximum safe dosage of iodine?

Your pal,

Kyle

Guest winpro07

Use japans average mg per day. They get thiers from food source of course. I am using nascent iodine, and sodium iodide. I havent had any negative effect, even with amount far above japans standars.

I started with a very low dose, andf increased of several weeks. Nascent is 100% bioavailable, but returns to tinture of iodone after is loses its magenic quality. Sodium iodide i safer. Iodoral has been used for a very long time, and is safe, but i was never able to find out it manufacture process, and extra ingediants if any. uote name='Yoda' post='89127' date='Nov 19 2008, 06:06 PM']

Winpro07,

Do you have any feel for the maximum safe dosage of iodine?

Your pal,

Kyle

Edited by winpro07

After reading Winpro's ideas on all this, I started taking potassium iodide and/or kelp regularly.

From what I can tell, 1.2 mg of iodine/day is the average amount in the Japan. Apparently the 13.8 mg number is incorrect as is mentioned :

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0IS...ag=artBody;col1

the article also mentions that iodine removes fluoride from the body.

~~~

Just wanted to repost some stuff here in case anyone is just tuning in:

So there's not *that* much science here, but I'm not going to wait another 20 years to see how it goes! Cool about brain sand, huh? The wiki on the pineal hints at possible spiritual dimensions of having a healthy pineal too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Google keywords like pineal, fluoride, iodine, kelp for more info. Here's a good site:

http://www.slweb.org/luke-1997.html

"When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) -was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

It is the ramifications of these findings which have yet to be published. In the second half of her work she treated animals (Mongolian gerbils) with fluoride at a crack pineal gland research unit at the University of Surrey, UK (so there is no question about the quality of this work). She found that melatonin production (as measured by the concentration of a melatonin metabolite in the urine) was lower in the animals treated with high fluoride levels compared with those treated with low levels.

Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride. It could be one of the two enzymes which convert tryptophan to serotonin or one of the two which convert serotonin to melatonin.

Significance? Huge. Melatonin is reponsible for regulating all kinds of activities and there is a vast amount of work investigating its possible roles in aging, cancer and many other life processes. The one activity that Luke is particularly interested in is the onset of puberty. The highest levels of melatonin ( produced only at night) is generated in young children. It is thought that it is the fall of these melatonin levels which acts like a biological clock and triggers the onset of puberty. In her gerbil study she found that the high fluoride treated animals were reaching puberty earlier than the low fluoride ones.

We know from recent studies - and considerable press coverage - that young girls are reaching puberty earlier and earlier in the US. Luke is not saying that fluoride (or fluoridation) is the cause but her work waves a very worrying red flag. Fluoride's role in earlier puberty needs more thorough investigation. Of an interesting historical note, in the Newburgh versus Kingston fluoridation trial (1945-1955), it was found that the girls in fluoridated Newburgh were reaching menstruation, on average, five months earlier than the girls in unfluoridated Kingston, but the result was not thought to be significant at the time (Schlessinger et al, 1956).

When one considers the seriousness of a possible interference by fluoride on a growing child's pineal gland (and for that matter, elderly pineal glands) it underlines the recklessness of fluoridation. The precautionary principle would say, as would basic common sense, that you don't take these kind of risks with our children for a benefit which, at best, amounts to 0.6 tooth surfaces out of 128 tooth surfaces in a child's mouth (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990, Table 6)."

