It's okay to loose the erection for a few minutes, just cycle in some meditative cunnilingus and you'll be back in the game.

-Y

Interesting to compare sexual cultivation solo vs. dual.

I've just had three weeks away from the family, so I have a pretty good feel for both experiences.

On the subject of horniness/insatiability it's actually easier to be alone. When I was alone, I ended up doing 1.5-2.5 hours a day of solo cultivation. Everytime, it was the right amount. After awhile, it just gets boring and you get on with the day or to sleep.

The challenge is that there is more energy built up in dual cultivation so the more you do it, the more you want to do it. So Mrs Yoda's typical 3 orgasms is just fine for her, but feels like a warmup for me. Whatever the final score, Yoda here is wide awake and ready for more.

The important point is to guard against lackful thinking and how it's bad not to get enough sleep. Instead think of it as having more energy and time to practice.

One thing that I've been doing recently is to sleep by myself. Being by myself in the dark de-sexes my brain and helps me transform insatiability into meditative grooviness.

I think Chia somewhere suggests trying sleeping separately as a technique.

Been very helpful. Based on Ron's thoughts, this sort of heighthened energy is just part of the practice and just gets more intense with time so it's important to get good at transmuting all aspects of thought, energy, and essence to make this worthy practice a sustainable one.

-Yoda

Well. Matt. Thing is. Wherever I apply the 3 fingers (even when done properly)... erection starts to vanish and it is a tough job to bring it back up. I know to remember that somewhere written that this is not meant to happen... but applying 3 fingers to stop "bursting" still has the same end result (a flattened penis)...

if you have any clue HOW to change that effect I would be WAY happy

thankx in advance

Harry

6098[/snapback]

Hi Harry,

Questions: If you stop the pressure can or do you get back to erection? does it take a long time or is it next to impossible? What do you think is going on, what is your gut feeling about this?

Matt

Hi Harry,

Questions:  If you stop the pressure can or do you get back to erection? does it take a long time or is it next to impossible? What do you think is going on, what is your gut feeling about this?

Matt

6124[/snapback]

I am not yet that far to trust my gut, Matt. Actually it takes quite a loooooooong time to get back on track. An aneros device applied helps to shorten the time to next erection though, but one can not always count on such a device (and it is rather awkward to apply the three finger with that device involved)...

actually I don'T stop the pressure, as that would lead to "spilling the milk over"...

actually this raises a question.

For whom the 3 Finger method makes the urge ti ejaculate vanish? I personally feel that the pressure applied to that point raises the urge for the prostate to start contraction...

thankx Matt for responding

Harry

1) DO DA BIG DRAW. YA NEED TO PHYSICALLY DE-CUM-GEST DA HUEVOS N PROSTITE N DA BIG DRAW DO THAT BY ACTUALY SQUEEZIN OUT DA FLUIDS BESSIDES MOVIN DA CHING.

2) ARROUND 3 MONTHS TO 100 DAYS FROM START O RETTENTION, YALL HIT A WALL, BE PREPPARED FOR THAT.

6048[/snapback]

Hey Ron. Can you explain further the above 2 points. How does one "physically de-cum-chest da huevos" and actually "squeezes out da fluids"...

What exactly do you mean by "hitting the wall". What to look out for?

Harry

Yoda, actually Warrior Wellness is on its way to me & I currently try a Dragonherbs product with a green tea extract... will see how it goes...

Harry

You'll dig it. Sperm master Plato has said great things re: Sonnon's work to boost sperm retention.

-Y

Once you start retention practice, it's customary to give your member a name.

I chose Smeagol.

-Yoda

Once you start retention practice, it's customary to give your member a name. 

I chose Smeagol.

-Yoda

6144[/snapback]

Are you serious?

not 100% serious, but it sounds like a nice tradition that really ought to be in place especially as us western taoboys learn the way of the emporer dudes. -Smeagol

Also, any taogirls have any feedback on my friend's claim that refraining from genital based orgasms works the same way for women--conserving and building energy, I'd love to know what you think. My friend says that his wife is living proof that it works for women and I'd like to think that he's right. Maybe it's the same dynamic but a female orgasm has only a slight energy loss compared to men's. If there were no energy loss, then women would have dozens of orgasms in a row. Endless really, if you think about it. My friend says that b/c his wife refrains from orgasm, they can have sex all day long without her getting tired. Interestingly, he doesn't want to have kids for this reason! Harsh his buzz they will!

I'm not thinking that menstration would drain that much energy to necessitate 'slaying the red dragon' practice as the collorary practice for women.

-Yoda

I am not yet that far to trust my gut, Matt. Actually it takes quite a loooooooong time to get back on track. An aneros device applied helps to shorten the time to next erection though, but one can not always count on such a device (and it is rather awkward to apply the three finger with that device involved)...

actually I don'T stop the pressure, as that would lead to "spilling the milk over"...

actually this raises a question.