~~~

So the age of puberty in Japanese girls (only scientific interests here I can assure you :lol: ) apparently has dropped from 16 to 12 years of age. Likely due to diet. Is this due to improvements in diet or a gradual decline of iodine in their diet??? Also, given different levels of iodine consumption, it makes sense that USA girls are younger when they get to puberty.

~~~

Here's a dosage opinion from pubmed:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender...mp;blobtype=pdf

Use japans average mg per day. They get thiers from food source of course. I am using nascent iodine, and sodium iodide. I havent had any negative effect, even with amount far above japans standars.
What is sodium iodide?

And, what do you think about Lugol's Iodine or Natural Tree based Iodine/Potassium Extracts?

I got some Lugol's Iodine. How many drops per day or week should I take?

Guest winpro07

It's not that iodine effects fluorine in a direct way. Fluorine, and iodine fit into the same receptor sites. Your body will replace one for another. Nascent iodine is simillar to Edgar Cayce's Atomised iodine, but has been exposed to a much higher, and longer magnetic field -breaking of one of it's ions -giving it a very strong charge. Lugols is good, but takes much longer to have an effect on areas like the thyroid, and pineal. Sodium iodide is iodone attached to a sodium molecule, its more bioavailable, and gets into other areas of the body better than nascent iodine. Lugols is very good for curing the stomach.

Edited by winpro07

It's not that iodine effects fluorine in a direct way. Fluorine, and iodine fit into the same receptor sites. Your body will replace one for another. Nascent iodine is simillar to Edgar Cayce's Atomised iodine, but has been exposed to a much higher, and longer magnetic field -breaking of one of it's ions -giving it a very strong charge. Lugols is good, but takes much longer to have an effect on areas like the thyroid, and pineal. Sodium iodide is iodone attached to a sodium molecule, its more bioavailable, and gets into other areas of the body better than nascent iodine. Lugols is very good for curing the stomach.
Thanks.

So, where do we get this sodium iodide, then? Linky please? :)

Guest winpro07
Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

The main problem with toxins such as fluoride is the energetic damage it does, moreso than the biochemical. Using tissues salts of an energized (commonly called homeopathic) fluoride compound can help remove that damage and allow the body to eliminate the crude fluoride. Calc Fluor is the name, in the US it's made by Hyland's. Fluoric acid is another homeopathic that can be used for this purpose, although it might be harder to find. Also drainage/detox remedies, and these usually should be individualized, but a good kit for general purposes is the Heel detox kit.

Once water has been highly processed to remove toxins, it loses life force and is difficult to re-energize, but using an orgonite charging plate can help (sold on the Orgone Crystals site), and a tornado tube water vortex-er comes with it. You could buy a tornado tube separately too for a couple bucks, and they're fun!

-Karen

So is it ok, in your opinion, to use homeopathic remedies like Calc Fluor as a once-off kind of thing, rather than as part of a reverse timeline process?

If so, and apologies if I've asked you this before, can one take other remedies on a similar principle, to counteract the residues of, say, recreational drugs like cannabis and lsd? And are such remedies available?

(Just curious, Mum !)

Karen,

On the dental care front, what do you think of that retained glycerin thing in Dr B's liquid soap? I was told to stay away from all liquid soap and clear bar soap b/c of the glycerin but Dr. B's liquid peppermint is otherwise the way to go.

Your pal,

Yoda

So is it ok, in your opinion, to use homeopathic remedies like Calc Fluor as a once-off kind of thing, rather than as part of a reverse timeline process?

Tissue salts like Calc Fluor can be used on a daily basis, and they're somewhat nutritive even though they're in "homeopathic" potency. They're very low potency (3x or 6x usually) so they still contain some miniscule amount of material substance and contribute to nutrition at the cellular level. They're not acting purely on the energetic level as higher potency homeopathics are. So they aren't used to target a disease entity in a one-off kind of way.

Calc Fluor strengthens bones, joints and teeth (in addition to Calc Phos), and can be used on a nutritive basis, to remedy a functional deficiency which is different from a strictly quantitative deficiency. Each tissue salt has an affinity for a different type of cell/tissue and promotes that particular function.

The tissue salts are great to take in combination - here in the US it's called Bioplasma, but it might be under a different name in the UK - check health food stores or www.ainsworths.com. You can also take the individual tissue salts separately as needed, because the combination of 12 forms a kind of gestalt that acts more than simply additively.

Also potentized Fluoric acid could be used, also on a daily basis or as needed, to chip away at the energetic disturbance caused by crude fluoride. The exposure to fluoride usually isn't something the body recognizes as a trauma, but is more in the way of a steady stress over time. If a particular person has dramatic symptoms from exposure to fluoride, then it would have to be treated differently.

When this is done under the care of a Heilkunst practitioner, the dose and potency and how long to continue taking the remedy all depends on the particular case. So it's not something that's usually recommended to do on one's own. That said, it would be safe to try a 30C potency of Fluoric acid - put one pellet into a dropper bottle and take one drop of that as a dose, on a daily basis for a few weeks or so.