For whom the 3 Finger method makes the urge ti ejaculate vanish? I personally feel that the pressure applied to that point raises the urge for the prostate to start contraction...

thankx Matt for responding

Harry

6133[/snapback]

Harry,

I don't get the feeling that we are on the same page with regard to what the three finger method is. Would you please explain what your practice is and where you learned it from?

I don't think I would try to tackle aneros with three finger method at the same time. Too much going on. Aneros can definitely lead to non erect states as a normal part of it due to the pressure on the nerve endings in the prostate area.

If you want to take this offline, that is fine with me as well. Just email me with the option on this site.

Matt

Matt

Menstruation is a really beautiful natural purification cycle which links women with the moon. A book I read described it is a natural discharge of heat-bearing blood.

Aspects of interior/yin surface and so one must protect from cold and damp and physical extremes and emotional extremes.

If anything, having sex while menstruating is what depletes energy.

I'm curious about refraining from orgasms building energy. I do know that when I'm not constantly having sex, I am much more creative. I always thought this was a third chakra thing, though. Except that sometimes I think they are wrong and that sex is actually root chakra, you know, survival...

Menstruation is a really beautiful natural purification cycle which links women with the moon. A book I read described it is a natural discharge of heat-bearing blood.

Aspects of interior/yin surface and so one must protect from cold and damp and physical extremes and emotional extremes.

I'm curious about refraining from orgasms building energy. I do know that when I'm not constantly having sex, I am much more creative. I always thought this was a third chakra thing, though. Except that sometimes I think they are wrong and that sex is actually root chakra,  you know, survival...

6160[/snapback]

LOOK IF YA WERE A HEN AT LEAST ONE COULD USE DA EGGS. BUT MENSTRUAL BLOOD BE A HARMFUL PSYCCHIC POISON AS ALL ANCIENT CULTURES ARROUND DA WORLD HAVE KNOWN SINCE TIME IMEMORIEL. IN FACT YA CAN USE IT FOR ALL KINDA BLACK MAGIC SHIT.

WHAT MENSTUAL BLOOD BE, IT BE ACTUELY AN IN-CUM-PLETE CADAVER. HOW MUCH BETER WOULD IT BE TO RECCYCLE THAT PSYCCHIC ENNNIRGY INSTEAD O POLLUTIN OUR SEWERS WITH YUKKY SHIT-HOLE CLOGGIN TAMPONS.

TELL YA WHAT, MAIL A BLOODY TAMPON TO SHIEKKY, HE LIKE THAT STUF N HES GONA EAT IT.

AARRGGHH!!

I don't use tampons, I use cloth menstrual pads--reusable. I used to use the Keeper. Not all menstrual blood has psychic poison. Mine has kept plants growing. If I've had a really hard month emotionally I won't use the blood from that month.

I don't use tampons, I use cloth menstrual pads--reusable. I used to use the Keeper. Not all menstrual blood has psychic poison. Mine has kept plants growing. If I've had a really hard month emotionally I won't use the blood from that month.

6166[/snapback]

OK OK ALLRIGHTIE, YER PEACH BE *SPECIAL*.

BUT IF I WERE A WOMMAN I'D CUM-SIDER PRACTICIN EGG RETTENTION *UNLESS* I WANTED A BABY.

JUST MINE 2

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU

If you don't mind, Matt, I have no problem disussing this open:

The first time I heard about that practice was possbily through Dr. Stephen T. Chang's book on sexuality... then Mantak or the other way round.

I have read a lot after that and the problem is: I believe most people writing about that stuff do not really KNOW what they are talking about.

Some say to apply the three fingers (pressing against the "million dollar point") in order to let the urge vanish and thereby let you last longer...

Others say to apply that "lock" short before getting over the edge, so that the semen is not lost due to the contraction of the prostate but kept locked inside...

In my case pressing that point according to the first view does not help. Actually it is quite stimulating and leads to a quickening of reaching the contractile phase...

that's basically all

Harry

Harry,

I don't get the feeling that we are on the same page with regard to what the three finger method is.  Would you please explain what your practice is and where you learned it from?

I don't think I would try to tackle aneros with three finger method at the same time.  Too much going on.  Aneros can definitely lead to non erect states as a normal part of it due to the pressure on the nerve endings in the prostate area.

If you want to take this offline, that is fine with me as well.  Just email me with the option on this site.

Matt

Matt

6159[/snapback]

O.k. guys. I got something for you to try.

In my process of trial & error I am exploring several ways to become a REAL master of the subject.

I have found concentrating on other body parts (especially focussing inside the brain) to be a great practice to send the "energy" (the nerve impulses to the prostate) somewhere else or at last not let them reach their place that quickly... it helps to delay ejaculation immensely...

I not yet know which parts are best to concentrate on and maybe it's a lot different for everybody. I have found that splitting attention helps best in my case. With that I mean: I have my attention focussed on several parts of body & brain, not just concentrated on one point.

Today I mainly concentrated on Kidney 1 on the feet & the orgasmic energy started to move away from the genitals building up in the legs & feet.

Would you please try this & report?

Anybody had success with using the other 5 elements sounds?

Harry

Harry (Sunshine),

About the 3 finger method, here's my 2 cents' worth.

First off, it's kind of a silly practice. Yes you can get good at it and it works, but the goal of the sexual practices is to be present and gradually use more of your mind and less physical clenching, pressing, etc. So reaching around back in the midst of lovemaking to ram fingers into your perenium is not really what you want to be aiming for.

My own view is the lock was designed for people who have no interest in taoism and just want to be able to fuck. Hence taoists who understood the body better figured out a rough, unsophisticated method of retention that they could sell to anyone who was interested. It's not really worth a lot of time or effort.

About your specific questions above. Despite what you may have read, the lock is NOT meant to be used after you've passed the point of no return. Once you get to the point were you are going to come, NOTHING is going to stop you. All you might suceed in doing is forcing it into the bladder or elswhere -- and you might also hurt yourself. If you get to the point of no return, just come and enjoy it.

If you find that pressing the point makes you MORE likely to come, you're probably particularly sensitive to/excited by that area. I mean, the balls, perenium, and anus are erogeneous zones. So stimulation there -- particularly when you're already highly stimulated -- might easily set you off.

In this case, the key is probably to press significantly harder. I'd initially try it so hard that it's a bit uncomfortable, and then experiment with backing off on the pressure a bit. At the very least the discomfort should pull you back from ejaculation.

Also to keep experimenting with the spot, it may be that you haven't really found it yet. Remember, everybody's body is a bit different. You need to find what works with yours.

But as I said above, you might want to just forgoe the whole practice and work with mind, concentration, breath, etc. Your latest post seems to imply that you're going that way anyway, and I think it's a good idea.

I'm curious about refraining from orgasms building energy. I do know that when I'm not constantly having sex, I am much more creative. I always thought this was a third chakra thing, though. Except that sometimes I think they are wrong and that sex is actually root chakra,  you know, survival...

6160[/snapback]

It's possible to stop menstruation safely, the biggest problem is that there aren't too many people around who know the techniques.

It's sort of like a guy trying to go celibate through sheer force of will without any pointers like a lot of monks used to do and ending up with prostatitis or weird fetishes that involve having young girls pee on his face; it's not because celibacy is inherently unhealthy, it's because they're not going about it the right way, sorta like trying to keep water from coming out a garden hose by sticking your finger in the nozzle.

If you can find someone who knows how to stop menstruation in a safe manner, it can add years to your life.

Spyrelx

>>So reaching around back in the midst of lovemaking to ram fingers into your perenium is not really what you want to be aiming for.<<

I WHOLEHEATEDLY AGREE...

>>Despite what you may have read, the lock is NOT meant to be used after you've passed the point of no return. Once you get to the point were you are going to come, NOTHING is going to stop you. All you might suceed in doing is forcing it into the bladder or elswhere -- and you might also hurt yourself. If you get to the point of no return, just come and enjoy it.<<

O.k. This is something I don't get. Sure it makes no sense to press the point AFTER the point of no return was reached... but I thought one is meant to press it just before the contractile phase starts & thereby close the ejaculatory duct. As soon then as the prostate starts contracting the semen would not leave towards the penis nor towards the bladder but kept back inside more to the seminal vesicles (as the outwatd flow was stopped)... do you basically say then that it originally really was meant to shut of only the "urge", to not even let the contractile phase of the prostate happen?

>>But as I said above, you might want to just forgoe the whole practice and work with mind, concentration, breath, etc. Your latest post seems to imply that you're going that way anyway, and I think it's a good idea.<<

Sure the way to go. Thankx for your comments

Harry

>> If you just want to have the pleasure, but feel drained with ordinary sex, have sex more slowly, and consiously, and by this avoiding the danger of getting too excited.<<

See hagar. The 3 finger method brought me problems as well. The main that I damaged my urethra which lead to the development of scar tissue. But the things is that I applied it wrong as I didn't know better at that time. If you miss the point you exert about direct pressure on the urethra which can definitely damage it. If you press the right point (although I still have trouble understanding how it really works from looking at the anatomy books) you do not hit the urethra directly and actually can not really damage it that way...

The problem with moving more slowly, as you advise, is simple. If your ejaculation reflex is "quick" you can move as slowly as you like, but the reaction will still be quick... I think we very much have to differentiate the "normal" guys with those that have premature ejaculation trouble (and as I recently read about 30 to 40% of the male population actually are confronted with that)... the "normal" guys have a much easier time to learn the other techniques... those with PJ might have to rely on the Fingers first...

Harry