Before I forget, I also wanted to mention Lithotherapy, which is the use of potentized doses of natural minerals and rocks, like azurite, lazurite, hematite, feldspar, to help break up an unnatural chelation. That apparently can help "unlock" the iodine that has been held up by fluoride, although I've never used it, but it sounds very interesting.

If so, and apologies if I've asked you this before, can one take other remedies on a similar principle, to counteract the residues of, say, recreational drugs like cannabis and lsd? And are such remedies available?

Well, yes and no. First of all, potentized forms of illegal substances can be hard to get, even though there's not even one molecule of the substance left - pretty crazy. But there are ways to make them radionically. Also, in the past few years my teachers have been studying the effects of using "paper remedies" - simply writing down the name and potency of the remedy on a piece of paper and sticking it in your pocket or the like. And the remedy acts without fail. If the person being treated doesn't believe that will work, the healing process can be slowed down, but the remedy still acts. Anyway, there are many ways to work around the problem of obtaining remedies.

So, it's possible to use what's called an isode - a potentized form of a disease agent - in this case, the disease being the drug or toxic substance that you want to clear from your system.

The problem is that the law of cure allows for the curing of disease in sequence, so if you started taking the drug when you were 20, and now you're 35 and have had some traumas in the interim, you won't be able to clear the drug competely until after you've peeled off the other layers and gotten back to that time. In any case, you could start using the isode at a lower potency, and that can help to some extent.

I don't usually recommend that people go out and do this on their own, because there can be healing reactions that might need to be dealt with, and the correct prescription includes potency selection which is individualized. But I would say it can't do any harm if you feel drawn to trying it on your own for a short time. Or think about getting Heilkunst treatment, which would put this all in the larger context.

(Just curious, Mum !)

Hope that helped, laddy :lol:

-Karen

Karen,

On the dental care front, what do you think of that retained glycerin thing in Dr B's liquid soap? I was told to stay away from all liquid soap and clear bar soap b/c of the glycerin but Dr. B's liquid peppermint is otherwise the way to go.

Your pal,

Yoda

Hi Yoda,

I forgot the actual percentage, but the retained glycerin seemed the same amount as is created in any soap-making process. They just don't remove it. I asked the makers of Tooth Soap how they deal with the glycerin, and this is what they said:

Glycerine that is produced during saponifcation cannot be skimmed off the
soap, as it is a part of the soap. We do not use any chemicals to remove
the small amount of glycerine by product that stems from the soap making
process.

We have found that the small amount of glycerine alcohol coming from the
process does not affect the cleansing ability of the soap in any and
certainly does not coat the teeth with residue.

What needs to be avoided are products that contain over 55% added
glycerine, that will coat teeth and prevent re-enamelization.

Dr Bronner's is much lower than 55%. To me, it feels just like using the Tooth Soap, no slippery feel like with glycerin soaps. If you can find a soap that doesn't have any retained glycerin and doesn't have chemical residues from the removal of glycerin, let us know!

Karen

Edited by karen

The other caveat for using remedies to facilitate detox is that you want to have proper drainage - support for the emunctory organs of elimination, which can be done in various ways. You don't want to open up a faucet before making sure the drain function is working properly.

And another point about obtaining remedies.. if you have a tiny bit of the original substance, you can always make the remedy yourself by the traditional method of dilution and succussion. Hard to get up to high potencies that way, but the lower potencies are easy.

Edited by karen

Karen,

Thanks for cracking the 'retained glycerin' case! Dr B's here I come!

Also, I do have some bioplasma. I forgot why I bought it, but I'll start taking it in any case.

Your pal,

Kyle

Hi Karen, I just bought the Dr Bronners, 18-in-1 Hemp PEPPERMINT PURE CASTILE SOAP made with organic oils.

Is this the one to use? I noticed the retained glycerin as well and was going to ask, but you already answered.

Seth.

After having read this topic, I've done some research and found out that green tea contains a great deal of fluoride. With my 1 litre per day of green tea, it looks like I overdose significantly. I'm a bit upset with that. Should I drink green tea with seaweed instead of chocolate? :o

Well tea is really good for you, so maybe just look at it that it has a net positive effect and take some kelp to counteract... or just nuke it.

Guest winpro07

tea takes up fluoride from water its grown with.

Maybe the tea in certain countries that cannot afford to fluoridate yet would be safe.

Guest winpro07

:lol::lol::lol: theres a strange issue in places like Phoenix, and the bay area. Water in phoenix is recycled 12 time befor it is dicarded. The level of fluoride increases as its reused, as well as the anti anxiety, and other medication in the water that are not required to be removed. A friend is emloyed by the local utilities district, and have been told the level of fluoride had increased to just below lethal levels. The information only reached public sources because every few months and outside lab would come in and test. The Utilites district claimed they didn't notice the high levels of fluoride....

Fluoride is a powerful sedative, and chlorine causes hysteria. Every feel very weak, and slow like a numbskull (lol) after a shower?

Guest winpro07

post-6551-1227597793_thumb.jpg

Edited by winpro07